Likes Likes:  0
LMAO LMAO:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Ignorant Ignorant:  0
Moron Moron:  0

Thread: Ex-admin.com Scam Warning

Post Thanks / Like

Angry Ex-admin.com Scam Warning

It all sounded so great when this person who named himself “Ex-Admin” suddenly popped up with his blog in the industry. An experienced HYIP admin stopped his activity and decided to change over to the investors side, sharing all his knowledge with them and supporting them as well as giving inside information about programs of which he knows the admin. But as always if something sound too good to be true it most likely is.

I am sure you believe when I say that I was very curious to know who is behind Ex-Admin. I am a investigator, I can not just take something as it is, I need to go deeper and find out as much as I can. The first hint Ex-Admin published himself on his blog was his past as an HYIP admin. The statistics of the number of programs he owned and the description of his person just fit to someone who called himself “Gotenks”, the developer of some HYIP script with the same name.

I started to investigate further. Luckily I have contact to a person who ran some Gotenks HYIP in the past, so he had contact with the developer. I told him about who I think Ex-Admin is and he actually confirmed that the writing style somehow matches with the one of the person he has contact with. Now this was pretty interesting but still no 100% proof. But do we need a 100% proof? I don’t think so. In my opinion it is enough if we just find many signs which point at Gotenks. And I found another one!

I am sure that you noticed something while reading Ex-Admins blog: He seems to love the Gotenks script! He made statements like it is the most secure script out there and also the best one (thats obviously not true, but thats not the topic now). He somehow used every chance he could get to advertise this script. And then it suddenly happened: Several Gotenks HYIPs popped up on his blog! One pretty professional one (lltd) and then two less professional ones (neofunds and keyassociates).

He advertised these programs heavily and also stated that he made big investments into these programs. He also pretended that he, of course, knows the admins of these programs and stated that they are very professional. He kind of encouraged people to join ASAP in these programs as they are great opportunities. Now lltd is still paying and the other two programs scammed. Were they feeders for lltd? Was or is Ex-Admin / Gotenks the admin of these programs? I think he is!

It is known that Gotenks himself was the one who operated most of the HYIPs based on his script. Another hint into that direction is the fact that Ex-Admin was in all cases the person who opened the topics for these programs on forums. Also he announced the launch of these programs some time before any other resource had knowledge about the programs.

I don’t know what you think, but for me it is a proven fact that Ex-Admin is still a admin of HYIPs. The solely purpose of his blog is self advertising and of course scamming money from people. You have to admit that this is a very smart way to gain trust of HYIP investors as an HYIP admin. I think he also used his blog to advertise programs of his scammer friends. He most likely got paid by them.

If you joined all programs which were advertised by Ex-Admin you are most likely with some big loss now. Almost all programs listed on his blog were fast scams. It is also interesting that he only advertised short- and medium-term HYIPs but never ever mentioned any of the big programs, the industry leaders. He mostly acted like they do not exist.

Yes, Ex-Admins blog is very helpful when it comes to tips and strategies for HYIPs. But this was just a way to gain trust. People will always follow other people who seem to be experienced. Through this way it is pretty easy to fool them. In my opinion all this was just a way to steal money from people. Playing good while being bad. And this is why I left his blog. I will in no way support such a behavior nor should you do.

Thats all for now from my side. But wait, this is not the end of the article. There is another guy who wants to talk about Ex-Admin!
    Colaro, HYIPChat Moderator:

I was reading some posts in Talkgold Forum when I saw a member with name Ex-Admin giving lessons to newbies not to invest there. He was appearing as someone who want to clean the industry full of fast scams and sounds like the hero who will rescue you from all these fast scams. Many investors (me included) are sensible with that approach and sure he is good at that.

As an experienced investor, I admit these articles contain lots of truth. The frequency of new interesting articles was important in the beginning, attracting people’s interest to his blog. Then he started to review some HYIPs. One review I found very strange was StallionGold: He said the HYIP was old (it was lie as they just opened). He just told a few words not to invest without giving any reasons. Well, I did not listened to him and I followed my feelings. Look at the progress of StallionGold now?

Well, clearly, I don’t know if it is bad luck but ALL HYIPs except LLLTD reviewed by him that I have joined made me loose money. Some people will say they made one cycle. Sorry, I don’t join any HYIP which has just opened as I think a minimum of due diligence and seeing if some people get paid first is important for me. Anyway, a good HYIP does not do just one cycle!

Now, I take fully the responsibility of my choices but I admit I was fooled by his good words. That’s the first time it happens to me and will be the last one. Take a long time before giving some trust to anyone in this industry, first observe and take notes. Look at real facts and suspicious facts. Trust your feelings.
    Why I Left Ex-Admins Blog (Ex-Admin Scam) « HYIP-Pulse.com Blog

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Re: Ex-admin.com Scam Warning

Here is one blogger who has made a review of Ex-Admins and seems to say he is much like a virtual Fred Mann - that should raise some RED FLAGS!!

Ex-Admin, Ex-scammer or Not

You have to go read it, can't repost here.
    Don't get ripped off!! Stay informed!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

https://www.facebook.com/pages/ExAdmin/369341586466467

https://www.facebook.com/pages/hyip-...54868797954822

Hello guys. I hope you enjoy your weekend so far and all is fine with you and yours. Unfortunately it seems like the Black December does not know something called weekend as we have another program which is most likely scam now: Stronginvestment!

Some people reported pending payments since yesterday. The admin sent out some statement in time and because of this statement I decided not to warn for now. He stated that some technical upgrades are going on and the pending withdrawals would be processed within the next 24 hours. Unfortunately nothing was processed so far and I had to move this program to problem status now.

Warning: Stronginvestment Pending Payments « HYIP-Pulse.com Blog

Looks more like Ex-Admin supports these Ponzis rather than not being involved, just wondering here...

In my opinion the chances of Stronginvestment to come back are almost zero by now as I noticed that the admin also deleted the company presentation videos. I wonder why he did it. Maybe because I make screenshots of people on videos and put them in our Scam Database? Who knows.

I think I also found out where the admin comes from: Germany! People who know some German banks might have recognized the “inspirational source” of the Stronginvestment logo already: Deutsche Bank! Here you can see the real one and compare:
    Don't get ripped off!! Stay informed!

Post Thanks / Like

Sounds just like 'quicksilver' that Nancetta reports on here at this site.