Thanks Thanks:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Ignorant Ignorant:  0
Moron Moron:  0
Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast
Results 251 to 275 of 333

Thread: Just been paid!

  1. #251
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    19,782
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Just been paid!

    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

  2. #252
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    3,481
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Just been paid!

    Quote Originally Posted by Earl Lee Tobed View Post
    Seems we all know how to "chill" after a long days labour.Good stuff.If more people learned how to relax the world would be a much better place.It certainly is once I've had my G&T! (or three!) ----ahhhh,Im having one now----just medicinal of course.


    Perhaps I ought to add,its 11.10pm here,in case anyone thinks Im a lush! Toodle-pip!
    It is better than prescription drugs, so go for it. Everyone needs to relax and I enjoy my Kool-aid. Of course it is medicinal, it has lots of Vitamin C!!!!

  3. #253
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    4,869
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Just been paid!

    Quote Originally Posted by gotta love it View Post
    I teach people why Justbeenpaid is truly indefinitely sustainable.... you might want to take a few lessons.
    Want to take a real test to prove or disprove JBP/JSS can do everything Fred says it will? If so, I'll let you take the Black Box Method of Due Diligence. It was put together by a skilled mathematician, and it makes no difference what the program is, it will provide a true outcome.

    Just think, if JBP/JSS passes the test, it will give you plenty of ammunition to tout how wonderful JBP/JSS truly is as it passed the test. But of course if it fails, then you will admit JBP/JSS is nothing more than a Ponzi like we have all been saying. Are you game?
    EagleOne
    Founder/President Eagle Research Associates
    http://eagleresearchassociates.org
    Author: "Robbing You With A Keyboard Instead Of A Gun - Cyber Crime How They Do It" available in soft cover and eBook at Amazon.com
    Lifetime Member of the National Association of Distinguished Professionals

  4. #254
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    21
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Just been paid!

    Quote Originally Posted by EagleOne View Post
    Want to take a real test to prove or disprove JBP/JSS can do everything Fred says it will? If so, I'll let you take the Black Box Method of Due Diligence. It was put together by a skilled mathematician, and it makes no difference what the program is, it will provide a true outcome.

    Just think, if JBP/JSS passes the test, it will give you plenty of ammunition to tout how wonderful JBP/JSS truly is as it passed the test. But of course if it fails, then you will admit JBP/JSS is nothing more than a Ponzi like we have all been saying. Are you game?
    I don't mean to brag, but I am a skilled mathematician myself. After studying the system being used by JBP, I concluded that it is in fact indefinitely sustainable. Being indefinitely sustainable DOES NOT mean it will last forever, as I believe there are no guarantees in life. The member agreement of JBP also states this.... but one thing I will say is this... it is the only online program I will put my money in. All the others are almost guaranteed to fail.

  5. #255
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    California
    Posts
    3,138
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Just been paid!

    Quote Originally Posted by gotta love it View Post
    I don't mean to brag, but I am a skilled mathematician myself. After studying the system being used by JBP, I concluded that it is in fact indefinitely sustainable. Being indefinitely sustainable DOES NOT mean it will last forever, as I believe there are no guarantees in life. The member agreement of JBP also states this.... but one thing I will say is this... it is the only online program I will put my money in. All the others are almost guaranteed to fail.
    Well, since you are side-stepping the challenge, perhaps you'd like to demonstrate how you arrived at your conclusion...!
    It seems like in this "industry" common sense is not all that common!

  6. #256
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    180
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Just been paid!

    From Paragraph 27 of the Aug. 5, 2008, complaint for forfeiture in the AdSurfDaily Ponzi case:

    "Over the Internet, ASD claims to have a business model with an "innovative rebate structure that will enable [it] to continue indefinitely."

    The import of the allegation in the context of JSS/JBP is that it shows that the Feds previously have encountered "programs" that have claimed to be indefinitely sustainable and simply viewed at as wordplay designed to confuse participants and mask the fraud scheme.

    JSS/JBP fundamentally has the same commission-payout scheme as ASD while offering double ASD's daily payout. Meantime, ASD's "advertising" module already was in place when the federal raid occurred. The JSS/JBP rotator exists in theory only. JSS/JBP has dangled it for months -- all while insisting it is an "advertising" company. If anything, JSS/JBP is more dubious than ASD.

