Thanks Thanks:  0
LMAO LMAO:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Ignorant Ignorant:  0
Moron Moron:  0
Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: UFun/UToken/Unascos SCAM' Let's have some UFUN!

Post Thanks / Like

re: UFun/UToken/Unascos SCAM' Let's have some UFUN!

<->

Check out the thread that was just deleted from the UToken Global Facebook group.

You'll notice that even "just back from Malaysia" promoter Tania Parsons is now willing to express her discontent with the unavailability of withdrawls:

SD

"No one in this world, so far as I know - and I have researched the records for years, and employed agents to help me - has ever lost money by underestimating the intelligence of the great masses of the plain people" - H. L. Mencken

2. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Nagen, it is called selective payments, yes, you probably pimped the hell out of UFUN and lured a-lot of victims to it,
    that is why they pay you and reply to your tickets, they hope you bring them more suckers, would be dumb not to pay huge pimps.

4. Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Newbies won't see it, but long term observers of the HYIP ponzi fraud scene know the pattern only too well.

Everything "seems" to be progressing nicely, until the first signs of regulatory action begin.

Then panicked newbies start telling the truth.

They haven't been paid for months and their support tickets haven't been answered for months either, but they've been too scared to complain, fearing their accounts will be deleted.

The pimps double and redouble their efforts and the forum mods delete delete any "negative" posts, until the number of critical posts outnumber the "rah-rah-bish-boom-ba-everything's-rosey" contributions and we slowly start to see truthful posts emerging faster than the mods can delete them.

Unfortunately, by then it's too late and people discover the HYIP had effectively collapsed months before and their money is long gone
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

6. Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Todays' update on Thailands' NationMultiMedia.com

You can read the original article here on NationMultiMedia.com

8. Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by littleroundman View Post
    Newbies won't see it, but long term observers of the HYIP ponzi fraud scene know the pattern only too well.

Everything "seems" to be progressing nicely, until the first signs of regulatory action begin.

They haven't been paid for months and their support tickets haven't been answered for months either, but they've been too scared to complain, fearing their accounts will be deleted.

The pimps double and redouble their efforts and the forum mods delete delete any "negative" posts, until the number of critical posts outnumber the "rah-rah-bish-boom-ba-everything's-rosey" contributions and we slowly start to see truthful posts emerging faster than the mods can delete them.

Unfortunately, by then it's too late and people discover the HYIP had effectively collapsed months before and their money is long gone
    heh. wacky noobs
    Haven't lost any money to online scams.......results are typical.

10. Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by shipdit View Post
    <->

Check out the thread that was just deleted from the UToken Global Facebook group.

You'll notice that even "just back from Malaysia" promoter Tania Parsons is now willing to express her discontent with the unavailability of withdrawls:

SD

Yeh. What are they complained about. I mean, SOMEBODY got paid. That's all that matters, right?

12. Likes 4 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by shipdit View Post

That would be this Tania Parsons:

UFUN Xing Tania Parsons Explains The Ufun / Utoken Compensation Plan on Facebook

14. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

At least Tania can go to bed tonight knowing she's got ONE thing right in the past few weeks:

Tania Parsons' tania.parsons page on Facebook

16. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by littleroundman View Post

And not forgetting people trying to sell off their (worthless) accounts:-

UF FB 20 May 15.jpg

Meanwhile the diehards continue the flow of reassurance....and some people ACTUALLY believe them.....

UF FB 2 20 May 15.jpg

18. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

And that has been on the UfunUtokenUSA page on Facebook since April 8

Somebody knew something

20. Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Yeah, right,

so a bunch of UFun lawyers are going to take time off from defending the multi million dollar UFun ponzi fraud to hunt down the nasty naysayers spreading rumours about UFun.

You can read the original article here on The MalayMailOnline.com

Maybe it's just me, but I somehow can't see anyone being afraid of (or believing) ANYTHING with the name of UFun attached to it.

22. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Check out these words of wisdom by Casey Tan from less than six months ago:

24. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

That finncity thing makes me laugh, you get told to keep it under the radar etc. You can just see its another clear scam.
    Thing with ufun some of the 'leaders' keep saying theres big news, yet you keep reading that more and more is arrested, just leading people along.

26. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Interesting article on the Behind MLM site:

12th uFun Club arrest in Thailand, affiliate woken up

28. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

It seems not everyone in the Malaysian press has fallen under the UFun spell:

Todays' Malaysia-Chronicle is reporting:

You can read the original article here at
    Malaysia-Chronicle.com

30. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by kschang View Post
    Anjali over on BehindMLM dug up that Gianno's GF, "Rosita Stanfield", has a sister by the name of Perenise Pena who works in Samoan Ministry of Revenue. And both Rosita and Giannos were in Samoa recently, and Pena also FB'ed that she's picking up Rosita at the Samoan international airport.

So yeah, there's definitely something that smells over there.
    Does this help at all?

NG pic Samoa May 15.jpg

32. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

The UFun situation is getting murkier and murkier with each passing day.

From Malaysias' TheStar online

You can read the original article here at TheStar.com.my

34. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

There's a couple interesting scams in China right now that reached Malaysia.

There's one called "Asian Co-Prosperity Fund" that allegedly stole over 100 milion RMB from China in 2013 and 2014. In 2014 they said they're merging with another fund, then stopped paying any dividends and all the office in Kuala Lampur emptied and nothing's left. The fund apparently requires investments in British Pounds as they claimed they wanted to get listed on London Stock Exchange.

投資高回酬基金 500ä¸*國人被騙5820è¬ | ä¸*國å*±

I am not finding ANYTHING on this scam at all. Apparently the perps of this scam did not leave any trails online. All reports are copies of this news from ChinaPress.com.my and seems their Facebook page have a few more details not on their website, but nothing to suggest if it's linked to UBDP / BDG / UFUN or not. What's sure is it did involve Malaysians being the head of the scam.
    ---
    A MLM Skeptic (not a Cynic) covering scams, critical thinking, and psychology
    http://amlmskeptic.blogspot.com

36. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

As was suspected, the UFun fraud long ago evolved into an international money laundering scheme of massive proportions.

From Thailands' NationMultiMedia

You can read the original story here at NationMultiMedia.com

FYI, Bt779 million= USD$23.2 million

Post Thanks / Like

<->

buh-bye !

SD

"No one in this world, so far as I know - and I have researched the records for years, and employed agents to help me - has ever lost money by underestimating the intelligence of the great masses of the plain people" - H. L. Mencken

39. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Durian is often referred to as the "heaven and hell" fruit.

Tastes like heaven and smells like hell.

My guess is Jackie Tay is thinking the description fits UFun right about now

UTokens Millionaires Club

41. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

TheMalayMailOnline.com is today reporting:

You can read the original article here at TheMalayMailOnline.com

43. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

More revelations about the scale of the UFun fraud from todays' report on NationMultiMedia.com

You can read the original report here on
    NationMultiMedia.com

45. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Haha I got kicked out of the ufun group. A while ago I got added to the group by someone called Terry james, who I thought was an honest person. However I've since learned he's just somebody who is involved in a lot of Ponzi schemes to which he tried to get me involved in. Several of which include world wide solutionz, ufun, goobets to name a few.
    Now because I raised issues towards ufun it seems a dislike has been taken towards me because I've said this.
    Now I'll be honest I don't care a toss because I'd no intention on joining any of these because I know they are all scams.
    It just shows though, when you bring any challenging questions to these type of people, that they soon get arsey and say it's crap.
    Joining This forum was good for me has I've learned a lot about the 'ponzi pimp' type people, and how they operate!

47. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Hey guys,

I am one of UFUN members, not indirectly but yeah I am.

