LMAO LMAO:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Ignorant Ignorant:  0
Moron Moron:  0
Page 1 of 16 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Banners Broker Question and answers

Post Thanks / Like

Banners Broker Question and answers

Let me introduce myself, I'm the International Public Relations Director for Stellar Point, for which Banners Broker International is our client.

Ok, first off, I would like to apologize for the silent treatment you've all received from us thus far. We've been undergoing some transitions, and we've wanted to wait until they've settled down before we dove into the 'deep end' with you here.

Now, with that out of the way, thus far we've extended our hand to Martin Osborn, Troy Dooly, Ted Nuyten and Rod Cook to come by our offices, speak with us, have a look at who we are, what we do, learn how it all works first-hand, then report their findings back to you, positive or negative. We're not interested in hearsay or incomplete information, out-of-context data or misrepresented facts, so we felt this was the best way to handle it. We chose these 4 individuals, because their blogs or articles have garnered the largest amount of attention online, and we felt that they would best represent their findings.

I would further like to invite the members of Realscam.com to speak up though and put the questions they'd most like to have answered here for me to address. This isn't to say you're not invited to come see our offices and learn about us first-hand, on the contrary, you are most welcome, just arrange a meeting through me and I'll make arrangements to accomodate your visit. I figured that since the majority of people here either wouldn't want to, or would be unable to visit, that I'd give you all an opportunity to ask your questions, and I'll do my best to answer them openly.

I would request however, that you keep things on-point and relevant. The information I give you will be as direct as I can make it, and I will answer them to the best of my ability. I may not post all answers at once, but I will answer every question I can.

I think the silence and speculation have gone on long enough, let's get some clarity and closure to this matter.

Terry Stern
    International Public Relations Director
    Stellar Point

2. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Banners Broker HYIP ponzi scam

Good afternoon Terry and welcome to realscam.

We really appreciate you being here and I am sure that my colleagues and I will have lots of questions to ask you in the very near future.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by tdstern View Post
    Let me introduce myself, I'm the International Public Relations Director for Stellar Point, for which Banners Broker International is our client.

Ok, first off, I would like to apologize for the silent treatment you've all received from us thus far. We've been undergoing some transitions, and we've wanted to wait until they've settled down before we dove into the 'deep end' with you here.

Now, with that out of the way, thus far we've extended our hand to Martin Osborn, Troy Dooly, Ted Nuyten and Rod Cook to come by our offices, speak with us, have a look at who we are, what we do, learn how it all works first-hand, then report their findings back to you, positive or negative. We're not interested in hearsay or incomplete information, out-of-context data or misrepresented facts, so we felt this was the best way to handle it. We chose these 4 individuals, because their blogs or articles have garnered the largest amount of attention online, and we felt that they would best represent their findings.

I would further like to invite the members of Realscam.com to speak up though and put the questions they'd most like to have answered here for me to address. This isn't to say you're not invited to come see our offices and learn about us first-hand, on the contrary, you are most welcome, just arrange a meeting through me and I'll make arrangements to accomodate your visit. I figured that since the majority of people here either wouldn't want to, or would be unable to visit, that I'd give you all an opportunity to ask your questions, and I'll do my best to answer them openly.

I would request however, that you keep things on-point and relevant. The information I give you will be as direct as I can make it, and I will answer them to the best of my ability. I may not post all answers at once, but I will answer every question I can.

I think the silence and speculation have gone on long enough, let's get some clarity and closure to this matter.

Terry Stern
    International Public Relations Director
    Stellar Point
    Welcome to RealScam, Terry.

Well, when Banners Broker was first established it was marketed as: "The World's First Straightline Cycler Doubler" why is this?

Source:
    bannersbroker-twitter-account-5-claims-cycler-doubler.png

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Poyol View Post
    Welcome to RealScam, Terry.

Well, when Banners Broker was first established it was marketed as: "The World's First Straightline Cycler Doubler" why is this?

Source:
    bannersbroker-twitter-account-5-claims-cycler-doubler.png
    You don't need Terry for that. It is because it is a ponzi.

Thanks for coming over Terry.

6. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

And where are all the adverts.

8. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Dreamstealer View Post
    You don't need Terry for that. It is because it is a ponzi.

Thanks for coming over Terry.
    Always nice for the PR Director to try and answer any questions we have though.

Jason

Post Thanks / Like

to all - we all have questions for Terry, some more relevant / in depth than others as some here are simply more knowledgeable on ponzi's IT etc.

Rather than bombard with our own personal choices, is it worth compiling a list / sharting with the list recently done here?

