Thanks Thanks:  0
LMAO LMAO:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Ignorant Ignorant:  0
Moron Moron:  0
Page 12 of 44 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Thread: Brad Kamanski / AKA Brad Franklin / Brad Kamans / Kamans7 / Brad K Scammin' Fool

Post Thanks / Like

re: Brad Kamanski / AKA Brad Franklin / Brad Kamans / Kamans7 / Brad K Scammin' Fool

Quote Originally Posted by BoBosworth56 View Post
    Now Brad has posted another entry to his blog where he admits to knowing people who are attempting to commit a crime. Good job of incriminating yourself further Brad.

Gregg At Real Scam Is Hysterical
    Posted on March 10, 2013 at 4:00 AM

I think it is so funny that Gregg tells me I need to look over my shoulder because the authorities will be after me. He's the one who should worry. I know for a fact that there are MANY people who are doing research, looking for hackers, and working feverishly to figure out the identities of ALL the haters over at Real Scam and the threats are real.

I'll take my chances with the authorities because I would be a LOT more scared being any one of those folks over at Real Scam. Talk about having to look over your shoulder. There are hundreds of people who would love to see you ALL hurt badly! I am NOT one of them but I would love to see you stopped! Let the good old Government do it's job. Just keeping it real...

Brad Kamanski

The harvest of ALL that hate cannot lead to good things...I pray for ALL of you!
    Are you trying to threaten me? Bitch, I'll laugh at your bloody carcass out on the perimeter after the attack dachshunds are done with you. You have no idea, do you? Look around a little bit and see the CONFIRMED stories about security here at the well armed bunker complex, and the house in Gettysburg is an urban stonghold, remember, all those cannon out on the battlefield are real, and you won't know until it's too late how many of them are cleaned up and ready to fire!

Okay, seriously. First, if a bunch of hackers are looking for me and haven't found me yet, I'm not worried about them, after getting some death threats that unlike yours I did take seriously, I don't put much out with my full name, but there's plenty there you can find with very minimal looking. Neither of my homes is in my own name so getting an exact address might take some digging around, but still, I live in a 165 year old house on the main street in Gettysburg Pennsylvania which narrows it down quite a bit. In Ohio, Maineville ain't exactly New York City either.

But we do have some security. Real security. Because I have had what I consider serious death threats and unlike you trying your best to look like you have things, aside from some race car pics I don't post a lot of pictures of things, but don't make the mistake of thinking I didn't make sure I had the very best of the things I needed to feel safe. And even without the airborne wiener dog brigade, I feel pretty safe.

Oh, and you do need to keep watching over your shoulder, you're going to prison, just a matter of when.

(Just a quick note, Brad will not get any of the inside jokes in this post for those of you who know me better, and do)

Post Thanks / Like

re: Brad Kamanski / AKA Brad Franklin / Brad Kamans / Kamans7 / Brad K Scammin' Fool

Ya know I just read that again, and being an atheist I'm kind of used to people assuming I'm evil or something, but how in the name of Bob do you write a post that makes of light of people wishing me some harm, and then end it with "I'm praying for you"

If I was a believer I wouldn't want you praying for me. I'd suspect God might take your prayers and try to figure out what you thought was in it for you before he gave them much attention.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by littleroundman View Post

I suppose the most obvious question is, how do you define "best" when it comes to cash gifters ?

* The most illegal ?

* The one who has got away with it the longest ?

* The one who makes it sound believable ?

* The one with the most blogs / websites ?
    If the judging is by size, Id say Brad by a dozen Krispie Kremes :)

4. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by BoBosworth56 View Post
    Now Brad has posted another entry to his blog where he admits to knowing people who are attempting to commit a crime. Good job of incriminating yourself further Brad.

Gregg At Real Scam Is Hysterical
    Posted on March 10, 2013 at 4:00 AM

I think it is so funny that Gregg tells me I need to look over my shoulder because the authorities will be after me. He's the one who should worry. I know for a fact that there are MANY people who are doing research, looking for hackers, and working feverishly to figure out the identities of ALL the haters over at Real Scam and the threats are real.

I'll take my chances with the authorities because I would be a LOT more scared being any one of those folks over at Real Scam. Talk about having to look over your shoulder. There are hundreds of people who would love to see you ALL hurt badly! I am NOT one of them but I would love to see you stopped! Let the good old Government do it's job. Just keeping it real...

Brad Kamanski

The harvest of ALL that hate cannot lead to good things...I pray for ALL of you!
    Here Brad, I'll help you in figuring out my identity: It's Deana Holmes. I live in Mesa, Arizona. But before you come after me, please be aware that I've had professionals from a notorious cult try to take me down and guess what? I'm still here.

You scammers are all alike: big talk, big big talk about the money you're making off your latest "program" but the reality is, I have one of those J.O.B.s you guys despise with all your heart, I'm paid well for what I do**, and I don't have to look over my shoulder every day to see if the Postal Inspector, the Federal Trade Commission, the FBI or some state law enforcement is on my tail. But you, sir, you'd best be doing so.

I'd also note that I resent terribly that you're using Jesus to help your scamming ways. DON'T do that. I don't think Jesus is at all happy when you take his name in vain and use it to extract money from the simple and trusting people of the world.

**and I like what I do and I believe my work is socially useful in its own way (finding and correcting problems in computing systems)
    Last edited by mirele; 03-10-2013 at 07:59 AM.

6. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ProfHenryHiggins View Post
    Are you going to argue that chain letters are somehow "legal" under an obscure loophole, too, Brad? There's almost 80 years of court precedents that say that they are never legal when money is involved.

And if you wish to argue sin... I think that you haven't read the book of the Bible that sets forth the definition of the term. You'd be shocked at what is in there that isn't so frequently spoken about by Christians.
    Here, let me share:

For the love of money is a root of all kinds of evil. Some people, eager for money, have wandered from the faith and pierced themselves with many griefs. 1 Timothy 6:10

Post Thanks / Like

I'll be even more direct. He's a two-bit thief who believes in God about as much or less than I. Anything for a buck.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by kamans7 View Post
    The Ferrari was rented. I have always said...Ferrari's are like pretty women. They are fun to drive but NO ONE wants to maintain them.
    I married the most beautiful woman I've ever seen. Too bad you have to rent them.
    Last edited by wserra; 03-10-2013 at 02:46 PM.
    "A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
    - David Hume

10. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Cash gifting IS illegal if it is structured improperly.
    Robbing banks IS illegal if it is structured improperly.
    "A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
    - David Hume

12. Likes 4 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

The difference between you and me Jake. I have NEVER told one lie here. Not one. Jake is not even your real name. Coward.
    Brad Kamanski (My Real Name)
    http://www.makemoneywithmailorder.com/

Post Thanks / Like

Another dumb ass chimes in. You guys are humorous...

Post Thanks / Like

Now when are you going to tell her you are a pedophile with a penchant for young boys like Gregg?

16. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

This last round ought to get me two more pages. Oh and by the way Gregg when I am in prison do you want me to say hi to ALL your lovers?

18. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I will happily go to prison Gregg. The sadder part...You are going to Hell! Oh and another thing. How much mentoring does it take to get a person to send out postcards. If they fail it's on them. Have you ever heard of personal accountability. And what mentoring did you do? Probably in the Boy Scouts teaching young men the principles of NAMBLA. LOL

20. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

The difference between you and me Jake. I have NEVER told one lie here. Not one. Jake is not even your real name. Coward.
    For once you made an accurate statement. You have not told one lie, not one here. You have told so many here no-one can count them all.

Quit talking and start doing. Sue any of us...PLEASE! You don't have the gonads to do so, nor the money. So put up or shut up.
    EagleOne
    Author: "Robbing You With A Keyboard Instead Of A Gun - Cyber Crime How They Do It" available in soft cover and eBook at Amazon.com

22. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by EagleOne View Post
    No facts? Seriously? I hate to be the one to break it to you, but the picture speaks for itself. So is that a 600 sq ft apartment, or a studio of 400 sq ft? And yes the recliner does look purple in the picture. But $1200? They saw you coming. I can get the same one for $700 at Lazy Boy. But keep on telling those porkers. The only one who is ruining your reputation is you.
    Actually looks better than the light blue dump in Mission Viejo...

Post Thanks / Like

Sound like you threaten me. All I said was a lot of people want to hurt you haters. I AM NOT one of them. You would know that if you could read dickhead! It is against my religion to hurt anyone! Good luck Gregg.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gregg View Post
    Are you trying to threaten me? Bitch, I'll laugh at your bloody carcass out on the perimeter after the attack dachshunds are done with you. You have no idea, do you? Look around a little bit and see the CONFIRMED stories about security here at the well armed bunker complex, and the house in Gettysburg is an urban stonghold, remember, all those cannon out on the battlefield are real, and you won't know until it's too late how many of them are cleaned up and ready to fire!

Okay, seriously. First, if a bunch of hackers are looking for me and haven't found me yet, I'm not worried about them, after getting some death threats that unlike yours I did take seriously, I don't put much out with my full name, but there's plenty there you can find with very minimal looking. Neither of my homes is in my own name so getting an exact address might take some digging around, but still, I live in a 165 year old house on the main street in Gettysburg Pennsylvania which narrows it down quite a bit. In Ohio, Maineville ain't exactly New York City either.

But we do have some security. Real security. Because I have had what I consider serious death threats and unlike you trying your best to look like you have things, aside from some race car pics I don't post a lot of pictures of things, but don't make the mistake of thinking I didn't make sure I had the very best of the things I needed to feel safe. And even without the airborne wiener dog brigade, I feel pretty safe.

Oh, and you do need to keep watching over your shoulder, you're going to prison, just a matter of when.

(Just a quick note, Brad will not get any of the inside jokes in this post for those of you who know me better, and do)

Post Thanks / Like

Sound like you threaten me. All I said was a lot of people want to hurt you haters. I AM NOT one of them. You would know that if you could read dickhead! It is against my religion to hurt anyone! Good luck Gregg.
    Like I said, if I ever end up in prison (joke... insert laugh here) I would be happy to let your in-laws know that we are the truest of friends. LOL Brad

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by EagleOne View Post
    For once you made an accurate statement. You have not told one lie, not one here. You have told so many here no-one can count them all.

Quit talking and start doing. Sue any of us...PLEASE! You don't have the gonads to do so, nor the money. So put up or shut up.
    Just what I want to do is waste money on lawyers to prosecute you worthless chumps. LOL ROFL.

"Robbing You With A Keyboard Instead Of A Gun - Cyber Crime How They Do It" Maybe if you had a website worth looking at you would not have to ask for DONATIONS. You'd have better luck at Venice Beach begging with the Guitar Man....
    Last edited by kamans7; 03-10-2013 at 06:07 PM. Reason: Spelling

Post Thanks / Like

Blah blah blah blag blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah...

Post Thanks / Like

Come on Greggy I want to be on the inside track and know you better. I feel oddly left out...

(Just a quick note, Brad will not get any of the inside jokes in this post for those of you who know me better, and do) Jokester...So crafty

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by wserra View Post
    I married the most beautiful woman I've ever seen. Too bad you have to rent them.
    How much did that sheep set you back?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by mirele View Post
    Here Brad, I'll help you in figuring out my identity: It's Deana Holmes. I live in Mesa, Arizona. But before you come after me, please be aware that I've had professionals from a notorious cult try to take me down and guess what? I'm still here.

You scammers are all alike: big talk, big big talk about the money you're making off your latest "program" but the reality is, I have one of those J.O.B.s you guys despise with all your heart, I'm paid well for what I do**, and I don't have to look over my shoulder every day to see if the Postal Inspector, the Federal Trade Commission, the FBI or some state law enforcement is on my tail. But you, sir, you'd best be doing so.

I'd also note that I resent terribly that you're using Jesus to help your scamming ways. DON'T do that. I don't think Jesus is at all happy when you take his name in vain and use it to extract money from the simple and trusting people of the world.

**and I like what I do and I believe my work is socially useful in its own way (finding and correcting problems in computing systems)
    If I want your opinion I will give it to you...Brad

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Just what I want to do is waste money on lawyers to prosecute you worthless chumps. LOL ROFL.

"Robbing You With A Keyboard Instead Of A Gun - Cyber Crime How They Do It" Maybe if you had a website worth looking at you would not have to ask for DONATIONS. You'd have better luck at Venice Beach begging with the Guitar Man....
    Brad Kamanski, the slumlord from hell can't afford any legal help. At least you are providing lots of good information to the authorities and some entertainment for our readers!

Anyone needing assistance please feel free to use this e-mail in addition to the PM system here to contact me: soapboxmom@hotmail.com

Dallas College Richland Campus Music Advising Derrick Logozzo / Melissa Logan / Not NASM Accredited / Out of State Tuition Nightmare!

Love some Bunny! I do!

32. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by littleroundman View Post
    Aww, Braddles, what happened ??

They wanted you to start paying ??

Not at all Round Ass. Just wanted to consolidate this year because I had fourteen blogs at one point. Even my intricate mind cannot come up with articles for 14 blogs and I am pretty Freakin smart...Braddles

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Soapboxmom View Post
    Brad Kamanski, the slumlord from hell can't afford any legal help. At least you are providing lots of good information to the authorities and some entertainment for our readers!

Ooh the authorites. I am scared now. They are hot on my tail. I think I'll commit suicide...LOL