Thanks Thanks:  0
LMAO LMAO:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Ignorant Ignorant:  0
Moron Moron:  0

Thread: Serial fraudster - Rodney Blackburn, back to steal more of your money

Post Thanks / Like

Serial fraudster - Rodney Blackburn, back to steal more of your money

Regular readers of REALSCAM.com will be all too familiar with the activities of serial HYIP ponzi fraudster, Rodney Blackburn who has been regularly featured on the forum in threads such as Serial ponzi pimp, Rodney Blackburn hijacks Rockefeller name and A step too far - ponzi pimp declares "SEC can't touch us" as well as for his duplicitous involvement with the recently collapsed Achieve Community - huge ponzi scam

Whereas normal, honest citizens would be too embarrassed to show their face in public after such a debacle as the collapse of the Achieve Community fiasco, not our Rodney.

Instead, he's joined with a bunch of like minded low life HYIP ponzi pimps to bring you:

Anyone having anything to do with Blacburn and his low life friends does so at their own peril.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

2. Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Serial fraudster - Rodney Blackburn, back to steal more of your money

Rodney Blackburn's "Rodney Blackburn's Online Marketing Team" page on FaceBook 2-22-2014:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/Like...MarketingPage/

What a sleazeball.

SD

"No one in this world, so far as I know - and I have researched the records for years, and employed agents to help me - has ever lost money by underestimating the intelligence of the great masses of the plain people" - H. L. Mencken

4. Likes 4 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by shipdit View Post
    What a sleazeball.

SD
    Mark Bell sure has it right in the comments above. Some of these people will never learn, and act like Rodney is some sort of a martyr who will get 42 downline suckers when he reaches that great pyramid in the sky.

Blackburn is never right about anything money, save perhaps for putting a few biscuits in his own pocket.
    "It's virtually impossible to violate rules ... but it's impossible for a violation to go undetected, certainly not for a considerable period of time." Bernie Madoff
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Scam-...98399986981403

Post Thanks / Like

It is becoming apparent serial HYIP ponzi pimp Rodney Blackburn is either completely defiant or completely clueless when it comes to his ponzi pimping activities.

Blackburn has released yet another video, this time pimping something called "Moore Fund"

Before looking at Rodney Blackburns' promotional video and pathetic attempt to distance himself from the fact he's pimping an illegal ponzi scheme, check out what
    Patrick Pretty has to say about Moore Fund on his blog:

‘MooreFund,’ A Ponzi-Board HYIP ‘Program’ Pushed By Achieve Community Huckster, Is Using Unauthorized Security Seal From Norton

7. Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

oh i do so hope Norton goes after this d$&#bag scamster! maybe they have the deep pockets to really hurt!

9. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by kath View Post
    oh i do so hope Norton goes after this d$&#bag scamster! maybe they have the deep pockets to really hurt!

Holy Sh*t, this guy certainly is one of the worst sleazebags I have ever seen! The authorities need to start going after people like him, russo, and all the other major scam pimps!

11. Likes 4 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Our favourite serial HYIP ponzi pimp, Rodney Blackburn is back, yet again, is back to condemn another HYIP ponzi fraud to an early end:

One diligent investigator, that's all it would take.

13. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

In another sign of his complete and utter lack of understanding of the law, Rocket Rodney Blackburn has apparently decided he's able to avoid prosecution if he remains silent during one of his ponzi pimping videos.

He's completely wrong, of course, but, I don't think anyone has ever ever said Rodney is the sharpest crayon in the box

15. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by littleroundman View Post
    Our favourite serial HYIP ponzi pimp, Rodney Blackburn is back, yet again, is back to condemn another HYIP ponzi fraud to an early end:

One diligent investigator, that's all it would take.
    Told ya having Rodney Blackburn on board was going to condemn Automatic Mobile Cash to an early death.

