Thanks Thanks:  0
LMAO LMAO:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Ignorant Ignorant:  0
Moron Moron:  0
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Don Allen Holbrook The Sovereign Military Order of the Temple of Jerusalem Rogue Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Re: Don Allen Holbrook The Sovereign Military Order of the Temple of Jerusalem Rogue Member

http://www.realscam.com/f11/don-alle...html#post29495

Holbrook successfully consulted the East Montgomery County Improvement District into an FBI and multi-agency investigation.

Now, he is trying to con the Knights Templar into funding more of his folly. The EMCID taxpayers will be paying for Holbrook's "Blue Sky" project that will never see the light of day for decades to come. The EMCID taxpayers will be satisfying $21,000,000.00 in bond money in addition to who knows how much more in legal fees thanks to Holbrook's consulting.

EMCID entourage racks up expenses at resorts, restaurants, theme parks - Monday, April 02, 2012 - Copyright 2007 Ourtribune.com

Are the Knights going to honor their own precepts and go about "Defending the Unjustly Accused and Protecting Freedom of Speech" by disciplining and revoking the membership of their rogue member Don Allen Holbrook? Holbrook is just using the Templars to further his own agenda and empty more pockets. How long are his extravagant spending sprees, threats, frivolous lawsuits, outright lies and gross exaggerations, bankruptcies and other shenanigans going to be tolerated by this outstanding organization???

Soapboxmom
    Anyone needing assistance please feel free to use this e-mail in addition to the PM system here to contact me: soapboxmom@hotmail.com

Dallas College Richland Campus Music Advising Derrick Logozzo / Melissa Logan / Not NASM Accredited / Out of State Tuition Nightmare!

Love some Bunny! I do!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Re: Don Allen Holbrook The Sovereign Military Order of the Temple of Jerusalem Rogue Member

The remaining $30,000 is for the production of the books and T-shirts to be distributed as the rewards to our financial supporters. In addition, this will fund my involvement in the Templar Dig project in Jerusalem this year and I will send a newsletter about the discoveries with pictures to all my fans and supporters upon my return from the Holy Land. By supporting my book, screen play and dig site involvement you are becoming full fledged supporter of the "Knights Templar Project."

the new Templar Dig Excavation in the Holy Land that has been sanctioned by the Government of Israel and the Palestinian Authorities.
    Dear Friend;

I apologize if some of you get this message twice... I have never done this before and getting this out to my facebook friends is a one at a time effort. Plus each time the page loads it reshuffles my friend list and it gets quite confusing. My apologies if I send it to you a second time accidentally. This is a great project and with your help I will make it come to fruition. As you all know times are tough and getting funds for this project is only possible with small micro donations from my close friends. Thank you in advance for any support you may care to show for my project... this is a lifelong dream for me. Any level of support at all is greatly appreciated.

This is my new Knights Templar book project. I am launching the book funding project on Kickstarter so my friends can help me achieve my dream if they want to. It is easy to participate. I hope you will help support this passion project of mine so it can come to fruition. Any amount pledged is very much appreciated. I only have 60 days to raise the funds. You can give as little as $10 and no more than $100 so it won't break anyone's budget.

This book will reveal many of the little know secrets about the Knights Templar Order after they went into hiding in 1314. It is a great mystery to most and of course very interesting historical perspective on this enigmatic group of men that literally changed our modern day world more than most folks know. This project has no official affiliation with the modern day SMOTJ and/or OSMTH Knights Templar orders. Thanks again.

Here is the link:
    Knights Templar Secret History Book and Video Trailer by Don Holbrook — Kickstarter

Remember... the Truth Shall Set You Free!

Your Friend,

Don
    The lying fraud used that kickstarter page to plug his personal pocketbook lining project all the while making it look like a legitimate project being put together by the Templars proper and supported by the Israeli government. Nothing could be further from the truth. The destitute and desperate Holbrook is desperately scrounging for money.

I will do everything in my power to get this dishonest dirtbag kicked out of the real Templars. They must protect themselves from this flimflam man using their good name.

