Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
LMAO LMAO:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Ignorant Ignorant:  0
Moron Moron:  0
Page 11 of 18 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Oceanside Equity Partner's Broker Jones calls Our Own Bunky and Soapboxmom CAWITs!!!

Post Thanks / Like

re: Oceanside Equity Partner's Broker Jones calls Our Own Bunky and Soapboxmom CAWITs!!!

Anyone else noticed the fact young Mr VanDorp seems to have had his activities severely restricted of late and many of his Oceanside and "investment" pronouncements appear to have mysteriously disappeared from the 'net ????

If one were a complete cynic, one could easily conclude young "Ryz" and his activities may have received some unexpected and unwelcome attention.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

Post Thanks / Like

re: Oceanside Equity Partner's Broker Jones calls Our Own Bunky and Soapboxmom CAWITs!!!

Quote Originally Posted by littleroundman View Post
    Anyone else noticed the fact young Mr VanDorp seems to have had his activities severely restricted of late and many of his Oceanside and "investment" pronouncements appear to have mysteriously disappeared from the 'net ????

If one were a complete cynic, one could easily conclude young "Ryz" and his activities may have received some unexpected and unwelcome attention.
    Indeed Ryan VanDorp aka MrRyz does seem to have vanished....
    That low life scum never did pay me that gormet sandwhich and coke he owes me from our bet on Oceanside-Wealth being a scam
    ʎɐqǝ uo pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ ʎnq ı ǝɯıʇ ʇsɐן ǝɥʇ sı sıɥʇ

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Soapboxmom View Post
    Ponzi Scheme Alert Blog - News and Scam Warnings

That Mr. Ryz is an absolute scream. He is an active poster on Ponzi Scheme Alert. Now, inquiring minds want to know if he will post about what a scam Oceanside is if all the investors lose their money. It looks quite likely the investors thousands of dollars are blown and those folks will never see a dime. Since there is no Gain Capital and no trades....

Soapboxmom
    Doesn't Van Dork own Ponzi Scheme Alert and the accompanying PONZI SCHEME ALERT blog?

Post Thanks / Like

Oceanside Network blog - stats for February '11.

February 2011 (5 posts) - No Comments to any of them.

Recent Comments

* Dwayne Stevens on Oceanside Network Turns 1 Year Old. Jim Ballas Of Spotlauncher Brings The News!

Recent comments?

That last comment by Stevens was on October 6, 2010 at 12:30 pm.

Year 1 was awesome. I can’t wait to see what year 2 will bring.

Dwayne
    Diamond Member
    Maybe you would like to comment on what Year 2 has brought so far, Dwayne?

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

From www.heatherdobrott.com:
    August 11th, 2010 at 14:22 | #5
    Reply | Quote

Admin, where’s the rest of this story? I only wish I had popped up some Orville Redenbacher before sitting down to this show.
    Heather Dobrott has now taken it upon herself to create her own community forum called realscam . com. Go ahead and view it’s latest collection of crap if you haven’t already. Her whole sadist crew filled to their souls with lies are there, including Brian Gogel ( Doc Bunkum ) , John Ramey ( Fastmoney ) , ” littleroundman ” ( a long term hopeless dreamer who only wishes he could claim to achieve 1/100th of Patrick Pretty’s feats ) , and Stephanie Haberman ( Sojustask ) who seems to have been banned recently.
    What does Soapboxmom a.k.a. Heather Dobrott do in these forums? She’s become as vicious and arrogant as ever, but believe it or not actually found a way to lower her quality even further!! You’ll now find her using terms such as “idiot” , “stupid” , and “Douchebag” freely like an angry little girl.
    Poor Heather Dobrott. Thinking she can lift herself up with her cult of few numbers on her low class forum. That place is filled with the most immature pack of liars to ever dream of making themselves famous on the internet through being cyber bullies.
    Soapboxmom ’s ego forum is going to fail, and at her rate she might step over the line a few times and find herself with a couple lawsuits before the walls fall down. Heather Dobrott has a big, BIG, B – I – G mouth and she seems to have extraordinarily difficult abilities to keep it shut when she should.
    As for Fastmoney , Doc Bunkum , ” littleroundman ” , and others. They look up to and follow Heather Dobrott. That alone says enough about them and their credibility. John Ramey and Brian Gogel should start meeting in the old folks park to play chess. It’d be better for their raging hearts. ” littleroundman ” should keep posting on Patrick Pretty’s blog to relieve his desire for internet gratification. At least he doesn’t sound like a complete senile fool when he discusses real topics covered by Patrick.
    Weird cult of sick people , isn’t it?
    Sunnytruth

