Likes Likes:  0
LMAO LMAO:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Ignorant Ignorant:  0
Moron Moron:  0

Thread: Www.wholesaleareas.com scam scam scam scam

Post Thanks / Like

Www.wholesaleareas.com scam scam scam scam

Was asked about this yesterday. This site(s) claim to be selling brand name merchandise at discount prices. And it does not matter the name or location the scam is the same. In the BEST case scenario you will be sent knock-off goods. In the worst and most likely you will send your money WESTERN UNION and never see it again. In the case yesterday the customer was asked to send the money Western Union. When she did not want to do that, she was told that they took credit cards, but it sounded like they wanted to use the credit card to send the money Western Union.

Other things of note, I checked out the site and they claim to be in China, the owner is hiding their identity and the true location is being hidden. Now why on earth would a company that sells anything make themselves hard to find?

If you want cheap designer merchandise, go to the outlets, trusted sellers, or thrift shops.

Scamadviser.com | check a website for risk | check if dodgey | check is a website s |check website is fake or a scam

wholesaleareas.com-scam.JPG

Scamadviser.com | check a website for risk | check if dodgey | check is a website s |check website is fake or a scam

wholesale-areasscam.JPG

I have ordered some clothe from wholesale-area and I purchased it but I didn't pay any thing?
    I wrote I will pay with western union but I didn't pay then they gave me an order no. . I really didn't mean to purchase but I was only trying I'm really scared now they would tell me I must pay Im really confused now and I really need help

ust ignore and block the emails from the scammers behind that fake website. Those scammers will continue to send rude and nasty emails, just ignore them, don't respond in any way and the scammers will go away.

100% scam.

That is a fake website pretending to sell cheap merchandise.

Any site that advertises merchandise cheaper than the official manufacture's website is a fake site shipping gosh awful crappy knock-offs or simply collecting cash and not even bothering to ship fakes.

The pictures on the site look like the real merchandise because those pictures ARE of the official merchandise. Those pictures were stolen from the official manufacture's website. If you receive anything at all, which is doubtful, it will not resemble those pretty pictures at all.

The payment options say it all, Western Union and moneygram. The credit card icons are just there for show, that site does not accept credit cards, only anonymous cash payments.

Western Union and moneygram do not verify anything on the form the sender fills out, not the name, not the street address, not the country, not even the gender of the receiver, it all means absolutely nothing. The clerk will not bother to check ID and will simply hand off your cash to whomever walks in the door with the MTCN# and question/answer. Neither company will tell the sender who picked up the cash, at what store location or even in what country your money walked out the door. Neither company has any kind of refund policy, money sent is money gone forever.

In all seriousness, when something goes wrong, what will you do? Send an email that is ignored and blocked? Send chat requests until you are ip banned? Call internationally and speak fluent Chinese?

The UPS, TNT and DHL icons are there only to take up space, that site only ships with EMS, the Chinese post office, good luck getting the "tracking number" they give you to work on the EMS website. You will need even more luck trying to contact EMS when your tracking stops and your "package" is lost somewhere.

You could then be really lucky, your "package" is discovered, seized by "customs" and all you need to do is pay even more money via Western Union or moneygram to the "custom's official" who uses a free email address just like that site has a free email address as its contact information.

Free email addresses are easy to open and close completely anonymously.

I have ordered some clothe from wholesale-area and I purchased it but I didn't pay any thing? - Yahoo! Answers

======================================

I spent $207.60 on wholesale-area 2.com and found out that it was a scam website and i want all my money back and i want to sue the website.

http://www.scambook.com/report/view/7403/Wholesale-Area-Complaint-7403-for-$207.60

And the same thing applies to electronics, a knock-off handbag is not likely to set your house on fire though.

Counterfeit electronics

How it works Counterfeiting might seem like old news, but it's still going strong—in fact, stronger than ever. Last year, U.S. Customs and Border Protection made 14,841 seizures of fake and pirated goods worth $261 billion, an all-time high. The counterfeits seized included the usual suspects—footwear, apparel, and accessories—plus a huge number of electronics. "A knockoff handbag may not present a direct risk to consumers," says Anthony Toderian, spokesman for CSA International, which tests and certifies products, "but counterfeit electronics certainly do." Fake goods could have substandard wiring, faulty fuses, flammable plastic casings, and harmful chemicals such as lead and mercury. All kinds of electronics have been illegally copied, including computers, phones, and handheld gaming devices, he says. Although online shopping and auction sites and deep-discount stores are the most likely places those fakes will pop up, some have made their way onto the shelves of major retailers. "Buyers for stores can be fooled just as easily as regular consumers can," Toderian says.

The sneakiest new shopping scams - Yahoo!

www.wholesaleareas.com SCAM
    www.wholesale-areas.com SCAM
    "It's virtually impossible to violate rules ... but it's impossible for a violation to go undetected, certainly not for a considerable period of time." Bernie Madoff
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Scam-...98399986981403

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Www.wholesaleareas.com scam scam scam scam

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

https://www.facebook.com/WholesaleAreas

Is this their FB page??

I posted in my group the link to this thread, hope it helps others.

Thanks again Ribshaw!
    Don't get ripped off!! Stay informed!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by scratchycat View Post
    https://www.facebook.com/WholesaleAreas

Is this their FB page??

I posted in my group the link to this thread, hope it helps others.

Thanks again Ribshaw!
    LOL, yes it is and appears to be unmanned. Some smartypants dropped a link to a place called Realscam.com, that can't be good for weekend sales.
    "It's virtually impossible to violate rules ... but it's impossible for a violation to go undetected, certainly not for a considerable period of time." Bernie Madoff
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Scam-...98399986981403