Thanks Thanks:  0
LMAO LMAO:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Ignorant Ignorant:  0
Moron Moron:  0
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 95

Thread: Forex-mmcis.com scam?

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    6
    Post Thanks / Like

    Forex-mmcis.com scam?

    Is this website a fraud? They offer this top 20 index program, where they claim that they've made an average of 10% / month profit in average for a whole year now.
    I was going to make a deposit, but i got this warning http://puu.sh/6A6WY.png

    What do you guys think?

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    2,262
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Forex-mmcis.com scam?

    For more details on this group of Ukrainian scammers read this thread: http://www.realscam.com/f8/mmcis-inv...ents-com-2183/

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Internet Cafe Nigeria
    Posts
    6,189
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Forex-mmcis.com scam?

    Quote Originally Posted by imsmarter View Post
    Is this website a fraud? They offer this top 20 index program, where they claim that they've made an average of 10% / month profit in average for a whole year now.
    I was going to make a deposit, but i got this warning http://puu.sh/6A6WY.png

    What do you guys think?
    Let's say they really did earn 10% per month or 20%, based on what? Luck, massive leverage, a raging bull market, pure bullshit? Who is to say they can replicate the feat even if they are honest? Last years winner is seldom this years winner in the investment arena. Ask all the folks who piled on with John Paulson in 2008 after he became a legend. John Paulson - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

    Are they registered with the SEC to solicit investments, prolly not so there is that. What do they need your money for, they are geniuses of the finance world. Or are they just the generous type that love to share, cause that happens every day in the business world.

    Those realities are what you are up against if they are not running a straight up scam, which without even peeking would be my guess.
    "It's virtually impossible to violate rules ... but it's impossible for a violation to go undetected, certainly not for a considerable period of time." Bernie Madoff
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Scam-...98399986981403

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    6
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Forex-mmcis.com scam?

    The urge of wanting to earn good money without doing anything blinds a person, no matter how obvious.

    I've had some friends doing this though, and they seem to have earned this, the thing is that this top 20 program uses people who are best at forex trading on that website, and divides your mone between them, so even if one or two of them fails that month you will still make profit. According to them they've been keeping track of the data even before the program was started, and they are claiming that in the last three years the average of the top 20 persons has been 10 % / month. I was about to make a deposit, but getting that chrome message scared me off.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    2,262
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Forex-mmcis.com scam?

    Quote Originally Posted by imsmarter View Post
    ... According to them they've been keeping track of the data even before the program was started, ..
    If you read a thread i mentioned you would know they even claimed they existed before 2008 and hell a lot of other hilarious things.


    The whole problem in Ukraine now is because of high level of government corruption and things like that. Everybody there knows they are scam, illegally operating but covered by politicians.
    Kondakov went to cry to members of congress after investigation was launched against MMCIS and he was forbidden to leave the country.
    And started another charity to launder the money, but everybody says how sensitive this scammer about charitable work, and nobody seems to notice that untaxed loot $ going to Panama.


    kondakov.jpg
    URL: http://kondakov.org/en/mmcis_inc.html

    Already says more than needed
    Last edited by NikSam; 01-29-2014 at 07:35 PM.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    19,835
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Forex-mmcis.com scam?

    If the traders were capable of averaging 10% per MONTH, why would they need your money ??

    Why would they not just borrow a million dollars and keep the 10% a MONTH themselves ??

    10% of a million means they would be returning profits of $100,000 a MONTH

    There is not a Forex trader on the planet that can make 10% a MONTH every month, much less guarantee to do it for others.

    Otherwise Bill Gates and Warren Buffett would throw them a couple of billion bucks and own half the planet in a couple of years.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

  7. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
  8. #7
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    2,262
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Forex-mmcis.com scam?

    Quote Originally Posted by littleroundman View Post
    .. and Warren Buffett would throw them a couple of billion bucks and own half the planet in a couple of years.
    Funny, they claimed before that advisor of Warren Buffet is in charge :)

  9. #8
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    2,262
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Forex-mmcis.com scam?

    Another set of hilarious lies

    I am not kidding, just take a look, can only work for people who have no clue or not english speaking.

    Attachment 6917
    URL: KONDAKOV Asset Management | KONDAKOV Asset Management


    These 3 scammers (Alexander Volkov, Anton Savchenko, Konstantin Kondakov) is a laugh-stock in Ukraine.
    And i dare to add Vitaliy Sotulu to this list, their childhood buddy , who is covering their ass in Russia.

    there is no hope for humanity if some foreigners believe what they say
    Last edited by NikSam; 01-29-2014 at 07:54 PM.

