Thanks Thanks:  0
LMAO LMAO:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Ignorant Ignorant:  0
Moron Moron:  0

Thread: V Network - Tom Green Serial Scammer

Post Thanks / Like

V Network - Tom Green Serial Scammer

I do not know if any of you are aware of Tom Green, but he is moving on to his 23rd scam program. This guy is very dangerous and bold about his criminal enterprises. Tom Green was best known for running a payment processor called Ugotcash.com. I think Okosh remembers Ugotcash. Tom Green gained several thousand customers with many hundreds of thousands of dollars on deposit, and then in one day shut it down and kept the cash. No explanation was ever given by him for stopping Ugotcash.com and keeping the customers money. Tom has masked all of these scams behind a legit FRONT company called Callcominc which has an office in Bradenton FL. My hope is that Eagle Research might put this guy on their radar, because Tom Green is a master of internet crime.

Tom Greens newest scam is About V Network

Here is a list of some of his past programs.
    Pera Ads, U-gotcash, ALL FPS Finance Portal Solutions programs, FPS Portal Stocks, FS UGC Stocks, PS Hedge, Hedge Funds, Hedge Investment, FPS Private Placement, 90 Days GAP(Special), 60Days GAP, 45 Days GAP, New Short Term GAP, CallcomInc, 4S2S, 2-gotcash

Never pay-out a cent!

Blow are some old videos of Tom Green.
    YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.
    YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.

2. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: V Network - Tom Green Serial Scammer

Quote Originally Posted by Former Player View Post
    I do not know if any of you are aware of Tom Green, but he is moving on to his 23rd scam program. This guy is very dangerous and bold about his criminal enterprises. Tom Green was best known for running a payment processor called Ugotcash.com. I think Okosh remembers Ugotcash.
    I can remember the UGotCash processor. It was pimped by the most odious poster and cyber bully, whom I have ever come accross online, one who called herself "Siren." I may remember more of the Siren saga, if somebody can add some prompts. She was a friend of one of the Bob Krimm mods Jerry1503 or a similar number. Jerry was a little more subtle and more convincing than the other cyber bullies (Brookie, wiseowl and co.)

"Siren" may have been an administrator of this processor. She was certainly its strongest advocate who claimed a special relationship with the owner. I am not sure how many other Krimm mods were involved but anybody seeking information should start digging out Krimm mod Jerry and the woman named "Siren." The pair of them pimped it on ASA as the best processor for several of the programs which sprouted from Krimm's fallen "Empire"

Post Thanks / Like

What Tom loves to do is sell junk stock in all these companies. He convinced hundreds of people to buy Callcom stock 4 years ago. He told everyone that this would be a real call center serving fortune 500 companies. Of course no one ever got paid a cent for their preferred shares in Callcom. He has also sold preferred stock in at least 15 other companies that never paid out a cent. He acts like an internet marketer but once he starts talking to the individuals who join his "programs" he then begins the grand preferred stock sales.

Post Thanks / Like

You have a pretty good memory. Siren was the administrator of Ugotcash.com. Cash link Financial hyip used the Ugotcash payment processor and Siren was the facilitator. I think I have Sirens real name around here somewhere. I also have a few more associates of Ugotcash real names. Some of these people are still behind today's modern hyip programs, at least what's left of them.

Quote Originally Posted by path2prosperity View Post

"Siren" may have been an administrator of this processor. She was certainly its strongest advocate who claimed a special relationship with the owner.

Post Thanks / Like

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

Post Thanks / Like

You have a pretty good memory. Siren was the administrator of Ugotcash.com. Cash link Financial hyip used the Ugotcash payment processor and Siren was the facilitator. I think I have Sirens real name around here somewhere. I also have a few more associates of Ugotcash real names. Some of these people are still behind today's modern hyip programs, at least what's left of them.
    Siren and Krimm mod Jerry were "as thick as thieves." I wish that I could remember more about the programs which were being hawked for use with the processor. Krimm and Vee were arch enemies. Jerry was in the Krimm camp. Siren may have been coached by the Mara "school of thought." Some more memories may surface, if people keep prompting.

Post Thanks / Like

Here's one for your "You gotta be kidding me" collection.

Tom Greens' V Network "About Us" page claims V Network offers a "powerful business solution" and says to let V Network take care of your Web Design.

Impressive, Eh ???

So, let's look at what kind of "services" V Network is offering and how they've employed cutting edge web design into their own site, shall we:

WOW !!!!

Now we can all run out and have our "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet" done for us by a well known longtime get-rich-quick scheme scammer.

http://vnetworkinc.com/aboutus.aspx

Post Thanks / Like

Excellent observation LRM. These are all front companies to his real business of scamming.

Post Thanks / Like

Excellent observation LRM. These are all front companies to his real business of scamming.
    Yep,

the very last thing Tom Green or V Network wants is for people to actually use their "services"

It's all about playing money games.

