Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Ignorant Ignorant:  0
Moron Moron:  0
Page 386 of 446 FirstFirst ... 286336376384385386387388396436 ... LastLast
Results 9,626 to 9,650 of 11143

Thread: Traffic monsoon. Better than MAPS with trusted admin Charles Scoville

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Traffic monsoon. Better than MAPS with trusted admin Charles Scoville

Is anyone having issues (502 Error Code) accessing emoneyspace TM thread, or is just me? I was able to access the site, but when I went to make a post it tossed me the 502 Error. Then later I cannot access the site due to the 502 Error. .
    EagleOne
    Author: "Robbing You With A Keyboard Instead Of A Gun - Cyber Crime How They Do It" available in soft cover and eBook at Amazon.com

2. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Just checked. Getting the same Error 502....

4. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

It's been up and down for four or five days.

It's currently showing "502 error" for me, but has been showing a text "code error" message intermittently as well
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

6. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Alright, you filthy heathens?

I just noticed Toadville responded to my comment I left a while back in his group (or one of them). I am not actually going to dignify this clown with a response for once.

The bare fact that he can sit there and trundle out his usual scripted horseshit and treat me like I came down in the last shower or something, DESPITE my clearly pointing out to him that I was a victim of his last exact 'scamus operandi' (Ad Hit Profits) and I'm therefore not one of his deluded lemmings that can sit there nodding like my neck's half broken while being bedazzled by Charles's ever-increasingly, desperate half-assed attempts to try and convince the rest of the world that he is an innocent man, wronged by the evil S.E.C blah de blah.

You gotta give it to that disingenuous little chimp - he is nothing if not consistent.

toadville.jpg charles dancing monkey.jpg

8. Likes 6 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

10. Likes 4 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

That wasn't what he said in 2015:

'When our members purchase a service from TrafficMonsoon, the revenues from that purchase are held by the company. Then, you can qualify to receive share of the profits! Naturally there is cost associated with providing services. Each service provided generates a profit margin. We share those profits with you!'

12. Likes 5 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Charles has told so many porkies over the years even he can't remember them all; especially between November of 2015 and July of 2016

The fun was at MMG when he kept telling everyone that I was the only one who didn't get it and that TM was not a Ponzi but totally legal. He taunted me with if I truly thought he was doing something wrong, then I should report him. The longer it went without the authorities taking action the more fun he made at me. Then when the authorities did act, he was mad at me. Just too funny. In fact he posted making a big deal about the Feds not taking action just 2 days before they froze all the assets. 'When they acted, I asked him if that was fast enough for him. He didn't respond. I wonder why?
    EagleOne
    Author: "Robbing You With A Keyboard Instead Of A Gun - Cyber Crime How They Do It" available in soft cover and eBook at Amazon.com

14. Likes 8 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by EagleOne View Post
    Charles has told so many porkies over the years even he can't remember them all
    And the good thing is, none of it matters anymore, anyway.

It's all so much dross.

He's talking to thin air.

16. Likes 6 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

38. Receiver's Second Status Report

http://dm.epiq11.com/#/case/traffic/info

18. Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

That sure makes a mockery of the posts Charlie has been sharing.

20. Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Especially this little snippet:

22. Likes 6 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Last edited by Daveyw; 08-03-2017 at 03:35 AM. Reason: Extra pic needed

24. Likes 6 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by EagleOne View Post
    Charles has told so many porkies over the years even he can't remember them all; especially between November of 2015 and July of 2016

The fun was at MMG when he kept telling everyone that I was the only one who didn't get it and that TM was not a Ponzi but totally legal. He taunted me with if I truly thought he was doing something wrong, then I should report him. The longer it went without the authorities taking action the more fun he made at me. Then when the authorities did act, he was mad at me. Just too funny. In fact he posted making a big deal about the Feds not taking action just 2 days before they froze all the assets. 'When they acted, I asked him if that was fast enough for him. He didn't respond. I wonder why?
    He sure is a piece of work, eh?

