Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Barry Bonds a True Hero!!!

Barry Bonds to Pay for College of Beaten Giants Fan's Kids

Published May 25, 2011
    | FoxNews.com

Reuters

April 13: Former
    baseball player Barry Bonds gestures to the media outside the Phillip Burton Federal Building after the former home run king was found guilty on one count of obstruction of justice and mistrial on three counts of perjury in San Francisco, California.

The all-time home run king still has some pop left in his bat.
    Former San Francisco Giants great Barry Bonds will pay for college for Bryan Stow's kids, according to NBCBayArea.com. Stow is the Giants fan who was severely beaten and left in a coma outside of Dodgers Stadium last month.
    Stow family attorney Thomas Girardi tells the website that Bonds made the pledge to Stow's son and daughter after visiting the family in the hospital April 22.
    Bonds also left an autographed baseball bat for Stow's kids.
    Several other Giants, including pitcher Tim Lincecum, have visited Stow and his family, according to the website. Lincecum donated $25,000 to the Stow family fund
    Stow, 42, remains in critical but stable condition under heavy sedation to prevent seizures caused by the traumatic brain injury he suffered in the March 31 attack.
    Police arrested Giovanni Ramirez, 31, over the weekend, but charges have not yet been filed against him. They have not identified a second attacker or a woman suspected of driving the pair from the scene. Police Chief Charlie Beck called Ramirez the main aggressor.
    The Associated Press contributed to this report.

__________________________________________________ _________________
    Bless him! What a wonderful way to reach out to that family.

Soapboxmom
    Last edited by Soapboxmom; 07-03-2011 at 11:49 PM.
    Anyone needing assistance please feel free to use this e-mail in addition to the PM system here to contact me: soapboxmom@hotmail.com

Dallas College Richland Campus Music Advising Derrick Logozzo / Melissa Logan / Not NASM Accredited / Out of State Tuition Nightmare!

Love some Bunny! I do!

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Barry Bonds a True Hero!!!

Sorry but the cheater Barry Bonds is not a hero by any way, shape, or form in my book nor are any of the steroid users. There is no way they can make up for the harm they have caused to baseball and the fans of past and present years. I only wish Happy Chandler was still commissioner of baseball.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by baylee View Post
    Sorry but the cheater Barry Bonds is not a hero by any way, shape, or form in my book nor are any of the steroid users. There is no way they can make up for the harm they have caused to baseball and the fans of past and present years. I only wish Happy Chandler was still commissioner of baseball.
    I don't follow sports at all. That is very disappointing to hear he was a steroid user. I hope the man that was beaten will recover.

Soapboxmom
    Anyone needing assistance please feel free to use this e-mail in addition to the PM system here to contact me: soapboxmom@hotmail.com

Dallas College Richland Campus Music Advising Derrick Logozzo / Melissa Logan / Not NASM Accredited / Out of State Tuition Nightmare!

Love some Bunny! I do!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

www.Support4BryanStow.com > Home

That man who was beaten at the game is in very bad shape. Thankfully, many have been reaching out ot his family and donating to help his family at this time.

Soapboxmom

Love some Bunny! I do!