I filed felony criminal charges for this site and have watched since last May for a new post. Someone finally went on and approved this old post. Now just who could have authored this gem? Scammers that can't use Google, PACER, district and county court sites. Who would have thought.

Google my name, Heather Dobrott. Too bad the brainless idiot who posted this couldn't produce one of those lies and refute it. They always end up looking like complete fools. Sour grapes from scammers who have been shut down by a persistent consumer advocate! Should we ask again how Oceanside is doing???

Soapboxmom
    Anyone needing assistance please feel free to use this e-mail in addition to the PM system here to contact me: soapboxmom@hotmail.com

Dallas College Richland Campus Music Advising Derrick Logozzo / Melissa Logan / Not NASM Accredited / Out of State Tuition Nightmare!

Love some Bunny! I do!

Post Thanks / Like

Ha! Ha!

You know that comment I made on that blog? - I quoted it in another thread...

Doc Bunkum
    February 26th, 2011 at 12:16

Your comment is awaiting moderation.

I see the last comment on this blog was made almost a year ago.

Haven’t you jackasses got any new material to share with us?
    Well, I see it was approved - but was changed slightly.

It morphed into...

February 26th, 2011 at 12:16 | #6
    Reply | Quote

I want to make violent love to Heather Dobrott.
    Well, I guess I'd better make another contribution over there!

"Welcome back Doc Bunkum"

Why thank you!

Doc Bunkum
    March 2nd, 2011 at 20:53 | #7
    Reply | Quote

Doc Bunkum :
    I want to make violent love to Heather Dobrott.
    Hey, you **** heads went and changed the wording of my original post.

Now that wasn’t nice. :(

Post Thanks / Like

Hey!

They deleted my post over there.
    But I see there's a new one!

Troll from the West
    March 2nd, 2011 at 23:44 | #7
    Reply | Quote

You see I always knew the Doc was in love with Heather the feather. I wonder what kind of Doctor he is? She hopes and OB/GYN I think
    Okay, that does it. I'm not posting there anymore if you're going to alter and delete my posts.

I tried to help out by directing some traffic to your pathetic little blog, but if you're going to act like that, sorry, I'm out of there, even if you apologize and ask me nice to come back.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Oceanside Assets Offers Offshore Banking Assistance | O C E A N S I D E Network
    Oceanside Network Launches Oceanside Assets

by Dwayne Stevens on Sunday, December 12th, 2010 | 1 Comment

For those of you living in the Unites States and certain regions of Canada. The owners of Oceanside have launched a new company to help you become part of Oceanside Network. New NFA regulations require that you have a offshore corporation and bank account to be able to invest with Oceanside.
    Please check out the new Oceanside Assets.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Broker should tell us again he is not soliciting clients in the U.S. Gain Capital said specifically that he could not do that and Oceanside is of course no longer welcome to do business with them. What a surprise! This is great info for the NFA since he mentioned it.

Soapboxmom
    Anyone needing assistance please feel free to use this e-mail in addition to the PM system here to contact me: soapboxmom@hotmail.com

Dallas College Richland Campus Music Advising Derrick Logozzo / Melissa Logan / Not NASM Accredited / Out of State Tuition Nightmare!

Love some Bunny! I do!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Apparently there isn't a whole lot to discuss:

Oceanside Network

Close NEW What is Following in LinkedIn groups? Following makes it easy for your connections and others to see your contributions across groups you share. Just click on “Follow” next to any name in your groups.

