Likes Likes:  0
LMAO LMAO:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Ignorant Ignorant:  0
Moron Moron:  0

Thread: That Lamborghini I test drove - it exploded, sorry

Post Thanks / Like

That Lamborghini I test drove - it exploded, sorry

YOU have money to burn (too soon?), so inevitably you drop by Lamborghini's showroom and take one of their best models for a test drive.
    You're excited. It boasts scorching top speeds and will only cost you around $400,000 on a good day.

Everything is as it should be, but for one minor detail: the car, famous for its speed, should only figuratively catch fire.

Things got far too literal for one prospective buyer in the US, when the Lamborghini Aventador he was test driving burst into flames.

The incredible footage (above) shows the sporty roadster in a flame-ravaged heap, as firefighters take care of the situation in front of amused passers-by.

Last edited by littleroundman; 04-16-2012 at 09:27 AM.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

Post Thanks / Like

Re: That Lamborghini I test drove - it exploded, sorry

Driven by a guy with one eye,a wooden leg and only three fingers,going by the name of "lucky"?
    The Ray st Clair/Gary Beaver Saga.
    www.realscam.com

Post Thanks / Like

Wow. video removed already.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Whip View Post
    There ya go, fixed it (sorta)
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Whip View Post
    Shhhhhh---Lamborghini dont want you to know about their dodgy electrics which are imported on the sly from Taiwan who sub contract the work to outer Mongolia who source their parts in Chechnia who buy the raw materials from the Viet-cong who dont let on about the real story of where they get the wiring harness from,even though the label says "made in Italy".
    The Ray st Clair/Gary Beaver Saga.
    www.realscam.com

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Earl Lee Tobed View Post
    Shhhhhh---Lamborghini dont want you to know about their dodgy electrics which are imported on the sly from Taiwan who sub contract the work to outer Mongolia who source their parts in Chechnia who buy the raw materials from the Viet-cong who dont let on about the real story of where they get the wiring harness from,even though the label says "made in Italy".
    That's like the trial recently of that drunk driver in Fla that tried to blame the Bentley he was driving and Bentley caught wind of it and sent engineers immediately to testify.