Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
LMAO LMAO:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Ignorant Ignorant:  0
Moron Moron:  0
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Technodiscount24.com and Alertpay, A real scam with real proofs.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Technodiscount24.com and Alertpay, A real scam with real proofs.

I will show you people how to make a scam report (:

The thing is, I helped my customer buying something with alertpay on Technodiscount24.com, since thats one of my services I deliver.

THe thing what happened is that they told me their account was blocked? (but they accepted alertpay on their website, right?), than they told my money was locked at an exchanger, than they told to dispute them... Than they told me I would get it back... nop, their was no money anymore avaible to refund me. So I told him, I paid for, you should send it... he said no and denied his responsibilities. Hmmm

ok, this is a side of alertpay i didnt know. Probelly they couldnt use alertpay for the reason they were not allowed... probelly because their account was recharged in the past, probelly cashout the money... so Alertpay probelly took the money I sended to that account. Or even badder, exchanged it still, and let me dispute it after. Alertpay cant give me details on what happened.

I although beleave td send his items... but here they did something wat is unprofessional. Accept money when they can't. Well after alot of talking in the live support I told them I would make threads about it. And now I am here. I wanna show you what is the real deal about this company. Bunch of frauders.

I made some screenshots to proof my facts here.

More screens can be provided if requested (:

Ow, another thing, their moneybookers is not bussines verified. Since its against the TOS of shrill I reported them. So it probelly better you dont pay them moneybookers (:
    I still couldnt contact his phone number. And anyone knows If I can do something against it? He also threatened me if i would make this public. Well if you are member of this forum, you know I dont care about that..

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Technodiscount24.com and Alertpay, A real scam with real proofs.

And, the moral of the story is:

if you insist on using an unregulated, offshore based payment processor which has, as one of its' terms of usage a "no refund" policy, as well as an unknown reseller you are asking for trouble.

Users of such services may very well have no problems....BUT.......people should know the extra risks they're taking.

Which is why forums such as REALSCAM.com exist.

To warn people that on the 'net, all may not be as it seems.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by littleroundman View Post
    And, the moral of the story is:

if you insist on using an unregulated, offshore based payment processor which has, as one of its' terms of usage a "no refund" policy, as well as an unknown reseller you are asking for trouble.

Users of such services may very well have no problems....BUT.......people should know the extra risks they're taking.

Which is why forums such as REALSCAM.com exist.

To warn people that on the 'net, all may not be as it seems.
    Basically I agree with that. But it's not better than paypal ether. After that 45 days of paypal you dont have a protection neither. But true, this is not the story alertpay shows, although alertpay is based in canada right? So its no really so offshore right?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by [URL="http://www.realscam.com/members/lrapshop/"
    lrapshop[/URL]]although alertpay is based in canada right? So its no really so offshore right?
    Mate, I'm sure you'd argue black is white if it got you some attention.

Of course it's "offshore" (unless you live in Canada, that is)

Post Thanks / Like

Sorry Lrapshop but I dont agree with You. I have made several orders by Technodiscount24 and I recive every Order in time so this is not a true that they are scam.

When needed I can post my Proofs here of the items i have recived from Technodiscount24.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by rafuan View Post
    Sorry Lrapshop but I dont agree with You. I have made several orders by Technodiscount24 and I recive every Order in time so this is not a true that they are scam.

When needed I can post my Proofs here of the items i have recived from Technodiscount24.
    You're missing the point, rafuan.

The fact YOU may have had successful experiences does not negate the red flags which exist for anyone contemplating dealing with relatively unknown online retailers ESPECIALLY those which only deal through Alertpay, Moneybookers, Dixipay, Western Union or Bank Transfer and ESPECIALLY when the products on offer are unbranded and appear to fall into the category of being cheap replicas and ESPECIALLY when the retailer gives no indication of its' location and/or the validity of any "guarantees"

ESPECIALLY
    when the retailer in question buries a disclaimer such as this one in their Terms and Condition:

Additional deductions for all refunds will be made depending on current market value!
    Which means the customer is up for the cost of return freight AND deductions on ALL refunds.

IOW, it can actually cost the customer MORE than the original purchase price to obtain any sort of refund, even if the goods are faulty.

Potential customers have a right to be made aware with whom they're dealing and the likelihood (or otherwise) of successfully completing their purchases.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by littleroundman View Post
    You're missing the point, rafuan.

