LMAO LMAO:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Ignorant Ignorant:  0
Moron Moron:  0
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Arnaud Massartic

Post Thanks / Like

Arnaud Massartic

Has anyone else been contacted by Arnaud Massartic in Los Angeles? He sent me a LinkedIn invitation about six months ago? I checked out his profile and accepted. At the time (he's since changed it), his profile said he ran a multi-billion dollar media fund. Oh, his profile also said he lived in Monaco. Here's a link to his current LinkedIn profile:

arnaud massartic | LinkedIn

Soon after adding me as a LinkedIn contact, he emailed me suggesting we do business together. That's when the nightmare began. He seemed legit at the time. There's a Fortune article online which mentions that Arnaud Massartic owns an $8 million Maybach. Here's the link to the Fortune article:

Birdman's Billion Dollar Dreams - Forbes

Also, Arnuad claimed to have made his billions of dollars from the oil business and even has an email address at the following domain name:

http://www.panamerica.ca/

So I had every reason to believe Arnaud Massartic is a legitimate businessman, right? What followed was an intricate web of lies which recently fell apart. Here's a list of things Arnaud Massartic represented to me:

-He owns multiple cars including Maybachs and Ferraris
    -He owns a $30 million house in Bel Air
    -He has access to billions of dollars
    -He owns property in Monaco
    -Owns Panamerican Group
    -He personally knows Vladmir Putin
    -He owns multiple private jets
    -He owns three office buildings in Beverly Hills

All of these things (and many other things he told me) are all lies. I ran a background check which said his residence was a small apartment in Hollywood. According to property records, the house he claimed to own in Bel Air belongs to someone else. I have a very strong business network in Monaco and can say with confidence that Arnaud Massartic does not own property there. I'm guessing Arnaud Massartic's net worth is zero, or less than zero.

Over the several months in which I believed Arnaud Massartic was actually legit, he sent me numerous contracts, bank commitment letters and other documents I now believe to be forged and fraudulent. All of this was an attempt by Arnaud to get me to access debt financing from US hedge funds with which I have strong business relationships.

Arnaud Massartic claimed to be a "business partner" with Hollywood legend Skip Paul. This is absolutely false. I wrote an email to Skip Paul and he admitted knowing Arnaud as an "acquaintance" but said they had no business together.

Please chime in here. I know Arnaud Massartic is a world-class con man, and has been scamming people for years.

Thanks for reading!

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Arnaud Massartic

I hope you have taken everything you have to the FBI.

After that is done, any documents, emails, details of the scam would be very useful to load to the page. Surely you are not the only person he is dealing with.
    "It's virtually impossible to violate rules ... but it's impossible for a violation to go undetected, certainly not for a considerable period of time." Bernie Madoff
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Scam-...98399986981403

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks, Ribshaw. I actually did file a report on Arnaud Massartic on the FBI's website. Do they actually look at that stuff? Is this kind of stuff actually a federal crime? I also called the local police in West Hollywood, but they didn't seem that interested. Should I post all of the fraudulent bank documents and contracts on this site? Does anyone have a good contact at the FBI office in Los Angeles? Someone has to put Arnaud Massartic out of business for good.

Post Thanks / Like

Hiya, RPax and welcome to REALSCAM.com

Be sure to register your complaint with the Internet Crime Complaint Center (IC3) which can be done online HERE
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

Post Thanks / Like

Normally I shouldn't post anything here but truth to be told we are following RPAX with attention as he introduced himself to Mr Arnaud Massartic and his partners as a managing director at Ernst and Young while technically he was already terminated.
    To be quite clear,he is in serious trouble right now as he is finding himself in a very sad situation.
    He was an unlicensed financial adviser who has been going insane and calling every partner of Arnaud Massartic for no reason.The best part is that he didn't realize that all this time,they knew he was unlicensed and committing a felony as he tried to have them investing 5M$ in a bogus company that he represents and also tried to get 2m$ as a fee on a loan to finance the purchase of properties like it was written on the non bidding letter of intent . The best part is that he did not realize that a non binding letter of intent stating that it is not a contract and with no date on it means it is not a contract and nothing else.Now this is the second best part,he is in it for a rough awakening in the following days.Watch for a humongous lawsuit for blackmail,breach of non disclosure agreement,misrepresentation and abuse.How do we know?because this has been the most ridiculous case we have ever seen in a long time.

Post Thanks / Like

Be aware of RPAX being an unlicensed adviser trying to shake down and blackmail Arnaud Massartic and Partners.
    Purely and simply.We can post his real name,a picture of his unlicensed notice,his address and all his records.

Post Thanks / Like

Do you realize that by coming here you both are opening yourself to all your dirty laundry being unraveled ?

8. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bvh2014 View Post
    Normally I shouldn't post anything here but truth to be told we are following RPAX with attention as he introduced himself to Mr Arnaud Massartic and his partners as a managing director at Ernst and Young while technically he was already terminated.
    To be quite clear,he is in serious trouble right now as he is finding himself in a very sad situation.
    He was an unlicensed financial adviser who has been going insane and calling every partner of Arnaud Massartic for no reason.The best part is that he didn't realize that all this time,they knew he was unlicensed and committing a felony as he tried to have them investing 5M$ in a bogus company that he represents and also tried to get 2m$ as a fee on a loan to finance the purchase of properties like it was written on the non bidding letter of intent . The best part is that he did not realize that a non binding letter of intent stating that it is not a contract and with no date on it means it is not a contract and nothing else.Now this is the second best part,he is in it for a rough awakening in the following days.Watch for a humongous lawsuit for blackmail,breach of non disclosure agreement,misrepresentation and abuse.How do we know?because this has been the most ridiculous case we have ever seen in a long time.
    So surely you'll be taking him to court and posting real court documents here to back that up right? I mean.......he's committing a felony after all.

10. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Be aware of RPAX being an unlicensed adviser trying to shake down and blackmail Arnaud Massartic and Partners.
    Purely and simply.We can post his real name,a picture of his unlicensed notice,his address and all his records.
    Um, that excuse has already been used here:
    http://www.realscam.com/f12/charles-...riv-e-inc-848/

12. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by RPax View Post
    Thanks, Ribshaw. I actually did file a report on Arnaud Massartic on the FBI's website. Do they actually look at that stuff? Is this kind of stuff actually a federal crime? I also called the local police in West Hollywood, but they didn't seem that interested.
    Off the top of my head it would depend on what if any crime(s) was/are being committed and how to determine if Federal laws were violated. As for ANY law enforcement taking action, as is often said "its not TV". There are a long line of crooks and a short line of resources, so any money you may have lost is likely gone.

LRM has provided IC3, if the mail was used I would consider this as well. https://postalinspectors.uspis.gov/ SQUEAKY WHEEL and all that.

The next thing that jumps right out at me is are you really dealing with Arnaud Massartic? I have not looked very deep at this, but what you are describing is likely someone who stole images, a story, and made up details to perpetrate a con. Anything is always possible, but I would operate on the assumption that you are dealing with a Mr./Mrs. X or X(s) unless you have proof to the contrary. Seeing as you have a detractor that showed up, my suspicions are peaked.

Quote Originally Posted by RPax View Post
    Should I post all of the fraudulent bank documents and contracts on this site?
    That is what the site is for. There are only so many ways you can run a con, and someone somewhere will read the documents, see the story and realize what is happening to them. Hell just meeting someone on Linkedin who suddenly wants to do business is a start.
    Last edited by ribshaw; 03-16-2014 at 10:50 AM.
    "It's virtually impossible to violate rules ... but it's impossible for a violation to go undetected, certainly not for a considerable period of time." Bernie Madoff

Post Thanks / Like

He was an unlicensed financial adviser who has been going insane and calling every partner of Arnaud Massartic for no reason.The best part is that he didn't realize that all this time,they knew he was unlicensed and committing a felony as he tried to have them investing 5M$ in a bogus company that he represents and also tried to get 2m$ as a fee on a loan to finance the purchase of properties like it was written on the non bidding letter of intent .[/U][/U][/B]

The best part is that he did not realize that a non binding letter of intent stating that it is not a contract and with no date on it means it is not a contract and nothing else.Now this is the second best part,he is in it for a rough awakening in the following days.Watch for a humongous lawsuit for blackmail,breach of non disclosure agreement,misrepresentation and abuse.How do we know?because this has been the most ridiculous case we have ever seen in a long time.
    Welcome to the thread to you as well. Off the top of my head, can there really be two BEST PARTS? Were busting scams, not selling Ninja blenders. Until the judge takes my ankle monitor off I'm not going anywhere, and will love to hear your side. This is shaping up to be the most exciting thread on RealScam since Dancing Donald got outed as a fraud.

If things are a matter of public record then by all means it is important for us to understand who's zoomin who.

Post Thanks / Like

Ok off to the couch for a day of debauchery via nachos.

Arnaud Massartic is listed a few places as a European Billionaire most notably in the sale of his Maybach to rapper Birdman. Whether he has a place in LA I have no idea, do Billionaires contact people on LinkedIn and do business with them sight unseen? Without a bevy of attorneys and accountants, color me skeptical. On the OTHER side, I have a very hard time believing the representative of a Billionaire would happen to grace us with their presence, especially if there was litigation pending.

Will be interested to see what if anything comes of this.

The price of speed | Motoring, Business Features, The Philippine Star | philstar.com

Maybach Exelero - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

16. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Forbes does not list Arnaud Massartic as a billionaire:

The World's Billionaires List - Forbes

Reporting to the FBI is exactly the right thing to do. The IC3 link to the FBI will appropriately direct complaints to the right enforcement agencies. That is the only route to getting law enforcement involved. Posters here who have worked with law enforcement, including the FBI, only get in contact with the authorities at their request.

