Likes Likes:  0
LMAO LMAO:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Ignorant Ignorant:  0
Moron Moron:  0

Thread: IPUS is scam or not ?

Post Thanks / Like

IPUS is scam or not ?

IPUS ( Idle processor utilization services ) is a clone of Coin generation launched in 6 september.
    The people are dissapointed because for now what you can download from their website is only a beta whereby you can't earn any money.
    The admin said that the full program will be release in future , with it we can start to earn money.
    Meanwhile , is request us to let the beta run on own computer.
    If I understand well , when the full version will be release , we can earn untill 2.00 $ daily , and more if you make referrals.
    The admin said that the project will have also paypal in future. ( but a lot of scam system say that )
    What you thinking about ?
    I think that maybe could also not be a scam because the amount of earning promised aren't huge like in Coin Generation , but perhaps I'm in wrong.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: IPUS is scam or not ?

I guess this answers leonardo76 question:

nothing after November 5.

It appears IPUS never came out of prelaunch and went "live"

Information Releases

Some Good News and Updates

11/05/2013 November 10th-11th is still looking good for actual launch and no more BETA - All will be LIVE and EARNING.

Look at your running IPUS Process on your computer, and also log in to your account on the website - you will see that the figures/earnings are actually running, filling in, keeping correct numbers. Now you can see what you will be earning daily / weekly.

We finally received our Security Certificate for our software. What this means is that installation will be MUCH smoother, with no warnings or anti-virus interference.

Version 2 - NOT BETA - will be downloadable on or around November 10th - we will advise by email when to download. From that point forward, software will never have to be re-uploaded again, as it will self-update.

We have a new Credit Card Processor, which also accepts bank payments (USA Only)

There have been a ton of upgrade requests, and we will finish processing them all today. There are roughly 150 Division Account spots left at this time. Current price to upgrade is $150 for Division. Last 100 spots will be priced at $250. On November 10, Regional Accounts will cost $150.

Referrals are available for sale - they sell out fast, so if you are interested, now is the time.

We need to get to 100,000 members to make this work - everyone, get one person to sign up & we will be over the top.

Thank you, as always. We're almost there.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by leonardo76 View Post
    IPUS ( Idle processor utilization services ) is a clone of Coin generation launched in 6 september.
    The people are dissapointed because for now what you can download from their website is only a beta whereby you can't earn any money.
    The admin said that the full program will be release in future , with it we can start to earn money.
    Meanwhile , is request us to let the beta run on own computer.
    If I understand well , when the full version will be release , we can earn untill 2.00 $ daily , and more if you make referrals.
    The admin said that the project will have also paypal in future. ( but a lot of scam system say that )
    What you thinking about ?
    I think that maybe could also not be a scam because the amount of earning promised aren't huge like in Coin Generation , but perhaps I'm in wrong.

IPUS is 100% a Panamanian SCAM!!! I had $52 earned and was within my rights to request a payout. I did so, and over the span of 2 months i kept contacting support asking as to when the are going to pay me. No reply whatsoever. In the end I got so exasperated I sent them (support) an email telling them to just admit that they are a scam. Then only did I get a reply, and they were actually SARCASTIC to me!! So we starting trading sarcasm and insults. They never responded to the part of my message which stated that I had contacted them over a dozen times asking why they won't payout. It was like dealing with 10 year olds!!!

They replied almost immediately every time to trade insults. No wonder PayPal dropped them immediately as a payment processor. I should have seen the early warning signs. Not only that, I had paid the $150 fee and was a division manager...and so did my sister (signed under me). I was fortunate and got my money refunded by Mastercard because they recognized them as a fraudulent website. I only pity those who can't get a refund. They also closed their forum, as the complaints were piling up and members were getting wise to them. Not only are they scamsters, but they're immature and brazen!! Stay far away from them! And to close, have a look at a whois search I did on their website which reveals them as either US scammers who are doing business via Panama, or hiding behind Panamanian DNS servers. Either way, VERY SHADY.....

