Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
LMAO LMAO:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Ignorant Ignorant:  0
Moron Moron:  0

Thread: ZeekBooster - www.ZeekBooster.com - IS THIS FOR REAL? - OR A ZEEK REWARDS COPY CAT SCAM?

Post Thanks / Like

Exclamation ZeekBooster - www.ZeekBooster.com - IS THIS FOR REAL? - OR A ZEEK REWARDS COPY CAT SCAM?

People I was sent a 'private invitation' !!!

Zeekbooster.com is not available to the general public and is opened only to the qualified members of zeekbooster.com, the use of this site is restricted to our members and to individuals personally invited by them. Every deposit is considered to be a private transaction between the zeekbooster.com and its Member.

I see no phone numbers, no privacy policy and any more possible red flags?...

Perhaps some further research is required to help people not get scammed if this opportunity is not what it is...

Personally I think...
    [I am annoying the admins with my self-promotion and I will quit asking people to look at my sig ]
    Last edited by Soapboxmom; 06-02-2012 at 06:35 PM. Reason: Please respect the rules. The only self-promotion invited here is a signature line.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: ZeekBooster - www.ZeekBooster.com - IS THIS FOR REAL? - OR A ZEEK REWARDS COPY CAT SCAM?

Quote Originally Posted by ReportFactsOnly View Post
    People I was sent a 'private invitation' !!!

zeekbooster.com is not available to the general public and is opened only to the qualified members of zeekbooster.com, the use of this site is restricted to our members and to individuals personally invited by them. Every deposit is considered to be a private transaction between the zeekbooster.com and its Member.

I see no phone numbers, no privacy policy and more red flags...

Perhaps some further research is required to help people not get scammed if this opportunity is not what it is.

Personally I think...
    If the private invitation came from a member of Scamlandpro or arrived in an Adlandpro e-mal, complain to Adland's Person of The Year (Mary Evelyn Simpson)
    Last edited by EagleOne; 06-02-2012 at 08:55 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: ZeekBooster - www.ZeekBooster.com - IS THIS FOR REAL? - OR A ZEEK REWARDS COPY CAT SCAM?

It's a HYIP (it even admits to be so in the FAQ section) that is borrowing the Zeek name. Wonder if Paul Burks is gonna sue them. :D

Post Thanks / Like

Fake penny auctions are flavour of the month in HYIPland at the minute.

The demise of AdSurf Daily knocked the stuffing out of the autosurf model, so they've moved on to phony penny auctions.

There's already whisperings all is not well at Zeek Rewards, so I can't imagine the trend is going to be around too long
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by littleroundman View Post
    Fake penny auctions are flavour of the month in HYIPland at the minute.

The demise of AdSurf Daily knocked the stuffing out of the autosurf model, so they've moved on to phony penny auctions.

There's already whisperings all is not well at Zeek Rewards, so I can't imagine the trend is going to be around too long
    What are the whisperings ???...(check my username...)

Post Thanks / Like

That would be the "whispering" that Zeek is being forced to close its' US bank accounts.

The "whispering" that the way the bank account closure is being done is going to seriously inconvenience many members who have not/can not cash outstanding cheques in time.

The "whispering" that the publicly issued Italian CONSOB warning is only the precursor to further International action.

Anyone who imagines for a moment the CONSOB warning hasn't raised red flags all over the world is just plain silly.

The "whispering" that the excuses being offered by Zeek rewards are no different than those offered by hundreds of HYIP ponzi before it.

The "whispering" of long term watchers of HYIP ponzis that, other than the back story, there is nothing materially different between Zeek Rewards and any other HYIP ponzi.

The "fact" is that the "facts" will not become available until a/the investigator gets "inside" Zeek Rewards, which, given the fact Zeek Rewards purports to be offshore to the USA, is "probably" unlikely.

What is "probably" more likely is that Zeek simply disappears into the ether, just like every single HYIP ponzi before it.

When that disappearance happens or whether that it happens with a bang or a whimper are another unknowns.

One thing IS certain, however. It WILL happen, sooner rather than later.

It would be a very stupid fraudster, indeed, if he or she left the workings of his/her fraud du jour in full public view.

That's the whole art of fraud, isn't it ???

The fraudsters' success or failure is determined by how well he or she convinces his/her victims day is night and wrong is right.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by littleroundman View Post
    That would be the "whispering" that Zeek is being forced to close its' US bank accounts.

The "whispering" that the way the bank account closure is being done is going to seriously inconvenience many members who have not/can not cash outstanding cheques in time.

The "whispering" that the publicly issued Italian CONSOB warning is only the precursor to further International action.

Anyone who imagines for a moment the CONSOB warning hasn't raised red flags all over the world is just plain silly.