What secret??? There is a wealth of great information about the Knights Templar from legitimate sources. What secret does he think he is going to expose? I think the real secret is that Holbrook wants someone to fund his grand tour of Europe and the Holy Lands as he knows his economic developer scheme has crashed and burned permanently and his days of living the lifestyle of the rich and famous off of the taxpayers dime are coming to an end. Holbrook's supposed friends want that idiot to quit hitting them up for cash. Why in the hell would anyone give this serial failure a dime???

Soapboxmom
    Anyone needing assistance please feel free to use this e-mail in addition to the PM system here to contact me: soapboxmom@hotmail.com

Dallas College Richland Campus Music Advising Derrick Logozzo / Melissa Logan / Not NASM Accredited / Out of State Tuition Nightmare!

Love some Bunny! I do!

Post Thanks / Like

"new Templar Dig Excavation in the Holy Land that has been sanctioned by the Government of Israel and the Palestinian Authorities."Are you kidding me? When has Israel and Palestine ever agreed on anything? Perhaps he was told that Israel and/or palestine would bring sanctions against him and he's just doing a little positive spin thingy there...!
    It seems like in this "industry" common sense is not all that common!

4. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

"new Templar Dig Excavation in the Holy Land that has been sanctioned by the Government of Israel and the Palestinian Authorities."
    Now THAT'S one document or series of documents I'd want to see with my own eyes before I'd send any money or book a flight.

It's not quite the same thing as rocking up at the front gates of Disneyland and discovering the necessary permits weren't in place, is it ??
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

6. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

I believe Whip made the right call on this one. No doubt a Jumbo-Jet will be needed to haul the excess gASSbaggage IF the Sumpreme Lord and Master of the Internet manages to raise the funds. But before thoughts of freedom fill your cranial cavity, Don, and the words "Laurie, WE DID IT " dribble from your pie-hole one more time, look in the rear-view mirror of that jumbo-jet from your first-clASS seat. Following in the jet stream keeping a close eye on you will be Soapboxmom, piloting your former spaceship, DreamQuest. For those looking for a ride, you better get your reserved seat fast, cause this flight's in danger of being overbooked. Lets see, Cynthia Calvert, the whole staff at the Tribune, numerous John and Jane Doe taxpayers commenting on EarthQuest, the cities of Huber Heights, OH, Red Wing, MN, Lake Havasu, AR, Parump, NV, New Caney, TX, all posters on RealScam.com, the Mont. Co. DA's office, FBI investigators, Dept. of Justice investigators,.......****, someone's going to have to call Continental, we need to reserve thier world-wide FLEET!!!! Look on the BRIGHT SIDE, Donnyboy, your coming pretty damn close to providing 50,000 jobs and contributing one billion dollars to the economy!!!!

8. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Holbrook scheme to rake in lots of cash for his proposed pipe dream has been pimped on boatloads of sites across the net including LinkenIn, Twitter, Facebook, newspaper articles, and more. Holbrook has spammed his e-mail contacts.

He has only managed to lure a a mere 5 warm marks. Of the $60,000.00 he wants to raise, he still has a whopping $59,580.00 to go. Another shining example of Holbrook's reverse Midas touch!!!

Hang on to your pocketbooks and run!!!

Love some Bunny! I do!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

There is a plethora of incredibly well researched, scholarly works on the history of the Knights Templar:

The Templars: The Secret History Revealed - Barbara Frale, Gregory Conti, Umberto Eco - Google Books

I don't believe there is anything a clown show freak like Holbrook could possibly add to the body of works available. Of course, after his Earthquest failed theme park adventure and the years of milking that, I imagine he is used to extravagant world travel on someone else's dime ( read beleaguered taxpayers) and doesn't want his lifestyle of the rich and famous to end.

So, Holbrook's Knights Templar Secret History and Book Video Trailer money scrounge project is an abomination and insult to the fine organization whose name he is using to bilk people out of money.

Love some Bunny! I do!

11. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

← Knights Templar Project Needs Your Support

Join the LinkedIn Group about the Knights Templar

Oct 7

Posted by economicdeveloper

If you are really interested in the Knights Templar and want to keep up with the latest information on all of my projects and uncovered information, then join my LinkedIn Group on the Knights Templar. I will be keeping you abreast and current on all the book projects, the documentary film regarding our planned dig and excavations in the Holy Land with the modern day Knights Templar ban of Brothers going next year. Also I will keep you up to date on the planned release of the 9th Templar fictional novel and the screen play I am working on to turn it into a major motion picture. Here is the link for you to join the group. 9th Templar - Knights Templar Fan club | LinkedIn

About economicdeveloper

America's foremost site location & business incentive consultant using economic development public policy to attract investment into local economies. He is America's leading keynote speaker and author on economic development strategies that energize local & state economies to remain and regain a competitive business climate for the attraction of business investments in this post 2008 global economy. For more information on public speaking keynote speeches and consulting you may reach me at (928) 706-4440 or email me at: economicdeveloper@gmail.com
    So, this clown has gone from bragging of destination theme parks that will be an international draw to masterminding a major motion picture??? He sure does have an active fantasy life!!! Will Holbrook ever get the hint and go apply for a job as a ditch digger? The strings of firings, bankruptcies and public sparrings would discourage most people!

No doubt the legitimate Templars will not stand for his using their good name to line his pockets. What a desperate attempt at generating publicity Holbrook is making. He is promoting this ludicrous scheme to bilk Christians out of money all over the net.

Soapboxmom

Love some Bunny! I do!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Soapboxmom View Post
    So, this clown has gone from bragging of destination theme parks that will be an international draw to masterminding a major motion picture??? He sure does have an active fantasy life!!! Will Holbrook ever get the hint and go apply for a job as a ditch digger? The strings of firings, bankruptcies and public sparrings would discourage most people!

No doubt the legitimate Templars will not stand for his using their good name to line his pockets. What a desperate attempt at generating publicity Holbrook is making. He is promoting this ludicrous scheme to bilk Christians out of money all over the net.

Soapboxmom
    Let's be clear......an alleged 'major motion picture' scam.

Post Thanks / Like

Cool Re: Don Allen Holbrook The Sovereign Military Order of the Temple of Jerusalem Rogue Member

Let's be clear ...Templar Knights are not church sanctioned, in fact the have their own special Vatican Bull against them , which forbids them receiving the sacraments or setting foot in a roman catholic church.
    However they still exist in relatively small numbers and are very easy to sort from the pretenders,
    A real Templar asks you what you need from them.
    A fake or pretend one asks you too give to them.
    A new age group invented and popularised by napolean to help overthrow the french royalty are the freemasons but they just cashed in or piggybacked on a name they thought was no longer in use, they really have nothing to do with the medieval Templar roots.
    Pretty simple really
    nnDnn
    Last edited by consolidation; 10-09-2012 at 08:51 AM. Reason: English

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

KickTraq

Knights Templar Secret History Book and Video Trailer

A project in Las Vegas, NV by Don Holbrook
    045days
    :
    10hours
    :
    02minutes

Visit Project
    This project is going reveal the mystery of the secret history even of the Knights Templar post 1314 once the order went underground.
    Fiction
    Backers: 6
    Average Daily Pledges: $28
    Average Pledge Per Backer: $74

Funding: $445 of $60,000
    Campaign Dates: September 26th -> November 25th (2012)
    Project By: Don Holbrook

$445

current pledge level

Last Updated: October 11 @ 08:10 -0500 GMT

0%

of goal

$1,696

trending toward

Trends are not projections.
    Read More >>

2%

of goal

(loading your very own snazzy kicktraq chart)

©2012 Kicktraq. Kickstarter is a trademark of Kickstarter Inc. Additional content provided by Don Holbrook. Trademarks and related content are owned by their respective companies.
    Contact Us | About Us | Policies | Advertiser Pilot | Support Kicktraq Sponsors | Subscribe/RSS
    No doubt Holbrook's failure will be much more catastrophic than predicted. I think the donations are pretty much at an end thanks to the enlightening posts here!!!

