Thanks Thanks:  0
LMAO LMAO:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Ignorant Ignorant:  0
Moron Moron:  0
Page 13 of 44 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

Thread: Brad Kamanski / AKA Brad Franklin / Brad Kamans / Kamans7 / Brad K Scammin' Fool

Post Thanks / Like

re: Brad Kamanski / AKA Brad Franklin / Brad Kamans / Kamans7 / Brad K Scammin' Fool

Quote Originally Posted by kamans7 View Post
    Not at all Round Ass. Just wanted to consolidate this year because I had fourteen blogs at one point. Even my intricate mind cannot come up with articles for 14 blogs and I am pretty Freakin smart...Braddles
    That's not what happened, Brad, and you know it. If Isabela Alexanian-Capsuna hadn't told you about the accusations and had just handled it as a normal complaint investigation, that blog would likely have vaporized. But no, she forwarded the complaint to your inbox.
    If you are in Prosper With Integrity, and do not like that your personal information has been published here, please talk to these good people: http://www.attorneygeneral.gov http://www.ic3.gov http://www.fbi.gov

Post Thanks / Like

re: Brad Kamanski / AKA Brad Franklin / Brad Kamans / Kamans7 / Brad K Scammin' Fool

Quote Originally Posted by ProfHenryHiggins View Post
    That's not what happened, Brad, and you know it. If Isabela Alexanian-Capsuna hadn't told you about the accusations and had just handled it as a normal complaint investigation, that blog would likely have vaporized. But no, she forwarded the complaint to your inbox.
    And your point being Henry or whatever your name is? I could care less about that crap. It was just one more thing I needed to get rid of anyway. You have NO power over me or anyone for that matter. You are insignificant and you know it. Please disappear and do everyone in the World a favor. Your life has NO value...Brad
    Brad Kamanski (My Real Name)
    http://www.makemoneywithmailorder.com/

Post Thanks / Like

Actually looks better than the light blue dump in Mission Viejo...
    Boy you got me there. My house with pool is no comparison with your apartment. This is the best you can do? Seriously? Grow up. Wait, forgot who I was talking to there for a moment. Now back to your trash and brave talk because it is all you've got....Talk. I'm through playing with mental midgets whose IQ is lucky to hit 60.
    EagleOne
    Author: "Robbing You With A Keyboard Instead Of A Gun - Cyber Crime How They Do It" available in soft cover and eBook at Amazon.com

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

And your point being Henry or whatever your name is? I could care less about that crap. It was just one more thing I needed to get rid of anyway. You have NO power over me or anyone for that matter. You are insignificant and you know it. Please disappear and do everyone in the World a favor. Your life has NO value...Brad
    We have a ton of power over you slum boy. You are still here entertaining us, idiot!
    Anyone needing assistance please feel free to use this e-mail in addition to the PM system here to contact me: soapboxmom@hotmail.com

Dallas College Richland Campus Music Advising Derrick Logozzo / Melissa Logan / Not NASM Accredited / Out of State Tuition Nightmare!

Love some Bunny! I do!

Post Thanks / Like

LOL, Please don't confuse little braddles with facts. Have you watched a baby playing with small baby toys? They are entertained for a long time. braddles is no different, small things will always entertain little minds for periods of time. Case in point, braddles fits the description and has for a long period of time.

Post Thanks / Like

Again, I'm puzzled by someone who, on his own blog, where he tries desperately to impress readers with his business savvy and professionalism, he links back to a forum where he es shown in the worst possible light and where the posts most damaging to his reputation are made by himself.

Do you think for a minute it makes you look good to make the kind of remarks about your critics that sound like nothing as much as a middle school boy? "I know you but what am I?" Gay jokes? I mean, I've flat out called you a criminal low life lying scammer, and nothing I nor anyone else has said makes you look as small minded and petty as what you have said yourself?

But you want to make sure that none of this fades quietly to the background where it could be safely forgotten. I daresay a few more remarks and before lonog this thread may be in the top page when someone google searches your name. It's one thing to make the odd stupid comment on line, and sadly once it's on the internet a comment is pretty much forever. Most people would want their online indiscretions to remain as obscure as is practical, but not you. You're promoting some of the most damning material against yourself that I know of, and as I mentioned, most of it you have said yourself.

In closing, you leave me no choice but to conclude that in addition to being a low life lying thief, you're probably retarded, too.

7. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Have a hard time constructing a sentence genius?

"I know you but what am I?"

Mental Midget comes to mind...

