Thanks Thanks:  0
LMAO LMAO:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Ignorant Ignorant:  0
Moron Moron:  0

Thread: Little Big Profit Looking For Creative Exit And Run Excuses?

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Little Big Profit Looking For Creative Exit And Run Excuses?

Somebody posted the site https://littlebigprofit.com/ on my Gplus account in the comments. According to the site:

"Little Big Profit is a project for those who value their time and money. You will get to know that it really works just in an hour after making your first deposit. Referral bonuses become available immediately and therefore you can earn your first profits with our project by inviting a new member who is going to make a deposit.
    Detailed answers to all common questions are located in FAQ section."

Little Big Profit "guarantees" a return of 240% in 10 days and offers these "reassurances"

• Protection against DDOS attacks
    • Instant withdrawals
    • SSL certificate
    • Dedicated server
    • 24/7 support
    • Complete account security
    • Transparent statistics

From this I assume they will be looking for creative excuses to exit-and-run other than "server maintenance", etc.

Site is registered to Abraham E Haggard & hosted in Belize:

Last edited by JustTooMuchTime; 04-04-2013 at 01:34 AM.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Little Big Profit Looking For Creative Exit And Run Excuses?

Readers should be aware, Malwarebytes blocks access to littlebigprofit.com at I.P. 31.220.0.28 and classifies it as a "potentially malicious website"

IOW, anyone going to that site risks being ripped off twice.

ONE because it's a HYIP ponzi fraud.

TWO because it will try and place malware on your computer and/or steal your banking and/or email passwords and/or attempt to hijack your computer.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

3. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Did you ever wonder why the only websites you ever see that point out they have DDOS protection are sites that eventually fall victim to DDOS attacks?

5. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by littleroundman View Post
    Readers should be aware, Malwarebytes blocks access to littlebigprofit.com at I.P. 31.220.0.28 and classifies it as a "potentially malicious website"
    Aha. Just realized after you said that that I forgot to turn back on MalwareBytes after an install I did a couple weeks ago...database out of date by 18 days. Yikes. Pro version is definitely a must for anybody researching these types of sites.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by JustTooMuchTime View Post
    Little Big Profit "guarantees" a return of 240% in 10 days and offers these "reassurances"

• Protection against DDOS attacks
    • Instant withdrawals
    • SSL certificate
    • Dedicated server
    • 24/7 support
    • Complete account security
    • Transparent statistics

Until the make a point of saying that the program Admin has been vaccinated for dengue fever they will not have eliminated my favorite "why we aren't paying" excuse.
    So your prophets of finance have fallen on their collective proverbial face, and you hear muffled voices calling: Welcome to the human race.
    You made a killing dealing real estate at NASA selling cemetery plots in outer space til some falling coffins crashed upon your doorstep: Welcome to the human race.

Open up your heart...

Welcome to RealScam.com.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by GlimDropper View Post
    Until the make a point of saying that the program Admin has been vaccinated for dengue fever they will not have eliminated my favorite "why we aren't paying" excuse.
    How terribly insensitive of you to make fun of David Bell's excuse. He must have agonized 20-30 seconds over it...or at least as long as Nick Smirnow drifting in and out of a coma...!
    It seems like in this "industry" common sense is not all that common!

9. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

My nephew and I was was hospitalized for suspicion of dengue fever early last year(more like a quarantine really),turned out he had it while I didn't.We both got better.While I was there I learned that my entire neigbourhood was fogged( there were several suspected cases as well).Around here dengue killed quite a number of people every year,so the threat was taken very seriously.

As far as I know there is no existing vaccine for this disease.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Nourjan View Post
    My nephew and I was was hospitalized for suspicion of dengue fever early last year(more like a quarantine really),turned out he had it while I didn't.We both got better.While I was there I learned that my entire neigbourhood was fogged( there were several suspected cases as well).Around here dengue killed quite a number of people every year,so the threat was taken very seriously.

As far as I know there is no existing vaccine for this disease.
    Dengue fever is definitely to be taken seriously. ADMIN CLAIMS of dengue fever?...not so much...!
    It seems like in this "industry" common sense is not all that common!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by laidback View Post
    Dengue fever is definitely to be taken seriously. ADMIN CLAIMS of dengue fever?...not so much...!
    especially when they're closing up shop and running with the money.