Thanks Thanks:  0
LMAO LMAO:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Ignorant Ignorant:  0
Moron Moron:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: EGOPAY - egopay.com - money launderer ?

Post Thanks / Like

EGOPAY - egopay.com - money launderer ?

Why EgoPay processor (ran by Patel brothers of Payza in secret)
    suddenly "moved" from Belize to Seychelles ?

Here is why ?

EGOPAY_BZ_ALERT.jpg
    URL: EGOPAY | International Financial Services Commission

they never even been registered there and of course actually in canada :)

So, should anyone even hope they are registered in Seychelles, a place which does not even have a centralized company registry ?

EGOPAY_Seycheless.jpg
    URL: https://www.egopay.com/terms-conditions

Post Thanks / Like

Re: EGOPAY - egopay.com - money launderer ?

Better be careful, NikSam, or you'll gain a reputation for being a jinx.

Less than 24 hours after your warning post, this happens:

EgoPay news
    Last edited by littleroundman; 12-17-2014 at 07:27 PM.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

Post Thanks / Like

What a difference three months can make when you're dealing with shady payment processors, Eh ??

EgoPay news

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by littleroundman View Post
    Better be careful, NikSam, or you'll gain a reputation for being a jinx.
    What if it was not a jinx? ;)

About ePayments - their "about us" page says more than enough what kind of shady crap it is.

https://www.epayments.com/about
    Last edited by NikSam; 02-14-2014 at 11:33 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by littleroundman View Post
    What a difference three months can make when you're dealing with shady payment processors, Eh ??

EgoPay news
    But that's almost a year away. lmao

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Whip View Post
    But that's almost a year away. lmao
    Whip, are you american by any chance and read the dates in mm/dd/yyyy format ?
    In that case there is no 13th month.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by NikSam View Post
    Whip, are you american by any chance and read the dates in mm/dd/yyyy format ?
    I only did it with the top date. LMAO. I'm such an ass.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by NikSam View Post
    In the lunar calender there is and since this year is a leap year there is a 13th month
    ʎɐqǝ uo pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ ʎnq ı ǝɯıʇ ʇsɐן ǝɥʇ sı sıɥʇ

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by okosh View Post
    In the lunar calender there is and since this year is a leap year there is a 13th month
    Good to know, when i see HYIP admins will say they promise to pay withdrawals on 13th month, i would know what they mean.

Post Thanks / Like

So After EGOPAY moved from Belize (where they were never registered or located)
    to Seychelles , which they proudly claimed all over their site:

EP_seychelles.jpg
    Archived on Jun 1 , 2014

Something did happen between jun 1 and jun 8, 2014. And they became stateless right up to now :)

EP_nostate.jpg
    Archived on Jun 8, 2014

Now we can wonder what happened, but i got a response from Seychelles that EGOPAY was never ever registered there either :)

Post Thanks / Like

This processor is now gone. No exchanger accept it and many claim to have their accounts frozen....

Post Thanks / Like

Something messy is going on inside of EgoPay and Payeer HYIP processors.

Pavel Abramson – the leader of HYIP pimping published his view of the situation:

Quote Originally Posted by MNO
    EGOPAY – POSSIBLE SCAM! DO NOT FUND YOUR ACCOUNT!

I’m afraid I have to start today’s news update with a very dangerous issue that, in my honest opinion, could badly affect the entire industry by draining the investment reserves of both private individuals and the exchangers serving their needs. As I already briefly mentioned in yesterday’s post, EgoPay has some very serious problems in letting exchangers withdraw their funds without any reasonable explanation. The exchangers serving the funding and withdrawing needs of EgoPay users have in turn stopped serving the HYIP investors who cannot now withdraw their funds. It all started over the weekend with the serious allegations posted by the representative of the biggest EgoPay exchanger and also the preferred direct payment method for many HYIPs Payeer. The thing is Payeer accused EgoPay of stealing their funds and freezing a huge amount of money, allegedly almost $200K. There was no official statement from EgoPay on the matter and, what’s worse, some other exchangers also reported the same thing, with funds being frozen and no reason given. Later it became clear that EgoPay had also stopped supporting all other withdrawal methods even before the Payeer incident was reported. So, at the time of writing EgoPay is still accepting funds from multiple sources and even approving exchanger’s requests to make sure no one would suspect it’s not functioning properly, but at the same time hammering its official exchangers and the people who are dependent on them for EgoPay withdrawals. So, due to the above mentioned unpleasant situation with exchangers when many of them have been basically hijacked and the closure of other withdrawal methods, EgoPay funds have absolutely zero value. And while over the weekend there was at least a glimmer of hope that the administration would come back on Monday, the first business day of the week and explain the current situation, possibly even fixing the issue, are slowly vanishing into thin air. EgoPay Live support is usually quite active during regular business hours is not available in any of the three languages. I guess the main administration doesn’t have anything to say regarding this matter either, considering no official statement on the exchange issue has been made yet.