The fact YOU may have had successful experiences does not negate the red flags which exist for anyone contemplating dealing with relatively unknown online retailers ESPECIALLY those which only deal through Alertpay, Moneybookers, Dixipay, Western Union or Bank Transfer and ESPECIALLY when the products on offer are unbranded and appear to fall into the category of being cheap replicas and ESPECIALLY when the retailer gives no indication of its' location and/or the validity of any "guarantees"

ESPECIALLY
    when the retailer in question buries a disclaimer such as this one in their Terms and Condition:

Which means the customer is up for the cost of return freight AND deductions on ALL refunds.

IOW, it can actually cost the customer MORE than the original purchase price to obtain any sort of refund, even if the goods are faulty.

Potential customers have a right to be made aware with whom they're dealing and the likelihood (or otherwise) of successfully completing their purchases.
    Yes I agree with You. But before I have plan to order from Technodiscount24 i have checked them and they are a registered company with a lot of Proofs online with Picture and Video and they also have a Business adress and Telephone number. Also I have call them on telephone and they answered all my questions so it gave me a trust.

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like

"Make it possible that our customers can buy without a Paypal account"? lol. There's nothing wrong with Paypal......except they don't want scammers for 'merchants'.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Hmmm seems like he discovered this thread (: So I thought he didnt had any money? But he gots money to hire professional SEO guys? Must be a chinese working for 10 cent an hour hehe (; If that can delivers me free backlinks, why not (;

Another thing you see they blame me for sending them the big ammount for that branded phone... Although why did it stand they accepted it in the first place? On was everywhere on the facebook... I mailed them like three times abou tif they accepted it...

I had another report of Tabaoprice - Alertpay Shop - Free Shipping Worldwide, that they would have holded some mobile phone order. But that's only one case of one customer who spoke about it at the live chat. But okey, maybe thats just one case? or isn't it?

Last edited by lrapshop; 03-26-2012 at 12:48 PM. Reason: adding some things

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

So rafun, is that how your called technodiscount? haha

You signed up because you "by accident" readed this? too funny... just curious if he paid you or if its your self... Is the IP adres somewhere in hongkong? I dont want too know.

Technodiscount scammed me 520$. Thats a fact. He denies to take responsibility when it goes wrong. Technodiscount lyed in my face. You can see this on their support answers...

"But we never accepted alertpay?" cheap excuses. I do not care anymore who fucked up here, maybe it was alertpay. Due further research I saw your site couldnt allow alertpay in the first place. BUT STILL you accepted it. Your ******* responsability.

Just ask yourself, when something is lost, will you get you money back if you pay with AP or LR.... i dont think so... your facebook is full of it... Your personal accepted my alertpay.

If users still want to buy with them be me guest, but you know, when it goes wrong, it will be hard to get your money back. (= you will not get your money back).

Since I have alot of expierence in this field I will warn people from pakistan, marrocco and bangladesh, (they have the biggest lost rates following my statestics). The chance is your package get lost. yes it happens.TD will probelly have sended it... You should be warned you take a risk here, since refunds... I dont think so.

You can be legit as you tell, but you work like a bunch of amateurs who wouldnt be accepted in the western world.

Just my 2 cents (; and a penny

btw, their insurrence of 5$ for my customers 460$ item is no insurrence at all, I had to pay arround 40$ more for EMS, what I never got.

Post Thanks / Like

LOL it looks like you didn't read my complaint againt them. I've made a test order and didn't receive it on time. After 2/3 months I got a dirty T-shirt and an android which was already been used... Paid about $117 LR for that junk :(

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by lrapshop View Post
    So rafun, is that how your called technodiscount? haha

You signed up because you "by accident" readed this? too funny... just curious if he paid you or if its your self... Is the IP adres somewhere in hongkong? I dont want too know.

Technodiscount scammed me 520$. Thats a fact. He denies to take responsibility when it goes wrong. Technodiscount lyed in my face. You can see this on their support answers...

"But we never accepted alertpay?" cheap excuses. I do not care anymore who fucked up here, maybe it was alertpay. Due further research I saw your site couldnt allow alertpay in the first place. BUT STILL you accepted it. Your ******* responsability.

Just ask yourself, when something is lost, will you get you money back if you pay with AP or LR.... i dont think so... your facebook is full of it... Your personal accepted my alertpay.

If users still want to buy with them be me guest, but you know, when it goes wrong, it will be hard to get your money back. (= you will not get your money back).

