Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 16242526
Like Tree1244Likes

Thread: onecoin.eu ponzi scam

Char is offline Senior Scambuster

Re: onecoin.eu ponzi scam

Quote Originally Posted by ribshaw View Post
    I'm not feeling the this type of fraud was "sophisticated and advanced" as Kevin Thompson claims.
    Right. Since when is the act of endless-chain recruiting, aka MLMing, sophisticated and advanced?

Silly, KT.

Not knowing MLMing is a scam regardless of product is where the problem lies. Understand that simple fact, and problem solved for the true future victim. Just say no to participating in the financially harmful act. Easy peasy.

Char is offline Senior Scambuster

Quote Originally Posted by EagleOne View Post
    These were all the major MLM promoters, Diamond Leaders and the top leaders under them.
    Correctamundo. See what I mean?

A murderer is a murderer no matter where, what, who. The same principle must be applied to the MLMers. Their actions don’t change with the product or company. They’re still sorry ass, scamming, recruiting MLMers. Some are just “less bad” than others.

EagleOne is offline Elite Scambuster

And the fun continues on Igor's blog in one of the few threads not closed until further news is made available on Konstantin's appearance in court and charges officially filed against him, or Ruja is found and returned to the US.

I have learned that Trueadvocate claims he was told that he has a high IQ. No mention of the IQ of the person who told him that. He continues to deny that Ruja was initially indicted in October 2017, but refuses to obtain the copy of the indictment. He just knows it is not really true. So much for a high IQ.

Then we had the brilliant investigator and researcher flatrate who posted, and I quote:

"According to some information, Konstantin is free and is no longer in custody and I have verified this information on the site bop.gov and I had this answer:
    Location: not in BOP custody. If Konstantin is no longer in provisional detention, where is it now ? We know that the judge had refused his release on bail at his first hearing. Is this information verifiable?? https://www.bop.gov/mobile/find_inmate/ ... te_results I do not appreciate the assumption I prefer to be logical and pragmatic by speaking with evidence and not with assumptions because it will give a debate without end. it's true we will find out pretty soon, but now at the moment I speak to you, konstantin is no longer in detention

To which cryptoXpose posted a link showing that he was in transit: https://www.bop.gov/inmates/visiting.jsp Inmate Register Number: 77737-112

Now they are claiming that OC has hired the best legal team to defend Konstantin and that once they get to court and present all their evidence, the judge will dismiss all charges and Konstantin will go free, and of course all charges against Ruja will also be dismissed.

Then there was this comment, and I quote:

"So we have two parties against each other.. But where is the party in this fight that defends the millions of members? When the DOJ/FBI wins, what I understand, a normal procedure could be in such cases to try to confiscate as much funds of the accused party as possible and then, a long procedure if at all possible, try to repatriate that money to the people who payed it in the first place (pretty impossible in the case of OneCoin I think, for several reasons.. but won't go into that now)

Ideally there should be a lawyer for all the OC members, demanding from the court that the verdict should not be dismantling of OneCoin. Arguing that such a verdict would be far to harsh and inhumane for all OneCoin members. OneCoin ecosystem certainly has a future and financial damage to all members can be greatly reduced by the courts decision by keeping OneCoin operational. And is protection from damage to the public not the first duty of a court? So continuation of the OC structure under new oversight would be a just decision. Installing a financial legal team with know how of Crypto's as well as a new management."
    This is the stage of bargaining, one of the five stages after a loss.

It will be interesting to see how quickly Konstantin has his court appearance once he is in NY. Hopefully it will be quick and he is officially charged. And the fun continues on Igor's blog.
    EagleOne
    Founder/President Eagle Research Associates
    http://eagleresearchassociates.org
    Author: "Robbing You With A Keyboard Instead Of A Gun - Cyber Crime How They Do It" available in soft cover and eBook at Amazon.com
    Lifetime Member of the National Association of Distinguished Professionals

Whip is offline Anonymous. As are you all

I have learned that Trueadvocate claims he was told that he has a high IQ. No mention of the IQ of the person who told him that.
    clem lements no doubt.
    Haven't lost any money to online scams.......results are typical.

Well, I know it isn't flatrate from Igor's blog as he is a Flat Earth believer.
    Last edited by EagleOne; 03-29-2019 at 01:22 AM.
    EagleOne
    Author: "Robbing You With A Keyboard Instead Of A Gun - Cyber Crime How They Do It" available in soft cover and eBook at Amazon.com

littleroundman is offline Administrator

OOOPS !

There's another OneCoin true believer rumour disproven.

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

littleroundman is offline Administrator

The Ignatov arrests seem to have woken the sleeping international law enforcement agencies.

Channel News Asia is reporting:

You can read the original article here at:
    CHANNELNEWSASIA.com
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

With this latest news out of Singapore along with the arrest of Konstantin, and charges against Ruja by the US Authorities, there are a lot of the major pimps of OC starting to sweat bullets about now. They may e realizing while they thought by getting out early it would keep them safe, now I don't think they are so confident they are now safe. The Steinkiller brothers, Juha Parhiala, Kari Wahlroos, Ed Ludbrook, Tom McMurrain, Ken Labine, the Aslam brothers, Igor Alberts, Jose Gordo, and the major SE Asia pimps hopefully will be next to be charged. One thing is for sure, they are all looking for safe-haven countries that don't have extradition treaties as their new place to live.
    EagleOne

Well, the conspiracy theories are alive and well in OC land. Denis Murdock the self-proclaimed crypto-currency expert and purchaser of a DealShaker Franchise here in the US, just released his "expert" opinion on what is happening with Konstantin's arrest, and I quote:

"From the desk of Denis Murdock in Hanoi, Vietnam
    Dear OneCoin ● OneLife ● DealShaker Global Family:
    RE: United States of America versus Konstantin Ignatov, Defendant
    Before The Honorable Debra Freeman
    United States Magistrate Judge
    Southern District Of New York

Please excuse this long epistle, but this message is urgent and important concerning Konstantin Ignatov.
    Many thanks to Doug Brown, one of our colleagues in the USA, who took the initiative to call the offices of Jeffrey Lichtman, and confirm that he is in fact the attorney defending Konstantin Ignatov in the USA Federal case in the Southern District of New York. We have reason to believe that his initial hearing is scheduled for April 26.

As the introductory phrase signifies in the complaint, the entirety of the texts of the Complaint and Indictment constitute only allegations, and every fact described therein should be treated as an allegation. Please remember that the burden of proof rests with the USA to prove all allegations as facts beyond a reasonable doubt.

I have met Konstantin twice, first in the corporate office in Sofia, Bulgaria in late November 2018, and then in Las Vegas in late February 2019. Konstantin has made mistakes like all of us, but I don’t personally believe that he is guilty of any crime here in the USA or abroad. Perhaps he is expected to pay for the “sins of his fathers”. I can testify of his personal loyalty to his beloved sister and founder of OneCoin / OneLife, Dr. Ruja Ignatova, which he demonstrated to us in Las Vegas. Because of his personal and professional loyalty, I believe he was willing to “face the music” here in the USA despite knowing of his vulnerability in coming to the USA, especially coming without the protection of his body guard, who was unable to secure a visa for this trip.

It is my understanding that if the judge believes there is sufficient evidence to go forward with a trial, then a trial date will be scheduled. On the contrary, if the judge believes there is insufficient evidence for a trial, then Konstantin will be released. I personally believe there will be a trial, no matter what evidence they conjure up, because OneCoin and OneLife are such a huge threat to the USA government and banking system.
    Konstantin came to Las Vegas in good faith, at my personal invitation, along with Duncan Arthur, head of DealShaker, to meet my DealShaker franchise team, discuss my vision and business plan for organizing DealShaker Expos in the USA, discuss several unique legal and financial strategies, and to offer support. Konstantin would appreciate hearing from each of us, especially from USA members, letting him know that we feel badly how the USA greeted our captain on his first visit here in the USA.

Konstantin was stopped and interrogated upon his arrival in San Francisco by USA Federal authorities. I have learned that he is on international flight watch lists, and has been investigated by the FBI for the past year or more. His laptop and mobile phone were confiscated, and his luggage lost. He arrived in Las Vegas on a later flight with the clothes on his back, and left with the same. A week later I was able to claim his luggage at the Las Vegas airport, which I then shipped to him.

The more correspondence he receives from the USA, the better our case for corporate support for the USA in the future. We were so close to getting the USA adopted back into the family, and now we are further than ever from that direct support. Let's overwhelm him with our unconditional support and respect as our captain.

Please take this opportunity now while there is time to get a card or letter to Konstantin before the hearing on April 26. He wants and needs our support now more than ever. The Law Offices of Jeffrey Lichtman has agreed that all mail will get forwarded to Konstantin. Use the mailing address below.

Konstantin Ignatov
    C/O The Law Offices of Jeffrey Lichtman
    11 E 44th St #501
    New York, NY 10017

Phone: (212) 581-1001
    https://www.jeffreylichtman.com"

One has to ask what Denis is doing in Vietnam instead of being here in the US. Seems he got out of Dodge right after Konstantin got arrested. Now you don't suppose he thought he might be next do you?

But wait, it gets even better with the conspiracy theories. You get to choose between Denis' version or you can choose Mark Nishiyama's version: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mtfWwltaWhc&t=697

You can bet these are just the beginning of all the conspiracy theories that will be trotted out when these cases get to court and they are convicted.

In the meantime, flatrate, on Igor's blog, keeps reminding everyone that Bitcoin is a scam and all the trading is fake. I just love it when these self-professed crypto-currency people keep displaying and proving their total incompetency and ignorance.

Many believe that Konstantin will have all charges dropped at his hearing on 4/26 and this will all be over. His attorney is going to destroy the governments claims and evidence. And the insanity continues.
    EagleOne

Gregg is offline Senior Scambuster

Many believe that Konstantin will have all charges dropped at his hearing on 4/26 and this will all be over. His attorney is going to destroy the governments claims and evidence.
    Just like Andy Bowdoin, Paul Burkes and Charles Scoville....happens every time!

Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 16242526