    JSS/JBP is efforting to run a "slow" Ponzi. That's something else the Feds addressed in the ASD case. Also from Paragraph 27 of the Aug. 5, 2008, ASD forfeiture complaint:

    "Of course, the slow payout schedule allows ASD time to expand its base of paying members and perpetrate this scheme for a longer period of time."

    PPBlog

  7. #257
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    19,782
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Just been paid!

    Quote Originally Posted by gotta love it View Post
    I don't mean to brag, but I am a skilled mathematician myself. After studying the system being used by JBP, I concluded that it is in fact indefinitely sustainable. Being indefinitely sustainable DOES NOT mean it will last forever, as I believe there are no guarantees in life. The member agreement of JBP also states this.... but one thing I will say is this... it is the only online program I will put my money in. All the others are almost guaranteed to fail.
    That's excellent news.

    It means you'll still be around when this one goes belly up.

    The cracks are already starting to show, so it shouldn't be long now.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

  8. #258
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    4,869
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Just been paid!

    Quote Originally Posted by gotta love it View Post
    I don't mean to brag, but I am a skilled mathematician myself. After studying the system being used by JBP, I concluded that it is in fact indefinitely sustainable. Being indefinitely sustainable DOES NOT mean it will last forever, as I believe there are no guarantees in life. The member agreement of JBP also states this.... but one thing I will say is this... it is the only online program I will put my money in. All the others are almost guaranteed to fail.
    I do hope it is not your day job. First you giveth and then you taketh away. If it is indefinitely sustainable it means just that: FOREVER! It does not mean that it can end one day. You do understand the definition of the word indefintely don't you?

    Amazing that no-one who suppots JBP/JSS wants to take the test, but of course I knew you would decline. All Ponzi pimps do, so why should you be the exception to the rule?

    But indefinitely sustainable....... It is but it isn't.
    EagleOne
    Founder/President Eagle Research Associates
    http://eagleresearchassociates.org
    Author: "Robbing You With A Keyboard Instead Of A Gun - Cyber Crime How They Do It" available in soft cover and eBook at Amazon.com
    Lifetime Member of the National Association of Distinguished Professionals

  9. #259
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    180
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Just been paid!

    This September 2011 document is from the Alabama Securities Commission via the North American Securities Administrators Association:

    http://www.asc.state.al.us/News/2011...%20Network.pdf

    Some folks don't know it, but the Alabama Commission took down Andy Bowdoin in the 1990s -- in the pre-AdSurfDaily days. (In other words, in the days before JSS/JBP's Frederick Mann became a pitchman for Bowdoin before the ASD Ponzi scheme was exposed in 2008 after Bowdoin's earlier schemes were exposed in Alabama. The Feds now say Bowdoin used criminal proceeds from the ASD scheme to pay some of the restitution in the Alabama cases.)

    The document above is interesting in a number of respects. One thing that leaps off the page is the warning about fraud schemes spreading through social-networking sites. FINRA and the SEC have issued similar warnings. JSS/JBP, like ASD before it, is spreading through social networking.

    Of particular note in the document is the information under the subhead of "What are the red flags of an online investment scam?" For example, "returns" of 2 percent a day and 14 percent a week are described as "too good to be true." (Those just happen to be the same "returns" advertised by JSS/JBP.)

    The commission also talks about "offshore operations" and scammers using payment processors "to cover up the money trail."

    The document is well worth the read.

    PPBlog
    Last edited by PPBlog; 05-16-2012 at 08:32 PM. Reason: typo

  10. #260
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    19,782
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Just been paid!

    Quote Originally Posted by EagleOne
    I do hope it is not your day job. First you giveth and then you taketh away.
    HeHe, talk about covering all your bases while remaining firmly on the fence.

    Gotta Love It must have been a politician in a previous life.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

  11. #261
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    364
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Just been paid!

