Thanks Thanks:  0
LMAO LMAO:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Ignorant Ignorant:  0
Moron Moron:  0
Page 502 of 679 FirstFirst ... 2402452492500501502503504512552602 ... LastLast
Results 12,526 to 12,550 of 16952

Thread: Banners Broker HYIP ponzi scam

  1. #12526
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    4,020
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Banners Broker HYIP ponzi scam

    Well, well. Mr Dixit is now on Twitter

    https://twitter.com/RajivDixit_SP

    And here is a sample of some of his uplifting thoughts:-

    RD SP.jpg

  2. Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post
  3. #12527
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    368
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Banners Broker HYIP ponzi scam

    Lol a bunch of self serving cliches. None of which he practices. What a hypocrite.

  4. #12528
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    1,638
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Banners Broker HYIP ponzi scam


    If Simon Stepsys or Mark Ghobril are involved it's 100% a SCAM!

  5. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
  6. #12529
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    1,638
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Banners Broker HYIP ponzi scam

    Quote Originally Posted by Della Cate View Post
    Well, well. Mr Dixit is now on Twitter

    https://twitter.com/RajivDixit_SP

    And here is a sample of some of his uplifting thoughts:-

    RD SP.jpg
    Ha Ha
    The Definition Of Insanity Is Doing The Same Thing Over And Over Again Expecting Different Results!
    The Definition Of Insanity Is Doing The Same Thing Over And Over Again Expecting Different Results! The Definition Of Insanity Is Doing The Same Thing Over And Over Again Expecting Different Results!
    How ironic is that?


    Screen Shot 2013-08-12 at 01.30.26.jpg
    Ha ha ! The Definition Of Insanity Is Doing The Same Thing Over And Over Again Expecting Different Results!





    If Simon Stepsys or Mark Ghobril are involved it's 100% a SCAM!

  7. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
  8. #12530
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    On the other side of the screen
    Posts
    779
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Banners Broker HYIP ponzi scam

    Quote Originally Posted by Joe_Shmoe View Post
    Ha Ha
    The Definition Of Insanity Is Doing The Same Thing Over And Over Again Expecting Different Results!
    The Definition Of Insanity Is Doing The Same Thing Over And Over Again Expecting Different Results! The Definition Of Insanity Is Doing The Same Thing Over And Over Again Expecting Different Results!
    How ironic is that?


    Screen Shot 2013-08-12 at 01.30.26.jpg
    Ha ha ! The Definition Of Insanity Is Doing The Same Thing Over And Over Again Expecting Different Results!




    And one of his many followers (47 is many honest) is..... @stellarpoint

    Don't see any of his fellow SP executives following him though.

  9. #12531
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    368
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Banners Broker HYIP ponzi scam

    Quote Originally Posted by Joe_Shmoe View Post
    I am sure that if SP had been based in USA they would have been closed long ago, and the principles locked up. BB has not been a small quiet scam working under the radar.
    Any of us communicating with Canadian authorities know the frustration of being refered from dept a to dept b, then dept c, who refer us back to dept a again.
    A huge campaign putting out evidence against the scammers resulted in opening the eyes of MC, eventbright,openx, Clicksor, who all dumped them.
    But only after 2 years, Canada starts an OSC light touch investigation, which few people have any faith in. Well lets see what happens there.
    BB have shown the way for other scammers. First move to Canada! then break your scam into 2 different arms. Move the named scam offshore to Belize or Cayman.
    (You just need a shell company and maildrop).
    Set up your second company under a different name in Canada. And describe it as just a support company. (Even though it does every single part of the scam from there)
    Send all your ill gotten gains to Belize. Job done. you have at least 2 or 3 years to salt away your millions.

    the Canadian authorities could learn a lesson from their cousins accross the border.