Domain Name: IPUSERVICES.COM
    Registry Domain ID: 1816419030_DOMAIN_COM-VRSN
    Creation Date: 2013-07-20 17:34:00Z
    Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2014-07-20 17:34:00Z
    Registrar: ENOM, INC.
    Registrar Abuse Contact Email:
    Registrar Abuse Contact Phone: +1.4252744500
    Reseller: NAMECHEAP.COM
    Domain Status: clientTransferProhibited
    Registry Registrant ID:
    Registrant Name: WHOISGUARD PROTECTED
    Registrant Organization: WHOISGUARD, INC.
    Registrant Street: P.O. BOX 0823-03411
    Registrant City: PANAMA
    Registrant State/Province: PANAMA
    Registrant Postal Code: NA
    Registrant Country: PA
    Registrant Phone: +507.8365503
    Registrant Phone Ext:
    Registrant Fax: +51.17057182
    Registrant Fax Ext:
    Registrant Email:
    Registry Admin ID:
    Admin Name: WHOISGUARD PROTECTED
    Admin Organization: WHOISGUARD, INC.
    Admin Street: P.O. BOX 0823-03411
    Admin City: PANAMA
    Admin State/Province: PANAMA
    Admin Postal Code: NA
    Admin Country: PA
    Admin Phone: +507.8365503
    Admin Phone Ext:
    Admin Fax: +51.17057182
    Admin Fax Ext:
    Admin Email:
    Registry Tech ID:
    Tech Name: WHOISGUARD PROTECTED
    Tech Organization: WHOISGUARD, INC.
    Tech Street: P.O. BOX 0823-03411
    Tech City: PANAMA
    Tech State/Province: PANAMA
    Tech Postal Code: NA
    Tech Country: PA
    Tech Phone: +507.8365503
    Tech Phone Ext:
    Tech Fax: +51.17057182
    Tech Fax Ext:
    Tech Email:
    Name Server: NS1.MEDIATEMPLE.NET
    Name Server: NS2.MEDIATEMPLE.NET
    DNSSEC: unSigned
    Last update of WHOIS database: 2013-07-20 10:34:41Z

Site Profile and Search Rank:

Website Title: Idle Processor Utilization Services Title Relevancy100%

Meta Keywords:

digital generation, coin generation, eobot, digitalgeneration, coingeneration, ipus, ipu services, ways to make money, make money, income method, hot to make money, work at home, passive income, making money, pc profit, idle processor, processor utilization, cash gopher,

gomez peer Keyword Relevancy:10% relevant
    Quantcast Rank:#109,292

I already filed a complaint with the BBB and The Internet Crime Complaint Center (IC3) Complaint Id: I1401051314257811

Please consider doing the same and help get one more scammer shut down and prosecuted!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by jmsryan View Post
    IPUS is 100% a Panamanian SCAM!!! I had $52 earned and was within my rights to request a payout. I did so, and over the span of 2 months i kept contacting support asking as to when the are going to pay me. No reply whatsoever. In the end I got so exasperated I sent them (support) an email telling them to just admit that they are a scam. Then only did I get a reply, and they were actually SARCASTIC to me!! So we starting trading sarcasm and insults. They never responded to the part of my message which stated that I had contacted them over a dozen times asking why they won't payout. It was like dealing with 10 year olds!!!

They replied almost immediately every time to trade insults. No wonder PayPal dropped them immediately as a payment processor. I should have seen the early warning signs. Not only that, I had paid the $150 fee and was a division manager...and so did my sister (signed under me). I was fortunate and got my money refunded by Mastercard because they recognized them as a fraudulent website. I only pity those who can't get a refund. They also closed their forum, as the complaints were piling up and members were getting wise to them. Not only are they scamsters, but they're immature and brazen!! Stay far away from them! And to close, have a look at a whois search I did on their website which reveals them as either US scammers who are doing business via Panama, or hiding behind Panamanian DNS servers. Either way, VERY SHADY.....

Domain Name: IPUSERVICES.COM
    Registry Domain ID: 1816419030_DOMAIN_COM-VRSN
    Creation Date: 2013-07-20 17:34:00Z
    Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2014-07-20 17:34:00Z
    Registrar: ENOM, INC.
    Registrar Abuse Contact Email:
    Registrar Abuse Contact Phone: +1.4252744500
    Reseller: NAMECHEAP.COM
    Domain Status: clientTransferProhibited
    Registry Registrant ID:
    Registrant Name: WHOISGUARD PROTECTED
    Registrant Organization: WHOISGUARD, INC.
    Registrant Street: P.O. BOX 0823-03411
    Registrant City: PANAMA
    Registrant State/Province: PANAMA
    Registrant Postal Code: NA
    Registrant Country: PA
    Registrant Phone: +507.8365503
    Registrant Phone Ext:
    Registrant Fax: +51.17057182
    Registrant Fax Ext:
    Registrant Email:
    Registry Admin ID:
    Admin Name: WHOISGUARD PROTECTED
    Admin Organization: WHOISGUARD, INC.
    Admin Street: P.O. BOX 0823-03411
    Admin City: PANAMA
    Admin State/Province: PANAMA
    Admin Postal Code: NA
    Admin Country: PA
    Admin Phone: +507.8365503
    Admin Phone Ext:
    Admin Fax: +51.17057182
    Admin Fax Ext:
    Admin Email:
    Registry Tech ID:
    Tech Name: WHOISGUARD PROTECTED
    Tech Organization: WHOISGUARD, INC.
    Tech Street: P.O. BOX 0823-03411
    Tech City: PANAMA
    Tech State/Province: PANAMA
    Tech Postal Code: NA
    Tech Country: PA
    Tech Phone: +507.8365503
    Tech Phone Ext:
    Tech Fax: +51.17057182
    Tech Fax Ext:
    Tech Email:
    Name Server: NS1.MEDIATEMPLE.NET
    Name Server: NS2.MEDIATEMPLE.NET
    DNSSEC: unSigned
    Last update of WHOIS database: 2013-07-20 10:34:41Z

Site Profile and Search Rank:

Website Title: Idle Processor Utilization Services Title Relevancy100%

Meta Keywords:

digital generation, coin generation, eobot, digitalgeneration, coingeneration, ipus, ipu services, ways to make money, make money, income method, hot to make money, work at home, passive income, making money, pc profit, idle processor, processor utilization, cash gopher,

gomez peer Keyword Relevancy:10% relevant
    Quantcast Rank:#109,292

I already filed a complaint with the BBB and The Internet Crime Complaint Center (IC3) Complaint Id: I1401051314257811

Please consider doing the same and help get one more scammer shut down and prosecuted!