  10. #9
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    19,835
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Forex-mmcis.com scam?

    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

  11. #10
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    2,262
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Forex-mmcis.com scam?

    The only one in existence picture of non existing CEO Mitchell Nunis , claimed to be a Professor of New York Trading academy :)

    NUNIS.jpg
    URL: https://forex-mmcis.com/about/



    Kondakov's NY incorporation in Jun 2013, seems like he set up a new scam corp..


    NY_Kondakov_registration.jpg
    New York State Department of State

    (no any SEC filings or in NY Fin dep) - unregisterd securities in NY is a bitch, someone please give them a call....
    New York
    Office of the Attorney General
    Investor Protection Bureau
    120 Broadway
    23rd Floor
    New York, NY 10271
    Chad Johnson
    Bureau Chief
    (212) 416-8222
    (212) 416-8136 (Fax)
    online: http://www.ag.ny.gov/internet-bureau-online-tip-form



    Or/And to US SEC
    https://denebleo.sec.gov/TCRExternal/disclaimer.xhtml
    Last edited by NikSam; 01-29-2014 at 08:24 PM.

  12. #11
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    2,262
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Forex-mmcis.com scam?

    Quote Originally Posted by imsmarter View Post
    ... the average of the top 20 persons has been 10 % / month. I was about to make a deposit, but getting that chrome message scared me off.
    You should be aware that a lot of forex-kitchens which provide PAMM accounts or things like "let other trader manage your money", is nothing more but a ponzi, those traders (or some of them) are broker's own bots , of course with good historical performance :)

  13. #12
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Internet Cafe Nigeria
    Posts
    6,189
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Forex-mmcis.com scam?

    Quote Originally Posted by imsmarter View Post
    The urge of wanting to earn good money without doing anything blinds a person, no matter how obvious.
    That's why the scam works, we all want to believe there is some sort of secret method to print money.


    Quote Originally Posted by imsmarter View Post
    I've had some friends doing this though, and they seem to have earned this, the thing is that this top 20 program uses people who are best at forex trading on that website, and divides your mone between them, so even if one or two of them fails that month you will still make profit. According to them they've been keeping track of the data even before the program was started, and they are claiming that in the last three years the average of the top 20 persons has been 10 % / month. I was about to make a deposit, but getting that chrome message scared me off.
    Divides your money between them is probably the only reality!!

    ======================================

    To provide a frame of reference of the "legitimate" world of trading/investing. Managed futures/forex have a terrible track record on the whole of making any money for their customers. I would contend that even if a money manager has a 5-10-15 year track record of producing alpha, most of us have no clue if that will continue. Massive losses and/or under performance of unmanaged indexes is the norm over all time periods.

    This destruction of wealth from a major brokerage. How Investors Lose 89 Percent of Gains from Futures Funds - Bloomberg

    The second piece of this, hedge funds trialed the S&P 500 an unmanaged index for the 5th year. With an AVERAGE return of 7.4% last year, of course that includes a few shops that made 100%, but a hell of a lot more that lost it all, or lost half and closed their doors.

    Hedge Funds Trail Stocks for Fifth Year With 7.4% Return - Bloomberg

    I am an equal opportunity hater, if some broker from a white glove firm was pitching you on something like this, I would tell you not to bother. With these clowns, nothing they are saying even closely squares with verifiable reality. If they were so good, people would know about them and they would not be begging for funds on the internet. If it was a "secret", then they would not be blabbing.
    Last edited by ribshaw; 01-30-2014 at 10:33 AM.
    "It's virtually impossible to violate rules ... but it's impossible for a violation to go undetected, certainly not for a considerable period of time." Bernie Madoff
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Scam-...98399986981403

  14. #13
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    6
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Forex-mmcis.com scam?

    Quote Originally Posted by ribshaw View Post
    That's why the scam works, we all want to believe there is some sort of secret method to print money.




    Divides your money between them is probably the only reality!!

    ======================================

    To provide a frame of reference of the "legitimate" world of trading/investing. Managed futures/forex have a terrible track record on the whole of making any money for their customers. I would contend that even if a money manager has a 5-10-15 year track record of producing alpha, most of us have no clue if that will continue. Massive losses and/or under performance of unmanaged indexes is the norm over all time periods.