Post Thanks / Like

Here is an investment offered by Tom Green. You can now invest your hard earned money into his newest scam, recovery of treasure from the sea. I have seen more than a dozen of these scam investments from Tom Green.

The Launch if the CCI Profit Plan

Hello,

Here is your link to register for the new CCI Profit Plan. Make sure that if you were a paid member from any past Call Com Inc or V Network program that you take advantage of our $250 FREE upgrade to Pro Member. The members that join early and upgrade early will make more in profits and get paid sooner. The first group joining and upgrading through March 31 are in Group 1 and the first payout only goes to Group 1. After the first pay out Group 2 is merged with Group 1 and paid out together throughout the rest of the program. The first payouts should be no more than 6 months and can be sooner.

This is the best program you can join and you will quickly see why. Take advantage and upgrade for FREE a $250 gift from us to you. Get a $25 for every referral that signs up under you. Get a $250 bonus if they upgrade to Pro and again with the next upgrade. The bonuses add up fast and you get paid the profits in shares.

For Free Upgrade to Pro Member Sign Up Here: CCI Profit Plan - A Privileged Offer

For all other sign ups go here: CCI Profit Plan - A Privileged Offer It is always FREE to Join!

Join Our Next Webinar:

EVENT: The CCI Profit Plan Launch DATE & TIME: Thursday, March 1st at 9:00pm Eastern TO INSTANT TELESEMINAR, CLICK THIS LINK NOW... TO INSTANT TELESEMINAR, CLICK THIS LINK NOW... Welcome to the Event

TO LISTEN TO THE WEBINAR BY PHONE Conference Phone: (321) 354-6946 Guest pin code: 106592#

Thanks, Tom Green CEO Call Com Inc Support@callcominc.com

To unsubscribe: Click Here

Post Thanks / Like

This guy is dangerous. He is not looking for $100 Investments, he is looking for tens of thousands of dollars.

Post Thanks / Like

This guy is dangerous. He is not looking for $100 Investments, he is looking for tens of thousands of dollars.
    Too true.

And, IM(very)HO, all it would take is one person in a position of authority to decide to act, and a great big dent could be put in the whole fraud "industry"

It will never stop, but, with a little bit of political will and a tiny percentage of what's being wasted on highly publicised wars on "XXXX" the leaders of this mess could be rounded up in next to no time.

Post Thanks / Like

I have remembered where I heard about UGotCash. It was a processor that was to be used for MadzPop Some Google information on JackCobb and something called Cash Link Financial Here.

My memories of Madzpop are associated with Sydney the ex p2p mod who switched sides. The Sydney woman had stood staunchly behind Kent Black and Nick Smirnow who were Vee and Jake's mortal enemies.The thought that she would decide to become a supporter of Jack Cobb who had declared his agenda as the vindication of Vee was too unbelievable for words.

If this Tom Green is still associated with cyberbullying thugs like "Sydney" and "Siren", he is unlikely to last very long.

Post Thanks / Like

If anyone happens to listen to this webinar on investing in sunken treasure lol! Please let me know. I will try to join it but might not be able to make that time.

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like

sorry for being a slouch but was this the guy behind you got cash payment processor that siren promoted that Judy mentioned? I cant remember? There was a hell of a mess at the ASA crime forum back in the day.

Lets have Sirens real name and address judy. Post it up. We will find her. I know she is a real bitch from what I remember. Take the gloves off. I agree with former player that tome green should be avoided at all costs.
    If its listed at the Talk Gold ponzi and crime forum its a SCAM.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Eddie Haskell View Post
    sorry for being a slouch but was this the guy behind you got cash payment processor that siren promoted that Judy mentioned? I cant remember? There was a hell of a mess at the ASA crime forum back in the day.

Lets have Sirens real name and address judy. Post it up. We will find her. I know she is a real bitch from what I remember. Take the gloves off. I agree with former player that tome green should be avoided at all costs.
    I am afraid that I do not know Siren's real name Eddie. I know that Jerry the P2p mod was her partner in crime and I may have his IP or real name on some old CDs. I have a strong feeling that Jerry showed up in RS. When I pointed out the fact that one member's attempt to present facts was too remininscent of Krimm's mod Jerry, he stopped posting. Admin may be able to find out about the "possible new persona for Jerry."

UGotCash was the processor to be used for Madzpop and Siren was the most powerful advocate of the processor and the business integrity of Tom Green. I nearly puked as any attempt to resurrect Jack Cobb stinks to high heaven.

Post Thanks / Like

Very interesting. By looking at Toms business history at Linkedin there is no mention of him being CEO of ugotcash.com payment processor or president of Finance Portal Solutions. In fact he conveniently left off the 20 other failed business ventures he has started.

Tom Green | LinkedIn

Post Thanks / Like

Very interesting. By looking at Toms business history at Linkedin there is no mention of him being CEO of ugotcash.com payment processor or president of Finance Portal Solutions. In fact he conveniently left off the 20 other failed business ventures he has started.

