Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
LMAO LMAO:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Ignorant Ignorant:  0
Moron Moron:  0
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Vincent Wright Calls Soapboxmom a Troll in Defense of Tim Darnell of Advantage Conferences a Serial Scammer

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Vincent Wright Calls Soapboxmom a Troll in Defense of Tim Darnell of Advantage Conferences a Serial Scammer

Your comment has been submitted for review. You can edit it here.

Join Group
    Heather, like what you see here?

VincentStop Following Follow Vincent

To exhaust a troll...

Let's face it:
    1. Few of us are completely immune from being attacked by trolls
    2. Even fewer of us have a ready made suite of tools for effectively and completely dealing with trolls. (While, as a real-world objective this may seem like a fantasy objective to pursue, it stops feeling like a fantasy the day that a troll shows up at YOUR doorstep...putting YOUR reputation and your business at risk...)

The reason I'm starting this particular discussion here on Reputation 2.0 is that I've just had someone try to join one of my forums with the apparent specific objective of wanting to disparage one of my long-term, well-behaved members.

According to the target of the troll, the person seeking to join my forum is "not an ex-girlfriend, ex-customer, nothing"... merely a person who seems to get their kick out of pulling down the reputations of select people.

To some, trolls like this can be intimidating...not much different than being online bullies..

Few of us know how to thoroughly exhaust a troll...but, oddly enough, in taking a cursory look at the reputation of the troll, her own reputation leaves a lot to be desired and a lot of angry people in her wake... others have already blasted her unfairness...but...alas..that hasn't been sufficient to stop her...

Have you ever had to deal with this issue?

Do you have any good strategies to exhaust a troll?

Thanks, and Keep STRONG!!
    +Vincent Wright,
    Brandergist
    14 hours ago
    __________________________________________________ __________________
    I commented very appropriately. We will see if he approves my comment. What a putz!

Soapboxmom
    Anyone needing assistance please feel free to use this e-mail in addition to the PM system here to contact me: soapboxmom@hotmail.com

Dallas College Richland Campus Music Advising Derrick Logozzo / Melissa Logan / Not NASM Accredited / Out of State Tuition Nightmare!

Love some Bunny! I do!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

re: Vincent Wright Calls Soapboxmom a Troll in Defense of Tim Darnell of Advantage Conferences a Serial Scammer

Pending Submissions

Heather Dobrott commented on To exhaust a troll...
    Hello from the troll! I am the administrator for a large discussion forum, www.realscam.com. I post court documents, public record, ... more…
    Hello from the troll! I am the administrator for a large discussion forum, www.realscam.com. I post court documents, public record, e-mails, ads, webpages, information from government websites and more. I have exposed numerous scams, scammers and schemes.

I have worked with numerous enforcement agencies over the years. My facts, truth and opinion sharing will never end. Only someone with something to hide would consider me a troll.

Funny, but those who complain about what I post never seem to be able to produce facts to refute what I post. Try quoting and refuting me Vincent. I am 100% facts, truth and opinion. My reputation is sterling. See you out there! less…
    Anyone needing assistance please feel free to use this e-mail in addition to the PM system here to contact me: soapboxmom@hotmail.com

Dallas College Richland Campus Music Advising Derrick Logozzo / Melissa Logan / Not NASM Accredited / Out of State Tuition Nightmare!

Love some Bunny! I do!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

re: Vincent Wright Calls Soapboxmom a Troll in Defense of Tim Darnell of Advantage Conferences a Serial Scammer

Vincent needs some more true scammers on his forum so they can cry in their beer together. I recommend he invite Broker Jones and Trey White next.

Broker can whine about how I called his bluff when he fabricated allegations of receiving rape and death threats directed toward his wife and daughters via e-mail from me and other Scam.com posters. That unsubstantiated filth cost him Oceanside Network. Gain Capital dumped him and I doubt any other reputable broker will touch that clown with a ten foot pole.

Trey White can cry about having his fake multi-billionaire status exposed, his lawsuit with MD Anderson publicized and of course the facts about his rinky dink development company Marlin Atlantis made public. He and Trey could banter about the fabulous secret ingredients in his zero water and why it is no real testing has been done and no pharmaceutical companies are chafing at the bit to get this miracle water that is still being sold as a cancer cure.

Vincent get busy I am one bored troll!!!

Soapboxmom
    "The Troll"

Love some Bunny! I do!