Members (3)

Showing 1 - 3 of 3
    • Sorted by: most relevant

Include others on this message

connectionIds-msgForm
    • To: first_name_only
    • Subject:
    • or Cancel
    Search members

Search for names or keywords to find specific members of this group.

Advanced Search

New Members: Last 7 Days

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I am member # 3. I have made the only two comments on those "lively" discussions! Talk about dead in the water!!!

Soapboxmom

Love some Bunny! I do!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Oceanside Network

Created: January 01, 2010 | Other | Members: 2
    The Oceanside Network is a community of investment minded individuals who were unsatisfied with todays lackluster performances, thinly veiled ponzi schemes (such as social security), outright fraud, and misinformation driven corporations structured with little incentive to perform for their client. We were tired of the same old excuses for why the middle class seems to be evaporating, and where the degradation of ones quality of living has continued for decades. Since 2008, we have been studying, testing and analyzing some of the worlds most technological trading systems, and we have privileged access to some of the most advanced proprietary information available anywhere. We’re confident that as a member of the Oceanside Network, you will be extremely satisfied with the advantage you will gain from associating with and learning from some of the most “in the know” investors, in the world.
    (A link to this group on LinkedIn will be added in your message)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    My comments have been removed and I unceremoniously got the boot already. What does Dwayne have to hide??? 2 members what an incredibly popular group!!!!

Soapboxmom

Love some Bunny! I do!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Poor loser Dwayne from New Brunswick, Canada has put all his eggs in the Oceanside basket. He is such a putz that he allegedly invested 25 grand in this giant toilet flush!

That is all he is doing right now. His desperate attempts at advertising are a complete disaster. There is nothing going on at Oceanside to advertise except the stupidity of the overgrown punk and uneducated youngster running it!

• Welcome to Oceanside Network on LinkedIn‏

5:14 PM

To Heather Dobrott

From:messages-noreply@bounce.linkedin.com on behalf of Oceanside Network (groups-noreply@linkedin.com) Sent:Sun 3/13/11 5:14 PMTo: Heather Dobrott (soapboxmom@hotmail.com)

LinkedIn Groups

• Group: Oceanside Network
    • Subject: Welcome to Oceanside Network on LinkedIn
    Hi Heather,
    Congratulations! You have been approved to join the group Oceanside Network.
    -- The LinkedIn Team
    Relationships Matter | LinkedIn
    LinkedIn values your privacy. At no time has LinkedIn made your email address available to any other LinkedIn user without your permission. ©2011, LinkedIn Corporation.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Yikes! But that was a short and not so sweet welcome and kick to the curb. No wonder there are only 2 members in the group!

Soapboxmom

Love some Bunny! I do!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Oceanside Network / Robert / thepro sure isn't enjoying My Freedom Lifestyle. He can't even afford the domain name anymore. The Oceanside Titanic is on the ocean's bottom. They have no broker and no registrations appear to be forthcoming.

Broker's criminal allegations against me and other innocent people will haunt this scam online forever. The silence is deafening. Broker and JD have fallen completely silent.

No doubt we will hear the defrauded investors screaming bloody murder very soon. The advertising is non-existent I suspect because there isn't a dime in the Oceanside accounts to fund it. Obviously, if they had a dime they would be doing drastic damage repair already after Broker's shocking vicious lies posted all over the web. I am sure there is mutiny on board as the investors must be desperate to get rid of Broker and his youngster friend JD who have landed this thing 2 miles under.

myfreedomlifestyle.info

Soapboxmom

Love some Bunny! I do!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

SEC Charges Three Executives With Conducting $230 Million Investment Scheme at Ohio-Based Company

Washington, D.C., March 16, 2011 – The Securities and Exchange Commission today charged three senior executives at Akron, Ohio-based Fair Finance Company with orchestrating a $230 million fraudulent scheme involving at least 5,200 investors – many of them elderly.