    This destruction of wealth from a major brokerage. How Investors Lose 89 Percent of Gains from Futures Funds - Bloomberg

    The second piece of this, hedge funds trialed the S&P 500 an unmanaged index for the 5th year. With an AVERAGE return of 7.4% last year, of course that includes a few shops that made 100%, but a hell of a lot more that lost it all, or lost half and closed their doors.

    Hedge Funds Trail Stocks for Fifth Year With 7.4% Return - Bloomberg

    I am an equal opportunity hater, if some broker from a white glove firm was pitching you on something like this, I would tell you not to bother. With these clowns, nothing they are saying even closely squares with verifiable reality. If they were so good, people would know about them and they would not be begging for funds on the internet. If it was a "secret", then they would not be blabbing.
    Quote Originally Posted by NikSam View Post
    You should be aware that a lot of forex-kitchens which provide PAMM accounts or things like "let other trader manage your money", is nothing more but a ponzi, those traders (or some of them) are broker's own bots , of course with good historical performance :)
    Quote Originally Posted by NikSam View Post
    Another set of hilarious lies

    I am not kidding, just take a look, can only work for people who have no clue or not english speaking.

    Attachment 6917
    URL: KONDAKOV Asset Management | KONDAKOV Asset Management


    These 3 scammers (Alexander Volkov, Anton Savchenko, Konstantin Kondakov) is a laugh-stock in Ukraine.
    And i dare to add Vitaliy Sotulu to this list, their childhood buddy , who is covering their ass in Russia.

    there is no hope for humanity if some foreigners believe what they say
    Quote Originally Posted by littleroundman View Post
    If the traders were capable of averaging 10% per MONTH, why would they need your money ??

    Why would they not just borrow a million dollars and keep the 10% a MONTH themselves ??

    10% of a million means they would be returning profits of $100,000 a MONTH

    There is not a Forex trader on the planet that can make 10% a MONTH every month, much less guarantee to do it for others.

    Otherwise Bill Gates and Warren Buffett would throw them a couple of billion bucks and own half the planet in a couple of years.
    Quote Originally Posted by NikSam View Post
    If you read a thread i mentioned you would know they even claimed they existed before 2008 and hell a lot of other hilarious things.


    The whole problem in Ukraine now is because of high level of government corruption and things like that. Everybody there knows they are scam, illegally operating but covered by politicians.
    Kondakov went to cry to members of congress after investigation was launched against MMCIS and he was forbidden to leave the country.
    And started another charity to launder the money, but everybody says how sensitive this scammer about charitable work, and nobody seems to notice that untaxed loot $ going to Panama.


    kondakov.jpg
    URL: MMCIS INC. | KONDAKOV Asset Management

    Already says more than needed
    How come some people that i know have done this, and made money off of it? And i sent Financial Supervisory Authority of Sweden a message, and they claimed that there were nothing indicating they weren't legit (when looking at reports in europe and stuff)

  15. #14
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    6
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Forex-mmcis.com scam?

    So how much some that i know have made money off of this if they aren't legit? And i even messaged the Financial Supervisory Authority of sweden, and they claimed that there has been no reports against this country, across the world, as far as she could tell.

  16. #15
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    6
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Forex-mmcis.com scam?

    Quote Originally Posted by ribshaw View Post
    That's why the scam works, we all want to believe there is some sort of secret method to print money.




    Divides your money between them is probably the only reality!!

    ======================================

    To provide a frame of reference of the "legitimate" world of trading/investing. Managed futures/forex have a terrible track record on the whole of making any money for their customers. I would contend that even if a money manager has a 5-10-15 year track record of producing alpha, most of us have no clue if that will continue. Massive losses and/or under performance of unmanaged indexes is the norm over all time periods.

    This destruction of wealth from a major brokerage. How Investors Lose 89 Percent of Gains from Futures Funds - Bloomberg

    The second piece of this, hedge funds trialed the S&P 500 an unmanaged index for the 5th year. With an AVERAGE return of 7.4% last year, of course that includes a few shops that made 100%, but a hell of a lot more that lost it all, or lost half and closed their doors.