Post Thanks / Like

Vincent seems to think calling you a troll is a bad thing.

I'll bet victims of Broker Jones and Trey White wish there had been a few more trolls like Soapboxmom around to warn them BEFORE they sent their hard earned.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Thank you! Absolutely!

I think folks should be careful about using Vincent for their staffing, hiring and recruiting needs. If he considers me a troll, then I must infer from that he makes little or perhaps no effort to do background checks on the people he would hire or recommend. Hasn't he heard of Google? Did he miss the news about all the billions Madoff made off with? Does he not recommend public record searches and credit reports be obtained on potential recruits and hires? What an incompetent buffoon. I will definitely keep trolling so folks don't get burned by the likes of him and his ilk!
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Vincent Wright

Brandergist at Brandergy.com
    LocationHartford, Connecticut Area IndustryOnline Media Vincent Wright's Overview

Current
    • Brandergist at MyLinkingPowerForum.com
    • Brandergist at Brandergy on Facebook
    • Brandergist at MyJobBrand.com

• Brandergist at Brandergy.com
    • President/CEO at Wright Enterprises
    see less...

see all...

Past
    • Assistant Director, Technical Staffing at CIGNA Corporation
    • Senior Technical Recruiter at United Health Care
    • Senior Technical Recruiter at The Hartford

Love some Bunny! I do!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Brandergy | Facebook

Spamming and scamming on Facebook is so pervasive. It is too bad it can't be a safe place to just reconnect with old friends.

Soapboxmom

Love some Bunny! I do!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Vincent did not post my response, but the goof did post his own:

1 comment

VincentStop Following Follow Vincent

Vincent Wright • GEESH!
    Even before any of you have had a chance to respond to my post,the "troll" is writing me about this very post...

Virtual sickness is such an intriguing malady to witness...

Perhaps we can band together and turn this into a business opportunity??? Let's create something called "TROLLAIDS"! (Now, there's an inexhaustible business opportunity if ever I've heard one! LOL :))

11 minutes ago
    Last edited by Soapboxmom; 04-30-2011 at 11:52 AM.

Love some Bunny! I do!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Vincent archived our thread and sent me this email showing that:

Date: Sat, 30 Apr 2011 13:11:33 -0400
    Subject: For our court record...Re: Troll
    To: Vincent@vincentwright.com

He started the public discussion about me being a troll. I hope he will join us here and finish that sure to be lively discussion. Open discussion is the hallmark of a free society!

Soapboxmom

Love some Bunny! I do!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Here is just a partial list that many sites use regarding background checks:

• Driving records
    • Vehicle registration
    • Credit records
    • Criminal records
    • Social Security Number
    • Education records
    • Court records
    • Workers' compensation
    • Bankruptcy
    • Character references
    • Neighbor interviews
    • Medical records
    • Property ownership
    • Military records
    • State licensing records
    • Drug test records
    • Past employers
    • Personal references
    • Incarceration records
    • Sex offender lists
    Let's not forget tax liens, and most importantly results from Google and Yahoo searches. What one says online and others say about them is very important.

Vincent Wright doesn't support the work of trolls like me that put the facts out there and protect the public. He wouldn't even do me the courtesy of allowing me to respond on Linkedin when he started that thread about me, Heather, being an internet troll. Luckily he can come here to a site where all viewpoints are welcome and he can respond. I would hate to think about who he might have hired, recruited or endorsed over the years since he finds my work equivalent to trolling!

Soapboxmom

Love some Bunny! I do!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Vincent Wright wrote:
    Perhaps we can band together and turn this into a business opportunity??? Let's create something called "TROLLAIDS"! (Now, there's an inexhaustible business opportunity if ever I've heard one! LOL :))

Forget the TROLLAIDS. That would be so much work to formulate, trademark, patent, produce and market. Just hire the Anti-Troll Patrol in the video!!!

Soapboxmom

Love some Bunny! I do!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by littleroundman View Post

I'll bet victims of Broker Jones and Trey White wish there had been a few more trolls like Soapboxmom around to warn them BEFORE they sent their hard earned.
    Troll: noun: Anyone that points out the painful lies and illegality of scams and the pimps, shills, admin and forums that promote and protect them!
    Sounds like something to be proud of to me...!
    It seems like in this "industry" common sense is not all that common!