The original poster was properly licensed as a financial professional through January of this year. Lots of digging to follow. This should be quite a juicy thread to be sure!
    Last edited by Soapboxmom; 01-18-2015 at 03:25 PM.
    Anyone needing assistance please feel free to use this e-mail in addition to the PM system here to contact me: soapboxmom@hotmail.com

Dallas College Richland Campus Music Advising Derrick Logozzo / Melissa Logan / Not NASM Accredited / Out of State Tuition Nightmare!

Love some Bunny! I do!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Ribshaw
    most notably in the sale of his Maybach to rapper Birdman.
    Apparently that turned out to be the "NON sale of his Maybach to the rapper Birdman" so the mysterious Mr Massartic remains mysterious, which is mysterious in itself, considering he is purportedly a "European billionaire"
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

Post Thanks / Like

I find it odd his alleged linkedin has 0 connections.

Post Thanks / Like

Having trouble locating a company or anything named NAFTA Petroleum.

Post Thanks / Like

Oh, Boy! This could be fun! To quote a song from Don Henley, Eagles,
    "I make my living off the Evening News
    Just give me something-something I can use
    People love it when you lose,
    They love dirty laundry".

Now if both side will touch gloves and come out swinging, metaphorically speaking...!
    It seems like in this "industry" common sense is not all that common!

Post Thanks / Like

This seems like a butchered article of some sort in a search result of http://dmcar.net/tag/arnaud-massartic-wife/:

Maybach exelero - Maybach Excelero - DM Car

which was redirected from here:

http://uvot.biz/tag/arnaud-massartic-wife/.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

3rd
    Arnaud M.

Board President at NHP Energy Consortium

MonacoOil & Energy

500+connections
    ConnectSend Arnaud InMail

Contact Info

Background

Experience

CEO

Panamerica Oil

February 2009 – Present (5 years 2 months)

CEO Co-founder

Sky Media Fund

August 2007 – Present (6 years 8 months)Los AngelesMid Size Investment Media Fund (500M$) with point focus on acquisition of Music publishing rights,
    Music videoTube Companies(WSHH),Digital Distribution and Entertainment Movie Producing companies with IP's.

PRESIDENT-CO CEO

PERDIX MEDIA

January 2010 – Present (4 years 3 months)INVESTMENT IN MOVIE COMPANY SUCH AS ATMOSPHERE ENTERTAINMENT MM WITH MARK CANTON 300,IMMORTALS,300 RISE OF AN EMPIRE...

Board President

NHP

June 2010 – Present (3 years 10 months)

head advisor for Africa and Middle East

Ministero dello Sviluppo Economico-italia

July 2006 – October 2007 (1 year 4 months)roma

Languages

1. English

Native or bilingual proficiency
    2. French

3. German

Limited working proficiency
    4. Italian

5. Serbian

6. Spanish

Professional working proficiency
    A Google search with all results included for Panamerica Oil generated only 8 results:
    1. Arnaud M. | LinkedIn

www.linkedin.com/pub/arnaud-m/55/a09/6bb‎
      Monaco - ‎Board President at NHP Energy Consortium
      Arnaud M.'s Overview. Current. CEO at Panamerica Oil; CEO Co-founder at Sky Media Fund; PRESIDENT-CO CEO at PERDIX MEDIA. Board President at NHP.
    2. Arnaud M profiles | LinkedIn

Arnaud M& profiles | LinkedInTranslate this page
      Current: Board President at NHP, PRESIDENT-CO CEO at PERDIX MEDIA, CEO at Panamerica Oil, CEO Co-founder at Sky Media Fund; Past: head advisor for ...
    3. Oil Falls on Doubts That OPEC Will Reduce Global Oil Oversupply

Pan America Capital Group Inc. - News of Interest - Sun Mar 16, 2014
      Dec 11, 2006 - By Grant Smith Dec. 11 (Bloomberg) -- Crude oil fell amid skepticism that a surplus in global supply would be significantly reduced even if ...
    4. Leaving El Calefate & 28 hour bus ride to Bariloche 4-5 Jan ...