Soapboxmom

Love some Bunny! I do!

Post Thanks / Like

You can fool some of the people all of the time, and all of the people some of the time, but you can not fool all of the people all of the time.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Digging Clues Photos - Templars: The Last Stand - National Geographic Channel - UK

Digging Clues

Check out the video of the dig and discussion of the very bloody battle:
    http://natgeotv.com/uk/templars-the-...y-battle-bones

Why on earth would anyone contribute a dime to Holbrook's fantasy land project when there are real experts and scientists already professionally pursuing this and it is being documented by none other than National Geographic???

I foretell our Dark Knight shall meet his destiny quite soon!

Love some Bunny! I do!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

I'm sorry, I misplaced my reading glasses, but did someone just post a recent photo of Holbrook? Is THIS the result of eating nothing but Ramen noodles. My God, George, tell your friend to throw in a few tuna sandwiches every now and then, he doesn't look good. In fact, he's starting to look like a Ramen noodle. On the bright side,tell him he could apply for the job as Slim- Fast's newest spokesman.

19. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Joel Corenman

Joel Corenman

Producer

Filmography Hide Producer (1 title)

We are supposed to take the producer of this garbage seriously as a historic researcher and novelist??? One has to question why he would publicize his association with Holbrook on Facebook with the deluge of negative publicity Holbrook is getting. There are no new contributors to his Templar project. It is dead as a doornail as I am sure the Templar books they are collaborating on will be.

Soapboxmom

Love some Bunny! I do!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

9th Templar - Knights Templar Fan Club

About this Group

• Created: June 22, 2012
    • Type: Other...
    • Members: 7

• Owner: Don Holbrook

When are the real Knights going to demand this fruitcake clown quit using their name and quit begging for money for his flaky projects??? 7 members??? How overwhelming his support base has grown!

Love some Bunny! I do!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Love some Bunny! I do!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Don Allen Holbrook is no longer snowing or spamming the Knights Templar group on Linkedin:
    Knights Templar | LinkedIn
    This is Google's cache of Knights Templar | LinkedIn. It is a snapshot of the page as it appeared on Oct 7, 2012 09:41:40 GMT. The current page could have changed in the meantime. Learn more
    Tip: To quickly find your search term on this page, press Ctrl+F or ⌘-F (Mac) and use the find bar.

LinkedIn

Knights Templar

About the Knights Templar Group

Knights Templar is dedicated to connecting fellow Sir Knights across the globe on a personal and professional level.

********In order to join, you must be a member in... more »

Have something to say?

Join LinkedIn for free to participate in the conversation. When you join, you can comment and post your own discussions.
    Join LinkedIn Or Sign In »

Most Popular Discussions

Don

Writing Your Own Book How to Advice

I hope this information is useful to each of you if you have in your heart a desire to write your own book or screenplay. Cheers

Writing Your Own Book donallenholbrook.wordpress.com

I get many contacts from folks regarding how they might go about creating their own book project. These requests vary by topic and needs, but I decided that I get enough of them o...

posted 4 days ago

Yvette M. 3 days ago • Yes Don I can well imagine . Well if you want short sharp answer in how to reply to that question I may have it . Lots of love me

See more »

Don

Vicious bloggers can damage your reputation

Don't let cyber bullies defame you and ruin your reputation stand up for your principles, honor and integrity at all costs.

Standing Up for Principles economicdeveloper.wordpress.com

Many times we are asked to conform to other folks expectations and what they believe to be the best route …Continue reading »

posted 10 days ago

Yvette M. 9 days ago • I totally agree to stand up for our our -selves and real say what we think . the only way to deal with the imposing enemies is to stand up and ... »

See more »

Lee

Brother Knights. I have recently been accepted into the West Kent Preceptory (UK) and offer fraternal salutations to all.

posted 15 days ago

Maurice (Moe Crak) S. 14 days ago • Maurice (Moe Crak) likes this.

See more »

Alan

Its such an honor to be part of the Templars

William Sinclair (1303 - 1358)
    is your 24th great grandfather
    Henry Sinclair, Earl of Orkney (1345 - 1404)
    Son of William
    Henry II ...

posted 15 days ago

Maurice (Moe Crak) S. 14 days ago • Maurice (Moe Crak) likes this.

See more »

Tom

Hello everybody, I am new to this group. I became recently more deeply interested in The Knights Templar, but have been intruiged by the...

A great book that I am reading right now is a Flemish one, called "De Tempeliers - Huurlingen Van De Paus" by authors Yves Van Buyten en ...

posted 18 days ago

Y. A. 15 days ago • Y. likes this.

See more »

Don

The ultimate quest for knowledge

Just think what if you actually knew the definitive answer to these four questions? It would be both a blessing and a curse. What ...

The Universal Questions of Humanity 9thtemplar.wordpress.com

Since the dawn of mankind we as creatures have wondered and pursued the quest for universal knowledge. It has driven us to our greatest innovations and achievements. I have found that fundamentally...

posted 4 months ago

David M. 4 months ago • One of the reasons why I do not go to lodge any more is because it makes me feel as you described; like Hugh de Payen.

See more »

James G.

The question -- what did the Templars find under the Temple of Solomon. The answer -- they found the same object that Nostrodamus...

posted 1 month ago

Jorge Angel B. 24 days ago • Interesting to say the least ... wow!

See all 3 comments »

Don

Knights Templar story continues post 1307

The second in the series of articles about the post 1307 Templar situation and likely outcomes of their alleged demise.

Jacques de Molay in the days before the end 9thtemplar.wordpress.com

One of the most misunderstood and idolized members of the Templar Grand Master ranks may not deserve so much praise and accolades. Let’s examine what was going on just before ...

posted 3 months ago

James V. 3 months ago • James likes this.

See more »

C M

To introduce myself ...

I have just joined this group ... I am C. M. Novess III KGCTJ, Grand Provost of the Sovereign Military Order of Christian Knights ...

posted 4 months ago

Katherine H. 4 months ago • Wecome!

See more »

Don

We need a new plan for America this one isn't working anymore!

This is definitely a political message and all parties should read and understand I am truly disgusted with the entire party system and ...

Love some Bunny! I do!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

This is Google's cache of Knights Templar | LinkedIn. It is a snapshot of the page as it appeared on Oct 7, 2012 09:41:40 GMT. The current page could have changed in the meantime. Learn more
    Tip: To quickly find your search term on this page, press Ctrl+F or ⌘-F (Mac) and use the find bar.

12-22-12 Mayan End of the World Prophesy economicdeveloper.wordpress.com

While I do not believe that we should be living frivolously due to the Mayan End of the World calendar …Continue reading »

posted 2 months ago

John S. 29 days ago • John likes this.

See more »

Dr John

Good morning Brothers & Sisters. A very warm welcome fraternal greetings and extended hand of freindship from sunny Egypt. +Brother John+

The Sirius Project - Tracing the Origin and Development of Symbolism thesiriusproject.org

coming soon.... The Sirius Project has identified a growing need to further understand the significance of ancient symbolism as it continues to accompany us in these modern times. This symbolism plays at the core of what makes...

posted 8 months ago

James S. 6 months ago • can't wait!!!

See all 3 comments »

Don

Knights Templar Famous places possibly

the possible links are interesting at the least.

Knights Templar Famous Places 9thtemplar.wordpress.com

Today we really only know about a few of the most famous of Templar historic locations. At their height of wealth and power the Templar Knights held between 9,000 to 11,000 properties a...

posted 1 month ago

Dick B. 1 month ago • Dick likes this.

See more »

Don

Winners versus Losers the attitude that creates success

Being Successful today is all about mindset and having a positive attitude and focused proactive action plan even when negative ...

Winners versus Losers donallenholbrook.wordpress.com

What I have discovered is the difference mainly between being a Winner or a Loser in our own others perceptions is almost always determined by your own mindset and focus of attitude towards...

posted 2 months ago

Mike W. 2 months ago • Mike likes this.

See more »

Don

Entertaining subject for a story

The Author of the 9th Templar gives us another glimpse into the saga of the Knights Templar and the story of the Knights Templar ...

Solomon's Ring 9thtemplar.wordpress.com

Some speculate that one of the secrets to the Knights Templar’s rapid success was not just the favor that the Catholic Church of Rome gave them, but rather the discovery of far more than secr...

posted 2 months ago

Rudy D. 2 months ago • Rudy likes this.

See more »

Don

Knights Templar Scottish diaspora debate

more to consider on the Templars

Templar Diaspora Debate the Scottish Lore 9thtemplar.wordpress.com

Walter Bisset and William Middleton along with some vague connection to the William St. Clair (sometimes called Sinclair) all of Scotland seem to be the only Templar Family connections that I can f...

posted 3 months ago

See more »

Don

a Great Speaking topic for your next conference or event

A new speaking topic I hope you like... it well supports my new book coming out next week, the "9 Steps to Health, Happiness, Success ...

No FEAR...Getting Out of Our Comfort Zones donallenholbrook.wordpress.com

I was reminded today just how much I liked a piece written by my own wife Laurie in my very first book, “The Little Black Book of Economic Development,” with the s...

posted 2 months ago

See more »

Don

Possible Adaptation to the Story of the Knights Templar legend

Another Knights Templar Tale of Possibilities from the early days of the Order. This is where my novel the 9th Templar has been created ...

Hugh de Payen and Count Hugh of Champagne an Unusual Relationship 9thtemplar.wordpress.com

Something very unusual occurred in the early days of the Templars. Hugh de Payens the first Grand Master of the Knights Templar was the servant of his liege lord the Compte (Count) of Champagne, one of the richest if not the richest men in France, it was

posted 2 months ago

See more »

Don

What did the Knights Templar discover under the Temple of Solomon?

ake the poll it takes only about 30 seconds and the results will be tabulated and reported in about a week. Let's see what the most ...

What did the Templars Find Under the Temple of Solomon? 9thtemplar.wordpress.com

There has been much speculation and numerous written stories and also films done depicting the alleged discovery of something of incredible value either monetarily and/or knowledge or enlightenment...

posted 3 months ago

James V. 3 months ago • James likes this.

See more »

Show more...

About this Group

• Created: August 31, 2009
    • Type: Networking Group
    • Members: 204

Knights Templar

Search Results (0)

Sorry, we found 0 members matching your search.

Search members

Search for names or keywords to find specific members of this group.

Advanced Search

Knights Templar | LinkedIn

The fine Knights have gotten wise to Holbrook. His posts have vanished and he is no longer a member. He will no longer be scamming and spamming these fine Christians! I will work tirelessly to expose this litigious buffoon before he can take advantage of anyone else or God forbid threaten or file any more lawsuits against any more taxpayers concerned about their tax dollars.

Soapboxmom

Love some Bunny! I do!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Dead as a doornail with a mere 8 contributors and he needs to get 2 more so they will be listed publicly on the site. The world wants to know who he suckered into this bum deal!

Love some Bunny! I do!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Makes me want to donate a buck just to see 8 more dumb-ass's names out there. Poor Don, $555 won't even cover his limo ride to the airport. It's a shame Frank can't cover it any more.

27. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Holbrook the loser from heck is at it again. He is desperately scrounging for money:

I am going to create a short video about the theoretical history of the Knights Templar post 1307 after the demise of their order.

• Launched: Dec 3, 2012
    • Funding ends: Feb 1, 2013

The objective of this project is to finalize the polish edit on the first edition of the Knights Templar Uncloaked book, then create a short video about the book and what it covers and create the EBook and audio book for distribution in multi-media formats. For example the funds will be used to pay for the final polish edit of the first edition book, fund the Ebook design and layout and also create the short overview video about the book. The Video will cost approximately $2200, the Ebook is a $300 cost and the final polish edits on the book are about $500 and the production and delivery of the books is the remainder of the costs.

