Thanks Thanks:  0
LMAO LMAO:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Ignorant Ignorant:  0
Moron Moron:  0

Thread: Most Hilarious Scamming: Trusted-dollars-maker.net

Post Thanks / Like

Most Hilarious Scamming: Trusted-dollars-maker.net

I sincerely, absolutely, fervently hope that there is not a single person on the planet ignorant enough to nibble on the outrageous claims of these cheap fraudsters Trusted-Dollars-Maker, much less swallow the credibility of the seven video "testimonials" that the scammers have commissioned from fiverr.com at $5 a pop (bottom of the home page). I'll be merciful and only bore you with one of them. I can assure you that all seven of the actors in the videos "Ninet Supova" uploaded to promote this SCAM can be found on the fiverr.com site.

Barf!

https://www.fiverr.com/div123/make-v...46299935829400

This crap got started August 27th. The crooks have paid the usual gangs of fake shills to fluff out their 167-page thread at MMG with "I got paid - thnx admin!" posts.

Do real people (not including gambling addicts or "monitors") really believe crap like this?

SD

2. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Most Hilarious Scamming: Trusted-dollars-maker.net

Quote Originally Posted by Shipdit
    Do real people (not including gambling addicts or "monitors") really believe crap like this?
    If they stayed on the HYIP ponzi forums with their nonsense, it wouldn't be so much of a problem.

Still illegal and still fraud, but with a limited pool of new "victims"

But they don't.

They depend on "real people" with real money joining, otherwise they are completely unsustainable.

History shows no HYIP ponzi can last more than a few weeks if only HYIP ponzi players and monitors join.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

4. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by littleroundman View Post
    History shows no HYIP ponzi can last more than a few weeks if only HYIP ponzi players and monitors join.
    I honestly don't see any of them bellying up to the bar:

6. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Whip View Post
    I honestly don't see any of them bellying up to the bar:

Probably not,

although, it's a good way to remind people not to trust monitors, they all speak with forked tongue
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

8. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post