dawnaroundtheworld.wordpress.com/.../leaving-el-calefate-28-hour-bus-...‎
      Jan 11, 2012 - ... of this terrain we reached a huge oil field, the terrain was still barren but it was interesting to see the huge Panamerica oil and mining fields.
    5. Newer Entries - dawnaroundtheworld - WordPress.com

dawnaroundtheworld.wordpress.com/page/14/‎
      Jan 28, 2012 - ... of this terrain we reached a huge oil field, the terrain was still barren but it was interesting to see the huge Panamerica oil and mining fields.
    6. dawnaroundtheworld | dawnaroundtheworld | Page 10

dawnaroundtheworld.wordpress.com/author/dawnaroundtheworld/.../10/‎
      Jan 28, 2012 - ... of this terrain we reached a huge oil field, the terrain was still barren but it was interesting to see the huge Panamerica oil and mining fields.
    7. Uncategorized | dawnaroundtheworld | Page 10

dawnaroundtheworld.wordpress.com/category/uncategorized/page/10/‎
    8. January | 2012 | dawnaroundtheworld | Page 2

https://dawnaroundtheworld.wordpress...page/2/‎
    Massartic is the CEO of a company that doesn't even seem to exist except in his own little pea-brain. He lists it on his online resume, LinkedIn, which shows him as the only employee. What a complete farce!
    Anyone needing assistance please feel free to use this e-mail in addition to the PM system here to contact me: soapboxmom@hotmail.com

Dallas College Richland Campus Music Advising Derrick Logozzo / Melissa Logan / Not NASM Accredited / Out of State Tuition Nightmare!

Love some Bunny! I do!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Hilarious! Searching Panamerican group is another dead end. There are countless results for similar enterprises, but not a one has any reference to Massartic. He has done a wonderful job of hiding all his accomplishments. His only bleep on the internet radar other than his own LinkedIn profile is the unpaid car fiasco.

Love some Bunny! I do!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Arnaud Massartic does not have any results on a zabasearch or whitepages.com search. That suggests he is sleeping on a friends couch.

Love some Bunny! I do!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

ANA M DESIGN, LLC
    California Secretary of State Business Registration
    Data Updated October 3, 2011
    ANA M DESIGN, LLC Active 02/08/2010
    Domestic Limited-Liability Company 201004010337 4 Years, 1 Month
    Bruce Thompson
    7729 Melrose Ave
    Los Angeles, CA 90036
    California (CA)
    N/A
    7729 Melrose Ave
    Los Angeles, CA 90036
    7729 Melrose Ave
    Los Angeles, CA 90036
    Arnaud Massartic
    7729 Melrose Ave
    Los Angeles, CA 90036

Franck Rickert
    7729 Melrose Ave
    Los Angeles, CA 90036

IN GOD WE TRUST WORLDWIDE
    California Secretary of State Business Registration
    Data Updated September 20, 2011
    IN GOD WE TRUST WORLDWIDE Active 01/29/2010
    Corporation C3271631 4 Years, 2 Months
    Spiegel & Utrera, P.a., Which Will Do Business In California As Spiegel & Utrera, P.c.
    4727 Wilshire Blvd Ste 601
    Los Angeles, CA
    California (CA)
    N/A
    143 N Arnaz Dr Ste 208
    Beverly Hills, CA 90211
    Arnaud Massartic
    5 Rue De La Paix
    Paris, France 75002

These 2 businesses are the only listings for Massartic in Bizapedia. No doubt he made his billions with these babies!

Love some Bunny! I do!

Post Thanks / Like

Ana M Design facebook says it's 'home improvement'

But then it seems they don't know what they want to do:

Last edited by Whip; 03-16-2014 at 03:31 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ribshaw View Post

That is what the site is for. There are only so many ways you can run a con, and someone somewhere will read the documents, see the story and realize what is happening to them.
    That is fact. Crime is the biggest growth industry on the planet and crime prevention the second largest. New con artists have to deal with some pretty savvy scam busters!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by littleroundman View Post
    Apparently that turned out to be the "NON sale of his Maybach to the rapper Birdman" so the mysterious Mr Massartic remains mysterious, which is mysterious in itself, considering he is purportedly a "European billionaire"
    This is interesting, apparently Birdman has in the past claimed he was buying the Miami Dolphins and owned and Oil Company. What happened to Birdman 5 million dollars bet ? - Page 2 « Kanye West Forum
    But you are right Massartic remains a bit of a mystery too, the only reference I can find about him is the car and a representative saying that he had not been paid. It is almost like the whole thing was concocted.

Speaking of, I know Kid Rock set up shop at the top of Four Seasons, it appears Massaric II set up shop at the Hyatt.

Offices.jpg

What I had initially thought was this guy was a real businessman and someone had stolen his name. BUT the corporation predates the Maybach story, the businesses listed on his LinkedIN seem to be shells, leaving me to wonder if he is real at all?

This is a street view of the shop on Melrose which from the outside seems pretty real. Would be a pretty slick trick otherwise.

AnnaM.jpg

According to this Frank Rickert is active.
    Franck Rickert - Managing Member for Ana M Design, LLC

And Bruce Thompson is inactive.
    Bruce Thompson - Previous Registered Agent for Ana M Design, LLC

Bizarre, I do hope the aggrieved parties can clear a few things up. Why have a seemingly real business, but a partner that on the surface appears fictional?