Thanks Thanks:  0
LMAO LMAO:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Ignorant Ignorant:  0
Moron Moron:  0

Thread: Cruz drops out....

Post Thanks / Like

Cruz drops out....

The good news is that Ted Cruz has dropped out of the race for President....The bad news is, that still leaves the Orange One as the Repub nominee. And according to recent polls, he beats Hillary hands-down in the general election.

I will keep campaigning for Bernie! And it's not over till the fat lady sings, and that fat lady is California on June 7th! Go Bernie! (Sorry, can't help myself).
    I tell you emphatically that this is the END of those evil doers, we must Apprehend and prosecute them accordingly.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Cruz drops out....

As if there was ever a "good choice" with the repubs. Ted Cruz is truly vile, but Trump? I'm thinking mushroom cloud on Day 3 if he's elected. Sweden, here I come!
    I tell you emphatically that this is the END of those evil doers, we must Apprehend and prosecute them accordingly.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Gina View Post
    As if there was ever a "good choice" with the repubs. Ted Cruz is truly vile, but Trump? I'm thinking mushroom cloud on Day 3 if he's elected. Sweden, here I come!
    Don't worry. Kasich says he's not going anywhere, that his team will unify the Republican party and stop Trump!!!
    It seems like in this "industry" common sense is not all that common!

Post Thanks / Like

Kasich just announced he is dropping out too.
    EagleOne
    Author: "Robbing You With A Keyboard Instead Of A Gun - Cyber Crime How They Do It" available in soft cover and eBook at Amazon.com

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Gina View Post
    Sweden, here I come!
    You might like to re-think that one....

1 IN 4 SWEDISH WOMEN WILL BE RAPED AS SEXUAL ASSAULTS INCREASE 500%

Sweden now has the second highest number of rapes in the world, after South Africa, which at 53.2 per 100,000 is six times higher than the United States. Statistics now suggest that 1 out of every 4 Swedish women will be raped.

And, yes, we know what the problem is...

With Muslims represented in as many as 77 percent of the rape cases and a major increase in rape cases paralleling a major increase in Muslim immigration, the wages of Muslim immigration are proving to be a sexual assault epidemic by a misogynistic ideology... In Stockholm this summer there was an average of 5 rapes a day. Stockholm has gone from a Swedish city to a city that is one-third immigrant and is between a fifth and a quarter Muslim.
    You might not like Trump, but he's got the right idea about keeping these people out of our neck of the woods, as racist as that may sound.

Sweden, like the rest of the West, will have to come to terms with the fact that it can either have female equality or Muslim immigration. It cannot have both.
    Len Clements: Mensa Society (155 IQ)

Stephen Hawking: "People who boast about their IQ are losers."

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by EagleOne View Post
    Kasich just announced he is dropping out too.
    ...and yet another politician fails to keep his word!( 'course in this case he shoulda dropped weeks ago!)
    It seems like in this "industry" common sense is not all that common!

7. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

The Rolling Stones finally filed a cease and desist order against Trump for using their music. I was wondering what took so long.

Post Thanks / Like

so they finally got some satisfaction?
    Haven't lost any money to online scams.......results are typical.

10. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Thank you, sir, but my relatives live in Mariestad, just outside of Stolkholm, and they know nothing about what you speak. But thanks for the warning!