The SEC alleges that after purchasing Fair Finance Company, chief executive officer Timothy S. Durham, chairman James F. Cochran, and chief financial officer Rick D. Snow deceived investors while selling them interest-bearing certificates. Fair Finance had previously operated for decades as a privately-held consumer finance company. But under the guise of loans, Durham and Cochran schemed to divert investor proceeds to themselves and others as well as struggling and unprofitable entities that they controlled. Durham and Cochran further misused investor funds to buy classic cars and other luxury items to enhance their own lavish lifestyles.

n a parallel criminal proceeding, the U.S. Department of Justice today unsealed criminal charges against Durham, Cochran and Snow for the same alleged misconduct.

“These executives looted Fair Finance and exploited unsuspecting investors who trusted the company to prudently invest their funds as it had done for decades,” said Robert Khuzami, Director of the SEC’s Division of Enforcement. “To add insult to injury, they squandered the stolen funds on such extravagances as multiple homes, a private jet, a yacht and more than 40 classic and exotic cars.”

According to the SEC’s complaint filed in U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Indiana, Fair Finance historically raised funds by selling interest-bearing certificates to investors and using the proceeds to purchase and service discounted consumer finance contracts. Following the 2002 purchase, Durham and Cochran funneled millions of dollars to themselves and their related companies. By November 2009, Durham, Cochran and their related businesses owed Fair Finance more than $200 million, which accounted for approximately 90 percent of Fair Finance’s total loan portfolio.

The SEC alleges that Durham and Cochran knew that neither they nor their related companies had the earnings, collateral or other resources to ensure repayment on the purported loans. As CFO, Snow knew or was reckless in not knowing that neither Durham and Cochran nor their entities could repay the funds they took from Fair Finance. Nonetheless, they continued to raise hundreds of millions of dollars from investors by using false and misleading financial statements and other information contained in the offering circulars to deceive investors about Fair Finance’s true financial condition. Ultimately, Durham, Cochran and their related companies never repaid these loans, and they used new investor proceeds to repay earlier investors in the nature of a Ponzi scheme.

Durham and Cochran also distributed large amounts of money to family members and friends, and misused investor funds to afford mortgages for multiple homes, a $3 million private jet, a $6 million yacht, and classic and exotic cars worth more than $7 million. They also diverted investor money to cover hundreds of thousands of dollars in gambling and travel expenses, credit card bills, and country club dues, and to pay for elaborate parties and other forms of entertainment.

According to the SEC’s complaint, Durham has residences in Los Angeles and Fortville, Ind.; Cochran resides in McCordsville, Ind.; and Snow lives in Fishers, Ind. Durham currently is the CEO at National Lampoon, and Snow currently is the CFO.

The SEC’s complaint charges Durham, Cochran and Snow with violating Section 17(a) of the Securities Act of 1933, Section 10(b) of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934 and Rule 10b-5 thereunder. The complaint seeks permanent injunctions, disgorgement of ill-gotten gains plus prejudgment interest, penalties and officer and director bars against each of the defendants.

The SEC’s investigation was conducted by Philadelphia Regional Office enforcement staff Kelly L. Gibson, Brendan P. McGlynn, John J. Heffernan, Daniel L. Koster and Paul Rihn. The SEC’s litigation will be led by Scott A. Thompson and G. Jeffrey Boujoukos.

The SEC acknowledges and appreciates the assistance of the U.S. Attorney’s Office for the Southern District of Indiana, the U.S. Department of Justice, Fraud Section, the Federal Bureau of Investigation and the Ohio Division of Securities.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

No, it is connected. Indianapolis businessman Tim Durham indicted

Indianapolis business Tim Durham and two other executives in an investment business with him have been indicted and sued by federal authorities following 2009 FBI raids that shut down their business.

The U.S. Attorney’s office in Indianapolis is holding a press conference at 2:30 p.m. to announce charges against Durham, co-owner of Fair Finance James F. Cochran and their accountant Rick D. Snow.
    All three were indicted Monday by a federal grand jury, according to court documents. They face 12 felony charges: 10 of wire fraud, one of securities fraud and one of conspiracy to commit wire fraud and securities fraud, according to a copy of the indictment, which was unsealed today.