When I said not indirectly is because the reason I'm part of it is because my parents invested in it and decided to invested for me as well. I don't usually believe all this MLM/PYRAMID Scheme tale, but when I heard about digital currency I was interested. But that was 'after' my parents had invested money for me in UTOKEN.

I was and still a passive member. In another word, I don't do anything related to UFUN/UTOKEN; be it about recruiting downline or buying stuff with utoken and so on. But instead as a passive member, I will just have to wait for UTOKEN value to raise and sell it. Which is why I don't pay much attention towards them.

But like I said, when I heard about using digital currency as their strategy, I was interested in knowing more. Because it is different then other marketing scheme out there. Why? Because I know about Bitcoins long ago and they somehow mentioned it when they were explaining what is UTOKEN/UFUN is all about to me. Since I know about Bitcoin, I know that its weakness is the fact that there is no bank reserve in case things gone wrong (Well, a lot of things did gone wrong when it comes to bitcoins). Unlike UTOKEN, there are bank reserves (of course they only showed me in Powerpoint slides).

Then there are Binapuri, Some TV box thing, Some mining that help growing the number of utoken reserves. This means, they are not a ponzi scheme or a pyramid scheme. I stopped caring about UFUN from there. Since my parents are the one who invested for me, all I have to do is just listen. But you know 'parents', they trust word of mouth and some numbers more than than news, social network updates and forums in regards to such thing like UFUN.

But now here is what I'm worried about.

As I read everything from page 1 until here, I finally understood what's the fuss is with Thailand active crackdown about UFUN.

They're not a ponzi scheme or pyramid scheme because of the Utoken reserve + profit generating project (Bina Puri, Klang Gateway Project, Marble Mining Project, Unispace). But what if they are not related to any of these projects? That is what I found out after reading posts and links shared in here. Apparently they have nothing to do with them and thus they are now a ponzi scheme/pyramid scheme right? (I hope those articles and links are correct) Since they are relying on the investors money (my parents money).

I'm also in the UFUN whatsapp group, but under my parents upline. Since day 1 I muted this group, but just now I dig back old posts and found this.

We don't have a spoiler tag eh? bear with me please in regards to these wall of text. Thanks.

UFUN will transform into selling Pre-IPO shares commencing from July 2015. Thus, there is about one month left to sell Utoken.

All the existing Utokens and Investment Points , which are worth around* USD 3 billion or roughly RM 10 billion, will be converted into Nickel Pre-IPO shares soon.

Why we choose Nickel Pre-IPO shares project? Because Nickel mining fetches higher return. Nickel project is planning to go public in Australia due to the availability of advanced technology that can turn nickel into powder form which will fetch higher value in the market. Mining project will be the first project to go public listed and it will be public-listed in very short period of time.

Unispace is expected to go public middle of next year. As it's profit will be comparatively lesser, Nickel project is the best choice to go public-listed first. With that, members will be able to make cash withdrawal gradually from the beginning of 2016.

The Nickel project is already worth USD 6 billion without using any advanced technology. If it uses advanced technology and successfully public listed in Australia, its value could surge to USD 10 billion.

We have been with Ufun for a while, and inevitability there is feelings with Utoken. Since the Thailand's incident has been brought to court, our best option is to convert Utokens and investment points into Pre-IPO shares. So that, we can strongly proof the value of utoken when needed. This will be the evidence to proof that we never deceive people.

But considering that you all have feelings for Utoken, we would let every member to become owner in Utoken Exchange. Their ownership will be distributed in proportion to the number of Utokens they owned. The more Utoken they have, the larger stake they will obtain. We are working with China Pride Group to start our own Utoken exchange platform, this will be our Utoken Exchange Center.

Utoken will not disappear in future; it will be issued by special Utoken issuing agency and sell to consumers. When consumers pay with Utoken in our Franchise stores, we charge a service fee. The more stores we have, the larger our revenue will be. This will benefit every member as every member is the shareholder of Utoken Exchange.

For those who is joining in now, besides becoming a shareholder of Utoken exchange, they will also receive an additional mining IPO shares; this is equivalent to buy one get two.

The four major advantages :
    1. Get extra U points.
    2. Get Pre-IPO of Nickel mine project.
    3. Likely to become shareholders of* exchange Utoken.
    4. After July transformation, there are no more $500 or $1000 package; the lowest entry level will be 5000 package, *$100,000 package and the highest $500,000 package.

If you want to enjoy the highest return, you must join the highest package, if you now join with $50,000 are equal to future of $500,000 package.

So if you now joined with a $1,000 package, after transformation you need $10,000 only can enjoy the equal bonus.

For cash withdrawal, the order is depending on the time you joined and position from back to front, starting with July first, again in June, again in May, and so on.

Because the people who join earlier, your Utoken* may have risen 2 times 3 times or *even more. Therefore, from those who join earlier will be able to make withdrawal first, slowly follow by those who joined later.

After this transformation, we will sell IPO projects. We will not face any shortage of projects as our counterparts i.e. GATEWAY boss, ALEX and Pride Industries's Li Fei are very successful entrepreneurs. They have a lot of *projects in hand, we are using networking way to sell the IPO, this is invincible, when funding is in place, we can start a lot of projects.

Do not worry after the transformation, in future we still have a lot of large projects to do. Low-risk type of investor is the majority in the market, so we have to enter the real capital market.

In traditional business, 10 million investment take years to recover the cost But if we sell the IPO, we can earn 1 to 2 times a year with good projects.

Every country has its own financial products, with a few percentage of commission, the income of agents can be very impressive. If we combine online marketing with the capital markets, can you imagine how large the scale is? How great our performance and how big our revenue will be?

In future, all funds are directly go to the project company, the project company will open it shares directly to public, this become a legitimate business.

Speaking these with you all is to let you see clearly the future and direction of the company. If we go thru this wave of difficulties, we can fight again in the next wave and be able to make a comeback.*****

Transformation process is difficult, but if this hurdle is over, 3 to 5 times future revenue or even more are possible!

Too Many Tough Obstacles To Overcome

Yet We Overcome Every Obstacles

Powerful & Invincible ; Lets Win With Full Strike!

-********Dato Danial Tay
    So to simplify, this guy known as Dato Danial Tay said that by July there won't be any more Utoken, but instead change into Utoken Exchange. Plus every Utoken members are now blessed with Pre-IPO mining project (I have no idea what does this means). I will also 'might' become one of the shareholder of Utoken Exchange. There are also changes in package prices (oh ya before I forget, I was registered under the $1000 package).

As I read and relate with what I found in this forum, these might be their last measure in order to survive. What their goal will be is, to get as much money as possible now (packages price increased) and to see whether this IPO project succeed or not. If not they will have my money and get away with it. If succeed, this IPO thinggy will sustain the entire UFUN business?

But I saw one of the post (I don't remember where) saying that they need approval from banks to start this IPO thinggy (I'm sorry I just haven't learn this IPO thing and I'm to tired to brain anything new right now. Will learn more about IPO tomorrow) and if they don't get any approval, there won't be any IPO? So these so call "pre-IPO" mentioned by them is just to raise enough money to "suck-more-money" and "to try to make this ipo works?" Did I simplify it correctly?

Of course I haven't talk to my parents or anything related to this. I need to understand this thoroughly first. Because I think they've invested quite a large sum of money and they will probably listen to their upline more than me. Even If I did talk to them they probably want me to talk their upline and if its turn out that way, I need to understand this more.

So I really need your help in simplifying the 'oddness' of their strategies, the 'soon to be false promise' and what UFUN will be down the road later. Since I'm just a young adult still, I lack experience in understand all of this fully.

I thank you first if you did spend some time reading my bad English writing. Thanks.

49. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post