LMAO LMAO:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Ignorant Ignorant:  0
Moron Moron:  0

Thread: Using Inspirational Quotes to Promote Mpowerincome

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Using Inspirational Quotes to Promote Mpowerincome

Ran across this today and posted a little in the Empower Network thread because I wonder if they are somehow connected. This is about all the info I could dig up so far. Maybe others know more or can dig deeper. It has only been registered for 8 months and for only 1 year. That should send out red flags there.

Mpower Income

Registered through: GoDaddy.com, LLC (Domain Names | The World's Largest Domain Name Registrar - GoDaddy.com)
    Domain Name: MPOWERINCOME.COM

Registrant:
    Domains By Proxy, LLC

Domain servers in listed order:
    NS2645.HOSTGATOR.COM
    NS2646.HOSTGATOR.COM

For complete domain details go to:
    Whois Lookup | Domain Availability - Registration Information

Commodity adviser

New Delhi, India

Market Researcher/Analyst

fixed return income in u r investment .. 2.5 % TO 7 % in u r amount .....it is secure plan and return are sure......... in which plan client open personal account and give the trading athourity for us.if any clent intrested in this scheme so plz us ......our contract number :- 8109000424
    DEFINITELY A RED FLAG!!!

https://www.facebook.com/fixreturnincome.mpower

Review: This site has some negative feeedback
    is mpowerincome.com a scam or legit | mpowerincome.com reviews |check mpowerincome.com for fraud and risk | is mpowerincome.com safe | is mpowerincome.com fake |is com safe

How did mpowerincome.com get a Trust Score of 70% ?
    When checking mpowerincome.com we looked at many factors, such as the ownership details, location, popularity and other sites relating to reviews, threats, phishing etc. Although a site like may have a high trust rating, it's worth just checking the countries involved as these could indicate that goods would be shipped from abroad rather than your home country.

The internet is populated with many fake and scam sites - with many being created daily purely to look genuine. Even many review sites are tainted with fake reviews making it almost impossible for somedbody to detect a safe site from a scam. We attempt to analyse the website information and provide a trust guide that will help you determine the risk rating of mpowerincome.
    [ Click to see the free detailed trust review for mpowerincome.com ]

Mpowerincome.com Mpower Income - Web Analysis

8 months!

http://whois.arin.net/rest/net/NET-50-22-0-0-1/pft

https://www.facebook.com/PositiveInspirationalQuotes (where the link in Facebook originated).

mpowerincome.JPG
    Don't get ripped off!! Stay informed!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Re: Using Inspirational Quotes to Promote Mpowerincome

Okay, so no one is interested in trying to prevent this thing from growing and more people suckered into it. What can I say?

fixedincome.jpg

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by scratchycat View Post
    Okay, so no one is interested in trying to prevent this thing from growing and more people suckered into it. What can I say?
    How can you possibly draw that conclusion, Sara ???

How many possible reasons can you come up with to explain the fact nobody has YET contributed to this thread rather than assuming "no one is interested??
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

Post Thanks / Like

I watched (Edit 1/2) the video, it is pretty touching. 400 square foot apartment (Tony Robbins) Rock Bottom! Is this all there is in life? Not Thriving, but Surviving. Enough is enough. Do Whatever it took! Simple three step system. Build an Empire, Life of my dreams. 5000 sq foot mansion. $750 Pen $500,000 in bank. Oh where can I sign?

The video Mpower Income appears to be linked directly to the Empower Network. It is two pals David Wood and Dave Sharpe yucking it up in what appears to be a mansion. I only got though half of it as it is all tales of woe and then filler about how successful they are now. After it runs for a bit you are prompted there are but a few slots left.

Attachment 3746

Then when you go to click off the page to go watch something more stimulating like monster trucks the final pitch.

Attachment 3747

One thing that is interesting is you are being referred on this video by a Greg Viegas so the Dave's can't even be bothered with you, or this is just a bunch of hacks spamming the interweb looking for $25 entry fees in hopes up upselling a few suckers to the $5000 back end package.
    "It's virtually impossible to violate rules ... but it's impossible for a violation to go undetected, certainly not for a considerable period of time." Bernie Madoff
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Scam-...98399986981403

Post Thanks / Like

I found this on Ripoff Report | Empower Network LLC | Complaint Review: 921113. It looks like the upsell was over $1000.

Capture.jpg
    Capture1.JPG
    "It's virtually impossible to violate rules ... but it's impossible for a violation to go undetected, certainly not for a considerable period of time." Bernie Madoff

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Thank you Ribshaw, I knew this was just hyip but no one seems to be interested at this point. I appreciate you looking more into it.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by scratchycat View Post
    Thank you Ribshaw, I knew this was just hyip but no one seems to be interested at this point. I appreciate you looking more into it.
    My pleasure, my interweb skills are getting stronger by the day. I continued a few posts Empower thread since it appears related. http://www.realscam.com/f8/empower-n...59/index2.html

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by littleroundman View Post
    How can you possibly draw that conclusion, Sara ???

How many possible reasons can you come up with to explain the fact nobody has YET contributed to this thread rather than assuming "no one is interested??
    Silence. xxxxxooooo

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ribshaw View Post
    My pleasure, my interweb skills are getting stronger by the day. I continued a few posts Empower thread since it appears related. http://www.realscam.com/f8/empower-n...59/index2.html
    Yes, I think so also as they both seem connected to Mr. Not So Sharp. It is good he has his 'big business' close to home!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

David Sharpe is definitely in this one. Is it a backup just in case EN is exposed as a big Ponzi?? The 2 Davids are really spewing a lot of hype, so where is this big EN office?

Some of his dribbling from FB:

I'm curious, is Chicago really ready for 5,000 of us to invade the city? Because it's about to go down, for real :)

- David Sharpe

If you are not yet with EN, Get in here NOW..
    ....AND GET ALL IN.
    'Do These 3 Things.... And Make Money, Every Time!'
    - Shantha Rodrigo
    Founder,
    Money Star Network Team

Team BONUSES -
    Empower Network Bonuses From Money Star Network

P.S. Go to the blog and watch this week's badass ENTV episodes, and leave your comments and thoughts:
    Empower Network Company Blog

*** This is not the official Empower Network Page and there is no any Official Empower Network Page out there on Facebook called Empower Network. If you want to communicate with Empower Network, you need to use the Customer Service contact details.

https://www.facebook.com/EnMoneyStarNetworkTeam?fref=ts

Will today be the day, when you finally decide to take the action you know that you need to take?

Will today be the day, that you decide to step into the power that you've always known that you have?

Is today that day, that you're finally in the right place at the right time, and your thinking makes it so?

Is now the time, right now - where you're reading this, hitting the like button - as you know now, realizing that the action you want to take is right in front of you - ...

More of those "Quotes"...