If found guilty on all counts, each man could face maximum 225 years in prison.

"This has been an arduous journey, as are most large white collar cases," say First Assistant U.S. Attorney Tim Morrison, lead lawyer in the case.
    The FBI says Timothy Durham was arrested at his West Hollywood, Calif., home without incident this morning. Durham formerly lived in a multimillion-dollar house on Geist Reservoir in Fishers.

No details were immediately available for Cochran and Snow.
    On the same day the indictment was filed, the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission accused Durham of masterminding a conspiracy that shifted more than $200 million from an Ohio lender to companies he controlled.

The SEC filed the charges today in U.S. District Court in Indianapolis. They named Durham, who now lives in the Los Angeles suburb; Cochran, McCordsville; and Rick D. Snow, Fishers.

The charges and the indictments are the first moves by federal authorities against Durham since the FBI raided Obsidian Enterprises in Indianapolis and Fair Financial in Akron, Ohio, in November 2009.

Durham and Cochran ran Obsidian and together bought Fair Financial in 2002. They then added Snow, a former employee of the accounting firm Grant Thornton, as chief financial officer of Fair.

The SEC lawsuit says Fair Finances’ three senior executives from 2005 through November 2009 raised about $230 million from at least 5,200 investors through the sale of investment certificates, and that those transactions were “materially false and misleading misrepresentations and omissions concerning, among other things, Fair's profitability and financial condition, the safety and security of investors' principal and returns, and the use of investor proceeds.”

The lawsuit continued, “In fact, the majority of the related parties did not make interest or principal payments to Fair and, ultimately, the defendants used new investor proceeds to repay earlier investors in the nature of a Ponzi scheme.”

Written by
    Ted Evanoff
    The lawsuit calls on the court to prevent the three men from being involved in future securities businesses and to "disgorge all ill-gotten gains derived from the unlawful activities," with interest, listed in the SEC complaint.

The SEC also asks for civil penalties to be levied against the trio.
    Durham relocated to Los Angeles in 2009 to run the film company National Lampoon. One of his colleagues, former Indianapolis homebuilder Daniel Laikin, took control of the movie maker but was imprisoned last year on charges of securities fraud.
    Last edited by scratchycat; 03-16-2011 at 03:01 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

This should shake up Broker Jones' / Oceanside's investors who were bragging about his taking them out to fancy dinners in the limo when it now appears Oceanside is two miles down!

Soapboxmom

Love some Bunny! I do!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

These internet trolls and cyberbullies will have so much egg on their face as the Oceanside Network grows that they will look as if they’ve stapled an omelette to their forehead!

The Titanic is growing all right!!! Soon it will have disappeared into history!

Titanic-underwater.jpg

Soapboxmom

Love some Bunny! I do!

Post Thanks / Like

One step closer to Broker Jones being indicted...This is great news....
    ʎɐqǝ uo pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ ʎnq ı ǝɯıʇ ʇsɐן ǝɥʇ sı sıɥʇ

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by okosh View Post
    One step closer to Broker Jones being indicted...This is great news....
    You reckon ???

I'll bet when the truth is finally revealed about Jones, Kaiser and Oceanside all they'll be charged with is insulting the publics' intelligence.

Does anyone REALLY believe they've ever been anything other than a pissant little HYIP ponzi scam, and a bad one at that ???

Strictly a bunch of small time losers on the fringes of the HYIP industry with highly inflated opinions of their own importance, IM(very)HO.

If Jones had only learned to keep is big mouth shut and his steroid induced delusions of grandeur under control, he'd probably be able to at least be able to afford to buy the occasional cup of coffee.

I hope his wife is earning a decent living, because he sure ain't.

Post Thanks / Like

LOL, somebody asked at BJ's forum if Oceanside was still alive.

Oceanside Network President
    Administration

Quote:
    Originally Posted by founder View Post
    Hello,

I just wonder how the oceanside forex going so far ? why no news at all ?

Thanks
    Yes it is and you may still view performance on our conservative accounts by clicking on the performance link up top.

