Thanks Thanks:  0
LMAO LMAO:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Ignorant Ignorant:  0
Moron Moron:  0

Thread: WebWealthSystem...Steve Lawson says this is "A real business in a box"...

Post Thanks / Like

WebWealthSystem...Steve Lawson says this is "A real business in a box"...

Web Wealth System

Hi xxxxxxxx

I have been searching for some time now for the perfect affiliate programme that I could share with my followers that would help them make extra income on top of what they already do in their own businesses..

Rather than try to recruit people into MLM or other monthly subscription sites I wanted something that my followers could use for themselves to make money and now I believe I have found the ultimate system.

Check this out and find out how this can help you earn the extra income that you deserve..

Look At This
    I think you will be very happy to try this out for yourself because it's really about you taking control and making unlimited amounts of Moola without appearing to be recruiting.

Let me know how you get on or if there is anything I can help you with.

Speak Soon

Steve Lawson

Mob: +44 743 202 8088
    Email: stevelawsonmarketing@gmail.com
    ʎɐqǝ uo pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ ʎnq ı ǝɯıʇ ʇsɐן ǝɥʇ sı sıɥʇ

2. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: WebWealthSystem...Steve Lawson says this is "A real business in a box"...

From the home page.....You really don't need to read past this to know it's BS....LOL

Web Wealth System
    Discover How A Former Grocery Store 'Bag Boy' Went From The Poor House To The Penthouse... Earning More Than $4,387.93 PER DAY.
    Here's Your Chance To Legally Steal My PROVEN Model And Pocket $1,500.00, $3,500.00 Or Even $6,000.00 Commissions
    Starting TODAY...

4. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Admin here is Terry Duff....

Terry Duff.jpg

Terry has a history of pimping scams...

http://www.realscam.com/f17/what-eve...883/#post39309

FaceBook group page...

https://www.facebook.com/webwealthsystem/?fref=ts

6. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Poop from Terry Duff...

Hi xxxxxxxxx!

It's Terry...

Congrats, you're in! :)

Before continuing, be sure to hit the "reply" button to this email and let me know you received it.

Before we continue, I want you to know the emails you receive from me won't be like ANY OTHER newsletter you're subscribed to.

That's not how I roll.

I share real, actionable advice that you can implement.

Further, I'm in the trenches WITH YOU doing what I'm preaching (I didn't use something years ago, "get lucky" and then pass it along. I've been in this great industry since 2000).

Welcome to the industry's leading source of reliable, heavy hitting, brutally honest and "in the trenches" information to help build your empire.

I'll be taking you "behind the curtain" and sharing my most effective, most lucrative strategies.

Before we continue make sure you white-list my emails. They're from "Terry Duff". This way, you don't miss anything.

Quick Story...

I can vividly recall the very first time I sold a product online.

It was the summer of 2004. In late August.

It was scorching hot. I'm in Phoenix....it was 115 degrees or so.

Anyway, I was pretty upset.

I had been busting my tail, working on a 'new' online system for a few months and it wasn't coming together.

I had a lot of time put into the sales page, a whole bunch of technical stuff, graphics and all that jazz...

In total, I probably had 100 or more hours into this one project.

And, to date, it hadn't made me a dime...

Well, on that day in August, 2004, it all changed.

I got an email from Paypal that said, "Payment Notification: You've Been Sent $37.00".

Hot diggity...

My very first sell!

The elation. The joy. The excitement.

Nothing else mattered.

I made my first sale! KABAAAMMMMM!

And then it hit me like a brick wall...

All of those sleepless nights.

All of the trial and error of learning how to build websites, how to add Paypal code so people could buy the e-book and everything else that went into the process was so, so worth it.

That little project went on to generate 7 figures in sales over the next several years.

Since then, I've created more than 200 digital products and marketed and sold them online.

Most importantly for you...I've created a simple system that you can plug into and generate nice profits - to the tune of 100% commissions with each and every sell.

If you want to short-cut the process and avoid the pain that I went through, check this out.

The "Web Wealth System" is specifically designed for someone who's looking to make some cash online, but they don't have the technical skills (or the desire to learn them).

If that describes you or you've been doing different programs online and you're struggling to connect the dots, this may be a perfect fit for you.

All my best,

Terry Duff

Know anyone who could benefit from making earning 100% commissions without the usual headaches and frustration?

Don't be stingy ...share away! :)

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

2432 W. Peoria Ave
    Suite #1320A
    Phoenix AZ 85029
    USA

8. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I think Terry Duff likes me...Wants to be besties.....LOL...

Hi Champ!

For over 12 years I've been teaching others how to create and build a viable, stable and income producing home based business.

To date, I've helped more than 17,000 entrepreneurs in 63+ countries take control over their financial future so they can live life on their terms.

And, it's not all roses and glitter...

I hear the struggles, setbacks and obstacles they experience.

One of the most common struggles that I see is when someone is trying to create job replacing income while marketing products that are relatively inexpensive.

If you're exclusively marketing products that sell for less than $50.00 or so, it's VERY TOUGH to create any decent income.

Truth be told, IT'S VERY TOUGH to create job-replacing income marketing products online for pennies.

That's why having a back-end of a business is essential.

(Like the one I outline for you here)

It's simple to marketing and sell inexpensive products online for less than $50.00 or so.

It's not so easy to sell products that are thousands...or tens of thousands of dollars.

And, that's where the REAL money is at.

If you sell 5 products online at $50 a piece, that's $250.00 in weekly sales.

If you sell 5 products at $1,000.00 a piece, that's $5,000.00 in sales for that week.

That's a 20-fold increase for selling bigger ticket items.

Big difference, right?

That's why it's essential to have big ticket items as part of what you're promoting.

But, for most, it's a challenge to sell big ticket items.

It requires a lot of skills.

It requires that one knows how to use the phone (and not just the Internet) to promote and sell products.

That's why I created the "Web Wealth System".

It's a system that does the heavy lifting for you.

So you don't have to.

We handle the big ticket sales.

And, when those sales take place, you get a nice commission. :)

We take care of the customer service, fulfillment, processing of the payments and everything else so you can just plug into the system - and let my team and I do the most challenging parts of creating orders.

Check it out right here.

I've laid out the process in detail so you can see how it works and how you can cash in as well.

All my very best,

Terry Duff

10. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post