LMAO LMAO:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Ignorant Ignorant:  0
Moron Moron:  0
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: DailyCashMania Davey Bell's Next Scam

Post Thanks / Like

DailyCashMania Davey Bell's Next Scam

This is an absolute comedy of errors at launch, errr close errr relaunch errr. If you call this guy a nitwit you're half right...!
    Daily Cash Mania - Dailycashmania.com
    It seems like in this "industry" common sense is not all that common!

Post Thanks / Like

Re: DailyCashMania Davey Bell's Next Scam

Well this scam has not even started and Dave has placed blame for his own stuff ups at the feet of the processor...

Here is the poop....
    Hello everyone.

Just to say that we have sorted out the bug in egopay, as best we can. This is a fault with their own server not being able to cope with large spikes. It slows and times out, they really need to look at their timeout parameters if their server cant cope, they need to increase it or get on better servers.

Anyway, we have written a cron file that will keep contacting the egopay api every few minutes to ask about incomplete 'pending' transfers which will then credit the member's account.

It's a bit weird that it seemed to be okay for the fake launch, and decides to crash out on the real launch... But what can we do? I wish they would all take a leaf out of Paypal's book.

I was actually less than 5 minutes away from launch when I had to stop it (head in hands).

But we will go ahead today. But because some members may experience a short wait to get funded, I am going to go ahead with the split launch. At approx 12 noon EST (New York) I will open up for pre-registrations and pre-funding. Once the rush in sorted and things slow down, (approx 3 hours) I will open for purchasing.

If you are already in and funded, well done, kick back, relax and wait for the call to purchase positions.

If using ego pay, please give it 15 minutes, if you get no show in your account after 15 minutes, contact support, and use the 'billing' option and we will check it and credit it for you. Please add your payment processor, your username, amount sent and transaction ID in your ticket. there will be a member of staff monitoring all tickets as they come in.

Once you are registered you can get your link and promote. So essentially, full launch goes off at about 3PM EST.

Th first shout on purchases will be on this link, it will be open to the public.

http://www.moneynetw...rchases-launch/

The makeup of the ref links have changed, so please be sure that you have /?sponsor=yourusername at the end of your link before posting it anywhere.

There will be no favoring or early ins, the accounts are not pre-loaded, so the opportunity is there for anyone to get the first spots in the board and make the big bucks..

Good luck to everyone.

Dave
    ʎɐqǝ uo pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ ʎnq ı ǝɯıʇ ʇsɐן ǝɥʇ sı sıɥʇ

Post Thanks / Like

LOL...Server has crashed....

More poop....

Hi.

Sorry. I can't properly access the server.

It is running far too slow at the moment, I have asked the hosting company to restart the server for me.

we are being held back by egopay which for some reason does not complete all the payments instantly. At the moment we still have 29 incoming payments. We need to get all those in so we can open purchases of subs.

Bear with me... I can't even get an email out from the server at the moment.

Post Thanks / Like

Of course it's the members fault that the server crashed....

More poop...
    Hi DCM Members. Just a quick email to tell you that the launch has been quite successful. In fact, you crashed the server smile.gif We are just checking to make sure that all deposits are in member's accounts safely. We have identified that Egopay has a strange system, in that it does not always credit instantly. We still have 29 incoming deposits, so we need to wait until they are all cleared. If you don't see your balance appear straight away, do not fear. We have a record of every single payment taken, and if we have to do it manually we will until Egopay sorts themselves out. We are looking to hit over 1000 members in the first 24 hours, so keep up the good work. Subs purchases should be opened in an hour or so. Please hold tight. Thank you for your patience. DCM Admin.

Post Thanks / Like

He can't have too many new HYIPs in him until he wears out his welcome in the HYIP world entirely and has to change his I.D. and come back as someone new.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by littleroundman View Post
    He can't have too many new HYIPs in him until he wears out his welcome in the HYIP world entirely and has to change his I.D. and come back as someone new.
    Kinda sad with all the publicity on the crash and burn of the first two programs, there are supposedly 1000 people signed up in this POS so far.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by laidback View Post
    Kinda sad with all the publicity on the crash and burn of the first two programs, there are supposedly 1000 people signed up in this POS so far.
    "Dave" said it, therefore you just KNOW it's B/S.

The guy couldn't lie straight in bed.

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like

Dave says 1000 members but it's BS....Spots jumped from around #200 to #600..... So that's 400 buys people think were made that were not....
    The books are cooked here just like they were in T2monkey-club....

Post Thanks / Like

LOL, Davey is now at least paying lip service to the idea that his failures are HIS responsibility:
    Hi guys.

