Thanks Thanks:  0
LMAO LMAO:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Ignorant Ignorant:  0
Moron Moron:  0

Thread: Forex Trader

Post Thanks / Like

Forex Trader

Bloomberg wrote about secureInvestment.com that supposedly walked away with 1 billion of investors money and I couldn't understand why investors still fall for the same tricks. All Forex traders start off at the bottom and we have to learn to spot out these types of scams and what I've learned is to believe everything you see and hear unless they have verified trading results.

these verified trading results can only come from a few sources such Myfxbook, FXstat, Darwinex etc, These sites link to your Forex trading account to ensure that it real. Verified Trading History is the only way to ensure you are getting a legit investment.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Forex Trader

Hiya, Siamfx and welcome to REALSCAM.com

Can I ask that you remove the commercial link from your signature, please ???
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

Post Thanks / Like

Actually, for some unknown reason I have suddenly been overcome by the urge to save you the trouble of removing your signature and decided to remove your entire membership instead.

Maybe it's something to do with this piece of nonsense I found:

Post Thanks / Like

Sometimes it is like the scam gods smile upon me. I just finished an article while knocking back some coffee and I thinks that is a useful piece of information...

But even if the bad behavior has stopped, the little guy still has the cards stacked against him. A new study of more than 110,000 transactions finds that individual “forex” traders lose an average of 3% a week.

Yes, a week.

Currency Trading: Learn From Your Losses - WSJ - WSJ

The odds of finding the 1 trader that not only makes gobs of money secretly hiding on the internet and willing to work with all comers ZERO... No need bother with monitoring sites.
    "It's virtually impossible to violate rules ... but it's impossible for a violation to go undetected, certainly not for a considerable period of time." Bernie Madoff
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Scam-...98399986981403

Post Thanks / Like

But kiss me neck back! A fake Scam Forex Trader trying to scam a forum dedicated to exposing scams.
    You couldn't make it up.

I'm a newbie, but I can already see I'm going to enjoy this site.
    Keep up the good work guys.

Post Thanks / Like

Hey, LRM. I notice that the last couple of "opportunity peddlers" haven't lasted very long. What's the shortest duration from signup to sayonara?
    It seems like in this "industry" common sense is not all that common!

Post Thanks / Like

HeHe,

I found this neato way of banning some of them before they have completed their registration.

In answer to your question, - they never get to complete their signup before they are banned

8. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by littleroundman View Post
    HeHe,

I found this neato way of banning some of them before t
    hey have completed their registration.

In answer to your question, - they never get to complete their signup before they are banned
    awesome job littleroubdman! Thank you!
    👍

Post Thanks / Like

A serious and profitable forex trader does not need followers for his trades neither need to do recruitment in forums...

Anyone who see forex or any other investment in markets as a fixed income is an idiot....

Post Thanks / Like

Yeah, way to go exposing what you really are and why you're here - blame the victims

Post Thanks / Like

trolls gots to be trolls.
    Haven't lost any money to online scams.......results are typical.