    Hedge Funds Trail Stocks for Fifth Year With 7.4% Return - Bloomberg

    I am an equal opportunity hater, if some broker from a white glove firm was pitching you on something like this, I would tell you not to bother. With these clowns, nothing they are saying even closely squares with verifiable reality. If they were so good, people would know about them and they would not be begging for funds on the internet. If it was a "secret", then they would not be blabbing.
    Quote Originally Posted by NikSam View Post
    You should be aware that a lot of forex-kitchens which provide PAMM accounts or things like "let other trader manage your money", is nothing more but a ponzi, those traders (or some of them) are broker's own bots , of course with good historical performance :)
    Quote Originally Posted by NikSam View Post
    Another set of hilarious lies

    I am not kidding, just take a look, can only work for people who have no clue or not english speaking.

    Attachment 6917
    URL: KONDAKOV Asset Management | KONDAKOV Asset Management


    These 3 scammers (Alexander Volkov, Anton Savchenko, Konstantin Kondakov) is a laugh-stock in Ukraine.
    And i dare to add Vitaliy Sotulu to this list, their childhood buddy , who is covering their ass in Russia.

    there is no hope for humanity if some foreigners believe what they say
    Quote Originally Posted by littleroundman View Post
    If the traders were capable of averaging 10% per MONTH, why would they need your money ??

    Why would they not just borrow a million dollars and keep the 10% a MONTH themselves ??

    10% of a million means they would be returning profits of $100,000 a MONTH

    There is not a Forex trader on the planet that can make 10% a MONTH every month, much less guarantee to do it for others.

    Otherwise Bill Gates and Warren Buffett would throw them a couple of billion bucks and own half the planet in a couple of years.
    Quote Originally Posted by NikSam View Post
    If you read a thread i mentioned you would know they even claimed they existed before 2008 and hell a lot of other hilarious things.


    The whole problem in Ukraine now is because of high level of government corruption and things like that. Everybody there knows they are scam, illegally operating but covered by politicians.
    Kondakov went to cry to members of congress after investigation was launched against MMCIS and he was forbidden to leave the country.
    And started another charity to launder the money, but everybody says how sensitive this scammer about charitable work, and nobody seems to notice that untaxed loot $ going to Panama.


    kondakov.jpg
    URL: MMCIS INC. | KONDAKOV Asset Management

    Already says more than needed
    So how come some that i know have made money off of this if they aren't legit? And i even messaged the Financial Supervisory Authority of sweden, and they claimed that there has been no reports against this company, across the world, as far as she could tell.

  17. #16
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Internet Cafe Nigeria
    Posts
    6,189
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Forex-mmcis.com scam?

    Quote Originally Posted by imsmarter View Post
    So how come some that i know have made money off of this if they aren't legit?
    How come you put a worm on a hook?

    If your friends are making easy money, surely they are talking to everyone. And surely they are thinking, well I only risked a wee bit to see if this is real, but now I know so not only will I let my profits ride, but I am going to roll over my IRA, or take a 2nd.

    Suddenly it wasn't a free worm that was just floating along, you have a metal hook in your cheek and some hillybilly is gonna put you in a pan.


    Quote Originally Posted by imsmarter View Post
    And i even messaged the Financial Supervisory Authority of sweden, and they claimed that there has been no reports against this company, across the world, as far as she could tell.
    People don't complain about a scam until their money is lost. And its not like TV there are 1000s of these running at any one time, at some level the authorities may not even care. If you don't lose on this 100% a year deal, you will blow it on the next one, so why bother? Unless you are a little old lady, or mentally challenged your loses will not garner much sympathy.
    "It's virtually impossible to violate rules ... but it's impossible for a violation to go undetected, certainly not for a considerable period of time." Bernie Madoff
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Scam-...98399986981403

  18. #17
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    2,262
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Forex-mmcis.com scam?

    Have you ever thouth that your buddies made money because you will loose your money ?

    Are you familiar how ponzi schemes operate ? please research it first.

    What Swedish Finansinspektionen failed to tell you is MMCIS is not authorized to solicit swedish citizens and no any protection will be provided if you still send these scammers money.
    Regardless if they or some other agency had time and money to investigate it and mark them as a scam.

    Contact them again and ask if MMCIS INC as either as a Panamian or St. Vincent and the Grenadins or as New York (Kondakov Asset Management) company
    is authorized to offer and sell investments or provide services as forex broker to swedish residents.

    Waiting you back to hear what they will tell you :)


    PS: Hell, why not, send the dumbass who talked to you in FI over here, she is at the wrong job, might need some education on scams first.


    PPS: and she is dead wrong, there are not only alerts, but termination of licenses and investigation as well as subpoena against Kondakov in Ukraine.
    Last edited by NikSam; 01-31-2014 at 06:09 PM.

