LMAO LMAO:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Ignorant Ignorant:  0
Moron Moron:  0

Thread: gvomail.com Spam, Scam or Sham?

Post Thanks / Like

gvomail.com Spam, Scam or Sham?

Amanda news@accessinvitation.com via gvomail.com

So I keep getting this crap from Amanda.

gvomailscam.JPG
    gvomailscam1.jpg

The site has some "negative feedback" according to Scam Adviser and the Admin in Joel Therien.

Scamadviser.com | check a website for risk | check if dodgey | check is a website s |check website is fake or a scam

Joel Therin.JPG

Looks like two complaints here, and then two people gushing about what a good guy Joel Therien is.

Ripoff Report | Joel Therien /gvo@gvomail.com Complaint Review Internet: 924408

Ripoff Report | joel-therien directory of Complaints & Reviews

This guy did a video about having a problem getting a refund.

He and Joel and a few more yahsayers get in to it here. EZ Money Network Blog | Pure Leverage Scam GVO ripoff Joel Therien review | EZ Money Network Blog

Finally there are a whole bunch of the "is blah blah blah" a scam bait and switch sites.

scamreviews.jpg

At first glance, the emails seem misleading, I don't think people should have to make U-Tube Videos for a few bucks refund, and the fake is it a scam sites are always a red flag. But internet marketing isn't really my wheelhouse as they say.
    "It's virtually impossible to violate rules ... but it's impossible for a violation to go undetected, certainly not for a considerable period of time." Bernie Madoff
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Scam-...98399986981403

Post Thanks / Like

Re: gvomail.com Spam, Scam or Sham?

This is my follow up since I last wrote about this I received 8 emails from Amanda. People can make up their own minds if this is a money maker, but I would suspect if you are here because you too have $795 in unpaid commissions or "WON $350" that should raise a red flag.

a.JPG
    b.JPG
    c.JPG
    d.JPG

There are also a ton of websites with headings like "Pure Leverage Scam" or "Joel Therin Scam" including below coming from the CEO himself. That just seems odd that a CEO would market his company in that way. Who does that? My plumber does not have 100 websites asking if he is a scam, and then telling you what a great guy he is. LOL

e.JPG
    "It's virtually impossible to violate rules ... but it's impossible for a violation to go undetected, certainly not for a considerable period of time." Bernie Madoff
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Scam-...98399986981403

3. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post