We are securing a solution for World Wide managed accounts at this time and expect to be live shortly with them.

This includes US/China/Canada and the rest of the world.

Thank you for your patience,

Justin
    Everybody that believes that stand on their head...!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Big Mouth Broker
    We are securing a solution for World Wide managed accounts at this time and expect to be live shortly with them.

This includes US/China/Canada and the rest of the world.
    Woo Hoooooo !!!!

Coming soon to a NFA or CFTC theater near you.

That WILL be fun to watch.

Post Thanks / Like

Hmm, Maybe they shouldn't have tried to save the brand name from the Ponzi Scheme? I think in light of how it worked out, at least one of them should have been named ''Oceanbottom Network''

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

I have had folks asking if Oceanside was paying its members

Well... the managed accounts at Gain Capital are never going to happen. Those small accounts for the little guy do not exist. The private fund nonsense where 65 accredited investors and 35 other investors would put in 50 grand or more I would bet has no takers. So an affiliate payment of 10% of the profit on funds that don't exist will still be zero dollars.

Broker offered more incentives for folks to bring in million dollar + accounts and I would bet those accounts are pure fantasy as well. So, I assume Broker will immediately correct me if I am wrong, but I think that Oceanbottom is already history.

Soapboxmom

Love some Bunny! I do!

Post Thanks / Like

Question re: Oceanside Equity Partner's Broker Jones calls Our Own Bunky and Soapboxmom CAWITs!!!

Where´s NelsonN ??? He used to pimp this one last year but he is already gone for a long time...

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Oceanside Network Forum > Oceanside Members > Questions and Answers Black Box and Internet Attacks

Investmentguru
    Young Dreamer
    Oceanside Member
    Black Box and Internet Attacks

Can anyone tell me more about the Typhoon? Is that the 100 million dollar black box?

Are there any small accounts on the way? Who can cough up a million or 50 grand like you guys talk about?

What is up with the internet talk? Why no response?

Today, 01:07 PM
    Broker Jones
    Oceanside Network President
    Administration

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Investmentguru
    Can anyone tell me more about the Typhoon? Is that the 100 million dollar black box?

Are there any small accounts on the way? Who can cough up a million or 50 grand like you guys talk about?

What is up with the internet talk? Why no response?

It's very clear you have been out there in Google land reading a bunch of garbage.

We will address this one time.

Nobody claimed that our product is worth $100 Million. The owners of the Waverunner were at one time offered a large sum of money to sell their system.

We at Oceanside are 3rd party marketers and researchers. We research products and recommend them and before we market anything we tend to have Non-compete clauses in place. The advantage of going through Oceanside, is that Oceanside has a keen interest on performance. If our products do not do well, neither do we.

The disadvantage of trying to find your own system or programmer etc, is that they have every incentive to "SELL" you, and even if they do not perform they make money.

In regards to your question of small accounts. Yes $1,000 managed accounts will be available shortly. ($1,000 should be considered a "test spend" and you are not going to get rich on $1,000 investments in a short period of time.)

In regards to the "internet talk" we have no interest in posting anything in the public space, as in the past all that has happened have been "copies and pastes out of context in addition to false identities created to further slander us and make us look bad.

---

Your questions have now been answered here, and we're not going to get into a debate about the public internet at large.

Regards,

Justin
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    This landed in my box. Investmentguru was banned for asking questions. I can prove Broker Jones and his sidekick little punk JD Kaiser are liars and frauds by simply quoting them:
    05-25-2010, 02:00 PM
    brokerjones

Oceanside Network & Oceanside Forex....Q&A
    Dear Forum Members,

As you may or may not be aware there was a long defamatory and slanderous thread about me that has been deleted.

In light of that a new "thread" was created by a user who seems to be convinced in his own mind that I am a "scammer".

What I have started this thread for, is that we can have a civil discussion where anyone here may ask questions regarding Oceanside. Oceanside Forex I can speak on publicly.

