Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Ignorant Ignorant:  0
Moron Moron:  0

Thread: Australian Business Contacts.

Post Thanks / Like

Australian Business Contacts.

Who is Harold Coram?

I know the answer to that one.

Harold Coram is a member of Scamlandpro who did his best to get me to join 12Dailypro. He has just decided to congratulate the winner of this weeks Scamland "Pillager of The Week" award winner Michael Clayton (who promotes "Letters from Christ") as a suitable place for him (Harold) to announce his latest HYIP which he says will last for a long time.

Michael Clayton's own words

I export top Australian wine to U.S. My main interest is 2012 and the future of our world. Have you read Christ's letters 2006/7? See my Australian Community http://australiancontacts.ning.com.Thank you for visiting.Regards Michael Clayton

Michael Clayton's Australian Business Contacts

Harold Coram's own Words.

This just opened, so now is the time to get in.....EARLY!
    A new program you may be interested in, it is a HYIP, but I think it will have a good run. Only opened yesterday, so now is the time to join. The two plans offer to pay you 5% for 30 calendar days or 110% after 7 days. The minimum to invest in both plans starts from $20 and the payouts have to be requested from your account which will then be processed within 48 hours maximum. The choice of the accepted payment processors in Right 5 is quite wide and includes SolidTrustPay, EgoPay,…See More

Harold Coram

Harold's Rightfive hyip

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Australian Business Contacts.

Another Australian Business contact for you? From the same web site constructed by Michael Clayton.

With the EZ Money Method, YOU turn a TINY $7 (or less) investment into $50 commissions over and over and over...like I do. You can do this. It's too simple! Exclusive Video - May Be Removed At Anytime

Welcome to
    Australian Business Contacts

or Sign In

© 2012 Created by Michaelng Clayton.

EZ Money Method

More about EZ Money Method