Tom Green | LinkedIn
    So who is this woman "siren" who introduced him as CEO of the UGotCash processor to be used in one of Jack Cobb's autosurfs? She and the Krimm mod Jerry1503 were "Good Friends" so Krimm's ugly mug is associated with the launch using the name of Tom Green. I am sure that "Siren" claimed a very close relationship with this man.

Post Thanks / Like

If UGotCash was not owned by Tom Gardener, WHO OWNED IT? "Siren" definately claimed that he was the owner. However there was a rumour going round at the same time that the owner of CashLinkFinancial (one of the only autosurfs to use the processor) that the owner of CFL was none other than Bob Krimm. I took that bit oof speculation with a shovel of salt, at the time.

However it is very informative to read the UGotCash thread on MMG several years later. The fact that Krimm was involved with UGotCash and CFL is looking more probable than possible. CFL was pimped very heavily by a Krimm mod (mygirl123). Jerry 1305 was also a Krimm mod and declared himself a close friend of "siren." Jack Cobb's Madzpop which also used the processor is mentioned in the MMG UGotCash thread.

There is a great deal more digging to be done in this arena but why would a man like Jack Cobb with an online forum and surf programs of his own, leave his own business to work as a full time admin for an unknown autosurf admin? Was the UGotCash processor the brainchild or property of Bob Krimm?

Post Thanks / Like

No I am sorry but Bob Krimm has nothing to do with Ugotcash or Cashlinkfinancial. Bob Krimm was a member of Vlane though.

Post Thanks / Like

No I am sorry but Bob Krimm has nothing to do with Ugotcash or Cashlinkfinancial. Bob Krimm was a member of Vlane though.
    Glad that you confirmed that "former player." I had though it unlikely when people were speculating about the owner of CLF. However Jack Cobb was a CLF admin and a VLane pimp of the first order.

Why Krimm would have invested his ill gotten gains with Vee and Mara defies the imagination. However other sorces have confirmed the fact that Krimm did join Vlane. I remember the days when Vee raged about Krimm and how she attacked anybody who had any assiciation with him. She ranted and raged when XLO Andy sold his XLO autosurf to Krimm. Her fulminations were very entertaining.

The owner and mods of both CLF and Jack Cobb's autosurfs will have to answer a lot of difficult questions, if the Tom Green whom they were cheerleading really had nothing to do with UGotCash. Fortunately a lot of very well known scam busters including "gold kitty" had researched Jack Cobb's ventures very thoroughly.

Post Thanks / Like

This is being heavily pimped by none other than Kathleen VanBeenkom. If anything is a danger signal, it is an opportunity recommended by Kathleen at Adlandpro, a scammer's haven.

See her sales spiel on another RS thread

Post Thanks / Like

Hey everyone at Real Scam. Check out the update below. Tom Green wants people to invest in his sunken treasure recovery scam. You might get paid a few times but are sure to lose in the end. Of course the hype will be that an incredible ship wreck full of treasure has been discovered. Then when he quits paying will be cause they did not recover any treasure.

3/13/12 1:05 PM Details Details

Join Our Next Webinar "Call Com Inc" <support@callcominc.com>, "Call Com Inc" <support@callcominc.com>

The CCI Profit Plan Is Launched

Hello,

We have some very BIG NEWS for you. The CCI Profit Plan program is now official after all contracts were approved and signed. We are only a few short weeks away for the project to start and your payday wont be far behind. We are very excited that the program is now a reality for all of you to share with us.

Join now and upgrade before March 31 to be included in the first payout with Group1. Anytime is a great time to join but if you want a fast start get in now and profit big.

If you were a past member in any of our programs take advantage of our FREE $250 Pro Member upgrade. Take advantage and upgrade for FREE a $250 gift from us to you. Get a $25 for every referral that signs up under you. Get a $250 bonus if any of your referrals upgrade to Pro and another $250 if they upgrade again to the next level. The bonuses add up fast and you get paid the profits in shares.

For Free Upgrade Sign Up Here: https://www.cciprofitplan.com/security/autosignup.aspx

For all other sign ups go here: CCI Profit Plan - Program Information

Join Our Next Webinar:

EVENT: The CCI Profit Plan Launch DATE & TIME: Wednesday, March 14th at 10:00pm Eastern TO INSTANT TELESEMINAR, CLICK THIS LINK NOW... Welcome to the Event TO LISTEN TO THE WEBINAR BY PHONE Conference Phone: (321) 354-6946 Guest pin code: 106592# Thanks, Tom Green CEO Call Com Inc Support@callcominc.com To unsubscribe: Click Here

Post Thanks / Like

http://www.cciprofitplan.com/

Definitely one for the HYIP ponzi players only.

If you have an affinity with the sea and diving, you'd be better off going down to the beach and throwing your money in the water.

You'd still be losing your money, but, at least you'd get a refreshing dip out of the experience.

Real investors need to RUN, not walk, away.