    Quote Originally Posted by gotta love it View Post
    I don't mean to brag, but I am a skilled mathematician myself. After studying the system being used by JBP, I concluded that it is in fact indefinitely sustainable. Being indefinitely sustainable DOES NOT mean it will last forever, as I believe there are no guarantees in life. The member agreement of JBP also states this.... but one thing I will say is this... it is the only online program I will put my money in. All the others are almost guaranteed to fail.
    I have no 'dog in this fight' however, I decided to do a little DD of my own:

    I researched 'indefinitely sustainable':

    The only thing that showed up was links to scam/hyip sites using that term...So I decided to break it down into 'indefinitely' and 'sustainable' and this is what I found:

    indefinitely - definition of indefinitely by the Free Online Dictionary, Thesaurus and Encyclopedia.

    indefinitely [ɪnˈdɛfɪnɪtlɪ]
    adv
    without any limit of time or number



    Sustainable: sus∑tain∑a∑ble/səˈstānəbəl/

    Adjective: able to be maintained at a certain rate or level.


    After having done so, all I can say is...hmmm...questionable...

  12. #262
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    3,481
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Just been paid!

    Quote Originally Posted by PPBlog View Post
    This September 2011 document is from the Alabama Securities Commission via the North American Securities Administrators Association:

    http://www.asc.state.al.us/News/2011...%20Network.pdf

    Some folks don't know it, but the Alabama Commission took down Andy Bowdoin in the 1990s -- in the pre-AdSurfDaily days. (In other words, in the days before JSS/JBP's Frederick Mann became a pitchman for Bowdoin before the ASD Ponzi scheme was exposed in 2008 after Bowdoin's earlier schemes were exposed in Alabama. The Feds now say Bowdoin used criminal proceeds from the ASD scheme to pay some of the restitution in the Alabama cases.)

    The document above is interesting in a number of respects. One thing that leaps off the page is the warning about fraud schemes spreading through social-networking sites. FINRA and the SEC have issued similar warnings. JSS/JBP, like ASD before it, is spreading through social networking.

    Of particular note in the document is the information under the subhead of "What are the red flags of an online investment scam?" For example, "returns" of 2 percent a day and 14 percent a week are described as "too good to be true." (Those just happen to be the same "returns" advertised by JSS/JBP.)

    The commission also talks about "offshore operations" and scammers using payment processors "to cover up the money trail."

    The document is well worth the read.

    PPBlog
    Alabama Social Networking.pdf

    Thank you and very good advice to offer to Social Networking members (IF they would pay attention!)

  13. #263
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    3,481
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Just been paid!

    Quote Originally Posted by gotta love it View Post
    I don't mean to brag, but I am a skilled mathematician myself. After studying the system being used by JBP, I concluded that it is in fact indefinitely sustainable. Being indefinitely sustainable DOES NOT mean it will last forever, as I believe there are no guarantees in life. The member agreement of JBP also states this.... but one thing I will say is this... it is the only online program I will put my money in. All the others are almost guaranteed to fail.
    Then don't unless you back it up with your credientials. Like I mentioned before if YOU want to invest your money in this loser after all the evidence of its being a scam, then by all means, pour your money into it and come back with proof of your earnings. Yes all others are quaranteed to fail and so is JBP/JSS.

  14. #264
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    3,481
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Just been paid!

    To our supporters of JBP/JSS, did any of you READ this??
    "Of course, the slow payout schedule allows ASD time to expand its base of paying members and perpetrate this scheme for a longer period of time."
    quoted from PPBlog

  15. #265
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    19,782
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Just been paid!

    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

  16. #266
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    19,782
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Just been paid!

    Want to know why the average member of these things doesn't stand a chance ??

    Here we have one of Just Been Paids' leading pimps, Mobilbo, boasting about how he's pulled $22,000 from Just Been Paid while only depositing $4,500.

    With no outside income of which to speak, that $17,500 profit made by Mobilbo is coming straight out of the pool.

    Playing HYIP ponzis is one thing, throwing your hard earned at a professional ponzi pimp is another.

    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

  17. #267
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    3,481
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Just been paid!

    Here is one strong supporter and participant of JBP. Now I give him credit for putting together a great marketing program and knowledge of new technology, he is also a poet and still an acquaintance. I just wanted to see if he actually does make money with JBP.

    JustBeenPaid - "You've Just Been Paid!"

    Website

    Blog

    He seems to know his stuff about blogging and using it to the fullest for marketing, he has a following in FB. I signed up the group to get help with my own blog about Nature, Art, Gardening, etc. but I do not have the motivation to keep it going.

    Food for thought here.

  18. #268
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    London UK
    Posts
    3,608
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Just been paid!