  19. #18
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Internet Cafe Nigeria
    Posts
    6,189
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Forex-mmcis.com scam?

    imsmarter, got to wondering if you were not a HYIP player looking to promote this dreck. See you have been asking around about it a bit, and for the most part have been given a consistent message. I think this guy's summary is apt. Hate to see anyone lose money, and the places your funds will end up are distasteful to say the least. BUT, you also seem hell bent on wanting to believe this is the real deal.


    Nä, det luktar fisk. Men 3 lax kan man ju absolut riskera för den avkastningen, om man känner att man har råd att förlora det

    https://www.flashback.org/t2276120

    =========================================

    Just to toss the warning out there, being able to "withdraw" money at any time is a common theme in Ponzi schemes, good luck with that. Might want to brush up on your Ponzi history.

    imsmarter "You can withdraw the money whenever you want, if it ever start to go downhill you jsut withdraw it, and it can't just go down 100% I think they trade currencies, i can ask my friend"

    https://www.powerbot.org/community/t...to-work-again/


    I will let the National Futures Association explain trading losses...

    https://www.nfa.futures.org/nfa-inve...ugust2003.HTML

    You could lose more money than you initially invest. You will be required to deposit an amount of money (often referred to as "margin") with your forex dealer in order to buy or sell an off-exchange forex contract. Only a relatively small amount of money can enable you to hold a forex position for much more than the account value. This is referred to leverage or gearing. The smaller the deposit in relation to the underlying value of the contract, the greater the leverage.

    If the price moves in an unfavorable direction, high leverage can produce large losses in relation to your initial deposit. In fact, even a small move against your position may result in a large loss, including the loss of your entire initial deposit and the liability for additional losses.

    imsmarter.JPG
    "It's virtually impossible to violate rules ... but it's impossible for a violation to go undetected, certainly not for a considerable period of time." Bernie Madoff
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Scam-...98399986981403

  20. #19
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Internet Cafe Nigeria
    Posts
    6,189
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Forex-mmcis.com scam?

    Pulled a few random reviews from the net. These appear to be from the "trading" side of their operation, lots of happy campers all humming the same tune.


    sentrafx

    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    1

    Default forex-mmcis Scam

    Please help me to help this case
    I have deposit and trade in forex-mmcis.com with Account 335541 name Hariyono and make deposit 500$ and I get bonus 250$, with bonus rule : The amount of non regained bonus will be reduced in proportion to the amount of withdrawal, relative to the amount of initial deposit.
    I have made first and second withdrawal of my profit $1,244 and $ 648, per as they rule if I withdrawal my profit they will not reduce my bonus because my bonus still on my balance $500 + $250, so it mean my initial deposit still stay on my balance.

    On 13th October they have blocked my account caused my last trade very fast execute like scalping , so they remove my profit, bonus and will send back my initial deposit.
    But they did not send me the initial deposit until now.

    My last balance 1,778,78 ( initial deposit $500 + Bonus + Profit ) and they remove all.


    http://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-...mcis-scam.html

    ================================================== =============

    Transaction at $ 4000 is not made​​. Canceled all the profits.

    http://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-...ay-profit.html

    ================================================== =============

    Today mmcis just deleted my account balance without any track in my history and i'm following the case legally but it seems that its a scam broker.
    I will update you about the results of the case.

    http://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-...mmcis-com.html

    ================================================== =============

    I always had a problem with Forex MMCIS on the ff:
    -Slow processing of withdrawal

    MMCIS Broker | FXCM review | forex-mmcis.com

    ================================================== =============

    Forex mmcis Scam

    ================================================== =============

    Trading is over! My account was disabled today and their customer support doesn't reply me. So disappointing!

    FOREX MMCIS group review


    ================================================== =============

    scam
    By: Anne | 2 years 13 weeks ago

    Tha is realy scam broker,i had invested 5000$ and in two day i have profit 3400$ but my account is blocked by mmcis

    Forex Brokers Reviews and Ratings - Forex MMCIS
    "It's virtually impossible to violate rules ... but it's impossible for a violation to go undetected, certainly not for a considerable period of time." Bernie Madoff
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Scam-...98399986981403

  21. #20
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    6
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Forex-mmcis.com scam?