He's like a serial killer who hangs around at the murder site or an arsonist who burns down a building and then skulks around when the firefighters turn up and asks them what might have caused it.

Only now he's been caught bang to rights.

And unless the US justice system is a complete farce, he will be sent down accordingly.

Then again, he could be the 'OJ' of Ponzi scams and walk away until he can't help himself and he gets caught again being a naughty little monkey.

charles dancing monkey 2.jpg

26. Likes 4 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

"While circumstances might change in the future, at this time the Receiver has determined, based on the sheer amount of data being processed, that Traffic Monsoon victims won’t be submitting written claims."

Receiver decides Traffic Monsoon victims will not file written claims (updates)

28. Likes 4 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Willie Wonky hasn't figured out that My Daily Cash Machine will run out of money and collapse faster. Dunno what rock Rodney Poon has been hiding under....

William_G_Bryant.jpg

30. Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

32. Likes 6 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Charles latest defence - it doesn't matter that I'm guilty...only that I'm liable.

'I want to remind everyone. This case is not about whether I'm guilty or innocent. It's not a criminal case. It's about whether I am LIABLE or not; which means-- did I take upon myself liability to do something I couldn't actually fulfill.. and the answer is no.. I never made any sort of promise that couldn't be fulfilled.
    Liability for a business is found in their user agreement, but the SEC want to ignore the website and toss out the user agreement, website, and all content generated by me or recorded by others of me speaking at live events. They want the court to believe I was liable to pay $55 on each $50 adpack. They want to say this liability created a "security" which applies the securities laws. If it's a security then there is a placement of money into an investment. The investment manager will use it through some method.. managed through an investment project or entrepreneurial pursuit.. and then be liable to give those returns from that common enterprise to the investor. If an investment pays returns without any investment project, then it's a ponzi... because liability entered with the investment agreement (to pay from an investment project) couldn't possibly be met using their money to payout to earlier investors.. That's the lie, and the real fraud. Liability entered wasn't being fulfilled, and what the ponzi did with people's money was a lie.. it wasn't going into any investment project, but was simply paid to earlier investors.. Liability within an investment could only be met if money was used as agreed to through the common enterprise to gain returns for the investor. but that sort of liability which would have made TM an investment/security doesn't exist.. the liabilty they want to pin on me is not found in the user agreement. There is no liability to give customers any money back for their purchase, in fact there is a no-refund policy. That means the company is most certainly 0% liable for any money back. Other than service, content shows the company is liable to pay the balance which exists on member accounts, which members have earned through their own efforts. Since there is more than enough money to cash-out 100% of member account balances, then I most certainly can meet that liability.
    This liability is not found on the website or any content generated by me. The liability upon the company points to only 1 thing. The service a customer selected and paid for was all that was promised to be given for the purchase, without any promise to any income or reward for surfing whatsoever. So absolutely no liability. They are trying to pin liability on me which came from misunderstanding for what the business is actually offering, and what agreements customers actually made with the company when they checked the box and agreed to the terms of service. Without the liability, there is no security. That means there are no strings to the purchase to anything other than to ensure the service the customer paid for is delivered. That would mean rewards for surfing truly are not "returns" but simply a company which has built giving into the business model.
    So this imagined liability is not based upon reality of what Traffic Monsoon actually is! Traffic Monsoon was a top performing traffic exchange which ranked #1 on more than 1 traffic exchange rank site. Reputable 3rd party rank sites independently tracked our ad services and using their own metrics determined Traffic Monsoon out-performed all the other traffic exchanges. The Alexa rank was HIGH, which means the ad service on TM was not fake, especially with how much traffic the website truly received every single day.. definite eye-balls viewed people's websites... and the cost on TM for the service to bring your website in front of eye-balls is still far less than what google offers.
    So what is the real problem, actually? In reality-- based upon the website, TM simply chose to give money away to adpack customers as a reward for surfing. The company said where it got this money for this gift. That's all. The service selected and paid for had been marketed and specifically warned not to be any sort of investment of any kind, not a deposit, no refunds, and informed the buyer that any potential rewards for surfing were not guaranteed, therefore do not spend more money than you could afford to spend on ad service.
    So again, the liability is completely imagined. Every step had been taken to ensure the customer had been adequately educated and informed on the service they were selected and paying for before making a purchase. So even if someone had been lead to the website by someone who "sold the business wrong" -- each individual was stepped through to learn what TM is before making a purchase, and in fact had been required to setup an advertisement before a purchase button even appeared. There was no secret to what was being offered on Traffic Monsoon, and also what was NOT offered on traffic monsoon. This was published NOT a place people could "put money" on deposit and earn returns from some investment project. This was a place to get advertising service, and if you paid for the service-- surf and see if you might get some reward for it. If not, oh well.. better luck next time.. if yes.. great... and if yes occurs there was a limit of $55. There is absolutely no liability upon the company for those surf rewards to be anything at all!
    Think of it this way... if you gave money to someone who you never promised to give money to... and then you had all your life taken away because of that... what would you think?'

