Thanks Thanks:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Ignorant Ignorant:  0
Moron Moron:  0
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Banners Broker shills - where are they now ?

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Banners Broker shills - where are they now ?

Ah yes, Craig M Page; who has this on his FB page:-

Craig P Aptr 15.jpg

I am very uncomfortable with the thought that he is targetting sick people. No doubt he would argue that he means well, and that he means to help them; but these people may only have welfare/benefits to live on, and therefore will not be rolling in spare money. If they DO manage to make anything, it will affect their benefits.

As a self proclaimed "medical professional" he should know better IMO.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Della Cate View Post

Craig P Aptr 15.jpg

I am very uncomfortable with the thought that he is targetting sick people. No doubt he would argue that he means well, and that he means to help them; but these people may only have welfare/benefits to live on, and therefore will not be rolling in spare money. If they DO manage to make anything, it will affect their benefits.

he can claim that all he wants. he's a scammer. they lie.
    Haven't lost any money to online scams.......results are typical.

3. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Craig P Aptr 15.jpg

Some of these people really do fancy themselves entrepreneurs, but are too stupid or unqualified to be offering business advice. Others are nothing more than common criminals putting up a front.

Either way you are right, there is no reason anyone that can't afford to lose every penny should be getting involved with these charlatans.

Thanks for the pint suckers....
    "It's virtually impossible to violate rules ... but it's impossible for a violation to go undetected, certainly not for a considerable period of time." Bernie Madoff
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Scam-...98399986981403

5. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Well, Mark "The Gerbil" Ghobril is sat at the same table as Mike Deese from MAPs.......

Maps 391 Apr 15.jpg

That IS him in the blue striped top, isn't it?

Post Thanks / Like

Remember David Hooker? "World Class International Speaker"?

He's got religion.

TB DH 2 May 15.jpg D Hooker May 15.jpg TB DH May 15.jpg

And who is that cheering him on? Give a big hello to Tony Booth, now "Chief Communication Officer" with My Advertising Pays (MAPS). Also in MAPs is Simon Stepsys...who was also in BB....and presumably also knows David Hooker.

Everybody seems to know everyone else in this game.

"Here we are again/Happy as can be/All good friends/And jolly good company!"
    Last edited by Della Cate; 05-12-2015 at 12:19 PM. Reason: spelling!

Post Thanks / Like

Apparently if he is to be believed (which he cannot) Little Jamie Waters is now earning more than $10,000 per month with this BS
    I have not watched it all 'cos I ain't got 1hr 50 mins to waste.

Last edited by Joe_Shmoe; 05-16-2015 at 07:16 PM.

If Simon Stepsys or Mark Ghobril are involved it's 100% a SCAM!

9. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

c'mon Joe........he's been doing this at least 20 years now! lmao

11. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Well, Sharon James has moved on to Traffic Monsoon - another click on 10 ads a day and make money while you sleep thingy. Bit like My Advertising Pays - but not as good, obviously.

SJ TM May 15.jpg SJ TM 2 May 15.jpg

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Joe_Shmoe View Post
    Apparently if he is to be believed (which he cannot) Little Jamie Waters is now earning more than $10,000 per month with this BS
    I have not watched it all 'cos I ain't got 1hr 50 mins to waste.

At the end he mentions 8168984529 which I think is a Kansas city cell phone number.

Vincent Ortega Jr. also mentions vincejr @superchargednetworks.com note his name cpinning up 30 secs into this SuperCharged Network
    which you can find here https://www.youtube.com/watch?t=40&v=OO458TB2U3o

The ususl affirmation schpeel and "just believe" rhetoric without any actual evidence or demonstration of any knowledge to back it up.

Post Thanks / Like

The latest from Scammer Jamie Waters.

]Greetings from the desk of Jamie Waters

Can I ask you a question - If everything works out, where do you see your life? One long holiday? A nice farmhouse, a dog and long walks?

A nice car and all the shoes you could want?

Let me ask you another - is doing what you are currently doing, going to make that happen?

A few months ago I launched the Mailer Academy - a membership site that teaches you step by step how to create wealth from simply sending emails.

Spaces went almost instantly.

Then a close friend of mine asked if he could offer access to his list.

Spaces for that disappeared in just over a weekend.

Pretty crazy.

Why? A select few of people saw the opportunity and grasped it with both hands.

Now a few weeks into the process and students are working though the material and the initial crazed rush has died down.

A few students have asked for affiliate links (they are coming) and others have been asking if they can get access.

I deliberatly restricted places - partly to create demand but more importantly to stagger those going through the process.

