Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
LMAO LMAO:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Ignorant Ignorant:  0
Moron Moron:  0

Thread: Gifting on The Go. Stench of sewers rats?

Post Thanks / Like

Gifting on The Go. Stench of sewers rats?

Gifting on The Go.

How to sign up and Advertise

Gobbledygook?

Hello! I would love to introduce you to a BRAND NEW ever growing fast paced web blog site that we have created to help you grow your business. Whether big or small, hand made items, pre-order sales, or if you have in stock items that you would like to promote, we have the options for you to join today!

As a Member of Gifting On The Go, you will have access to share the site with others as well as submit photo's and details of your specials and any other items for sale. You will also have a direct link to your website, facebook page or any other means of where a customer can reach you!

There will be a few options as a Member. You can choose to list one business for $10.00 per month or if you have more than 1 business you will pay $8.00 for the first one and $2.00 for each additional businesses with no limit. You will pay 3 months in advance and be locked into 3 months of advertising with the 4th month being FREE!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Re: Gifting on The Go. Stench of sewers rats?

How fun! The few idiots dumb enough to do it will be looking at each others crap and selling pretty much nothing. I noticed the Adlandpro plug at the bottom of the page. That guarantees that this is a sure toilet flush!
    Anyone needing assistance please feel free to use this e-mail in addition to the PM system here to contact me: soapboxmom@hotmail.com

Dallas College Richland Campus Music Advising Derrick Logozzo / Melissa Logan / Not NASM Accredited / Out of State Tuition Nightmare!

Love some Bunny! I do!

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Gifting on The Go. Stench of sewers rats?

Quote Originally Posted by Soapboxmom View Post
    How fun! The few idiots dumb enough to do it will be looking at each others crap and selling pretty much nothing. I noticed the Adlandpro plug at the bottom of the page. That guarantees that this is a sure toilet flush!
    This is a sure swirling and a swirling down the drain. LOL