Thanks Thanks:  0
LMAO LMAO:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Ignorant Ignorant:  0
Moron Moron:  0

Thread: The Illuminati

Post Thanks / Like

The Illuminati

A Comprehensive Guide to the Illuminati, the Conspiracy Theory That Connects Jay-Z and Queen Elizabeth

Gave me a laugh or two.

The Queen, The Pope and Barack Obama don't have to be in some cloak and dagger secret organisation to get people what to do ... they're the boss anyway!

Jason

Post Thanks / Like

Re: The Illuminati

heh, the original ideals of Bavarian Illuminatis were so demonized with times.

Why not just call them all satanists?
    Is applying a mystery word "Illuminati" gives anyone credibility ?

3. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I think I had among the best possible of introductions to the topic by reading the Illuminatus! Trilogy by Robert Shea and Robert Anton Wilson. When these two men met they were employed as editors of PlayBoy magazine's letters column in the late 60s to early 70s. In addition to the general type of submissions they might receive they also got many letters from nearly every stripe of conspiracy theorists including many competing claims about the Kennedy assassinations. These weren't the sort of material that generally got published so the two Roberts started making a collection of them. It wasn't long before they saw that there was a book to be written here.

The trilogy is a little hard to explain in any direct or linear fashion and for good reason, it was written to be anything but direct and linear. But if you pay attention to the little details it does explain it's self to you. There's a conversation mid way into the book which claims that the average human being is capable of holding 7 plus or minus two separate ideas in their head at any one time and perceive the relationships between them. As more elements are added it not only can you not find how the new ideas relate but the effort in trying makes the original elements more difficult to understand. This is why the first book starts off with so many separate plot lines, not always in linear sequence and sometimes fairly nonsensical (life in Central Park as view through the eyes of a squirrel) but as the books go on the plot lines reconcile into a comprehensible whole.

Sprinkled through the entire read are examples of a truly impressive number of paranoid ideas from the lunatic fringes of both the left and the right. If you want to think THE Illuminati is far to the right of the John Birch society you'll find proof for that, if you want to think they're so far to the left you can prove that too. This can, in part be explained by the theory that there isn't one single Illuminati, but rather five of them frequently acting at cross purposes, that too is part of the plan. There's also an impressive level of historical scholarship displayed and deliberately mixed with some really funny fabrications. I love the "idea" that John Dillinger assassinated JFK but to me the funniest scene in the book is where Jesus Christ teaches the Apostles to play Bingo. [And says "This do in remembrance of me." Hey wait a minute, one apostle asked, weren't we suposed to do the wine and bread thing in remembrance? "Yea, do that too but that's too esoteric for most people, this one will bring in the masses. Remember, if you want to bring the people to the movement bring the movement to the people. Hey you, Luke, don't write that one down. It's part of the secret teachings."]
    So your prophets of finance have fallen on their collective proverbial face, and you hear muffled voices calling: Welcome to the human race.
    You made a killing dealing real estate at NASA selling cemetery plots in outer space til some falling coffins crashed upon your doorstep: Welcome to the human race.

Open up your heart...

Welcome to RealScam.com.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

I have not had time to search around for it but I know this has been discussed in RS somewhere else. Also, there was much about it on the Mountain in Scamlandpro, sometimes called Adlandpro. Maybe someone else has time to research that, right now mine is limited. I know at one time a member of Adland was promoting it in his signature but eventually dropped it although if I am not mistaken (could be) he is still involved. Could search for Alan DeGuire, Canada.
    Don't get ripped off!! Stay informed!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by scratchycat View Post
    I have not had time to search around for it but I know this has been discussed in RS somewhere else. Also, there was much about it on the Mountain in Scamlandpro, sometimes called Adlandpro. Maybe someone else has time to research that, right now mine is limited. I know at one time a member of Adland was promoting it in his signature but eventually dropped it although if I am not mistaken (could be) he is still involved. Could search for Alan DeGuire, Canada.
    He used the name Alain deguire to promote the junk "scratchy." He offers coaching in some of these methods and invites Adlandpro members the chance to meet him on The Golden Path but a fair number of videos from The Mountain of Crap have been removed. You can still see him promoting Six Figure Income in his Scamland signature.

Alain Deguire on Mountain of Crap.

Type http:// then community.adlandpro.com/forums/post/569870/A-Journey-to-the-Mountain-of-Love/3324.aspx

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

I have bookmarked the page that Kasey posted. Let me see if we can use it to link to Adland without giving them any points:

Alain DeGuire on Mountain

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Post Thanks / Like

Are we still talking about Illuminatis ? :)

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by NikSam View Post
    Are we still talking about Illuminatis ? :)
    Yes! It is a theory which is hawked on Adlandpro better known as Scamlandpro on their longest thread about pagan gods and godesses which is known to RS members as The Mountain of Crap. Alain Deguire introduces Illuminate over there.

Post Thanks / Like

Thank you for this, was a good read. Sent it to a few of my friends =]

Post Thanks / Like

If we are going to mention the Bavarian Illuminati should we not mention historically the Gnomes of Zurich and the contemporary Tri Lateral commission?
    I note the Tri Lateral commission tend to meet in the same cities as the G10 summits but that's because many of former the G10 leaders are in it anyway.

One might also look into the philosophical foundations of Esotericism or Theosophy which Masonic philosophy and pseudo religions like Naziism also share.

On a lighter note ever played Steve Jackson's Illuminati?
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Illuminati_game

Post Thanks / Like

I love all youtube films in which there are lists of musician (mostly popular pop producers) and celebrities which are 'connected' with Illuminati. Some people really have an imagination! ;) Or youtubers searching for the hide Illuminati symbols everywhere. In Poland (where my parents come from) it becomes more popular. The government and Church have a huge impact on Polish people, that's horrible. A lot of people believe that Merkel and Obama are cursed and of course Illuminati, that Smolensk accident is made by Putin and that Jews are the evil of the world. My 'homeland' , so beautiful.