Well the eventual launch went well apart from the server crash just before subs launch.

We got out of it in good style and it seems that everyone in T2NMK got nice numbers. I can see a few members of T2 already at break even point, so well done.

I don't really know what to say about the rest of it.

We have around 4000 daily subs in. It has slowed to an almost halt.

Obviously this is mostly due in part to being abandoned at the last minute by all the top sponsors.

This is totally my own fault. Nobody else's, so please do not take this as a finger pointing exercise.

It seems that my name is so tarnished in this industry, that no matter what I do, I will have the wolves at my feet, and also every sponsor that follows me, it is the same for them.

The difference is..... They make their living from looking clean and in no way can they be seen to support someone in my situation. I can't really blame them for that. If I was to be totally honest, I would probably think twice myself.

But that is where the understanding ends.

If everything had gone off the way it was supposed to a week ago, we would be all riding high now. This is all we would have needed to get us all back on track, but looks like it is all down to me now and my 'not so high profile' team, who I am most grateful and honored to have with me. I bow to them all.

The people I have helping me now, deserve a huge round of applause, they ask nothing in return, they just want to see the best come out of a bad situation. They are the total cream of the crop in my estimation. I feel very humbled and honoured to have you on my team.

TEAM.... That is one of my favourite words. When a team pulls together, they need nobody, they don't need to rely on leaders, they lead their own way. They don't need push here and there by so called 'experts'. they can get there as a TEAM!! If your team is 4000 strong, then you will look down on any of the 'Industry leaders'.

Nobody leads this industry, NOBODY!!

As a team, we could own this industry, we could OWN IT!!!

T2 MoneyKlub is supposed to be a club. If we all pull together, we can make and break any program on the internet, and come out top every time. Think about it.

This forum has a membership of over 11,000... T2MK and C150 have a combined active membership of 4000.

Now from what I can see... We have enough power here to take over the whole market... I think the time has come to do just that. You do not need a 'leader' to tell what is good and what is bad... Look at the present situation for evidence.

Most of you guys (not all) were led into T2MK and C150 by 'leaders'. This thing became a mess, most because of me, but where did the money go? Not in my bank account, I can reassure you of that.

I thought I had an arrangement, to help give back some credibility to some of these leaders, I thought they really cared about their downline.... boy was I wrong!!

The top and bottom of it is... With the help of all these 'leaders' who brought most of you into my debt, we could have launched something really good that would definitely pulled us all into better times. But no!!!

They left me and a few members to bail everyone out, they DON'T CARE!!! They got your money, now go away.... Huh.

I won't name anyone here.... I really do not need to.

The only person as much as I hate to admit it, that I would ever trust to lead me into a program, and this will shock you all. Is Lolalola. As much as she can be a thorn in my side, she ONLY ever thinks of the members. I would get 20 emails a day from her, and nothing from the other lot, and that is when things were at their worst.

We fell out a lot, because she is a ***** when it comes to people losing money and she was always on my back... Not a single email from the 'leaders' until their withdrawals stopped, that's when they cared.

That is the shape of this industry.... Do NOT trust anyone, especially 'leaders'.

I am hoping that things will pick up in DCM, its all good because the T2MK account is cycling well and making money for us. The next program will be crazy, and won't take a lot of pushing, but if all 4000 of us push it, we will drag ourselves out of the mire and into good times again, and we can all feel good. Why?... because we know the money goes to those in the team and not straight to the top.

Sorry to put such a big zap on all you people, but it is about time we all woke up. If you want something doing properly.... do it yourself.
    Now he's hinting at another plan to, "drag ourselves out of the mire,"...!

Post Thanks / Like

LOL, Davey is now at least paying lip service to the idea that his failures are HIS responsibility:

He's not taking any responsibility. He's blaming the people that know he and his cohorts are scammers and calling him on it as the problem.

Post Thanks / Like

I'm calling a union meeting....Delivering the poop from Dave is my job....Says so in my contract.....

Post Thanks / Like

Snip from the poop....
    It seems that my name is so tarnished in this industry, that no matter what I do, I will have the wolves at my feet, and also every sponsor that follows me, it is the same for them.
    By George I think he gets it.....

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Desperado Dave Bell
    I will have the wolves at my feet, and also every sponsor that follows me,
    Get over yourself, sunshine.

What "sponsors" ???

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by okosh View Post
    I'm calling a union meeting....Delivering the poop from Dave is my job....Says so in my contract.....
    Oops, sorry. I had already used that part of the roll for other purposestp.jpg

Post Thanks / Like

some poop from admin....
    Hi DCM Members.