Taking into consideration all the facts I described above, we can draw the very unsettling conclusion of a possible scam by EgoPay with diminishing hope of getting your money out, and even more dire consequences for another big player on the payment processor market – Payeer – also yet to comment on the possible consequences for its business the stolen $200K from its reserves. With this in mind, I’m afraid that the probable closure of EgoPay will have even much further negative consequences for the wider industry which already suffered greatly from the closure of the biggest payment system LibertyReserve back in May 2013. And while EgoPay cannot be considered even remotely as big, it will still make many people think twice before storing any funds in anonymous payment processors like EgoPay and PerfectMoney that are not properly registered anywhere and cannot be held accountable if they vanish overnight. I believe that with the knock-on affect of Payeer that will suffer great financial losses from EgoPay’s actions and the volatile nature of BitCoin (the current price is only $270 per 1 BTC), investors will find it hard to trust any of the payment processors. I believe that only the likes of as Payza and SolidTrustPay which although not very popular with HYIP admins might be a haven for honest investors looking to have someone at the end of a phone line they can actually speak to who works from a genuine and verifiable office, plus have lots of direct banking and credit card depositing and withdrawing methods. I truly hope that the HYIP market will be able to recover from the EgoPay incident soon, but fully expect the level of mistrust among investors to remain high. We also can’t rule out the possibility of some HYIP admins losing their funds in EgoPay too which might cause them to close their programs prematurely. Anyway, the reaction to this from HYIP admins was too mild so far, in my honest opinion, but I expect as more and more of them realize later in the week the scale of disaster they will have to discontinue accepting further EgoPay deposits. For all the potential EgoPay customers I have a strong warning – do NOT fund your account in EgoPay and do NOT exchange your money to EgoPay as the value of the funds there now is ZERO. In any case, the next week or so will be very tough for the HYIP industry, as all the long-term consequences begin to become clear. Fasten your seatbelts for a bumpy ride as any programs heavily dependant on EgoPay begin to hit the rocks. The only thing that could possibly soften the blow is the fact that there are still not many investors participating in investment activities yet after the holidays. Anyway, I’ll keep you updated if I hear more info on the situation, but I suggest you at least be prepared for the worst for the moment.
    URL: 12/01/2014. CryptoStrategy Review and Daily News from the HYIP Industry - MNO Blog

Post Thanks / Like

they came with an announcement today saying that the owner, Amir Aziz hacked the website and stole the funds :)

Amir Aziz is friend with Patel brothers (Payza owners). it seems there are internal fights .lol

14. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like

I guess it proves the old saying:

"If you lie down with dogs, you get up with fleas"

Post Thanks / Like

I belive it is not even a half story.
    For some reasons ;) the brothers need to fast–fake who was the owner of EgoPay.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by NikSam
    I belive it is not even a half story.
    Isn't it weird that when you deal with a legit bank or credit card company or a payment processor like PayPal, it's plain dull, colorless and boring, yet with these shady payment processors like EgoPay and Payza there's always a crisis, always a "story"

I think these guys just like the drama

Post Thanks / Like

shocking I say! lmao

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by sigurd View Post
    they came with an announcement today saying that the owner, Amir Aziz hacked the website and stole the funds :)

Amir Aziz is friend with Patel brothers (Payza owners). it seems there are internal fights .lol
    Hehe, interesting, ex-friends are now enemies ;)

Wonder, how much dirt now will surface ?

AZIZ_FIROZ.jpg

AZIZ_EP_carads.jpg

Post Thanks / Like

Tadas Kasputis, who "has stepped down as CEO of EgoPay"
    seems is an ex HYIP fraud admin
    URLs:
    Regalfund - regalfund.com
    Millions stolen: Inside the elaborate Bitcoin scams of Tadas Kasputis, EgoPay, Virtex.com & Paymentbase | SiliconANGLE

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like

Amir and Firoz continue to play their game on FB ;)
    so they now want to frame a Lithuanian guy who sold his passport scan and signed few blank papers ?

EP_FB_conv01.jpg
    URL: https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...00003880727264

And one under Aziz's picture titled "My shop":

EP_FB_conv02.jpg
    Last edited by NikSam; 01-28-2015 at 11:01 AM.

Post Thanks / Like

Nice fee to get rid of worthless egopay balance, dude :)

EP_85.jpg

Reminds me of Uinvest , when victims were paying even 95% to get something out.

Post Thanks / Like

one more article on the story:
    Bitcoin conspiracies, millions stolen and threats of legal action: The EgoPay scam over one month on | SiliconANGLE

LRM, if you fell it should be here entirely, please do.

Post Thanks / Like

Article reproduced here from an article originally appearing on SiliconANGLE.com

You can read the original article here on SiliconANGLE.com