Post Thanks / Like

You need a swimming pool to float your FAT ASS Gregg!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Gregg View Post
    Again, I'm puzzled by someone who, on his own blog, where he tries desperately to impress readers with his business savvy and professionalism, he links back to a forum where he es shown in the worst possible light and where the posts most damaging to his reputation are made by himself.

Do you think for a minute it makes you look good to make the kind of remarks about your critics that sound like nothing as much as a middle school boy? "I know you but what am I?" Gay jokes? I mean, I've flat out called you a criminal low life lying scammer, and nothing I nor anyone else has said makes you look as small minded and petty as what you have said yourself?

But you want to make sure that none of this fades quietly to the background where it could be safely forgotten. I daresay a few more remarks and before lonog this thread may be in the top page when someone google searches your name. It's one thing to make the odd stupid comment on line, and sadly once it's on the internet a comment is pretty much forever. Most people would want their online indiscretions to remain as obscure as is practical, but not you. You're promoting some of the most damning material against yourself that I know of, and as I mentioned, most of it you have said yourself.

In closing, you leave me no choice but to conclude that in addition to being a low life lying thief, you're probably retarded, too.
    You still have NOT proven I have lied about one thing. That is the beauty of Real Scam Gregg. You can lie ALL you want and some retards will actually believe you!

Post Thanks / Like

It is also hysterical you choose Keith Richards for your picture. Was you big ass too large to fit into the profile? LOL

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Soapboxmom View Post
    We have a ton of power over you slum boy. You are still here entertaining us, idiot!
    What power would that be? A double d in your vibrator?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by EagleOne View Post
    Boy you got me there. My house with pool is no comparison with your apartment. This is the best you can do? Seriously? Grow up. Wait, forgot who I was talking to there for a moment. Now back to your trash and brave talk because it is all you've got....Talk. I'm through playing with mental midgets whose IQ is lucky to hit 60.
    If you are through with me why don't you leave? No one will miss you...

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Brad the Magnificent
    You still have NOT proven I have lied about one thing. That is the beauty of Real Scam Gregg. You can lie ALL you want and some retards will actually believe you!
    You have said your cash gifting schemes are legal. That is a lie. I posted the exact statute. You lied. Reality is that which remains true even when you wish it not to. Get used to it.

15. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

The only Ds around these parts would be the ones on your report card bad boy. That explains your alarming choice of vocations no doubt.
    Anyone needing assistance please feel free to use this e-mail in addition to the PM system here to contact me: soapboxmom@hotmail.com

Dallas College Richland Campus Music Advising Derrick Logozzo / Melissa Logan / Not NASM Accredited / Out of State Tuition Nightmare!

Love some Bunny! I do!

Post Thanks / Like

Hey, Braddles,

Is this you personally replying or have you handed over posting duties to a nephew or niece ??

Gay slurs ???

Comments on the imagined size of someones rear end ??

Using the word "retard" as an insult ??

Comparing a posters' true love to a sheep ???

What, cash gifting has become the domain of sub teenagers now ???

Keep going, Braddles, keep going.

Impress your sycophants.

Makes our job a whole lot easier.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

18. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by littleroundman View Post
    What, cash gifting has become the domain of sub teenagers now ???

I hate to say it, but I saw a case of a 5 year old being indoctrinated into cash gifting (also being handed a large, sharp kitchen knife) earlier today.
    So I would not put it past possibility for there to be other very young gifters out there.
    If you are in Prosper With Integrity, and do not like that your personal information has been published here, please talk to these good people: http://www.attorneygeneral.gov http://www.ic3.gov http://www.fbi.gov

Post Thanks / Like

Cash gifters are not the sharpest knives in the drawer. It's immediately obvious to anyone with an IQ above room temperature that these "programs" are nothing more than electronic chain letters. So one doesn't expect a lot in terms of intellect.

But this guy's emotional development stalled about third grade. I suggest to the PTBs here that the name "Brad Kamanski" and this thread be linked early and often. People should be able to find it as easily as possible. He's his own worst enemy.
    "A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
    - David Hume

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by littleroundman View Post
    Hey, Braddles,

Is this you personally replying or have you handed over posting duties to a nephew or niece ??
    I was really wondering if this was Brad why he showed up all the sudden and brought a thread from page 9 to page 1. It just seem weird, amusing but weird.

22. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ribshaw View Post
    I was really wondering if this was Brad why he showed up all the sudden and brought a thread from page 9 to page 1. It just seem weird, amusing but weird.
    He seems really manic. Came over to get some hits for his sites, then went off the deep end.

Gary Runnacles?
    Automatic Internet Millionaire - YouTube

Automatic Internet Millionaire
    I use all but 'be motivated' for my brick n mortar business, that part is legit.
    From the operator messages, looks like placement is slow but they are placing:

Post Thanks / Like

You know, I think he came over here to stir the pot a little to get some hits to his crime laden ponzi blog. I bet you he has gotten more redirects from RS in the last week than he has anywhere. Business is probably bad and the usual suckers are drying up. So why not tap into the RS readers?

I have to say I love it when these scammers like Kamanski come to RS and make a fool of themselves.
    Carry on.
    If its listed at the Talk Gold ponzi and crime forum its a SCAM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Work At Home Blog

workathomeblog.webs.com/
    1 day ago – The ring leader at Real Scam is Heather Dobrott from Garland, Texas and the reason she has such a passion for attacking so-called scammers ...

Work At Home Blog

« Back to Work At Home Blog« Older Entry | Newer Entry »
    Time To Move On

Posted on March 10, 2013 at 9:40 AM
    Lately I have been battling with the Hate Machine known as Real Scam dot com. In other words I literally lost my faith to a point where I almost forgot that the only ONE who matters when it come to how HE thinks of me is GOD! I hate to admit this that even I at times lose my faith and forget that GOD loves me and thinks I am great and as long as we live here there will ALWAYS be people who hate us. Especially real Christians! Anyway, it's time to move on. I just have to accept the fact that their ONLY purpose in life is to destroy people and I will never be able to change that.

The ring leader at Real Scam is Heather Dobrott from Garland, Texas and the reason she has such a passion for attacking so-called scammers (everybody who has a home business) was because her best friend apparently committed suicide after being scammed. Now, I am no psychologist but if someone commits suicide over the loss of money there is probably a GOOD chance she had a few more issues Ms. Dobrott may not be alluding to.

I have been ripped off by Bankers, Lawyers, Realtors, Employers and Work At Home programs in my life but I will never turn it into my life's mission to destroy them all. Imagine waking up every day and trying to tear down everyone involved in home businesses. What a F&%$#@* watse of life! And time too!

In closing, I apologize to GOD for losing my Christianity over these petty attcks by these very small people. I should know that SATAN works through ALL of them to try to tear me down. Second, I wish NO ILL WILL on any of them however I do believe if they stay on the course they are on BAD things will happen to every one of them in time. I pray Father to show them their wrongs and correct them before anything BAD happens. I wish them peace and prosperity in everything they do. I pray for blessings on ALL of them and most importantly I forgive them!

Brad Kamanski
    Work At Home Blog

Don't be forgiving me. I do intend to do everything I can to take out every scammer out there. I don't want to see any more victims lives destroyed, nor do I wish to bury anymore victims.

My dear friend Judy had the misfortune to run into scammers Jack Weinzierl and Tim Darnell. Their Advantage Conferences scam ruined her financially. That is how we met. We took her in and treated her like part of our family. So, I know first hand the devastation caused by such as yourself Kamanski.

The BS about me or anyone else here attacking Christians is beyond despicable. You scoundrels use His name and the Bible in order to defraud your victims. Your posts even sounds rather threatening. Not too smart there Braddles!

Love some Bunny! I do!

26. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Just looked and got this

Page Not Found - Work At Home Blog
    Page Not Found

Sorry, we couldn't find the page you were looking for. Please return to the homepage.

It bothers me a lot that so-claimed Christians think outloud on these kinds of issues and voice their real demons while trying to condemn others. God has no hand in evil, He does not know evil. He loves all of us so how can a person saying those things above and at his blog (terrible political graphics and opinions) and claim that Satan does not have him in his grips. I feel sure God would have you apologize to the world, He does not need your apology for He has no part of evil. Mankind are the good and evil ones and who is to judge which is which when most of us fall in the middle!!

I get criticized for some of the things I post on in here but if you find profanity and lies to be part of it, please do let me know. I have some pet names for some people I am not very fond of but I refrain from using the bad language as I believe the truth makes a much better point. I hope you read Brad and maybe take a closer look in the mirror next time you pass by one.
    Don't get ripped off!! Stay informed!

Post Thanks / Like

"Now, I am no psychologist but if someone commits suicide over the loss of money there is probably a GOOD chance she had a few more issues Ms. Dobrott may not be alluding to."

I apologize on behalf of caring people. To trivialize your experience is in poor taste.

Post Thanks / Like

Jesus is very proud of you.

Post Thanks / Like

Brad believes in letting his smile be his umbrella and then drowns when it rains.
    EagleOne
    Author: "Robbing You With A Keyboard Instead Of A Gun - Cyber Crime How They Do It" available in soft cover and eBook at Amazon.com