Oceanside Network I am limited in what I can say until further advice from our attorneys. (Contrary to popular belief, we are bringing several items to our attorneys AND...we have contracted a 2nd counsel so that we can have more than one opinion. There are actually multiple current options in order to continue to improve the business model of the Network.....one such option includes forming what we like to call PODS where members would come in groups of no more than 15 and they would form their own mini corporation and open their own Managed accounts starting at $50,000 and higher. ...We are currently exploring additional options as while the PODS concept is fully compliant through SEC regulations, we still like the freedom that individuals have with our current structure. We will update, as per our counsels advice.)

Before we open up this forum to Questions and Answers, I am going to respond to several accusations and slanderous comments from user named FastMoney.

His first claim:

"That Broker Jones guaranteed profits"

My response: NEVER....ANYWHERE....have we ever guaranteed, or promised any type of profits. In fact on EVERY webinar....and I do mean EVERY webinar I say the same thing over and over again.

"This is real live trading without a safety net. We cannot guarantee what is going to happen 5 minutes from now, let alone next month. All we can do is show you past...and present performance." (If you have attended one of our webinars...you've heard me say this...over...and over...and over.)

His next claim:

He is asking people to invest their life savings...

My response:

NEVER....have I ever told anyone they need to put money into our company. In fact on every single webinar we do I tell people up front, "This is not a sales pitch, we are simply here to show you transparency and help you make an informed and educated decision, and if you choose not to invest with Oceanside, then at least we can help educate you so that you can make a the best possible decision with your money." In fact that's why we developed the OFX U on our website at Oceanside Forex.

Show me the PROOF, that I have ever asked anyone to put their "life savings" into Oceanside.....ever. I will never do so..in fact that would be sheer insanity. In fact we had one member of Oceanside ask me if I thought he should invest with $30,000....and I said that I absolutely could not answer him, it is not my decision to make.

His Claim:

That we have offers of $100 million on the system.

My response:

Yes, just prior to Oceanside launching in September of 2009 there was a $100 million plus offer on the table to purchase the system. Had that occured, Oceanside would not exist. The creators of the system however decided that it was in their best interest to allow Oceanside to market the opportunity via our private offer and through our Managed Accounts visible on Oceanside Forex's website. We have proprietary access to the system.

His Claims:

His company only accepts funds through alertpay...

My Response:

This is currently true however we are opening a New Zealand Bancorp within the next several months. In fact we have just signed a Terms of Engagement with the New Zealand lawfirm who will be setting it up for us.

I fail to see how using Alertpay makes us a Scam. They are a 15 year old company and they have an account with Deutche Bank......it doesn't get anymore legitimate than that.

His Claims:

Oceanside goes through a broker, avs carter.. he is touting as the best in the business, yet all their address's around the world are nothing more than mailbox etc's......

My response:

We use AVS Carter which is now transitioning to WSD Direct in New Zealand. The funds in the brokerage are guaranteed by NZX.....meaning if the brokerage went "scam" the funds are protected. (This is a good thing)

NEVER......have I said they are the "best in the business" That is an outright lie. In fact on Oceanside Forex you can clearly see we offer several brokerages for our Managed Accounts....including MIG Bank. (Please.....try to tell me that MIG Bank is a scam too.....)

His Claim:

Broker has been in every hyip known to man...

My response:

Actually I lost money in FastProfits Club (that was my 1st) (I recruited nobody)

Then I lost money in Tri-Star Media (Bob Krimminals enterprise) (I recruited about 5-10 people here....I did think it was a legitimate company....it was an honest mistake. Luckily those people had pulled out their initial funds and did not lose.)

I made money in Vlane (aka Global Marketing Solutions) (This scam actually ran long enough and me and my small group of people that I did bring in all made money.......I actually believed that Fee Vuerhoff AKA Mrs. Vee....was an honest person and not capable of running a scam....)

I did make money in Guardian Equity Group (never recruited a single soul.....I had learned my lesson!)...but as you may or may not know I'm also the guy who went to war with them on my blog, publicly detailing all of the red flags of why I feel they are a ponzi scam.