    Quote Originally Posted by ribshaw View Post
    Pulled a few random reviews from the net. These appear to be from the "trading" side of their operation, lots of happy campers all humming the same tune.


    sentrafx

    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    1

    Default forex-mmcis Scam

    Please help me to help this case
    I have deposit and trade in forex-mmcis.com with Account 335541 name Hariyono and make deposit 500$ and I get bonus 250$, with bonus rule : The amount of non regained bonus will be reduced in proportion to the amount of withdrawal, relative to the amount of initial deposit.
    I have made first and second withdrawal of my profit $1,244 and $ 648, per as they rule if I withdrawal my profit they will not reduce my bonus because my bonus still on my balance $500 + $250, so it mean my initial deposit still stay on my balance.

    On 13th October they have blocked my account caused my last trade very fast execute like scalping , so they remove my profit, bonus and will send back my initial deposit.
    But they did not send me the initial deposit until now.

    My last balance 1,778,78 ( initial deposit $500 + Bonus + Profit ) and they remove all.


    http://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-...mcis-scam.html

    ================================================== =============

    Transaction at $ 4000 is not made​​. Canceled all the profits.

    http://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-...ay-profit.html

    ================================================== =============

    Today mmcis just deleted my account balance without any track in my history and i'm following the case legally but it seems that its a scam broker.
    I will update you about the results of the case.

    http://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-...mmcis-com.html

    ================================================== =============

    I always had a problem with Forex MMCIS on the ff:
    -Slow processing of withdrawal

    MMCIS Broker | FXCM review | forex-mmcis.com

    ================================================== =============

    Forex mmcis Scam

    ================================================== =============

    Trading is over! My account was disabled today and their customer support doesn't reply me. So disappointing!

    FOREX MMCIS group review


    ================================================== =============

    scam
    By: Anne | 2 years 13 weeks ago

    Tha is realy scam broker,i had invested 5000$ and in two day i have profit 3400$ but my account is blocked by mmcis

    Forex Brokers Reviews and Ratings - Forex MMCIS
    Quote Originally Posted by ribshaw View Post
    imsmarter, got to wondering if you were not a HYIP player looking to promote this dreck. See you have been asking around about it a bit, and for the most part have been given a consistent message. I think this guy's summary is apt. Hate to see anyone lose money, and the places your funds will end up are distasteful to say the least. BUT, you also seem hell bent on wanting to believe this is the real deal.


    Nä, det luktar fisk. Men 3 lax kan man ju absolut riskera för den avkastningen, om man känner att man har råd att förlora det

    https://www.flashback.org/t2276120

    =========================================

    Just to toss the warning out there, being able to "withdraw" money at any time is a common theme in Ponzi schemes, good luck with that. Might want to brush up on your Ponzi history.

    imsmarter "You can withdraw the money whenever you want, if it ever start to go downhill you jsut withdraw it, and it can't just go down 100% I think they trade currencies, i can ask my friend"

    https://www.powerbot.org/community/t...to-work-again/


    I will let the National Futures Association explain trading losses...

    https://www.nfa.futures.org/nfa-inve...ugust2003.HTML

    You could lose more money than you initially invest. You will be required to deposit an amount of money (often referred to as "margin") with your forex dealer in order to buy or sell an off-exchange forex contract. Only a relatively small amount of money can enable you to hold a forex position for much more than the account value. This is referred to leverage or gearing. The smaller the deposit in relation to the underlying value of the contract, the greater the leverage.

    If the price moves in an unfavorable direction, high leverage can produce large losses in relation to your initial deposit. In fact, even a small move against your position may result in a large loss, including the loss of your entire initial deposit and the liability for additional losses.

    imsmarter.JPG
    Quote Originally Posted by NikSam View Post
    Have you ever thouth that your buddies made money because you will loose your money ?

    Are you familiar how ponzi schemes operate ? please research it first.

    What Swedish Finansinspektionen failed to tell you is MMCIS is not authorized to solicit swedish citizens and no any protection will be provided if you still send these scammers money.
    Regardless if they or some other agency had time and money to investigate it and mark them as a scam.

    Contact them again and ask if MMCIS INC as either as a Panamian or St. Vincent and the Grenadins or as New York (Kondakov Asset Management) company
    is authorized to offer and sell investments or provide services as forex broker to swedish residents.

    Waiting you back to hear what they will tell you :)


    PS: Hell, why not, send the dumbass who talked to you in FI over here, she is at the wrong job, might need some education on scams first.


