• 1 Post By Bestbud
  • 2 Post By Whip
  • 3 Post By shipdit
  • 2 Post By ribshaw

Thread: Rhonda Roscovius

shipdit is offline Senior Scambuster

Rhonda Roscovius

Rhonda Roscovious 01.jpg

Rhonda Roscovius is not a babe in the woods when it comes to online SCAMS.

This time around, she would like you to part with $89-$12,500 to join an illegal cash gifting SCAM calling itself 30daySuccessFormula.

Clicking on the link she provides in the Facebook post takes you to the PDF reproduced below:
    "No one in this world, so far as I know - and I have researched the records for years, and employed agents to help me - has ever lost money by underestimating the intelligence of the great masses of the plain people" - H. L. Mencken

Re: Rhonda Roscovius

Rhonda Roscovious 02.jpg
    Rhonda Roscovious 03.jpg
    Rhonda Roscovious 04.jpg
    Rhonda Roscovious 05.jpg
    Rhonda Roscovious 06.jpg
    Rhonda Roscovious 07.jpg

Rhonda Roscovius has reserved a mail-drop box in San Antonio, Texas and wants you to understand that this is CASH only, ok?

The nice folks at the top of this pyramid have their mail-drop box in Racine, Wisconsin.

CASH only, ok?

What could possibly go wrong?

SD

Last edited by shipdit; 04-14-2019 at 02:13 PM. Reason: attachments decided to "go invalid"
    "No one in this world, so far as I know - and I have researched the records for years, and employed agents to help me - has ever lost money by underestimating the intelligence of the great masses of the plain people" - H. L. Mencken

Bestbud is online now Elite Scambuster

She's known for following Frank Calabro Jr around like a puppy...

Whip is offline Anonymous. As are you all

Quote Originally Posted by Bestbud View Post
    She's known for following Frank Calabro Jr around like a puppy...
    well, planet failure does need occupants.
    Haven't lost any money to online scams.......results are typical.

I guess you would never believe me if I told you that Rhonda Roscovius' YouTube account only has (( two )) videos, right?

(I'm sure Rhonda would be happy to tell you how many previous videos have been deleted or switched to "private")

Have a guess as to what those two videos promote. Correct! It's the "Illegal Pyramid SCAM D'jour 30 DAY SUCCESS FORMULA!"

If you have an hour to kill, you can bear witness to a webinar that should be labeled:
    "Who's Who of Online Pyramid Scammers Cheerfully Explaining Why They Want Your Money NOW !"

Rhonda Roscovious 08.jpg

You would probably never guess that you might find Marybeth Angiolelli promoting an illegal pyramid SCAM like this, right?

MaryBeth says:

18:15 "allow the average person to somebody who maybe has no internet marketing experience to come in to this and just take action and be able to see results in a relatively short amount of time"

18:41 "sets somebody up for complete no risk; so anyone looking at this I mean seriously needs to just, you know, not even over-think, over analyze. Just, you know, get in give us a try"

19:11 "I started off my first day was like $500, my next day was like $700 and my next day was like $1,000 so I've seen an increase every single day and it's really, really exciting"

19:40 "everybody's going to have success"

Any gullible person wishing to do the most basic "due diligence" only needs to ask one question:

"With no retailable products, if everybody putting money into this expects to get more money out than they put in ... where does all that extra money come from?"

SD

Last edited by shipdit; 04-17-2019 at 10:44 AM.

ribshaw is offline Nigerian Ministry

"It's virtually impossible to violate rules ... but it's impossible for a violation to go undetected, certainly not for a considerable period of time." Bernie Madoff
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Scam-...98399986981403