Recap

Lets just recap what you get;

Exclusive introduction to a 'newbie friendly' traffic source that is guaranteed to generate leads
    Personal introduction to ad networks that bypasses the waiting list and interview process
    Access to the exact emails that have generated over $10,000 in 2 months
    + in depth training
    + ongoing support until you are profitable

On Facebook I see so many people hopping from one thing to another and not learning the skills to enable true freedom.

With the Mailer Academy and the contacts you are given - you learn those skills.

My 60 day guarantee proves it.

You have NOTHING to lose.

As some of you know I'm heading on Safari in South Africa in the middle of July - so if you want to be all up and running with creating push button income - now is your last chance until at least the end of the summer.

My arm has even been twisted to offer a 2 part payment plan.

This page will be live until the weekend >> http://maileracademy.com/info

Jamie

15. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Roland Millward still promoting his Talk Fusion scam...

Screen Shot 2015-06-22 at 23.11.01.jpg

Screen Shot 2015-06-22 at 23.08.02.jpg

"World leader in video communication"

17. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Roland millward in yet another scam attempting and probably failing to become A Wealthy Affiliate.
    This little weasel truly is a serial Con Artist.

Roland Millward Wealthy Affiliate Con Artist.jpg

Post Thanks / Like

The latest email BS from Little Jamie Waters from Holmfirth. (my Bold Red)

Hey Sucker

Bear with me here, I have something very important that I want to share with you.

I think it's a crucial part to your success online as an entrepreneur.

I don't email this list often (which is ironic for a seasoned email marketer), but more on that later.

Have you ever heard the saying:

"Have your money working for you, not you working for your money." ?

If you have, then I can assume you understand the fundamental principles to wealth building.

Marinate on that saying for a moment.

Let it sink in.

Are you currently working for money, or is your money working for you?

Recently, I sat down with one of my Mentors, Ricco for a 3-hour 1-on-1 high intensity mentoring session.

You won't know the name and that part is not important, but what IS important is how this guy works, and how he builds his business. (Oh, and does $1m+ a month)

When it comes to massive wealth building, this man is a master ninja!

He puts his money to work for him on whole other level.

After talking with him, I began evaluating my businesses to see where opportunities were to have more of my money working for me more effectively.

The answer always came back to taking ourselves more out of the equation of the revenue generating responsibilities.

The better we get at taking ourselves out of the equation, the more our money is able to work for us, without us working for it. A win-win.

Ever since 2010, we've been specifically practicing this strategy in one form or another, which has resulted in some great successes over the years.

We've even trained clients how to successfully do it in their own businesses on a large scale.

A major part of that success is due to outsourcing.

The other day I ran a private webinar for students of the mailer academy on that very topic "worth the course fee for just this module" was one of the best comments.

Outsourcing applies to every business, not just us mailers.

If you don't currently have people you outsource projects to, then you may not truly realize the leverage and freedom it gives you to pursue higher level revenue generating activities — or any other activities you enjoy doing...

Did you know you can hire someone full-time, 5 days a week for a few hundred dollars a month?

If you were paying someone $10 a DAY to work 6 hours, how hard do you think it would be for them to make more than what you pay them each day?

This is important stuff.

You need to know this if you want to leverage your time — our most important resource.

If you understand the importance of this topic and want to learn from someone who practices what they teach, then you might want to check out the Mailer Academy;

As a special 4th July offers, I'm offering Professional membership (Should be $1997) for $1497.. but for this weekend only.

For more details head here; http://maileracademy.com/4thjuly

As you can see below, the site is now packed full of content and value.. enough for you to learn the skills and become self sufficient in the art of CPA mailing.

If you are serious about leveraging your time and managing your money more effectively, then I urge you to check out this course.

Sincerely,

Jamie

P.S. I had some people ask me why I haven't been sending out emails as often as in the past. And I tell them the same thing...The vast majority of the revenue I make is from doing, and not teaching. But, I really do enjoy teaching, so when we have something important to say and feel it's worth your time to learn – we'll let you know about it. http://maileracademy.com/4thjuly

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Scammer Jamie Waters
    Have you ever heard the saying:

"Have your money working for you, not you working for your money." ?
    Have you heard the expression "Other People's Money?" When someone says something cutesy like "have your money work for you" they are about to reach into your wallet and put your cash in their pocket.

Recently, I sat down with one of my Mentors, Ricco for a 3-hour 1-on-1 high intensity mentoring session.

You won't know the name and that part is not important, but what IS important is how this guy works, and how he builds his business. (Oh, and does $1m+ a month)

When it comes to massive wealth building, this man is a master ninja!
    A master ninja that didn't stop you from two years of scamming others in Banners Broker?

Ever since 2010, we've been specifically practicing this strategy in one form or another, which has resulted in some great successes over the years.
    See the only thing I remember other than being so desperate as to send a referral link for razor blades is a few years pimping Banners Broker. Claiming to be a BB Millionaire, taking a mulligan, and starting in with this new pile of !!!
    "It's virtually impossible to violate rules ... but it's impossible for a violation to go undetected, certainly not for a considerable period of time." Bernie Madoff
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Scam-...98399986981403

21. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Ah yes, Lil' Jamie from Holmfirth. Here he is.....at a bingo club. Well, he's got more chance of winning there than in some of his schemes!

Lil J 2 July 15.jpg

Meanwhile, someone clearly has got the measure of him....

Lil J July 15.jpg

Well done that woman!

23. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Ah yes, Lil' Jamie from Holmfirth. Here he is.....at a bingo club. Well, he's got more chance of winning there than in some of his schemes!

Lil J 2 July 15.jpg

Meanwhile, someone clearly has got the measure of him....

Lil J July 15.jpg

Well done that woman!
    unfortunately, he's there for some fresh marks. elderly fish in a barrel as it were.

25. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Is Banners Broker & TalkFusion Pimp Roland Millward going to become an ActionCoach?
    http://www.actioncoach.com/
    http://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/6-steps-to-better-business-workshop-frome-tickets-16857878368

Screen Shot 2015-07-16 at 23.44.26.jpg

Screen Shot 2015-07-16 at 23.41.50.jpg

http://www.complaintsboard.com/compl...h-c171168.html

The only thing I can see Roland doing is persuading suckers to hand over cash to join one of his Ponzi/Pyramid schemes.

Post Thanks / Like

Sharon James has helpfully just posted this lovely picture of her and her big friend, Simon Stepsys:-

Maps 53 Feb 16.jpg

And where were they at the time? Why, in Canada, visiting Banners Broker's "head office"!

Ms James has moved on to Traffic Monsoon, and Simon, well, Simon is into My Advertising Pays (MAPs).

Post Thanks / Like

Paul McCarthy "business person" who ran Banners Broker in Ireland is back with "not a get rich quick scheme 100% Legit" scheme. So "act now" It's called...

FutureNet.

Now me being a negative Nelly suspects this might just be another online scam.

NEW RevShare PTC Advertising Program Launching Right Now - Make sure you get First Mover Advantage....

Get Paid for Posting, Liking, Download and Sharing on Facebook Style Social Media Platform...

1000 AdPack CAP
    Pays on 5 Levels
    With Matrix Additional Income Stream
    Chance to Own a Porsche

Join my FutureNet Team and Let me Help You Build at least $4000 a Month Passive...

29. Likes 4 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Joe_Shmoe View Post

Paul McCarthy "business person" who ran Banners Broker in Ireland is back with "not a get rich quick scheme 100% Legit" scheme. So "act now" It's called...

FutureNet.

Now me being a negative Nelly suspects this might just be another online scam.

NEW RevShare PTC Advertising Program Launching Right Now - Make sure you get First Mover Advantage....

Get Paid for Posting, Liking, Download and Sharing on Facebook Style Social Media Platform...

1000 AdPack CAP
    Pays on 5 Levels
    With Matrix Additional Income Stream
    Chance to Own a Porsche

Join my FutureNet Team and Let me Help You Build at least $4000 a Month Passive...

My chance to own a Porsche. No thanks! I am perfectly happy with my pedal bike and my UK pensioner's travel pass.

31. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by path2prosperity View Post
    My chance to own a Porsche. No thanks! I am perfectly happy with my pedal bike and my UK pensioner's travel pass.
    How interesting. This seems to be the same scam that Steve Lawson emailed Okosh:
    It seems like in this "industry" common sense is not all that common!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by path2prosperity View Post
    How interesting. This seems to be the same scam that Steve Lawson emailed Okosh: http://www.realscam.com/f11/steve-la...html#post99160
    It seems like in this "industry" common sense is not all that common!

34. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

FutureNet Hangout - Adrian Hibbert - Roman Ziamian - Mateusz Gużda - Paul Mccarthy - 17th March 2016

Screen Shot 2016-03-19 at 22.08.01.jpg

Post Thanks / Like

http://www.realscam.com/f8/banners-b...tml#post109674
    posted by mistake to Banners Brokers discussion

Post Thanks / Like

Maybe not a shiollbut remember about a year ago Raj dixit got marriersd to Stephanie Rose. Actuaslly back in July 2014. Well it seems neither of themention their relationship on facebook. Seems not just the honeymoon but the marriage is over. Maybe im wrong but they dont appear together and say nothing about each other.

38. Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post