Not bad,

The post was on February 28 and here we are on March 11 and Automatic Mobile Cash is dead in the water and too "Kiss-o-Death" Ken Russos' money with it.

Automatic Cash Machine thread on MMG HYIP ponzi forum

Rodney Blackburn and Ken "Kiss-o-Death" Russo.

What a perfect combination of thieves to keep away from for anyone contemplating playing HYIP ponzis

17. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I think anything Rodney promotes is either a Ponzi scheme, and/ or destined for failure! If I were him I'd call it a day doing these , proven absolute crappy cycle things, oh and tell him about the law too!

19. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

He's b--a--a--a--c--k

A well documented rule of thumb for those looking for new opportunities on the internet is: If Rodney Blackburn is recommending it, RUN AWAY

Rodney Blackburn doesn't do "legitimate"

He is an unashamed pusher of illegal HYIP ponzis and pyramids

Rodney has now placed the kiss o' death on the MLM company behind the overhyped and overpriced "weight loss", Iaso™ Tea

You're correct, it's the same Iaso™ Tea recently featured in an article on BEHINDMLM.com entitled Total Life Changes shipping delays acceptable?

21. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

You're correct, it's the same Iaso™ Tea recently featured in an article on BEHINDMLM.com entitled Total Life Changes shipping delays acceptable?
    Our unrepentant con artist Faith Sloan is pimping this one also.

Looks like she considers being charged by the SEC nothing more than a speed bump on God's road for her.

slideshare.net/faithsloanGodschild/total-life-changes-compensation-plan-2015

sniffing-butt.jpg

SD

"No one in this world, so far as I know - and I have researched the records for years, and employed agents to help me - has ever lost money by underestimating the intelligence of the great masses of the plain people" - H. L. Mencken

23. Likes 4 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Ho Hum,

the Rodney Blackburn "kiss o death" strikes again.

How entirely predictable

25. Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Ho Hum, Rodney Blackburn "kiss o death"
    It looks like the implosion of the Blackburn-pimped MooreFund.com SCAM earned Rodney a new fan:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC9X...346WzPLIoHzdDw

SD

Post Thanks / Like

In another sign of his complete and utter lack of understanding of the law, Rocket Rodney Blackburn has apparently decided he's able to avoid prosecution if he remains silent during one of his ponzi pimping videos.

He's completely wrong, of course, but, I don't think anyone has ever ever said Rodney is the sharpest crayon in the box

With the "Kiss o Death" kings, Ken Russo AND Rodney Blackburn both promoting it, who could be surprised ??

Daily-Earnings.com
    Daily-Earnings thread on the MMG HYIP ponzi forum

Launched on MMG on February 26, stone cold dead by March 12.

You wouldn't have to be Einstein to work out playing HYIP ponzis is a mugs' game at the minute

28. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

DinarGurus.com

The G.E.T. team page on Facebook

30. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

32. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

What the hell is he thinking? Did his Spidey Senses not tell him the SEC would move on Achieve? True Vision Global, Achieve, Iraqi Dinar, Rockfeller, Bring the Bacon home. Goes on his "gut" and says he does "due diligence" to make sure these programs blaza blaza. If he dumped gas on people's money and set it ablaze they would have a better chance of seeing it again.

The haters always manage to get it right, Blackburn always manages to get it wrong. Who ya gonna listen too?

Haters Gonna Hate.JPG
    "It's virtually impossible to violate rules ... but it's impossible for a violation to go undetected, certainly not for a considerable period of time." Bernie Madoff
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Scam-...98399986981403

34. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by shipdit View Post
    Rodney Blackburn's "Rodney Blackburn's Online Marketing Team" page on FaceBook 2-22-2014:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/Like...MarketingPage/

What a sleazeball.

SD

hey, I'd like a bigger/viewable JPG of that long thread you have screenshot there. the evidence is missing from the FB page but I'd love to see the this. still trying to catch up on everything.

36. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

This guy is persistent, always looking for ways to scam people

38. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post