Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
LMAO LMAO:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Ignorant Ignorant:  0
Moron Moron:  0

Thread: FindAnOpportunity Really Wants You To Find An Opportunity - 17,868 emails later...

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

FindAnOpportunity Really Wants You To Find An Opportunity - 17,868 emails later...

I signed up for Find An Opportunity | Home Business Match Service on 7/8/2012 with an email account I set up to track their emails to see what email they would send. As of today I've received 17,868 emails. I guess they *really* want me to find an opportunity.

The first email came to me from ads@homeopportunitieswork.com which is registered to NGM Media, LLC:
    Homeopportunitieswork.com Domain Profile - Whois Record, History, Nameservers & IPs | Homeopportunitieswork

FindAnOpportunity.com is registered to Cutting Edge Media.

This person has worked for both companies, so I'm guessing that NGM and Cutting Edge do some sort of email deals together.
    Last edited by JustTooMuchTime; 03-19-2014 at 12:54 AM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Re: FindAnOpportunity Really Wants You To Find An Opportunity - 17,8t8 emails later...

Here's a press release NGM Media, LLC put out about another one of their sites "Next Job At Home":
    NGM Media LLC Announces 'Next Job At Home' Surpasses 4 Million... -- BOCA RATON, Fla., Oct. 31, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --

"Delivering over 50 million emails every month, Next Job At Home is one of the nation's largest distributors of email newsletters and advertisements, as well as creator & publisher of over 100 compelling Web sites that generate thousands of new leads and create new subscribers every day."
    That's a lot of email. I'm sad I only received 17,868 of them so far.