Since I have alot of expierence in this field I will warn people from pakistan, marrocco and bangladesh, (they have the biggest lost rates following my statestics). The chance is your package get lost. yes it happens.TD will probelly have sended it... You should be warned you take a risk here, since refunds... I dont think so.

You can be legit as you tell, but you work like a bunch of amateurs who wouldnt be accepted in the western world.

Just my 2 cents (; and a penny

btw, their insurrence of 5$ for my customers 460$ item is no insurrence at all, I had to pay arround 40$ more for EMS, what I never got.

Hello,

i am not paid from everybody and i am not from China. I am only say my personal expirience with Technodiscount24. I also wanted to pay with Alertpay as i had over 200$ in my Alertpay account. I didnt find a Alertpay as a Checkout option on the Webshop so i have contacted a TD24 via Live Chat and they explained me that they no longer accept Alertpay only Liberty Reserve and they explained me how to exchange the money. After the exchnage was completed i paid with LR and 20 days after that I have recived my Order and it was new never open and good quality so I can only say good things about Technodiscount24. Thats all

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

With a 30-45 days shipping time I dont beleave a thing what you say. Since at 25 februari they still accepted it alertpay and they did still a bit before their ******* account gots "blocked"...
    Another thing, would you tell a company is honest when they scammed me for 5'00$?

Post Thanks / Like

Cell Phone Unlocked Wifi, Bluetooth, JAVA 3.5" Touchscreen

Look at this picture and price and tell me that this company is not a scam. I dare you.

Also LiberyReserve is scammer currency. I would not buy anything from company that accept LiberyReserve.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

I actually can resell that phone for 50$ via everbuying.com with my dropshipping account, so with the price is nothing wrong. its not really stated that the phone is a Iphone. But true, they imitate the feeling of it. It runs nucleos ucore, that has the same icons as the iphone. The product is doubtable. But its also sold on many big paypal websites. Since the TOS in PP doest allow it, and these big companies sell it, I dont know how illegal it is.

The company will probelly send you the item, although its when things go wrong, their is a problem. For example lost in shipping. Also QC is lesser on such phones, so higher DOA percentages. Probelly you get what you pay for it. Not much.

The currency is not the problem, its the people behind it. The most international chinese wholesalers I know accept western union ect...

The point I am angry at them is, that they lied to me. They didnt offer me an insurrence as they promised too and they dont hold to their promises they make on live support.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by lrapshop
    I dont know how illegal it is.
    It's not a question of "illegal"

The point is both lrapshop and Technodiscount24:

* sell unbranded, mainly Chinese made "knock off" products.

* use non recommended payment processors, all of which have non refund policies.

* mask their locations

* have confusing return and refund policies.

Having been made aware of these facts, all that's being suggested is that people use the services of both lrapshop and Technodiscount24 at their own risk.

Neither of the companies mentioned is what could be considered "mainstream" online retailers with trading conditions consumers might expect.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Something interesting when I looked up the whois of tabaoprice.com,
    seems like they are not only associated, but from the same owners.

TabaOprIce.com - Tabaoprice - Alertpay Shop - Free Shipping Worldwide

Email Search: is associated with about 133,945 domains
    NS History: 1 change on 2 unique name servers over 0 year. IP History: 1 change on 2 unique IP addresses over 0 years. Whois History: 1 record has been archived since 2012-03-06 . Reverse IP: 5 other sites hosted on this server. Log In or Create a FREE account to start monitoring this domain name

Domain name: tabaoprice.com

Registrant Contact:
    TABAOPRICE
    San Yuan ()

Fax:
    NanshanDistrict,Shenzen
    Shenzen, NanshanDistrict 518067
    CN

Administrative Contact:
    HostGator
    Brent Oxley ()
    +1.7135745287
    Fax: +1.11
    11251 Northwest Fwy suite 400
    Houston, TX 77092
    US

Technical Contact:
    HostGator
    Brent Oxley ()
    +1.7135745287
    Fax: +1.11
    11251 Northwest Fwy suite 400
    Houston, TX 77092
    US

Name Servers:
    ns1.technodiscount24.com
    ns2.technodiscount24.com

Post Thanks / Like

I actually can resell that phone for 50$ via everbuying.com with my dropshipping account, so with the price is nothing wrong.
    Just do not try to sell it on eBay. This phone is a "replica". Lawyers for major US companies are going through eBay pages and if they see replica they will make you pay $300 and up. It happens mostly with watches and handbags but it might happen with phones too.