  10. #12532
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    310
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Banners Broker HYIP ponzi scam

    Quote Originally Posted by Jerrygo View Post
    I am sure that if SP had been based in USA they would have been closed long ago, and the principles locked up. BB has not been a small quiet scam working under the radar.
    Any of us communicating with Canadian authorities know the frustration of being refered from dept a to dept b, then dept c, who refer us back to dept a again.
    A huge campaign putting out evidence against the scammers resulted in opening the eyes of MC, eventbright,openx, Clicksor, who all dumped them.
    But only after 2 years, Canada starts an OSC light touch investigation, which few people have any faith in. Well lets see what happens there.
    BB have shown the way for other scammers. First move to Canada! then break your scam into 2 different arms. Move the named scam offshore to Belize or Cayman.
    (You just need a shell company and maildrop).
    Set up your second company under a different name in Canada. And describe it as just a support company. (Even though it does every single part of the scam from there)
    Send all your ill gotten gains to Belize. Job done. you have at least 2 or 3 years to salt away your millions.

    the Canadian authorities could learn a lesson from their cousins accross the border.
    Well let's see. It is great to see the US prosecute the Ponzi scammers as should every country. But, it took the "cousins" 5 years after the collapse of Legisis to prosecute him. If Canada were to follow their cousins, Canada has more than 5 years to go before sentencing anybody at SP. Also, since the USA is keen on going after the promoters (not owners) of Ponzis such as SP, which BBI promoters in the USA are the authorities investigating? In fact, what authorities in countries other than Canada and India are investigating the promoters? I am certainly not defending SP as they are/were promoting BB just like Driscoll is/was in the UK or all the Independent Contractors in all the countries BB has agreements with or the top affiliates in every country. Who is investigating them? Are US authorities investigating the top BB affiliates/promoters in the US?

  11. #12533
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Frankfurt a/m Germany
    Posts
    590
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Banners Broker HYIP ponzi scam

    Honesty doesn't always pay but dishonesty always costs - it's easy to speak about costs when costs are covered by BB affiliates.If dishonesty is rewarded,it's with honesty that is something wrong,isn't it Mr.Dixit

  12. #12534
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    368
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Banners Broker HYIP ponzi scam

    Ken we are all defensive about our countries. Its understandable. When someone describes my country of being irresponsible, and letting bankers beggar the country, my hackles rise. But its true.
    Citizens of other countries will not like being told their countries are war mongers, or have a bad human rights record, or whatever.
    When I came researching BB a year ago I was puzzled to see seasoned scam busters complaining about Canadas lack of actions on scams.
    My view of Canada is of a civilised law abiding democracy, a safe and easy going society. So I did a little research on the claims of lack of action on scams.
    sadly it is true, even Canadian citizens, and the media there describe Canada as being slow to act, and soft on white collar crime.

    The Globe and Mail "Want to be a corporate criminal? Move to Canada"
    "I've turned over files to the RCMP and nothing happens," laments Al Rosen, the forensic accountant. "We just don't have people who are trained in what to look for. We have bad securities acts. We have bad sentencing guidelines. We've had some bad court decisions. We're 80 years behind the U.S. If you're a crook, this is the best place to be."

    Yorkton this week "Another blow for RCMP white collar crime effort"
    “Canada is 20 times safer to carry out corporate criminal activity than the United States,” said Martin Chambers, a former Vancouver lawyer who was disbarred and convicted of fraud.
    "It’s a huge problem in Canada. A PriceWaterhouse-Coopers study reported 56 per cent of Canadian corporations had been victims of serious fraud at an average loss of $2 million. And individual investors have been bilked out of countless millions by ponzi schemes , phony investment opportunities and stock manipulation."
    "In 2003, the RCMP decided to get tough on white-collar crime with the inception of their Integrated Market Enforcement Teams (IMET). It is not working. In nine years, they have only managed 11 convictions."

    Financial post " OSC has dismal record"

    The Star Why the OSC rarely gets its man.
    “The whole system is not set up to protect investors,” says Kivenko, a former aerospace executive who wants to see major securities reforms. “If you did a cost-benefit economic model, Canada would be the place to go for white-collar crime. Your chance of detection is small and the consequences for getting caught are not high.”

    The PricewaterhouseCoopers 2009 Global Economic Crime Survey puts Canada 4th. for white collar crime. After Russia South africa and Kenya.

    "Canada is a fraudster’s haven. The problem is the whole system is broken from start to finish,” said the Toronto-based former RCMP officer, who is also a certified general accountant.