Post Thanks / Like

Ain't that the truth
    ʎɐqǝ uo pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ ʎnq ı ǝɯıʇ ʇsɐן ǝɥʇ sı sıɥʇ

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Date: Sat, 30 Apr 2011 15:14:32 -0400
    Subject: A surprise is on its way to you...
    To: soapboxmom@hotmail.com

enjoy yourself for a little while longer, Heather...an unforgettable surprise it's on its way to you..

Vincent

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    These guys just don't have a clue. I will not respond to him privately anymore. He posted on LinkedIn about me publicly. And, my comment on LinkedIn is still not up as he won't apprive it. He started this, so why is it he won't discuss it in a civilized fashion???

Soapboxmom

Love some Bunny! I do!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Vincent Wright, I suggest you go to the Harvard Law Site and read up on blogging and related issues. You can also search my name there.
    There was an egregious pyramid scam I blogged about on Scam.com and HYIPDiscussion.com early in my career as a volunteer consumer advocate. I made hundreds and hundreds of posts about that scam. Prosperity Automated Systems aka PAS ended up being shut down by the SEC.

Do you think warning folks away from a deal with a 97% loss rate costing people thousands of dollars to join was trolling??? I had tons of complaints from the scammers and HYIP forum Mods, but think of how that controversy got to the top of Google and alerted the authorities to the scam and also saved countless people from losing their money!

I have hot heads threaten me on a regular basis. Not too bright. Why don't you read those articles you posted about internet posts. Responding appropriately is always the best option. You are now with your LinkedIn posting generating lots of negative attention to yourself.

I believe we shall be having quite a discussion about what does and doesn't constitute trolling! We should all stand united in stopping scammers, scams and schemes, don't you agree???

Soapboxmom

Love some Bunny! I do!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Vincent, let me show you the work of a real troll. Start at the middle of the page and read the post by thebrokerjones here. Quite a bit of his nonsense has been edited out by the Admin, but one can still see the gist of his meltdown. He made false allegations against me and others claiming his wife and daughters were being threatened by us via e-mail with rape and death. The only fly in the ointment was it had no basis in fact whatsoever. He then went on a crazy tirade threatening to sue us as well. That went nowhere either as he had no grounds whatsover. The end result is his company Oceanside is on the oceanbottom. All indications are that it is defunct. The tens of thousands invested as seed money is probably gone.

The other trolls and I did everything reasonable to alert folks to the problems. Who cares if it was divisive. Broker has no education, experience, training, registrations or anything else that would qualify him to be investing folks money. The broker they were using, Gain Capital dropped them like a hot potatoe when they were alerted to those posts I linked and similiar garbage posted on the Oceanside corporate website. He very conveniently called them the troll pages. The discussion about that is one of our longest and most popular threads. Broker might just as well have called it How I Made a Fool Out of Myself Online!

Happy reading!

The troll

Love some Bunny! I do!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing!

That is precisely why we trolls keep blogging and contacting folks! I am honored to be among the many fine people here who warn and inform the public!!!

Soapboxmom

Love some Bunny! I do!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Here is some more work of real trolls:

Heather Dobrott aka Soapboxmom

Instead of responding appropriately and refuting the alleged lies of Soapboxmom, these clowns went on a vicious personal attack. I filed felony criminal charges in Texas. We have a great new law here.

So, again Vincent are we going to finish this discussion of trolls that you started??? Do you approve of that site about me? Are you going to post on it and tell everyone that reads there that you believe I am a troll? Can we agree that site is the work of trolls???

enjoy yourself for a little while longer, Heather...an unforgettable surprise it's on its way to you..

Vincent
    Do you think that is how honest, reputable business people operate? Would the members of your site be comfortable with the way you conduct yourself online?

Soapboxmom

Love some Bunny! I do!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Vincent has a large forum with 5000 members. He seems to believe they are a community and there should be no devisiveness.

I'll see you in Disneyland., Definition of a Serial Killer The definition of a...
    3) The killers are masters at appearing quite normal, harmless and even helpful. Ted Bundy, for example, served as a rape crisis counselor.
    Anyone who wants to bury their head in the sand and think that everyone in their group is Mother Teresa or her living twin, be my guest. Many people will appreciate the trolls like me that save them hundreds or even tens of thousands of dollars. We trolls know that being suspicious and investigating everything and everyone is the prudent thing to do.

I don't want to see innocent folks harmed. It is incredibly painful to watch victims of scams lose their money, homes, life savings, dignity, trust in their fellow man, retirement savings, family relationships, face bankruptcy and / or foreclosure. I lost my best friend to suicide because of her fear she would never recover the horrific financial losses she had suffered in a scam. I will never rest as long as there are scams, scammers and schemes to expose and bust!