    Quote Originally Posted by scratchycat View Post
    Here is one strong supporter and participant of JBP. Now I give him credit for putting together a great marketing program and knowledge of new technology, he is also a poet and still an acquaintance. I just wanted to see if he actually does make money with JBP.

    JustBeenPaid - "You've Just Been Paid!"

    Website

    Blog

    He seems to know his stuff about blogging and using it to the fullest for marketing, he has a following in FB. I signed up the group to get help with my own blog about Nature, Art, Gardening, etc. but I do not have the motivation to keep it going.

    Food for thought here.
    Mattias Kroon was one who was relaunched at Scamland in a blaze of glory. He was announced as a person who had deserted Scamland then returned to the fold. I asked him questions which he could not answer and I decided to have nothing more to do with him.

    It is a strange coincidence that this man won Scamland's Person of The Week Award just before the Bowdoin hearing and just in time to use the Scamlander's winner endorsement to entice Adland newbies into one of Freddie Mann's nefarious deals.

    Stay clear of anything pimped by Mattias Kroon. He is a Scamland plant. Take a look at GrandBankClub which he promotes in his blog and ask if this does not stink of people like Scamland's Maurice Bernier.


  19. #269
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    6,625
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Just been paid!

    I don't understand. Are you saying you are endorsing this scammer?
    His blog follows the typical scammer mantra:

    I am not one who fail in my marketing but believe me, I have met a lot of ugly, evil people online who donīt want you to succeed but who want to come up with all sorts of obstacles against you.Every time I have won that battle though.
    and then has the audacity to use this picture:


  20. #270
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    19,782
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Just been paid!

    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

  21. #271
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    3,481
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Just been paid!

    Quote Originally Posted by Whip View Post
    I don't understand. Are you saying you are endorsing this scammer?
    His blog follows the typical scammer mantra:



    and then has the audacity to use this picture:
    No, I am not saying that!! His marketing technique could be applied to my own real products (to an extent) so I joined the group to learn from others - not just him. I was not sure he was still promoting JBP/JSS3 until I checked out the blog. I would advise anyone to steer way clear of those programs! No, I do not endorse any of the scam he promotes. As a fellow poet we became 'friends' and then when the bullies went after him in Scamland, I sided against them. I had heard through the scamland gossip that Peter & Jim were also laughing about him and making fun of him. (They were supposed to be helping him to learn marketing.) I think he broke with them but I do not even try to keep up with these things, they could very well be great friends again.

  22. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
  23. #272
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    3,481
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Just been paid!

    Quote Originally Posted by path2prosperity View Post
    Mattias Kroon was one who was relaunched at Scamland in a blaze of glory. He was announced as a person who had deserted Scamland then returned to the fold. I asked him questions which he could not answer and I decided to have nothing more to do with him.

    It is a strange coincidence that this man won Scamland's Person of The Week Award just before the Bowdoin hearing and just in time to use the Scamlander's winner endorsement to entice Adland newbies into one of Freddie Mann's nefarious deals.

    Stay clear of anything pimped by Mattias Kroon. He is a Scamland plant. Take a look at GrandBankClub which he promotes in his blog and ask if this does not stink of people like Scamland's Maurice Bernier.

    I did see that he was nominated and knew fairly well he would win but did not check back. He does not seem to be around there much anymore and uses Facebook more. Still that is my opinion and I do not know.

  24. #273
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    1
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Just been paid!

    Quote Originally Posted by baylee View Post
    Darn, Now I have to clean up my computer screen, Please warn us before you tell a funny. You are right about one thing, It is not a MLM, It is a scam.
    What? To get the Tippex off?

  25. #274
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    1
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Just been paid!

    I just donít understand it. Maybe JBP have few hundreds of thousands of members out there. Iím wondering anyone of them see that the login and signup pages are INSECURE. I tried to signup, but when I see the website is insecure. I'm shock.
    WHO ARE THOSE PEOPLE? WHAT KIND BUSINESS IS THIS?

    Stop talking how much you making money from JBP.
    Just show me how JBP protect my password and money in the account?
    Where is the Customer Support phone and email address?

    JBP IS SCAM SCAM! SHOULD BE SHUTDOWN NOW!

  26. #275
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    19,782
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Just been paid!

    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •