Thanks Thanks:  0
LMAO LMAO:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Ignorant Ignorant:  0
Moron Moron:  0
Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 10181920

Thread: Bogdan Fiedur (owner of scam & ponzi promoting site - Adlandpro)Threatening RS and Critics Again!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Re: Bogdan Fiedur (owner of scam & ponzi promoting site - Adlandpro)Threatening RS and Critics Again!!!

Quote Originally Posted by path2prosperity View Post
    I think that we should check Lxxx's Buisiness Ventures forum as often as we check VanBeenkoms for the scam amd scammer of the day's offering. Lxxx does not appear to be promoting her own scams but she is a very popular member of Adlandpro and the fact that these "Business Opportunities" are advertised in her forum, will encourages newcommers to part with their money.

Lxxx will cave under pressure and we should do our best to get her farce of a business opportunities forum above the radar, so that she comes to her senses and do something constructive.
    Lxxx has vanished from Scamlandpro and deleted that forum P2P. Kathleen is still carrying the water bucket.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Bogdan Fiedur (owner of scam & ponzi promoting site - Adlandpro)Threatening RS and Critics Again!!!

Quote Originally Posted by scratchycat View Post
    Lxxx has vanished from Scamlandpro and deleted that forum P2P. Kathleen is still carrying the water bucket.
    I am glad that the person has finally had the sense to desert Scamland. She did not give the impression of somebody out to scam or steal from others. However another extremely popular Scamland member has opened a forum called
    Some of The Best Online Programs Ever.

This person was promoting Bernier's F5Mmilionaires Club for a long time and that placed him in a very bad light. Has he seen the light or has Bernier done a runner?
    This particular Adlander is avery convincing and informed person who could be a very dangerous pimp. As I have said before, who is victim and who is villian in that quagmire? I am utterly disgusted to see that man running a phony biz opps forum. Perhaps one of his friends will point it out to him.
    Last edited by path2prosperity; 04-09-2012 at 04:29 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by path2prosperity View Post
    I am glad that the person has finally had the sense to desert Scamland. She did not give the impression of somebody out to scam or steal from others. However another extremely popular Scamland member has opened a forum called
    Some of The Best Online Programs Ever.

This person was promoting Bernier's F5Mmilionaires Club for a long time and that placed him in a very bad light. Has he seen the light or has Bernier done a runner?
    This particular Adlander is avery convincing and informed person who could be a very dangerous pimp. As I have said before, who is victim and who is villian in that quagmire? I am utterly disgusted to see that man running a phony biz opps forum. Perhaps one of his friends will point it out to him.
    It looks as though he does not post there but allows others to promote scam and 'programs' - just as bad probably. The F5M is still in signature wonder if he realizes he is not making any money with it... Oh yes, if he turns bad he could be dangerous because I fully admit he is a CHARMER and women in particular just love him and not to mention he has a great voice.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Get Lots & Lots Of $1,000 Payments With No Sponsoring Required!

4/3/2012 8:02:52 PM

I know you have other things to think about. Take TWO minutes to think
    about Genius 1000, and see how you can get lots and lots of $1,000
    payments with absolutely NO RECRUITING REQUIRED!
    GENIUS 1000

Don Evans
    This was promoted in every offering forum in Scamland, including the aforementioned.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Just learned this morning there was a response to comments about Scamland being down!

If someone listened and really helped close this place, THANK YOU!! Adlandpro pages give this message 503 Service Unavailable!!
    Thursday, March 08, 2012, 8:09:38 AM– werestillhere
    and you aint
    3 days ago, 3:58:40 PM– sara
    Thank God, I am not a part of that despicable place!! Just a matter of time...
    Today, 10:11:04 AM–
    So someone with very bad English is letting me know they are still there and I am not!! I find that laughable!!

More Proof