    PPS: and she is dead wrong, there are not only alerts, but termination of licenses and investigation as well as subpoena against Kondakov in Ukraine.
    Quote Originally Posted by ribshaw View Post
    How come you put a worm on a hook?

    If your friends are making easy money, surely they are talking to everyone. And surely they are thinking, well I only risked a wee bit to see if this is real, but now I know so not only will I let my profits ride, but I am going to roll over my IRA, or take a 2nd.

    Suddenly it wasn't a free worm that was just floating along, you have a metal hook in your cheek and some hillybilly is gonna put you in a pan.




    People don't complain about a scam until their money is lost. And its not like TV there are 1000s of these running at any one time, at some level the authorities may not even care. If you don't lose on this 100% a year deal, you will blow it on the next one, so why bother? Unless you are a little old lady, or mentally challenged your loses will not garner much sympathy.
    I'm sold, thanks for helping out guys. <3 I hope that more people like me finds this thread, and think it's convincing enough.

  22. #21
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    2,262
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Forex-mmcis.com scam?

    About corruption in Ukraine,

    There were interventions into law enforcements investigation of Kondakov & Co and their scam schemes,
    by the members of Ukraine parlament, direct pressures to stop prosecution of MMCIS in 2012-2013.

    Now looks like the new Kiev government also got in bed with these scammers.
    As soon as streets been a bit cleaned up in Kiev , MMCIS ads started to appear.

    May 23 foto:
    MMCIS_Kiev_banner.jpg



    And MMCIS ads are going on now on Ukraine's TV channels, celebrities pimping the MMCIS new ponzi scheme Index Top 20 as "Guaranteed Investment":


  23. #22
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    2,262
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Forex-mmcis.com scam?

    The Most Retarded thing in the Ponziland I ever saw

    After a fan of MMCIS ponzi showed up in the local MMCIS office in Kiev, they noticed that he had a tattoo on his arm.

    TSP_tatoo1.jpg

    Which gave them an idea and on May 8,2014 a new promotion was announced on MMCIS Partners VK page,
    saying that anyone who will make a tattoo with MMCIS logo will get paid.

    The awards for tattoos were announced:
    on the face/head - $5000
    on the neck - $1500
    on the arm/hand/leg - $500
    on the part usually covered by clothes - $300

    Sounded like an April joke which came 1 month late, but tattooed people started showing up in local MMCIS offices
    and were getting paid.
    MMCIS did not expect themselves that there will be so many retards

    TSP_tattoo2.jpg
    url: MMCIS


    and on May 19th they stricken the rules making qualifications harder.


    Some bum guys showed up with MMCIS tattoos in one of Ukraine's office on May 20, and were not paid :)


  24. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
  25. #23
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    London
    Posts
    13
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Forex-mmcis.com scam?

    I just stumbled upon this page and saw that many guys are revealing the scammish actions of FOrex MMCIS and it's index top 20 programPlease what do you guys have to say about this article i found online http://www.valforex.com/2014/07/inve...mmcis-500.html especially where the author gave proofs of Kondakov's trading activity on myfxbook.com???

  26. #24
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    London
    Posts
    13
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Forex-mmcis.com scam?

    I don't think the (ADMIN note: no disguised links to your own website please, cov67) is a scam program. You can read that article. Kondakov is a well known professional trader at myfxbook and many traders have already subscribed to receive signals from him. I monitor his account on a weekly basis and found out that he out-performs the other traders i monitor.
    Last edited by littleroundman; 08-30-2014 at 11:10 PM.

  27. #25
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    London
    Posts
    13
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Forex-mmcis.com scam?

    Quote Originally Posted by imsmarter View Post
    So how much some that i know have made money off of this if they aren't legit? And i even messaged the Financial Supervisory Authority of sweden, and they claimed that there has been no reports against this country, across the world, as far as she could tell.
    @imsmarter Don't mind these people criticizing Forex MMCIS and their Index traders. There is no "scam" with this company. In fact, people love their brokerage services.

    I was shocked to find this thread online and that made me to register on this forum.

    Please guys, Forex MMCIS is no scam.

    If they are, please can i see real customer proofs (screenshots) either online or any where else showing that they've either seized clients' money or cancelled their withdrawal requests???

    The people calling this program scam believes that there's no easy way to make 10% ROI monthly and therefore the program must be a scam.

    Please take a look at Kondakov's trading activity below and see for yourself how he's been leading his team at the Index top 20 traders of Forex MMCIS:





    Below are some of the results of my weekly tracked accounts:





Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •