Ignorant Ignorant:  0
Moron Moron:  0

Thread: Stupid A$$ Theories of Robert Kiyosaki

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Stupid A$$ Theories of Robert Kiyosaki

@theRealKiyosaki
    Robert Kiyosaki
    If you have no financial education, then get out of debt. If you are educated, then get as much debt as possible. Profits will soar.
    Anyone needing assistance please feel free to use this e-mail in addition to the PM system here to contact me: soapboxmom@hotmail.com

Dallas College Richland Campus Music Advising Derrick Logozzo / Melissa Logan / Not NASM Accredited / Out of State Tuition Nightmare!

Love some Bunny! I do!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Re: Stupid A$$ Theories of Robert Kiyosaki

I’m free to do exactly what I want, when I want, where I want. I can stop working if I want to. Money buys me freedom.

About stock trading (advice Martha Stewart unfortunately followed):
    The reason you want to have rich friends who are close to the inside is because that is where the money is made. It’s made on information. ...the sooner you know, the better your chances are for profits with minimal risk. That is what friends are for.
    Anyone needing assistance please feel free to use this e-mail in addition to the PM system here to contact me: soapboxmom@hotmail.com

Dallas College Richland Campus Music Advising Derrick Logozzo / Melissa Logan / Not NASM Accredited / Out of State Tuition Nightmare!

Love some Bunny! I do!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

“When I occasionally come up short. I still pay myself first. I let the creditors and even the government scream.”

Love some Bunny! I do!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Soapboxmom View Post
    “When I occasionally come up short. I still pay myself first. I let the creditors and even the government scream.”
    LOL, I wonder if he understands that if that one lands him in the slammer, it ain't gonna be Bubba doin' the screamin'...?
    It seems like in this "industry" common sense is not all that common!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Soapboxmom View Post
    @theRealKiyosaki
    Robert Kiyosaki
    If you have no financial education, then get out of debt. If you are educated, then get as much debt as possible. Profits will soar.
    This guy is self proclaimed expert? Somehow, I think Dave Ramsey would disagree with him. Im not familiar with the guy but he sounds like a self promoter to me.
    If its listed at the Talk Gold ponzi and crime forum its a SCAM.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Eddie Haskell View Post
    This guy is self proclaimed expert? Somehow, I think Dave Ramsey would disagree with him. Im not familiar with the guy but he sounds like a self promoter to me.
    This is the guy that did the "Rich Dad, Poor Dad" books, tapes, seminars, etc. If I remember correctly, a lot of his claims have been debunked.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by laidback View Post
    This is the guy that did the "Rich Dad, Poor Dad" books, tapes, seminars, etc. If I remember correctly, a lot of his claims have been debunked.
    Only "a lot" have been debunked ???

I suppose on which of his claims we're talking about.

The claims he made up, the ones he stole or those he contradicts in later works.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

8. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by littleroundman View Post
    Only "a lot" have been debunked ???

I suppose on which of his claims we're talking about.

The claims he made up, the ones he stole or those he contradicts in later works.
    I say, "a lot" because I presume he got his name right, BUT, ya never know....!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

John T. Reed's analysis of Robert T. Kiyosaki's book Rich Dad, Poor Dad

That is the definitive site debunking that ignorant fool that the MLMers like Kerry Lee Hein and Chris Doyle drool over. It is a hilarious read! Enjoy!

Soapboxmom

Love some Bunny! I do!

Post Thanks / Like

It is unfortunate that Mr Kiyosaki and/or those behind him have so successfully been able to remove most of the records of his previous history from the 'net.

I often wonder how the readers of his works would react to finding out all about his previous life as the owner of the "Money and You" and its' offshoots "personal development" workshops and seminars.

v-e-r-r-r-r-y strange goings on in that era of Kiyosakis' life.

All in all, those responsible have done a remarkable erasure job, considering "Money and You" was the subject of an expose by the Australian version of the "60 Minutes" program and subsequent reaction by the New South Wales state government preventing any further state government with the program.

There have been persistent questions, as well, over an extended period, questioning whether the source of Mr Kiyosakis' supposed wealth was, in fact, his wife, Kim and not he, as is often claimed.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

theRealKiyosaki Robert Kiyosaki

A good investor can make money in any economy and is not a slave to trends or markets. Education gives complete freedom from market forces.

7 Apr Favorite Retweet Reply

»

The five “g’s” are the things you need to survive any economic crash. They are: Gas, Grubb, Ground, Guns and Gold.

»

For the educated, an economic crash is the best time to get rich. Guess what? The crashing is not over.

»

Don’t live below your means or forgo your dreams. I’m Japanese, but I don’t look good in a Toyota

6 Apr Favorite Retweet Reply

Love some Bunny! I do!

Post Thanks / Like

'Rich Dad Poor Dad' Robert Kiyosaki Exposed - Part 1 of 3 Investigative Report

Post Thanks / Like

Rich Dad Poor Dad' Robert Kiyosaki Exposed - Part 2 of 3 Investigative Report

Post Thanks / Like

Rich Dad Poor Dad' Robert Kiyosaki Exposed - Part 3 of 3 Investigative Report

Post Thanks / Like