PS: look at their website's Meta Keywords...."Digital generation, coin generation". In their FAQ, the make a point of saying they are not bitcoin generators.....but of course, like in all they promised, they are liars and conmen.

Post Thanks / Like

No any link to Panama, sorry.

You reading a faked privacy protected whois record of WHOISGUARD, INC.

As at the bottom of their page it says their name and reference to Pennsylvania , Colorado and Seychelles:

IDLE_bottom.jpg

There is a company registration in Pennsylvania:
    Code:
    Idle Processor Utilization Services LLC	- Current Name
    Limited Liability Company - Domestic - Information
    Entity Number:	4223142
    Entity Creation Date:	10/25/2013
    State of Business.:	PA
    Registered Office Address:	3715 Huckleberry Rd
                                            Allentown PA 18104 
                                            Lehigh
    Mailing Address:	No Address
    SRC: https://www.corporations.state.pa.us...soskb/Corp.asp

There is no such company in Colorado and it is impossible to verify existence of registration of a Seychelles company
    Last edited by NikSam; 01-06-2014 at 03:26 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by NikSam View Post
    No any link to Panama, sorry.

You reading a faked privacy protected whois record of WHOISGUARD, INC.

As at the bottom of their page it says their name and reference to Pennsylvania , Colorado and Seychelles:

IDLE_bottom.jpg

There is a company registration in Pennsylvania:
    Code:
    Idle Processor Utilization Services LLC	- Current Name
    Limited Liability Company - Domestic - Information
    Entity Number:	4223142
    Entity Creation Date:	10/25/2013
    State of Business.:	PA
    Registered Office Address:	3715 Huckleberry Rd
                                            Allentown PA 18104 
                                            Lehigh
    Mailing Address:	No Address
    SRC: https://www.corporations.state.pa.us...soskb/Corp.asp

There is no such company in Colorado and it is impossible to verify existence of registration of a Seychelles company

Thank you for the correction. Yes, that makes sense. Still scamsters though, by any definition. :-)

Post Thanks / Like

The best thing you can do to strike a blow to these scammers is to SHUT DOWN and UNINSTALL their software IMMEDIATELY! You will never get paid anyway, so why allow them to continue to make money by supplying them processing power? Also, they were VERY vague as to what they are doing with this processing power, so God (and those scammers) only know what you were/are a part of.

Finally, for those of you who became "Division managers" and paid by Credit Card, you can contact your CC provider and report them as a scam. They "should" refund your money. My Capitol One Mastercard gave me a credit back within a couple of hours of my request. For other payment processors, well, it never hurts to inquire and see what (if any) your options are.

Post Thanks / Like

UPDATE....

Payza has now dropped them as a payment processor for the US (where they claim that they're actually based) in addition to PayPal. That says it all. Don't be fooled with their new updates which continue to promise but never deliver!

Post Thanks / Like

Of course IPU is a heap of excrement, i joined them and coingeneration in 2013 ( forgot the dates ) just to observe what they do. Anyway to cut a long story short, I downloaded the software to my computer from IPU and coingen but I never paid a penny to them at all.

What surprised me was the tacky email I received from IPU offering profit share for this 1 year old company whose one year trading balance sheet available on their website showed some figures that to me indicated a company that had rubbish turnover and the profit margin was not very high. I could not understand how they were promising to pay "profit share" to 982 Division managers whom were solicited to stump up $150 a piece to participate in profit sharing of $227.50 to be paid to each "Division manager" come 31st March 2014 based on such crappy account revenues, even more surprising was they knew they would be paying even more money to division managers in June 2014 but they did not know how much "profit share" they would be paying in June, just three months away. I didnt hear alarm bells I heard "War Sirens" going off , to make matters worse I received an email from a contact stating that IPU services and coingeneration were in "merger talks" and members were not privvy to that information, WHAT ! Sure enough I recently logged into my IPU account and it went to the coingeneration website, where it said that IPU were bought because they are "cash rich" and coingeneration are cash starved, (yeah sure IPU just got $150,000 from the members during merger talks with coingeneration ! ) then it shows all these "financial partners" whom supposedly support coingeneration, funny how they couldnt get any "financial support" from these big name partners, what a laugh they are.

My friends dont buy $50 threads from this shell company, you wont get paid this side of 3014, they are the classic ponzy, they receive members money and recycle the money out to other members and call it profit hahahahahahaha !