Valorie

Resources

Specials"
    Links go to this page:
    automated sales funnel

Opting into that takes you to:
    Ultimate Funnel Network | Get paid per lead plus commissions

...a site that claims:

"Automated Funnels Makes $100 to $200 Daily Plus .35 Per Lead With No Skills, and No Experience Needed! Almost Impossible To NOT Make Money! WATCH THE VIDEO ASAP! "
    I also received this email from "Valorie":

"Do you need a vacation?

Then check out these 10 simple steps to
    make an extra $1000 a week.

Click Here

Today is the first day of the rest of your life so don't waste it

Super success,
    Valorie

Extras

Bonus

Resources

Specials"
    That email sent me to something called:

You are being redirected which seems to be some type of rotator as it redirects
    to different places each time I put the address in the url. the main site - Cash Network Online | Just another WordPress site - is just an empty wordpress blog with one link to: Freeway

Some of the places it sent me to are:

Eventually I got completely confused as to who was sending me what, because I wasn't tracking the optins with different email addresses.

I stopped when Valorie told me I could earn $300 - $600/day using something called "Fast Funnels" which I suppose is probably better than the Ultimate Funnels?

For truth in advertising, Valorie should have probably labeled the program in her original email Lotsa Funnels or Never Ending Funnels, because I'm pretty sure I could have kept signing up for different email lists ad infinitum.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Re: Ultimate Funnel Network

Just noticed that the footer of the Business Internet Coach site says:

"Home Income Kit is an online method of becoming an independent Vemma ® brand partner presented by Kaption Media, Inc."

The full text at the footer says:

"* The incomes listed are verified and real, however the incomes depicted above are representative of some of the most successful participants and the majority of individuals earn less. These figures should not be considered as guarantees or projections of your actual earnings or profits. While most participants do not generate a profit, of those active leaders that do, 75% averaged earnings between $667 and $1,326 for 2012. Your success in this method results only from successful sales efforts, which require hard work, desire, diligence, leadership and talent. See the detailed income disclosure here

The trademarks / logos above are the exclusive property of their owners, and their appearance here is in no way intended to imply any endorsement by, or relationship between the companies represented by the above trademarks or logos,and their owners.

This offer is not available in the state of Wyoming.

Kaption Media, Inc. | Privacy Policy

* By entering your email address, you are agreeing to the terms of our privacy policy.

Home Income Kit is an online method of becoming an independent Vemma ® brand partner presented by Kaption Media, Inc."

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Hmmm. Apparently I already knew about Business Internet Coach...and forgot. Memory is the second thing to go. I forget what the first one is.

I covered Business Internet Coach in my write up of Eric's Success plan:
    Eric's Success Plan Research

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

The MOS Coaching Program at moscoachingprogram.com ultimately took me to something called "Millionaire Operating System" at The MillionaireOS® - Creating Millionaires... When Millionaires are Ready to be Created.

Here's what they say about their system: The MillionaireOS® - Automated Systems

"We’ve taken all the guesswork out of it for you. Basically, we built the Ferrari and you just turn the key and steer the wheel.

Our Replicated Websites and Sales Funnels are Designed By The Best in the Industry ...
    Our Ads Get CLicks and Our Direct Response Websites Make Sales - 24/7 356 Days a Year...
    Our Products Are Exclusive. We Don’t Sell Cheap Resale Rights Products. Our Products Range from $199 up to $10,000 per sale."

Post Thanks / Like

@JustTooMuchTime

Your posts are quite confusing. It's not clear whether this product is working for you and you're making money out of that or not.

Can you please be more specific?

Thanks

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Diabolik View Post
    @JustTooMuchTime

Your posts are quite confusing. It's not clear whether this product is working for you and you're making money out of that or not.

Can you please be more specific?

Thanks
    lol. My *posts* aren't what's confusing you. It's the endless funnel system where it's impossible tell what's coming from where that's confusing.

How did that "hourly rev share" HYIP program that you're pushing in your sig link go for you?
    The one discussed here:
    http://www.realscam.com/f9/hourly-rev-share-hra-2453/

It's going to a parked page now.