Post Thanks / Like

The currency is not the problem, its the people behind it. The most international chinese wholesalers I know accept western union ect...
    Never send money by Western Union. It is like throwing money out of the window. I also checked a while ago top 20 chinese wholesaler websites. Most of them accept Credit cards. Probably though PayPal. At least something.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Talked today with him... He said its my fault, since I sended money to a weard account on his facebook profile...? wtf! I contacted him like 3 times before sending him the ammount, asking him if it was possible.

Untitled.jpg

He even things its a joke that I want my money back?

He told me he paid a admin to write about me a forum and put it sticky? lol (free backlinks yay!! (: )

The only, and the only reason is that you stole money from me technodiscount. +500$!

And you think its a joke??

Another thing, he said he hosted taboprice.com, and it operated by the same individual as the one on facebook. The same scammer.

Technodiscount24 about tabaoprice.com:
    "If I got reports of him, if he is a scammer, I will stop my coparation with him"

So will he play the same game he tried on me? right...

Post Thanks / Like

Question Re: Technodiscount24.com and Alertpay, A real scam with real proofs.

I got a bad experience with technoscam24 but I knew the risks of shopping from scam sites that accepts only LR or Alertpay. I've made the test and got the item but not the same like it was described in their site... That's why its better to exchange your LR/AP to paypal and then use dealextreme or other sites who accepts paypal!
    The weird thing is that LRapshop knows well the paypal legit sites and accepted to buy from a non trusted site because 1 suspicious customer recommended him to buy an item for him using tecnhoscam24?? Something is not very well explained in this story...
    Why will someone pay $500 in the 1st order in a webshop without any previous experience???

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Stop accusing me felipe! Or you gonna accuse me of fake screenshots again?? But still to cowardly to accept my offer to visit my accouts yourself... sigh

It was for a customer, The problem of not having paypal : Lrapshop ,Buy electronics with Alertpay Libertyreserve Perfect money, Your source for electronics

I am not responsible for choosing the supplier as I just execute what the customer wants, buying it with their adres. Since technodicount offered alot of fotoproof I thought it was good to use them.

This time it was not on a paypal shop, but he requested to buy from technodiscount24.

My reselling service... the same you wanted to use for everbuying.com, still after you blackmailed me and told I sold chinese crap ... You can tell everthing you want, but than still you make a big thread about me... when actually you never used me in the first place.

I thought it would be SAFE to pay with alertpay... so thats also why I allowed the big ammount.

"customer recommended him to buy " Change that by: customer wants to buy... pretty simple...

Btw: I buy from dealextreme too, list their products, but still you blame me for selling the same stuff as dealextreme does! haha too funny! Get real... you need todo some explaining too. You have paypal, so yes, buy on paypal stores! I just offer a way for people of countries who do not have access to credit cards to buy online. More info: here (self promoting link removed by mod)
    Last edited by littleroundman; 03-30-2012 at 10:06 AM.

Post Thanks / Like

Bla Bla Bla...

"customer recommended him to buy " Change that by: customer wants to buy... pretty simple...
    Simple?? In your screenshots we can see that you paid for the items described by using your alertpay account so did your customer paid you(by LR, Okpay, etc..) before you made a purchase on tecnhoscam24?? If not your customer just recommended you to be scammed by T24... If yes it was your customer who got scammed and not you... If the 1st case is the real one it means that you're too much fool to pay by alertpay thinking that you'll get a refund easily from scammers especialy after several days after scammer made an withdrawal...

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

So what does this change? TD still scammed me and my client! I stick up for my client! And its my right to tell the world about their scamming activities, since they started up again a new website!

If the 1st case is the real one it means that you're too much fool to pay by alertpay thinking that you'll get a refund easily from scammers especialy after several days after scammer made an withdrawal...
    I though they were legal... even you bought on it! (You bough chinese crap!! After all stuff you shooted too my head, you seem to buy it YOURSELF haha)

So what do this change to the story? Some people call me black and white, but you really like too argue with me felipe!

I only executed a order of a client, that on implies that I did my job where I been paid for.

So you blame me of not knowing the would scam me?? ****, how could i know?? Wtf is your problem, wtf is your point? jeeeeeezzzz is it another 'free shipping doesnt exist" comment? Useless ****

If your were electronic signal, you would be noise thats need to be filtered out! (;