Soapboxmom
    Thrilled to be a Troll!!!!

Love some Bunny! I do!

Post Thanks / Like

Not really...no one knows who he is so calling her a troll finally gets him some sort of recognition. And I still have no idea who this buttwipe is.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Well now that flipped out nut is still e-mailing me furiously after being told to contact me only through counsel and claiming he is talking to family members about me. I guess he is desperate to get his name out there!

Soapboxmom

Love some Bunny! I do!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Whip View Post
    Not really...no one knows who he is so calling her a troll finally gets him some sort of recognition. And I still have no idea who this buttwipe is.
    Here is what he says about himself:
    About

• Vincent Wright
    • Passionate social media business professional. Founder & Moderator of
      MyLinkingPowerForum.com,
      MyVirtualPowerForum.com, and
      MyLinkedinPowerForum.com
    Follow this site »
    You're following this site (Edit)
    You're a contributor here (Edit)
    This is your site (Edit)
    Subscribe by email »

Get the latest updates in your email box automatically.....
    Why ruin a good looking brand with poor social media skills? Good looking logos & sites are not good enough. STUDY NETIQUETTE! (And USE IT!) via Ping.fm

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Well, here are the rules:

THE CORE RULES OF NETIQUETTE

The Core Rules of Netiquette are excerpted from the book Netiquette by Virginia Shea. Click on each rule for elaboration.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I wonder if he has read and actually adheres to any of them. Remember all this kerfluffle started because he posted the thread on LinkedIn about me and then didn't approve my very kind response. So, I did what I had every right to do and quoted him and responded on our this site.

I hope he is now getting the attention he wanted! Please note that even though he claims in e-mail to have been contacting my family members, that is completely inappropriate to do at this juncture and I will not be harassing his family and ask that our readers not retaliate in kind either. I would certainly think that is the troll like behavior he is so concerned about. Strange.

Soapboxmom

Love some Bunny! I do!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Developer Profile: Vincent Wright

Last Updated: Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Developer Information
    • Company Name: Vincent Wright
    • Support Email: Vincent@VincentWright.com
    • Company Website: http://www.VincentWright.com
    • Company Location: Hartford, CT, USA
    • Company Description: Here are the 3 primary ways I work with professionals:. 1. Recruiting - Are you happy where you are? I’ll happily place you with one of my clients who may have an appropriate job opening for you. My client companies pay me to recruit you. As a professional, you pay nothing. 2. Coaching – Do you need assistance in beginning a new job search campaign? If so, I provide coaching services to coach you all the way through the entire job search process. If necessary, I’ll also coach you through the job stabilization process. Meaning: As a newly hired professional, I help you get acclimated to the new company/role/location, etc. As a job seeker, you pay me directly for this service. The eventual hiring company pays nothing. 3. Networking. Are you a networking enthusiast? So am I! In my dual role as a Networker and “Chief Encouragement Officer”, there are many instances where I may be able to help you WITHOUT an associated fee being involved. You don't pay me and the hiring company doesn't pay, either. This is an instance of purely "paying-it-forward", "goodwill networking", or “network building”. I readily use this approach for my networking friends who may not need to hire me directly and/or for whom there is no immediate opening within any of my client companies.
    • Developer Since: Apr 8, 2007
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    So, you are against trolls, Vincent. Then we assume you are not interested in checking out facts. That is what I have to offer. What kind of background checks do you perform on folks you are recommending? What professional have you met that wouldn't appreciate a thorough job of researching an individual or company as I do. Do you, Vincent really believe employers aren't checking Google and tons of public records to screen candidates? Did I neglect to mention that some friends do refer to me as the Google Queen!

And ask anyone who has been following me. I am a bulldog and I am unstoppable!

Soapboxmom

Love some Bunny! I do!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

I blocked Vincent Wright's e-mails. He has been instructed to send any further correspondence to my counsel of record that I linked for him. Sheesh!

Soapboxmom

Love some Bunny! I do!

Post Thanks / Like

Vincent
    This is supposed to be a threat??....

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Soapboxmom View Post
    Vincent has a large forum with 5000 members. He seems to believe they are a community and there should be no devisiveness.
    Does he have a vacancy at his forum for a troll??.....If yes I'd like to apply for the position but I don't have the forum address.....