If having sought a legitimate passive income on the internet makes me a scammer......then I guess I am guilty as charged....

His Slander:

That is all his deal is smoke and mirrors. Made up to look nice for sucker mlmers...

My response:

This is nothing but 100% Libel and Slander and I will be taking it to my attorneys. (I estimate that statements like this made on the internet by Fast Money have cost my business over 1 million in damages, and have hurt my reputation, and put my family in jeapordy.)

---

In Conclusion:

We make no promises.

We make no guarantees.

And if you would like proof of our system trading and the returns that we have made since October when our first account went live, we can show you so much empirical evidence it would make even the most staunch cynic realize that we are really......trading.

We can provide over 130 pages of Account Statements.

We show live webinars Monday - Friday...2 times per day showing you a Live Managed Account. We can and will pull up for you Live Account Statements right there on the presentation. If you want to see the last week. We can show you the trades, the chart, and the relevant numbers.

And again I promise you we are taking this....with him in mind...to our attorney and I can also promise you that our attorney can and will subpoena FastMoneys personal information should we choose to pursue this further.)

....I would rather.........however.....

We have a civil, informative, open, and transparent discussion here on this very thread, without any further "name calling", "bashing", "slander", "libel" or any other destructive comments towards either myself or Oceanside.

At this time I will gladly answer any and all questions.

If for any reason I do not know the answer off the top of my head, I will consult either our head trader, our programmer or our attorney.

We are very aware of all of the regulations with the SEC and we are yet determining our best course of action. As stated previously there are actually several options already on the table that we could utilize, but if at all possible we would like to be compliant while still achieving our original vision.

To offer an institutional grade investment opportunity to the average person, world wide.

I look forward for your intelligent feedback and questions.

Yes I have made mistakes in the past, just like every other single person here on this forum......I do however not find one shred of evidence here regarding my being a "scammer" and I would hope that we can continue in a civil manner.

We are an extremely transparent company. But you must do some of the legwork in obtaining the information we provide. (IE.....actually attend a webinar.....and ask your questions live.)

Kind Regards,

Broker Jones
    O C E A N S I D E President

Love some Bunny! I do!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

05-26-2010, 09:02 PM
    JD Kaiser
    Re: Oceanside Network & Oceanside Forex....Q&A
    Originally Posted by fastmoney

Two guys who cannot write a check for five grand, One of them running from bank to bank trying to cash a, as Broker said "a ponzi scheme" check.. They turned down 100 million dollars.. You think that is the truth Len, Do you really?

(maybe I am asking the wrong person, you probably thought it was real when Yoli turned down what was it $200 million for the blastcap technology)

Just asking your (Len Clements) opinion as an expert...

We, (Oceanside) did not turn down anything... We don't own the system that we use and therefore don't have the right to sell it. Our programmers did turn down an offer that was greater than that to keep it. If you have something this powerful, why sell it when you can continue to make make money with it?

We never said that we couldn't write a check for 5 grand...

We did say that we would go ahead and take care of it when we reached a certain point in profits...which is now.

JD Kaiser, Founder
    O C E A N S I D E
    So, Broker, when you said on your own forum to all your investors and members,
    Nobody claimed that our product is worth $100 Million. The owners of the Waverunner were at one time offered a large sum of money to sell their system
    you lied? Or is everything you posted on Scam a lie and a complete frost, you overgrown goon?

Broker, when are going to substantiate this:
    My wife and daughters (ages 6 and 2) have received threats of RAPE....Death......and other sadistic crap. I have received emails from people with IP addresses that match up with some of the posters at scam.com saying things like "we can't wait until you're in jail Broker so we can go take care of your wife and daughters and send pictures to you.
    I bullied you into taking that hideous crap off of the Oceanside Network corporate pages. Now, I demand substantiation or a full retraction and public apology, unless of course you want the humiliation of me contacting your local police and school district in Mesa, Arizona plus every forex trading firm on the entire planet. You are pissing me off you overgrown buffoon.

Soapboxmom

Love some Bunny! I do!