The "whispering" that the excuses being offered by Zeek rewards are no different than those offered by hundreds of HYIP ponzi before it.

The "whispering" of long term watchers of HYIP ponzis that, other than the back story, there is nothing materially different between Zeek Rewards and any other HYIP ponzi.

The "fact" is that the "facts" will not become available until a/the investigator gets "inside" Zeek Rewards, which, given the fact Zeek Rewards purports to be offshore to the USA, is "probably" unlikely.

What is "probably" more likely is that Zeek simply disappears into the ether, just like every single HYIP ponzi before it.

When that disappearance happens or whether that it happens with a bang or a whimper are another unknowns.

One thing IS certain, however. It WILL happen, sooner rather than later.

It would be a very stupid fraudster, indeed, if he or she left the workings of his/her fraud du jour in full public view.

That's the whole art of fraud, isn't it ???

The fraudsters' success or failure is determined by how well he or she convinces his/her victims day is night and wrong is right.

Thanks for the reply...

I read Zeek Rewards said they outgrew their bank, and future payments are now electronic (source: I read this in www.Zeekrewardsnews.com)...where have you gained hard facts that the were kicked out ?...please quote your bonified source.

The publicly issued Italian CONSOB warning. Can you provide a link to your source. ( I believe many European Nations say no to all HYIP's - standard policy)

No one has committed any fraud to date...can you confirm this?
    Last edited by ReportFactsOnly; 06-04-2012 at 12:53 PM. Reason: source link corrected

Post Thanks / Like

I believe the CONSUB warning applies to JSSTripler only. It's mentioned on PatrickPretty

ZeekRewards seem to have made a statement that their two existing banks cannot meet their needs (and named them). It however, has NOT named the new bank that *does* meet their needs.

There's a word that their credit card processor is in Hong Kong, something about Hong Kong need to approve their credit card API tweak.

Troy Dooly, when faced with that statement, replied on his website that only credit card processor is moved to Hong Kong, and it's in the largest financial building in Hong Kong (IBS Towers) though he failed to name the place. As that place houses some of the largest banks in the world that was not very helpful. Dooly, however, denies that any money has left the US, though he did not name a source for this info. I "assume" that he asked Zeek execs.
    Last edited by kschang; 06-04-2012 at 12:40 PM. Reason: update

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by kschang View Post
    I believe the CONSUB warning applies to JSSTripler only. It's mentioned on PatrickPretty

ZeekRewards seem to have made a statement that their two existing banks cannot meet their needs (and named them). It however, has NOT named the new bank that *does* meet their needs.

There's a word that their credit card processor is in Hong Kong, something about Hong Kong need to approve their credit card API tweak.

Troy Dooly, when faced with that statement, replied on his website that only credit card processor is moved to Hong Kong, and it's in the largest financial building in Hong Kong (IBS Towers) though he failed to name the place. As that place houses some of the largest banks in the world that was not very helpful. Dooly, however, denies that any money has left the US, though he did not name a source for this info. I "assume" that he asked Zeek execs.
    fooly has been proven to be a shill for anyone for the right deal.

Post Thanks / Like

Now, now, be nice. :D

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by kschang View Post

I did read some where that it was HSBC. (Until I can find that text treat this UN-factual), but it made sense as they are one of the biggest processors in the world.
    I think Zeek going International would be a good move, as its global

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for the reply...

I read Zeek Rewards said they outgrew their bank, and future payments are now electronic (source: I read this in www.Zeekrewardsnews.com)...where have you gained hard facts that the were kicked out ?...please quote your bonified source.

The publicly issued Italian CONSOB warning. Can you provide a link to your source. ( I believe many European Nations say no to all HYIP's - standard policy)

No one has committed any fraud to date...can you confirm this?
    Unfortunately (for you, not me) demanding "hard facts" as you put it virtually condemns those doing the demanding to becoming victims of internet fraud.

The whole point of internet fraud is to present sufficiently "factual" evidence to convince that large percentage of 'net users without real world experience that the scam-du-jour is "possible"

If you, or anyone else is so intent on sending your money to an online "opportunity" he/she is prepared to ignore warnings from an agency such as CONSOB or refuses to research the history and modus operandi of HYIP ponzi scams, so be it.

Under those circumstances there's nothing anyone can do about it.

The warning signs are there.

Whether someone chooses to accept them or not is completely up to them.

Post Thanks / Like

I did read some where that it was HSBC. (Until I can find that text treat this UN-factual), but it made sense as they are one of the biggest processors in the world.
    I think Zeek going International would be a good move, as its global
    HSBC does NOT operate its own processor. They sold it to Global Payments in 2009.

Global Payments is the company that got hacked which *may* have triggered the Zeek Panic that lead to ban of 6 countries.

So, no, probably NOT HSBC, else Zeek enjoys doing bull**** work.