34. Likes 4 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm tell'in ya, Charles is going for the insanity defense. This latest inane post is just another in a long line of posts to make people believe he has lost all sense of reality when this gets to trial.
    EagleOne

36. Likes 4 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

He can plea what he likes - he's toast either way:

SEC Staff Publishes Report on Access to Capital and Market Liquidity
    08/08/2017 04:30 PM EDT

'The SEC Division of Economic and Risk Analysis (DERA) today published a report describing trends in primary securities issuance and secondary market liquidity, and assessing how those trends relate to post-crisis regulatory reforms. The report was requested by Congress as part of the FY2016 appropriations process.

The report includes a survey and analysis of recent academic literature, as well as original analyses drawn from publicly available databases and non-public regulatory filings. The report examines the issuance of debt, equity, and asset-backed securities, as well as activity and liquidity in U.S. Treasuries, corporate bonds, single-name credit default swaps, and bond funds. Specifically, the report identifies trends for unregistered offerings, such as those under Regulation D and Regulation Crowdfunding, as well as fixed income transactions, fixed income quotations, and broker-dealer financial positions.

"The health of our primary and secondary markets is critical, and it is important for the SEC, as a key regulator of these markets, to engage in data-driven analysis of market trends and the range of issues that may be influencing those trends. This report both provides a current view of these topics, based on available data, as well as highlighting areas where future analysis could be warranted," said DERA Acting Director Scott Bauguess.

For more information about the study, and its findings, analyses and conclusions, follow DERA on Twitter, @SEC_DERA.'

38. Likes 5 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by HARRISON View Post
    He can plea what he likes - he's toast either way:

That's the thing.

Leaving out the rhetoric, what has changed from Day 1 ???

The only questions remaining are:

1) when will he be charged criminally ???

and

2) What will those criminal charges be ???

40. Likes 6 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

42. Likes 4 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Bestbud View Post
    When Frank Calabro Sinatra Jr. calls you "a man of integrity", you're anything but.

Another serial bottom feeding louse par excellence

Dirty Rat Robber.jpg

44. Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by JackTolerance View Post
    When Frank Calabro Sinatra Jr. calls you "a man of integrity", you're anything but.

Another serial bottom feeding louse par excellence

Dirty Rat Robber.jpg

At least Stephen saw through the BS. Bet Frank wasn't happy with his comment. I'm surprised Frank didn't delete it.
    EagleOne

46. Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

More begging for funds, I see:-

TM 250 Aug 17.jpg

This is going to drag out until April next year? Really?

48. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

well, no. criminal charges being laid on the other hand..........
    Haven't lost any money to online scams.......results are typical.

50. Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post