LMAO LMAO:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Ignorant Ignorant:  0
Moron Moron:  0
Page 1 of 43 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: justbeenpaid / ProfitClicking

Post Thanks / Like

justbeenpaid / ProfitClicking

it is one of the hottest program nowadays giving 2% daily in their trippler after your positions expired in 75 days it will then be transfered in your synergy surf giving you a matrix to fill in. If it is filled you will gain 60 dollars. I know this is another ponzi scheme but i just cannot find the math and weakness of this site what do you think. its been playing a long time now
    It is in the heart that one can see rightly what is essential is invisible to the eye...

Post Thanks / Like

re: justbeenpaid / ProfitClicking

Quote Originally Posted by The Dark Defender View Post
    it is one of the hottest program nowadays giving 2% daily in their trippler after your positions expired in 75 days it will then be transfered in your synergy surf giving you a matrix to fill in. If it is filled you will gain 60 dollars. I know this is another ponzi scheme but i just cannot find the math and weakness of this site what do you think. its been playing a long time now
    I will let somebody that has a better handle on math answer that. As far as I can tell, the only product is "leads" or "referrals", since you can apparently buy them. What really gives me pause are these clauses in the T&C,
    6. I affirm that I am not an employee or official of any government agency, nor am I acting on behalf of or collecting information for or on behalf of any government agency.

7. I affirm that I am not an employee, by contract or otherwise, of any media or research company, and I am not reading any of the JBP pages in order to collect information for someone else.
    17. The JBP managers may change any aspect of the JBP program (except the privacy policy) at any time without notice.
    Any guess why they don't want government employees joining?...(i.e.law enforcement)
    It seems like in this "industry" common sense is not all that common!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by The Dark Defender View Post
    I know this is another ponzi scheme but i just cannot find the math and weakness of this site what do you think. its been playing a long time now
    That's the main problem with ANY of these HYIP ponzi games.

NOTHING IS TRUE.

You won't be able to dispute the math.

Simply because, there is no math.

It's all fantasy. It's all made up.

Whatever is being said doesn't have to bear the slightest relationship to reality.

Prove or disprove something and it will make no difference.

All that will happen is the "facts" will change to whatever the people behind the story want them to be.

The only 100% certain way to "prove" anything beyond a shadow of a doubt is to be "inside" the scam and have access to everything.

Even then, as in the case of AdSurf Daily, there are STILL those who won't believe.

Some of us have seen people being charged, proclaimed their innocence, lost multiple appeals, finally plead guilty and begun their sentence and some of their supporters STILL refuse to believe they had been scammed.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

Post Thanks / Like

From the home page.....

You Can Start with Just $10 and Turn It into a Fortune!
    And this....

All Similar Programs (Usually Called Revenue-Share Programs, Doublers, Cyclers, Autosurfs, or HYIPs) Slow Down, Stall, and Disappear. This Happened to "The $10 Wonder." Fortunately, JSS-Tripler is Indefinitely Sustainable!
    Hahahahahahaha
    ʎɐqǝ uo pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ ʎnq ı ǝɯıʇ ʇsɐן ǝɥʇ sı sıɥʇ

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by okosh View Post
    From the home page.....

You Can Start with Just $10 and Turn It into a Fortune!
    I heard that Bill Gates is buying 100,000 X $10 positions next week and he's going to drag the US economy out of recession with his profits.

True story.

Post Thanks / Like

Besides the not allowing anyone from law enforcement, government agencies, etc. to participate, this was my next favorite exclusion from membership:

7. I affirm that I am not an employee, by contract or otherwise, of any media or research company, and I am not reading any of the JBP pages in order to collect information for someone else.

Does this mean I cannot join?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by EagleOne View Post
    Besides the not allowing anyone from law enforcement, government agencies, etc. to participate, this was my next favorite exclusion from membership:

Does this mean I cannot join?
    DOH!!!...Ya Think...?

Post Thanks / Like

Uh Oh,

the end is nigh for "JustBeenPaid"

Another "server problems" HYIP ponzi game.