@ Terry, perhaps you might outline how YOU wish to do this and where you want to start? Clearly you have read this thread and have a fair idea where we are going with our questions here and indeed what issues are questioned.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Brenda View Post
    Rather than bombard with our own personal choices, is it worth compiling a list / sharting with the list recently done here?
    Yes, Brenda, a good idea. Rather than a messy free-for-all, how about our questions be PM'd to one of us, who can then organise and express them in a single post for Terry to ponder. Martin/Finch would be the most obvious candidate for that task, I would suggest.

Welcome, Terry. What took you guys so long?

(That's a rhetorical question, by the way.)
    "There's a sucker born every minute"... which wouldn't be so bad if there wasn't a sociopath to exploit them born every hour.

12. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Thank you Brenda.

It would be much easier to answer questions if they're put together in an organized and grouped format, however, I will do my best to address those questions that end up not 'making the list'.

To answer the first question posed by Poyol...
    If you go to the corporate website, you won't find that terminology there. The reason is, because we didn't say it, that information was put out by an affiliate, who has since been addresed.

One of the biggest problems for any company is to police what's being said by the people who take part in its programs in attracting other people. As part of our compliance policies, specific words and phrases have been put together to attempt to prevent issues just like this. To-date, many affiliate accounts have been frozen as a result of their misrepresenting the company's program through their personal blogs, twitter accounts, facebook accounts, etc. We give every affiliate an opportunity to correct ther mistake through either removing the offending comment, or retracting it. Some do, and unfortunately some don't.

We do our best to ensure that the message being put out by our affiliates represents the company and its products in as accurate a fashion as possible. If there's ever a question regarding what's been said about our company or its programs, please, visit the corporate website to find your answer. The company is growing, evolving, and as such is working to clarify some of the terminology that's been released over the past 2 years. We are moving as quickly as we can, as such, sometimes there will be oversights. We encourage those interested in knowing more, to contact the company directly, and we'll always work as diligently as we can to provide answers.

Thank You.

Post Thanks / Like

To answer the first question posed by Poyol...
    If you go to the corporate website, you won't find that terminology there. The reason is, because we didn't say it, that information was put out by an affiliate, who has since been addresed.
    The 7.8 Trillion $$ Advertising Industri Wants to Double Ur Money and Advertising! - YouTube

That's not quite correct is it.

Kul one of the founders described it as "the worlds first straight line cycles doubler"

If Simon Stepsys or Mark Ghobril are involved it's 100% a SCAM!

Post Thanks / Like

Welcome to realscam Mr. Stern. I would like to nominate Poyol as the one to put our list of questions together. Finch has already been given a platform by BB and i think Poyol should have the same(Especially considering the amount of work he has put in. And the fact that his account was taken off him).

And not the jump the queue here but just 2 very simple questions that you should know off the top of your head:
    1) Do BB have an official twitter page? - if so can you give me the link?
    and 2) Where and when did Chris Smith go to college?

(Okay, I know, its more like 4 questions but they are very simple ones so shouldn't take you more than a minute to answer.)

By the way, thanks for this opportunity. We have been waiting a long time.
    "if they are giving the Banners Broker Mastercard,Banners Broker must be a real company." -BB member.
    "A toyota means 1 thing. Extrenal revenue. That is proof."-BB member

Post Thanks / Like

noname999,

Thank you, and dealing with Poyol will be fine.

Yes BB does have an official Twitter page,

Secondly, I can not give you the dates Mr. Smith went to University, however, he attended Ryerson University and holds a Bachelor of Commerce majoring in Information Technology with a minor in Communications.

I look forward to reading the questions by Poyol, and I will have the answers to you as quickly as I can put them together.

Thank You.

Post Thanks / Like

[QUOTE=tdstern;412

t To-date, many affiliate accounts have been frozen as a result of their misrepresenting the company's program through their personal blogs, twitter accounts, facebook accounts, etc. We give every affiliate an opportunity to correct ther mistake through either removing the offending comment, or retracting it. Some do, and unfortunately some don't.

Thank You.[/QUOTE]

Where you state you give every affiliate the opportunity to rectify I disagree.

My account was locked and funds withheld. I emailed support as requested but to date no reply.

I don't want to rejoin but do want my initial funding (investment) refunded.

18. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

hendyphilhendy,

If you can email me through the forums, your account information, I'll personally look into the matter and find out what happened, and what can be done to rectify it.

As for our twitter account, I mistakenly sent it without posting the link. https://twitter.com/bannersbroker is our twitter address.

Thank You.

Post Thanks / Like

As for our twitter account, I mistakenly sent it without posting the link. https://twitter.com/bannersbroker is our twitter address.

Thank You.
    Can I ask, who has had access to make the company tweets on this? Have any ever been removed?
    "if they are giving the Banners Broker Mastercard,Banners Broker must be a real company." -BB member.

Post Thanks / Like

Glad you agree to Poyol. Of course I have volunteered him so will have to see if he is available first. Sorry P!

Post Thanks / Like

I am available to be the collective voice and would be honoured to be so. I am legion; for we are many.

If you all agree I will be your voice.

On a personal note, Terry. I would like the same looking into for myself.

Email was jason_4205@hotmail.com

Jason

Post Thanks / Like

well I suppose someone is collating questions to ask, so I wont go down that road. But I will say, that I believe the action taken against Phil, Payol, my uncle and many many more was despicable. And never would be undertaken by a reputable business. I believe the blocking of accounts, even for asking reasonable questions is a policy of bb. Serving 2 purposes. 1, to silence any small criticism and make "affiliates" compliant and afraid to speak out. And 2, a revenue gathering ploy to pay important early investors such as Stepsys. Many people just walk away and forget the loss. Others of us will never stop fighting these injustices.
    Last edited by Jerrygo; 01-14-2013 at 02:19 PM. Reason: typo

Post Thanks / Like

Can I suggest that a new thread be made for the communication between TD and Poyol. I would also suggest that each point should be dealt with to its conclusion before moving on to the next one. I have seen lists of questions and pages of waffle in response, on previous occasions. It achieves nothing.

25. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Poyol, I will be in contact with you via email.

Jerrygo,

Many companies have policies in place that hold their affiliates, or account holders to be accountable for their actions, and have penalties in place for those that violate them.
    Individuals are given clear channels to follow in order to voice their concerns, including but not limited to Customer Support options. Individuals who take it upon themselves to post company issues on private message boards, blogs, etc; outside of approved channels do so with the understanding that their access may be restricted, until such time as the offence can be appropriately addressed. Now, that being said, I do not have first-hand knowledge of the matters surrounding your accounts, however, if you would like to email me with your account details, I will look into it and see what information I can get for you.

I would like to caution you against making any rash judgements in lieu of getting formal answers. Supposition, conjecture, assumptions based on inaccurate, incomplete or hearsay leads to forming unfair or inaccurate opinions of a company. I'm trying to work with you to address these issues, I'm going to request that you give me that opportunity to do so without prejudgement or bias.

Thank You.

Post Thanks / Like

I agree poyol has many questions for mr stern......I also have one for him......who is bb's New Zealand contact please? kiwi

Post Thanks / Like

I would suggest that ALL communications regarding the Q&A should be posted on the new thread(for transparency).

29. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Terry, if you're emailing me please email jason-clark@outlook.com

Thanks

Post Thanks / Like

Well knowing my uncle, a gullible man of almost 70, and the way he was treated, It is hard not to be prejudiced or biased against bb. But ok, I will get his details in the morning and pm them to you. Then well see what happens.

Jerrygo,

Many companies have policies in place that hold their affiliates, or account holders to be accountable for their actions, and have penalties in place for those that violate them.
    Individuals are given clear channels to follow in order to voice their concerns, including but not limited to Customer Support options. Individuals who take it upon themselves to post company issues on private message boards, blogs, etc; outside of approved channels do so with the understanding that their access may be restricted, until such time as the offence can be appropriately addressed. Now, that being said, I do not have first-hand knowledge of the matters surrounding your accounts, however, if you would like to email me with your account details, I will look into it and see what information I can get for you.

I would like to caution you against making any rash judgements in lieu of getting formal answers. Supposition, conjecture, assumptions based on inaccurate, incomplete or hearsay leads to forming unfair or inaccurate opinions of a company. I'm trying to work with you to address these issues, I'm going to request that you give me that opportunity to do so without prejudgement or bias.

Thank You.

Post Thanks / Like

Welcome to RS, Mr Stern, I realise the plan is to channel all questions through Jason, however if I may just ask this one here, to clear up who you actually represent. You state you are (newly) employed by "Stellar Point", of whom BB are a client, however Stellar Point up until recently traded as "Banners Broker", so for the sake of complete transparency are you stating that you are in no way directly employed by the owners of Banners Broker, namely Rajiv Dixit and "Chris Smith"?

I would like to caution you against making any rash judgements in lieu of getting formal answers.
    It would perhaps be best for all then if you would be as kind as to answer each and every question in a concise and detailed manner, without quoting from and/or linking to Wikipedia (particularly in respect of the "blind network"). I'm sure you will be well aware that avoidance or obfuscation will bolster neither your nor Banners Broker's case.

Once again thank you for giving us this opportunity to put our questions to you.