Likes Likes:  0
LMAO LMAO:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Ignorant Ignorant:  0
Moron Moron:  0

Thread: Other

Post Thanks / Like

Other

Literally. how's about we have an `other' category since these dang things just seem to keep popping up worse than a game of whack a mole? I have a close relative who is a serial MLM'er. I get questions all the time from other people like, `what about ______________? and really it is a matter of fill in the blank.
    I truly am sick of it and want to fight back with knowledge, information and facts.
    So my others would be the following
    WFG - World Financial Group
    BeautiControl
    Neurium

and so on. These are flying just under the radar, yet relationships, families and pocketbooks are being destroyed.
    I am heartsick over it.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Other

Quote Originally Posted by kath View Post
    Literally. how's about we have an `other' category since these dang things just seem to keep popping up worse than a game of whack a mole? I have a close relative who is a serial MLM'er. I get questions all the time from other people like, `what about ______________? and really it is a matter of fill in the blank.
    I truly am sick of it and want to fight back with knowledge, information and facts.
    BeautiControl
    Neurium

and so on. These are flying just under the radar, yet relationships, families and pocketbooks are being destroyed.
    I am heartsick over it.
    We do have a category called "Other" on the forum. Actually it is best to have a category for each program under the appropriate header. It is easier for people to find it and get educated. Since these programs all seem to be MLM programs, a thread should be started for each one under this header. Hope this helped.
    EagleOne
    Author: "Robbing You With A Keyboard Instead Of A Gun - Cyber Crime How They Do It" available in soft cover and eBook at Amazon.com

Post Thanks / Like

BeautiControl
    Neurium

I am heartsick over it.
    For what its worth you might consider starting a single thread in the MLM section and tell your story. Add in what you find about each of these MLMs, links, earning statements, what your friends/family are experiencing. There is plenty of interesting stuff there that even if you can't "reach them" someone will certainly appreciate your effort.

This was an excellent personal journey that many can relate to. http://www.realscam.com/f9/tin-promi...r-willco-3013/

Since things like this can affect your relationship with friends/family it may be prudent to change a few details of the story to protect the innocent or guilty as it were. It may be hard to believe, not everyone appreciates meddlin kinfolk.
    "It's virtually impossible to violate rules ... but it's impossible for a violation to go undetected, certainly not for a considerable period of time." Bernie Madoff
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Scam-...98399986981403

Post Thanks / Like

thanks for the replies. Very helpful. Forgive my ignorance on how to navigate all this. I must confess, I am a total newbie! So thanks to all for your patience

Post Thanks / Like

thanks for the replies. Very helpful. Forgive my ignorance on how to navigate all this. I must confess, I am a total newbie! So thanks to all for your patience
    No problem and welcome to RS. If you have any questions, you can PM me (or any Admin) and we/I'll gladly assist you in navigating the forum. It can be intimidating for first time visitors to navigate and figure out how things are done.
    EagleOne
    Author: "Robbing You With A Keyboard Instead Of A Gun - Cyber Crime How They Do It" available in soft cover and eBook at Amazon.com

Post Thanks / Like

/Id suggest "other" be changed to "Other MLM's" and made a sticky. I'd also suggest they be list4ed A-Z somewhere and links be given in a single message to threads on MLM e.g. Bank On Traffic and other MLMs not in this forum e.g. Banners Broker also be shown in links.