Risks and challenges Learn about accountability on Kickstarter

The greatest challenge will be finding 250 people willing to become backers. The other challenges are well within my knowledge to resolve such as video creation and polish edits and the audio edits for the ebook and audible book. In addition, we may face delays due to timing of funding. There are numerous issues with timing but in the end any delay will only create a short additional duration in the delivery of the products by 60 days or less.

Backers

$11.00

pledged of $7,000 goal

days to go

Back This Project $1 minimum pledge

This project will only be funded if at least $7,000 is pledged by Friday Feb 1, 9:47pm EST.

Project by Don Holbrook

Las Vegas, NV Contact me

See full bio

Hilarious, almost a week into this sure to be colossal Holbrook induced failure we have two backers. One poor clueless sap gave $10.00 and another threw a whopping dollar into the pot!

Love some Bunny! I do!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Soapboxmom
    another threw a whopping dollar into the pot!
    Perhaps he thought it was worth a buck to try and make Mr Holbrook go away.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by littleroundman View Post
    Perhaps he thought it was worth a buck to try and make Mr Holbrook go away.
    The first project landed his solicitation e-mail in my box from folks who didn't appreciate being hit up with his crap. Judging from the paltry donations for round one this is a sure toilet flush!

Love some Bunny! I do!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quantity:

The Knights Templar Uncloaked: A Theoretical History Connecting the Past to the Present (Volume 1) [Paperback]

Don Allen Holbrook Chev. (Author)
    Be the first to review this item | Like (0)

Price: $32.95 & this item ships for FREE with Super Saver Shipping. Details
    In Stock.
    Ships from and sold by Amazon.com. Gift-wrap available.
    Want it Tuesday, Jan. 15? Order within 47 hrs 59 mins, and choose One-Day Shipping at checkout.
    Details
    11 new from $26.84 3 used from $74.60
    Book Description

Publication Date: November 22, 2012
    The theoretical history of the Knights Templar Order after their 1307 betrayal by the Catholic Church and the great arrest campaign led by Phillip the 4th of France. History gives us few details of what happened in those months and years that followed the arrests and eventual burning of their last public grandmaster. This book begins where their end was marked in history.

Editorial Reviews

About the Author

Don Allen Holbrook, is a resident of Las Vegas, Nevada where he lives with his wife and family. He was knighted into the Sovereign Military Order of the Temple of Jerusalem, the Knights Templar at West Point USMA in June of 2010. He has traveled the world as an author and economic development public policy strategist & economist. From those journeys has arisen a desire to right about these mysterious knights of old and how they have influenced our modern society largely in secrecy. Thus begins the unfolding of this great mystery.

Product Details

More About the Author

Visit Amazon's Don Allen Holbrook Page

Biography

As a professional economist and certified economic developer, Don Allen Holbrook has instructive views on how economic development can transform America and assist her in regaining her global competitive edge. He has over 20 years experience in the industry and is a fellow member of the prestigious International Economic Development Council. Holbrook is the consummate thought leader amongst his peers and is a renowned international public speaker on the subject of transforming local economies to lead communities to world class status no matter their geographic location, population and/or natural resources. Holbrook believes world class communities are determined by the mindset of the communities leaders and how they embrace change in a proactive manner. Holbrook consults for companies on how to select the most cost-effective location for their new or expanding business and negotiates local & state economic development business incentives to lower the cost of such new investments and increase his clients ROI. He designed the first electronic site location system via the world wide web that profiled communities by their measured business climate and quality of life indices. He is considered a pioneer and one the worlds foremost site location consultants and is one of America's top public policy experts on attracting business investments and foreign direct investments into local economies.
    Knights Templar short video and completed first edition book by Don Holbrook :: Kicktraq

Holbrook's attempts to scrounge up investors for his Knights fantasy projects are abysmal failures. This book is sure to bomb! It is high time the fine real Knights banish this Black Knight out to destroy the First Amendment. Holbrook's attack on taxpayers in court in a desperate attempt to silence them is clearly against everything the Knights stand for. His writings about his own affairs have been proven to resemble fiction much more than fact, so who would take his theoretical history of the Knights seriously???

Love some Bunny! I do!