    “Investigation is mired down in process. It’s practically paralyzing the system,” he explained. “If a case makes it to court, it can take years and years to make it through. Then sentences are often light and perpetrators are eligible for parole early.”

    Major changes are needed to protect Canadians – businesses and individuals alike – and to alter the perception of this country on the world stage, Hannaford said. “Internationally Canada is seen as soft on crime,” he noted. “A lot of (frauds) have operated out of Canada.”

    The Economist. "OUTSIDERS tend to think of Canada as a wholesome, boy-scoutish kind of place. Many Canadians have the same view. Yet their country is as shockingly slow as many in Latin America when it comes to dealing with allegations of corruption and white-collar crime"
    "Canadian sloth in these matters is shown up by American zeal. Conrad Black was jailed for fraud south of the border but was never charged in his native Canada, although some of the press baron's offences were committed there"


    International Monetary Fund, after an evaluation of Canada's regulatory system, found that both the provincial regulatory system and criminal enforcement were particularly weak (Langton, 2008). The IMF has called for improvements in both areas, specifically by adoption of a single regulator, and co-ordination between criminal and securities law enforcement (Langton, 2008).

    "The United States has significantly outdistanced Canada in its regulation of white-collar crime with more than one thousand-two-hundred such convictions compared to Canada's three in the same period, and its more efficient laws with regard to witness testimony, evidence, and sentencing"

    Ken I could fill 10 pages for you with refs and links. "Canadas own citizens believe it to be a haven for scammers"
    So sadly it appears the veteran scambusters were correct.

  13. #12535
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    310
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Banners Broker HYIP ponzi scam

    Quote Originally Posted by Jerrygo View Post
    Ken we are all defensive about our countries. Its understandable. When someone describes my country of being irresponsible, and letting bankers beggar the country, my hackles rise. But its true.
    Citizens of other countries will not like being told their countries are war mongers, or have a bad human rights record, or whatever.
    When I came researching BB a year ago I was puzzled to see seasoned scam busters complaining about Canadas lack of actions on scams.
    My view of Canada is of a civilised law abiding democracy, a safe and easy going society. So I did a little research on the claims of lack of action on scams.
    sadly it is true, even Canadian citizens, and the media there describe Canada as being slow to act, and soft on white collar crime.

    The Globe and Mail "Want to be a corporate criminal? Move to Canada"
    "I've turned over files to the RCMP and nothing happens," laments Al Rosen, the forensic accountant. "We just don't have people who are trained in what to look for. We have bad securities acts. We have bad sentencing guidelines. We've had some bad court decisions. We're 80 years behind the U.S. If you're a crook, this is the best place to be."

    Yorkton this week "Another blow for RCMP white collar crime effort"
    “Canada is 20 times safer to carry out corporate criminal activity than the United States,” said Martin Chambers, a former Vancouver lawyer who was disbarred and convicted of fraud.
    "It’s a huge problem in Canada. A PriceWaterhouse-Coopers study reported 56 per cent of Canadian corporations had been victims of serious fraud at an average loss of $2 million. And individual investors have been bilked out of countless millions by ponzi schemes , phony investment opportunities and stock manipulation."
    "In 2003, the RCMP decided to get tough on white-collar crime with the inception of their Integrated Market Enforcement Teams (IMET). It is not working. In nine years, they have only managed 11 convictions."

    Financial post " OSC has dismal record"

    The Star Why the OSC rarely gets its man.
    “The whole system is not set up to protect investors,” says Kivenko, a former aerospace executive who wants to see major securities reforms. “If you did a cost-benefit economic model, Canada would be the place to go for white-collar crime. Your chance of detection is small and the consequences for getting caught are not high.”

    The PricewaterhouseCoopers 2009 Global Economic Crime Survey puts Canada 4th. for white collar crime. After Russia South africa and Kenya.

    "Canada is a fraudster’s haven. The problem is the whole system is broken from start to finish,” said the Toronto-based former RCMP officer, who is also a certified general accountant.

    “Investigation is mired down in process. It’s practically paralyzing the system,” he explained. “If a case makes it to court, it can take years and years to make it through. Then sentences are often light and perpetrators are eligible for parole early.”

    Major changes are needed to protect Canadians – businesses and individuals alike – and to alter the perception of this country on the world stage, Hannaford said. “Internationally Canada is seen as soft on crime,” he noted. “A lot of (frauds) have operated out of Canada.”

    The Economist. "OUTSIDERS tend to think of Canada as a wholesome, boy-scoutish kind of place. Many Canadians have the same view. Yet their country is as shockingly slow as many in Latin America when it comes to dealing with allegations of corruption and white-collar crime"
    "Canadian sloth in these matters is shown up by American zeal. Conrad Black was jailed for fraud south of the border but was never charged in his native Canada, although some of the press baron's offences were committed there"


    International Monetary Fund, after an evaluation of Canada's regulatory system, found that both the provincial regulatory system and criminal enforcement were particularly weak (Langton, 2008). The IMF has called for improvements in both areas, specifically by adoption of a single regulator, and co-ordination between criminal and securities law enforcement (Langton, 2008).

    "The United States has significantly outdistanced Canada in its regulation of white-collar crime with more than one thousand-two-hundred such convictions compared to Canada's three in the same period, and its more efficient laws with regard to witness testimony, evidence, and sentencing"

    Ken I could fill 10 pages for you with refs and links. "Canadas own citizens believe it to be a haven for scammers"
    So sadly it appears the veteran scambusters were correct.
    If I wanted to take the time I could also fill 10 pages of refs and links showing that there is more white collar crime in the USA than in Canada (proportionally). In the latest roundup of Ponzis of people charged (Business Solutions & Software for Legal, Education and Government | LexisNexis) there were 2 in Canada vs. 36 in the USA. You mention that US had "one thousand-two-hundred such convictions" vs. Canada's 3 in the same period. Perhaps that is because there are a 1000 more such Ponzis starting up in the US than in Canada. In the US Ponzis are starting up on a daily basis whereas in Canada there are very few so when one does start it gets more publicity.

    According to International Monetary Fund, "It is puzzling that authorities have problems dealing with pyramid and Ponzi schemes, and that they occur continually. Moreover, as recently demonstrated with what appears to be a multibillion dollar Ponzi operating on Wall Street in the United States, it is a myth to believe that Ponzis, pyramids, and other fraudulent schemes are limited to unsophisticated victims or are most prevalent in shallow financial systems. Indeed, based on numbers alone, the United States has probably experienced more Ponzi and pyramid schemes than anywhere."

    As per a comment from an FBI agent "Florida is considered a haven for white-collar crime in the United States. Historically, the Florida criminal justice system has considered white-collar crimes to be less important than property crime or crimes against persons. There is no central source for collecting data or intelligence on white-collar crimes in Florida."

    As for being tough on white-collar crime:
    Re: White Collar Punishment:
    The Association of Certified Fraud Examiners 2004 Report asserts organizations lose approx. $660 billion to white collar abuses and crimes every year. Even though FBI statistics show a drop in violent crime, white-collar crime have reached an all-time high and show few sign s of lessening anytime soon. According to the US Sentencing Commission, the average prison sentence length (not served) for white-collar crime was between 19.0 and 20.8 months."

    If Canada is the place for white-collar crime why do most start up and run in the USA, i.e. Madoff, Enron, WorldCom, etc. etc. ? The USA prosecutes them bu only after years and years of operating and amassing fortunes in the billions. If the US is so far ahead in prosecuting these criminals why does it take them years to shut them down, many only get charged after the scheme collapsed?

    It is obvious with the daily Ponzi start-ups in the US, operators still feel safer there than in Canada.
    Yes we have Stellar Point but you have equivalent BB contractors/affiliates in the US and nobody is investigating them. Raj's previous company was shut down within 2 years of starting the operation because it was registered in Canada. US waits 2 years after the collapse before it takes any action.

    Canada may not have a federal securities regulator but the SEC has a lot of issues. They have cost companies billions of dollars by allowing naked shorting - allowing brokers to sell non-existant shares. It took years of complaining from companies before they decided it was illegal.
    I am not saying Canadian authorities couldn't use improvement in areas such as punishing white-collar crime but they certainly don't appear to be any worse than the US.

  14. #12536
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    368
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Banners Broker HYIP ponzi scam

    Ken. I have no interest in having a protracted argument with you. Waste of time. I have seen your other posts. I know your view of SP/BB.
    You have your views that Canada is more successful against white collar crime than is US.
    I have the opposite view, based on advice from those more experienced than me, and from my own research, and experience dealing with Canadian authorities.
    You have your view that SP's crime is only equivalent to BB contractors/affiliates.
    I believe that SP is a prime mover in the BB ponzi. An initiator of, and a beneficiary of a criminal conspiracy.
    We are both entitled to our views.
    I stand by my belief that if SP was based in US, and if the campaign and info against it was directed to US authorities, there would have been action before now.
    And that the action would be more severe than what we can expect from OSC.
    You believe opposite.
    Now Ken we have both expressed our views.
    Leave it at that.

  15. #12537
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    310
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Banners Broker HYIP ponzi scam

    Quote Originally Posted by Jerrygo View Post
    Ken. I have no interest in having a protracted argument with you. Waste of time. I have seen your other posts. I know your view of SP/BB.
    You have your views that Canada is more successful against white collar crime than is US.
    I have the opposite view, based on advice from those more experienced than me, and from my own research, and experience dealing with Canadian authorities.
    You have your view that SP's crime is only equivalent to BB contractors/affiliates.
    I believe that SP is a prime mover in the BB ponzi. An initiator of, and a beneficiary of a criminal conspiracy.
    We are both entitled to our views.
    I stand by my belief that if SP was based in US, and if the campaign and info against it was directed to US authorities, there would have been action before now.
    And that the action would be more severe than what we can expect from OSC.
    You believe opposite.
    Now Ken we have both expressed our views.
    Leave it at that.
    No sense in keeping up this debate, however, don't put words in my mouth either. I did not say Canada is more successful against white collar crime than the US. Also, according to US law, Ponzi affiliates promoting a Ponzi are as guilty as the owners of the program.
    Enough said.

  16. #12538
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    1,194
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Banners Broker HYIP ponzi scam

    I have had an email from one of Jo Spencers colleagues who has told me that she is still recruiting and has signed up half her office! And wow betide anybody who disagrees with her. Must make work such a pleasant place to be.
    What was that saying about 'don't s**t in your backyard?
    jo spencer.JPG

  17. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
  18. #12539
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    4,895
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Banners Broker HYIP ponzi scam

    Her's an analysis of what happened at the big show in Niagra. I must warn you that for all the "exciting" news that was announced by Chris, the person doing this video could put you to sleep. Now what was truly interesting and funny was how they drew for the Mercedes. If you want to skip all the BS, jump over to the 16:23 mark to hear how it was done. Absolutely GOLD: Zippyshare.com - Update for Team BB Tour 2.mp4 "WARNING!" Do not be drinking anything while waching this video, or you will ruin a good keyboard and monitor.
    EagleOne
    Founder/President Eagle Research Associates
    https://eagleresearchassociates.org
    Author: "Robbing You With A Keyboard Instead Of A Gun - Cyber Crime How They Do It" available in soft cover and eBook at Amazon.com
    Lifetime Member of the National Association of Distinguished Professionals

  19. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
  20. #12540
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    368
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Banners Broker HYIP ponzi scam

    Lol Chris and his excell spreadsheet again. He made no mistakes in it this time though. BB millionaire recruiter got the merc.
    What would have been surprising though, is if some poor Joe Soap passive player had won it.

  21. #12541
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    London UK
    Posts
    3,608
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Banners Broker HYIP ponzi scam

    Quote Originally Posted by Poyol View Post
    I believe there's a solicitor's letter from Canada at my old address that I've got to go and collect on Saturday.

    Any advice if it is what I believe it is?

    *Worried*
    Yes Jason.

    You could use it to light a cigarette!

    I replied to one threat by thanking the solicitor for his letter and told him that I could not find my lighter so it came in handy to light my cig when I turned on the kitchen hotplate. I can not remember whose lawyer it was who sent it but I think it was probably the one who wrote on behalf of "Terry The Banker" or "Terry The Something Else."

    I sent a copy of BoggyBoy's solicitor's letter to SBM, Lynne, Patrick, okosh and a few others and we had the best laugh for a very long time. The solicitor dropped BoggyBoy the women's dirty knicker seller like a hot cake and they did not issue any libel writs.

  22. #12542
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    1,194
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Banners Broker HYIP ponzi scam

    Oh dear, Jo SPENCER doesn't think much of my little tweet enquiring about her finances from the ponzi BB...she sent me this:
    truetwit.JPG

  23. Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post
  24. #12543
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    368
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Banners Broker HYIP ponzi scam

    Quote Originally Posted by HARRISON View Post
    Oh dear, Jo SPENCER doesn't think much of my little tweet enquiring about her finances from the ponzi BB...she sent me this:
    truetwit.JPG
    They dont like akward questions Harrison. Very little for us to do now, apart from baiting BB pushers and SP apologists.
    Its a bit of fun though when you get a reaction. Shows you have touched a nerve.

  25. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
  26. #12544
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    310
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Banners Broker HYIP ponzi scam

    Quote Originally Posted by path2prosperity View Post
    Yes Jason.

    You could use it to light a cigarette!

    I replied to one threat by thanking the solicitor for his letter and told him that I could not find my lighter so it came in handy to light my cig when I turned on the kitchen hotplate. I can not remember whose lawyer it was who sent it but I think it was probably the one who wrote on behalf of "Terry The Banker" or "Terry The Something Else."

    I sent a copy of BoggyBoy's solicitor's letter to SBM, Lynne, Patrick, okosh and a few others and we had the best laugh for a very long time. The solicitor dropped BoggyBoy the women's dirty knicker seller like a hot cake and they did not issue any libel writs.
    I like the cigar thing, I'm always running out of butane. On the other hand, since it was sent to an old address why bother picking it up. Let them return it to the sender, unless you want some entertainment.

  27. #12545
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    1,194
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Banners Broker HYIP ponzi scam

    Rajit is certainly getting around isn't he...

    Stellarpoint Inc. CEO Rajiv Dixit - YouTube

  28. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
  29. #12546
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    310
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Banners Broker HYIP ponzi scam

    Quote Originally Posted by HARRISON View Post
    Rajit is certainly getting around isn't he...

    Stellarpoint Inc. CEO Rajiv Dixit - YouTube
    He sure does, all those offices and all those clients, yet the company has no money. Maybe because the two products in that video are not exactly revenue producing products.

  30. #12547
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    1,638
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Banners Broker HYIP ponzi scam

    Quote Originally Posted by HARRISON View Post
    Rajit is certainly getting around isn't he...

    Stellarpoint Inc. CEO Rajiv Dixit - YouTube
    Comments & ratings disabled I wonder why?

    Can any of the Banners Broker Victims tell us if they feel they have had Stellar service from Raj?


    If Simon Stepsys or Mark Ghobril are involved it's 100% a SCAM!

  31. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
  32. #12548
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Frankfurt a/m Germany
    Posts
    590
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Banners Broker HYIP ponzi scam

    Quote Originally Posted by Joe_Shmoe View Post
    Comments & ratings disabled I wonder why?

    Can any of the Banners Broker Victims tell us if they feel they have had Stellar service from Raj?

    Good question...now many do not want to recognize them as victims and those who do,are already involved with other scams so the scammers are more concerned about outsiders I guess

  33. #12549
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    4,020
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Banners Broker HYIP ponzi scam

    Well, old Mr Dixit's Twitter page didn't last long.....

    RD twitter gone.jpg

    Wonder why it went? I mean, surely he is not sensitive to comments from forums like this one??

  34. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
  35. #12550
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    4,020
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Banners Broker HYIP ponzi scam

    On Simon "Roland Rat" Stepsys FB page -one called "Simons Stepsys Banners Broker Group" - he is no longer pushing BB.

    There has been a flurry of activity over the past couple of days and he is now pushing other things, including something called "makemoney 247.com".

    He's clearly moved on from BB.

    IMO, these people are like fleas aren't they - they'll jump on any dog that will carry them!

  36. Likes 5 Member(s) liked this post

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •