Folks!

I have just been 'pitched' Chartfords. Key messages were (remember BB)?:

1. Very cash rich company
    2. Based in Canada (Ponzi Scam Capital)
    3. Low overheads
    4. Real focus on recruitment like crazy
    5. Buy art rather than ads?
    6. Cheap website!!!
    7. Even Albert Einstein would struggle to understand their 'Compensation Plan'

Many BB folks gone into this - some people just never learn.....

Thoughts???

2. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Chartfords legit or scam?

There is a thread started in MLM section back in September. Ken Russo involved means stay away. Also, if you know Banners Broker Ponzi scheme people went to this, why are you uncertain? Or maybe I misunderstood your post and you want to get the word out here for the public to see that it's most definitely a scam!

Post Thanks / Like

Any bona fide art gallery would name the directors or proprietors of the site and provide some sort of biographical background for the people concerned

Perhaps somebody can comment on the address which they provide on their "about us" page of the website.

Chartfords Head Office: 204, 1240 Railway Avenue, Canmore, Alberta T1W 1P4, Canada

Post Thanks / Like

You only have to glance through the chartsfords thread on MMG to see that the emphasis is on "make some quick money" or "pull in a few bucks fast"

Run away from this fraud as quickly as possible

Chartsfords MMG

Post Thanks / Like

This is going nowhere fast. It was introduced at MMG in Jan 2013. Here it is 15 months later and the thread only has 3 pages and not one proof of payment. No posts from Ken Russo either at MMG, which makes me wonder if he got out really fast in this one.
    EagleOne
    Author: "Robbing You With A Keyboard Instead Of A Gun - Cyber Crime How They Do It" available in soft cover and eBook at Amazon.com

Post Thanks / Like

Exactly my thoughts. Meeting I went to the guy apparently 'pushed it' and slept and breathed Chartfords yet only earned $20,000 for 6 months of work! That's not a LOT of money. Not to mention he was wearing a Primark suite and really cheap Tesco's special shoes. His outfit was under £100 so he could not have been earning $20k then surely?!!

I knew it was a scam and told everyone but some people never learn after Banners. You could say Chartfords is a sister/brother of Banners. Next thing you'll know is that Chris Smith would pop up somewhere. No proof of payments. Yet same pimps promoting this scam.

Post Thanks / Like

Chartfords is a online art gallery using the internet to sell the art, yet people criticise with out knowing the facts... Of how it's business operates
    Banner Brokers was a scam to my knowledge as people handed over money to make a profit...
    TO STRANGERS....at least your getting a product here with Chartfords, some people might say your being Ripped off but every company must make profit to survive, the only difference here is Chartfords are paying it's members, active and passive.. to sell the product,
    Once a member it is transparent, you can see all members their free points awarded within the program
    What other company offers a program as transparent..
    I believe Chartfords is legit!!

Post Thanks / Like

It's advertised on a ponzi forum. What makes that legit?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by My Experience View Post
    Chartfords is a online art gallery using the internet to sell the art,!
    Chartfords are paying it's members, active and passive.. to sell the product

You say you believe it is "legit", can you explain why on earth an online art gallery needs to recruit "members" who recruit yet more members? Seems to me an online art gallery could just set up shop and sell their wares without all the recruity recruity be in my downline stuff.

I don't know much about art, but know that real businesses either borrow money or get a small group of investors. The recruiting stuff just never seems to work out, except for those at the top.

DPP.JPG
    The King.JPG
    "It's virtually impossible to violate rules ... but it's impossible for a violation to go undetected, certainly not for a considerable period of time." Bernie Madoff
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Scam-...98399986981403

Post Thanks / Like

Chartfords is a online art gallery using the internet to sell the art, yet people criticise with out knowing the facts... Of how it's business operates
    Banner Brokers was a scam to my knowledge as people handed over money to make a profit...
    TO STRANGERS....at least your getting a product here with Chartfords, some people might say your being Ripped off but every company must make profit to survive, the only difference here is Chartfords are paying it's members, active and passive.. to sell the product,
    Once a member it is transparent, you can see all members their free points awarded within the program
    What other company offers a program as transparent..
    Who are you selling the art to? Or are you a buyer?

Post Thanks / Like

Hmmnn,

here's what you see when you click on
    Chartfords.com The Opportunity

Says it all, really:

* 15 months on theMMG HYIP ponzi forumand the thread is only 3 pages long

* The thread originator dropped it like a hot potato after only 2 days:

Chartfords thread, MMG HYIP ponzi forum

* The "opportunity" video on Chartfords' own site has turned into an advert for an online domain name shop

Not a lot more needs to be said.

Desperadoes only for this one, I'm afraid
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

Post Thanks / Like

You only have to read:
    Www.chartfords.com

To know.

Post Thanks / Like

Yep, I see what you mean:

When Ken Russo has given it the famous "Ken Russo Kiss o' Death" you just KNOW the only sensible thing to do is to keep your wallet in your pocket

15. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

zeekbroker Jan 30 2013, 03:47 PM
    Post #3

New Money Maker

Group: Members
    Dream Points:*80
    Experience Points: 61

Member No.: 243,508

Ive been in a while and its a fantastic opportunity.[Chartfords]
    Hopefully you're not getting advice from guys like this.

Post Thanks / Like

Some people ask who do you sell the art to,
    and now we... who are trying to get to point across that it's legit.. are being told we're advertising on a ponzi forum,
    If we don't how are we going to prove otherwise?
    For those who don't have an experience in a business environment and those who do.. Everyone should be clear on the facts on how a business works before they get involved, any business if you draw a sketch of, on paper of how it's made up will all look like a pyramid and those of you who say it's a scam simply don't know the full facts to be saying that!
    Like other business where you purchase a product to receive vouchers or cash back,
    Chartfords simply rewards you cash back from sales in the future, if your not a member you are not part of that cash back rewards program,
    So.... When you become a member (for free) and purchase art, you get a free rewards point, and in time from sales you receive other than other businesses giving vouchers you get cash back!
    To know the facts on how all that's possible just attend a meeting and there you can as all the questions you like, Chartfords has nothing to hide, I could spend every min on here answering questions but in everyone's interest go to a presentation and find out from that how it's all possible!
    And the art you purchase you do not need to resell it, it's your product to do what you wish with it!

Post Thanks / Like

Your just purchasing art to become part of a cash back program,
    you don't need to resell it..
    members are the marketing arm for Chartfords,
    if you get paid for simply purchasing an item, aren't you going to want to tell more people about it!

Post Thanks / Like

Advertising on a ponzi forum,
    If we don't change this negativity into its true word how are people going to see different?

Post Thanks / Like

What a difference a couple of months make in the get-rich-quick and HYIP ponzi arena:

Here we have well known get-rich-quicker, Brian McGinty on IBOSocial spruiking the Chartfords' "opportunity"

Let a few months pass, and what do we find on the Brian McGinty Pure Leverage website

Post Thanks / Like

Chartfords is NOT.. A get rich quick scheme and was never said by anyone directly involved, it's based on sales,
    You got one free point premierteam,
    it's recommended get at least two points, as your even points pays out first if your passive!
    The active person always receives the odd points entered by the people they introduce,
    The passive person receives the even points over time from sales
    Your friend Susan Jane johns entered and got 5 free points, they are also passive and the even points are filling from sales already, the 2nd and 4th will complete first if they remain passive!
    If you had entered a 2nd point your also be on your way to getting paid even sooner rather than later!
    Rome wasn't built in a day,
    All this should have been made clear by your introducer to Chartfords

Post Thanks / Like

This is your friends second point being filled as a passive member!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by My Experience; 04-25-2014 at 06:37 AM. Reason: Image wrong

Post Thanks / Like

Chartfords is NOT.. A get rich quick scheme and was never said by anyone directly involved,
    That's a nonsense reply straight out of the "HYIP ponzi players Handbook"

People don't need to be "directly involved" to know a ponzi / pyramid / endless chain / "passive investment" / get-rich-quick scheme.

You don't have to try jumping off the roof using an umbrella for a parachute to know: a) It ain't gonna work and b) it ain't gonna end well.

The same applies to Chartfords.

Post Thanks / Like

Any member of Chartfords can see that information..
    Tell me what's your description of a pyramid?

Post Thanks / Like

if you draw a sketch of, on paper of how it's made up will all look like a pyramid and those of you who say it's a scam simply don't know the full facts to be saying that!
    Like many before you are confusing the SHAPE of a PYRAMID with a business that is STRUCTURED as a PYRAMID, McDonalds has an organizational structure that LOOKS like a PYRAMID so I can see your confusion. McDonalds sells an actual product to customers that have no intention of ever working there. When I buy a Shamrock Shake, the cashier does not try to "recruit" me to work the register. And even the lowest level worker who works for 1 day and quits will be paid for their time.

In the case of ArtFrauds, we see from your own description there is very little retail market. How many pieces of art do you have to buy without recruiting others before you will come out ahead? The more you buy, the more you lose. Few outside the PYRAMID are going to buy $10 in art for $1000.

With that common misconception cleared up.

The SEC has written extensively about this. Here are seven warning signs of an illegal pyramid which Artfruads fails on ALL!

Yes you can say there are "free memberships", but no one who has a free membership gets paid a dime unless they recruit others who don't have a free membership.

When considering joining an MLM program, beware of these hallmarks of a pyramid scheme:

No genuine product or service. MLM programs involve selling a genuine product or service to people who are not in the program. Exercise caution if there is no underlying product or service being sold to others, or if what is being sold is speculative or appears inappropriately priced.

Promises of high returns in a short time period. Be leery of pitches for exponential returns and "get rich quick" claims. High returns and fast cash in an MLM program may suggest that commissions are being paid out of money from new recruits rather than revenue generated by product sales.

Easy money or passive income. Be wary if you are offered compensation in exchange for little work such as making payments, recruiting others, and placing advertisements.

SEC.gov | Beware of Pyramid Schemes Posing as Multi-Level Marketing Programs
    SEC.gov | Pyramid Schemes

No demonstrated revenue from retail sales
    . Ask to see documents, such as financial statements audited by a certified public accountant (CPA), showing that the MLM company generates revenue from selling its products or services to people outside the program.

Buy-in required
    . The goal of an MLM program is to sell products. Be careful if you are required to pay a buy-in to participate in the program, even if the buy-in is a nominal one-time or recurring fee (e.g., $10 or $10/month).

Complex commission structure. Be concerned unless commissions are based on products or services that you or your recruits sell to people outside the program. If you do not understand how you will be compensated, be cautious.

Emphasis on recruiting. If a program primarily focuses on recruiting others to join the program for a fee, it is likely a pyramid scheme. Be skeptical if you will receive more compensation for recruiting others than for product sales.
    "It's virtually impossible to violate rules ... but it's impossible for a violation to go undetected, certainly not for a considerable period of time." Bernie Madoff
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Scam-...98399986981403

Post Thanks / Like

I guess we can take it this must be your first go-round in the pyramid / ponzi / get-rich-quick scene, otherwise you wouldn't come onto a forum called REALSCAM.com and try that silly weasel words trickery.

1) There's a huge difference between a pyramid SCHEME and a pyramid based business structure

2) Chartfords has elements of pyramid scheme, ponzi scheme, get-rich-quick scheme and endless chain recruitment scheme.

Your question is straight out of "The HYIP ponzi Players Handbook" and designed to lead into an endless discussion as to why Chartfords isn't a "pure" pyramid or a "pure" ponzi and a "long term passive earnings opportunity", rather than a typical "get-rich-quick" scheme.

IOW, go away, do your homework, then come back and explain exactly how Chartfords conforms to the FTC and SEC regulations governing ponzi / pyramid / get-rich-quick / endless chain recruiting / fraudulent schemes.

Leaving aside the illegality of such schemes, perhaps you'd then like to explain why the usual suspect players on the usual suspect HYIP ponzi forums on which Chartfords features are staying away in droves and have it marked down as a program to be avoided.

Whichever way you look at it, Chartfords has nothing going for it and belongs in the "newbies and desperadoes only" category

Post Thanks / Like

Haha... You see you still don't know the facts on Chartfords cause if you did GENUINELY.... You wouldn't be saying that bullshit!!!
    Your also passing personal comments and you've no idea who I am or my knowledge in Chartfords etc
    It's quite clear here your on a mission, so how about you do your HOMEWORK... And get Actual FACTS... On Chartfords just like I did before I made a Judgement!