And, it's that perennial optimist "TipuKibria" complaining.

For goodness' sake, will some kind soul have a quiet word to the li'l fella and point out it's just another HYIP ponzi game.

"Legitimate program" my a**

There ARE no "server problems"

Round 1 is finishing and round 2 is going to be called JSS and JSS Tripler

IF they get enough new players, that is.

Otherwise it's "all over, Red Rover" for JustBeenPaid

Post Thanks / Like

Seems like the only way some of these will take notice is with the application of tincture of ball pein or dollop of 2X4...!

Post Thanks / Like

Maybe this will make 'em sit up and take notice:

http://www.justbeenpaid.com

Post Thanks / Like

Another major

The notorious HYIP ponzi pimp, "10BucksUp" is doing his damndest to try and and pacify the panicking "justbeenpaid" HYIP ponzi members here on Talkgold HYIP ponzi forum by telling them the "server problems" are for their own good

Once a pimp like "10BucksUp" starts making excuses for a HYIP, you just KNOW it's past time to pocket your money and RUN AWAY

Post Thanks / Like

OH NO !!

ANOTHER HYIP with "server problems"

Are we starting to see a pattern here, people ??

Post Thanks / Like

The usual suspects are restless and doing what they can to keep members from posting about problems. A problem post will be answered in minutes by telling the poster to start a new program of their own in they are unhappy or all the facts are not in so don't say anything bad. It's on page 15 of the Internet Scammers Handbook. 10pucksup, e-coupons, munnymachine, stroes, russo, and a few others have that scammers book memorized.

Post Thanks / Like

It never fails to amaze me how quickly the pimps and cheerleaders turn on other members when they post misgivings about a failing program. It always foretells of the end of the scam.

Post Thanks / Like

The good thing is, there's very few actual "members" for the lads to dump on.

Maybe MMG has more desperados and true believers, but the number of players is definitely down.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by littleroundman View Post
    The good thing is, there's very few actual "members" for the lads to dump on.

Maybe MMG has more desperados and true believers, but the number of players is definitely down.
    You're right, there is more pimps in it than players from the looks of it at MMG.

Post Thanks / Like

OUCH !

Post Thanks / Like

When are they finally going to change the name to 'juststolemoney'?
    I see tippy removed one of the scams from his sig.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Whip View Post
    When are they finally going to change the name to 'juststolemoney'?
    It should have already happened but the cheerleaders hope shear a few more sheep yet.

Post Thanks / Like

Yep,

it's only the newbies who have any hope.

Anyone with money trapped in JustBeenPaid can kiss it goodbye.

Post Thanks / Like

wow
    i'm about to invest in this JSS Tripler program
    whew!
    Thanks realscam.com

Post Thanks / Like

woa they are having fun making out excuses to members i bet they are laughing now in the tg and mmg comments making fun of people and investors
    It is in the heart that one can see rightly what is essential is invisible to the eye...

Post Thanks / Like

I think it's about time we started a new thread on DRdaves' latest "big thing" on Talkgold - Primfix

This time, it's a HYIP ponzi scam disguised as "sports arbitrage"

You'll love this bit, where DRdave/Ken Russo says:
    "Thanks Again Derek!

Awesome program which is helping lots of folks recover their losses from
    other programs"
    HeHeHe,

what he SHOULD have said is:

Thanks Again Derek!

Awesome program which is helping lots of folks recover their losses from other programs which I conned them into joining
    This is like shooting fish in a barrel.

If you see a program DRdave/Ken Russo is pimping on the forums, RUN AWAY.
    Even if you're a HYIP ponzi player, it's too late to join.

You're already a day late and a dollar short.

You've missed the boat.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by littleroundman View Post
    I think it's about time we started a new thread on DRdaves' latest "big thing" on Talkgold - [COLOR=blue]Primfix
    I think that Hula pimped this even more heavily than Ken. I have followed the Primfix news for months. Its all HERE.

Post Thanks / Like

Things that make ya go, "whaaaat?"

JSS Tripler scheme is ponzi alright... But a well-managed one with an effort to make it last longer and not run away with our money.