Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
LMAO LMAO:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Ignorant Ignorant:  0
Moron Moron:  0

Thread: RevTrix.com-$ growing on trees from a admin with horrible reputation.

Post Thanks / Like

RevTrix.com-$ growing on trees from a admin with horrible reputation.

RevTrix.com-Home

Revtrix - Revtrix.com

"David Bell - JssTripler2, Compound150 and best of all DailyCashMania"
    Some say he is simply the village idiot, others say nickel and dime scammer, others "victim of circumstances".

Already no STP: from RevTrix site. (its been much longer than few days)

"DUE TO AN UNEXPECTED PROBLEM WITH OUR STP ACCOUNT, WE CAN NOT SEND OR RECEIVE PAYMENTS VIA SOLIDTRUSTPAY.

THIS IS ONLY TEMPORARY, AND WILL BE UP AGAIN OVER THE NEXT FEW DAYS. WE APOLOGIZE FOR ANY INCONVENIENCE.

FOR THOSE WHO FUNDED WITH STP, PLEASE DO NOT REQUEST WITHDRAWALS VIA OTHER PROCESSORS."
    Last edited by Fat City, LA; 02-07-2013 at 02:00 AM.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: RevTrix.com-$ growing on trees from a admin with horrible reputation.

Anyone who touches this dog is absolutely stark, staring bonkers

David Bell already has his own thread here on REALSCAM.com which exposes him for the serial HYIP ponzi fraudster he is.

You can read all about David Bells' sad and sorry history as the fraudster behind JSSTripler HERE
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

Post Thanks / Like

This Dave is badly behaved. Posters on reporting site looking done already. He & that Lola had a team build Facebook page-its gone.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Fat City, LA View Post
    This Dave is badly behaved. Posters on reporting site looking done already. He & that Lola had a team build Facebook page-its gone.
    daveyboy bell/preakr8, and other alias's and lolalola, What a complete and utter joke!! Even the scammers run away from them. See DCM! Even stroes, ken/drdave russo, and faith sloan ran away from them.

Post Thanks / Like

Once again David Bell has added to his reputation as a fraudster to be avoided at all costs:

This is one of those times when you have to say, anyone who sends money to Dave Bell and LolaLola is asking to be ripped off.

No one can say the evidence isn't out there.

Even a quick search of the usual suspect HYIP ponzi forums shows them both as nothing but serial fraudsters.

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

Post Thanks / Like

From MMG....
    Hey Everyone,

Has anyone been paid?? My account shows paid manually today? it shows paid to Ego over the last 3 weeks. But guess what no money my ego
    I got the same thing and got excited til I checked my EgoPay and found it had not been paid. Why would he play with us like that? I am madder now than I was, before.
    ʎɐqǝ uo pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ ʎnq ı ǝɯıʇ ʇsɐן ǝɥʇ sı sıɥʇ

Post Thanks / Like

If it involves David Bell, the fake deposits were some part of another nickel and dime scam.
    See this coming after his full page FB/Forums posts about his honesty for months to start this abomination

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Fat City, LA View Post
    If it involves David Bell, the fake deposits were some part of another nickel and dime scam.
    See this coming after his full page FB/Forums posts about his honesty for months to start this abomination
    LOL, All I need to convince me that this is a SCAM is that daveyboy bell/preakr8 and Lolalola are involved. Pure scam plain and simple. Even the pimps ken russo/drdave, faith sloan, and stroes/ run away from them as fast as they can.