Thank you for all your support with the past days efforts. We are slowly rising through the ranks. Things will change for the better very soon once we launch our auction site and mega-prize of $10,000 cash voucher.

To help us shoot a few remaining bugs, the site may go down once or twice in the next couple of days, other than that we may need to suspend a few features such as daily sub renewals... so your account won't be debited, withdrawals... while we upgrade the payment APIs and server software to support them, and also board views... while we look at one or two strange issues with some of the boards not showing.

You can still register and fund accounts as all issues have been sorted out regarding those problems.

All members who have submitted support tickets regarding those above issues, we are well aware of them and you will see soon that the changes will be positively reflective in your accounts. please do not send in repeat tickets, as this will not speed up the technical staff.

We need to make these changes and repairs on a membership wide basis. We have noted all individual account issues and all will be restored.

Thank you for your patience.

Regards

DCM Admin.

Post Thanks / Like

DCM
    DCM, isn't that what the note in your pay packet says when you've been sacked ??

Don't Come Monday

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by littleroundman View Post
    DCM, isn't that what the note in your pay packet says when you've been sacked ??

Don't Come Monday
    Or DCT...!

Post Thanks / Like

Now this is interesting.....

Daily-Scam-mania is offline.....T2 scam club redirects to scam mania.....c150 also off line....And the forum is also gone....
    Has Dave closed up shop??...

Post Thanks / Like

Now this is interesting.....

Daily-Scam-mania is offline.....T2 scam club redirects to scam mania.....c150 also off line....And the forum is also gone....
    Has Dave closed up shop??...
    That could delay the update that's, "coming soon."...!

Post Thanks / Like

Poop from Admin.....

In short he claims the site was hacked into....

Post Thanks / Like

Full version of the poop....
    Dear DCM Member.

This is a very important update and you need to read and follow the instructions within.

Unfortunately it seems that DCM has its core of enemies.

What I mean by that, is that a couple of days ago we suffered an attack on our database. Which resulted in some of our data being deleted.

Our backup folder was also deleted from the server.
    It is not clear who mounted this attack. However, what we do know is that it was some entity which had some form of familiarity with this script. After going through all the server logs, we detected that a script had been triggered which deleted data from the �€˜users�€™ table in the database.

This included the user�€™s passwords, addresses, email addresses and sponsor details.

We also know that the intent was not for personal gain, it was done to destabilize the program. Which it managed to do, albeit temporarily.

Fortunately we were able to recover all member email addresses, although we cannot match them with members, so we only have the ability to use them to send out this email.

We will be re-opening the member�€™s area soon, and we will need you to log in to your account with the password �€˜123456�€™. This is the default password and as soon as you are inside, go straight to your �€˜profile�€™ area and input a new password of your choice. PLEASE remember it or write it down, as it will not be emailed to you for security purposes.

Also you will need to fill in your personal details again. Also, in the next 24 hours we will add the ability for you to input your sponsor�€™s username.

If you are a sponsor, and you feel that some of your referrals are missing. You will have received an email every time someone signed up, so please go to your email account to confirm who you do not see in your downline and contact our support team with the list of missing refs, and we will make the adjustments for you.

We have totally tightened up security and there is no way an entry can be made into our server, it is now 100% impossible.

At the moment we have stopped cycling and it will resume in the coming days. Your subs will not be deducted during this time. We will also be checking accounts that have not been getting their daily subs deducted during the days we were live and cycling.

Once this bug has been cleared, we will restart the cycling.
    We apologize for this inconvenience, and we are tremendously appreciative of you patience.

Regards.
    DCM Admin.

Post Thanks / Like

Poop from Admin.....

In short he claims the site was hacked into....
    What is even sillier is the recovery plan:
    We will be re-opening the member�€™s area soon, and we will need you to log in to your account with the password �€˜123456�€™. This is the default password and as soon as you are inside, go straight to your �€˜profile�€™ area and input a new password of your choice. PLEASE remember it or write it down, as it will not be emailed to you for security purposes.
    So let's see, he sends out an email with a temp password and it gets published on a pubic forum...! I don't see that move as particularly security conscious....!

Post Thanks / Like

Because, once again, the 'hacker' story is bullshit. I can't believe they keep throwing that one out there.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Whip View Post
    Because, once again, the 'hacker' story is bullshit. I can't believe they keep throwing that one out there.
    Every word from this scammers mouth is BS....The fever....The wedding....His kids balling their eyes out.....Chris the tech guy stealing the funds....The 60K which then shrunk to 30K frozen in ap....the site being hacked....
    Did I miss any of his lies???