Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
LMAO LMAO:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Ignorant Ignorant:  0
Moron Moron:  0

Thread: We Share Team - Brilliant Crowdfunding Platform or...?

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

We Share Team - Brilliant Crowdfunding Platform or...?

I ran across We Share Team - Found at WeShareTeam.com - when visiting ScamXPoser at ScamXPoser.com. It is currently listed as ScamXposer's #1 Recommendation. I figured this would be an interesting one to discuss here at RealScam.

Here is a video of the We Share Team Crowdfunding Distributation Platform works:

Registration info for WeShareTeam.com:

Other sites registered to the same email address as WeShareTeam.com:

David Harris of ScamXPoser says in his review of the We Share Team platform here.

"WeShare Team uses, as they call it, “a unique community-sharing model” that works by everyone funding each other’s projects in your circle much faster than if one raised money alone for their own project.

First, you choose a project to raise money for, and it could be anything as long as it’s worthwhile and legal… even paying off your mortgage, buying a new car or raising funds for your kids college tuition.

Then you set a salary for yourself within reason, and WeShare Team helps you fund your project with their amazing new platform."
    He goes on to talk about how only a very small portion of funds raised through traditional fundraising methods go to the actual organization and a large portion go to administrative costs...then explains that We Share Team project managers are also allowed to take a large portion of donations for "administrative costs".

The ScamXposer review states that WeShareTeam has retained one of the "top law firms in the country", but doesn't mention which law firm that is.

There is a claim that:

"many of these large organizations are beginning to raise money through WeShare Team as well as their normal avenues of fundraising."
    ...but is vague about which large organizations he's talking about (the only antecedents to "these" in his review are UNICEF and the Red Cross, but it's not clear to me if those are the large organizations to which he's referring.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: We Share Team - Brilliant Crowdfunding Platform or...?

Perhaps it's time to give this another look. David "ScamXposer" Harris is an interesting person, a serial affiliate marketer who uses his "antiscam" website to pitch his own programs. How nice. But this "crowdfunding" deal is a bit much even for him, I'm pretty sure it's nothing but a new spin on the old cash gifting pitch but I'll let you all decide if I'm off base here:

If that link goes dark let me know, I archived it. Correct me if I'm wrong but legitimate crowdfunding generaly isn't viewed as an income opportunity for the donor, is it? But that video makes it sound like, after an elaborate system of pass ups and "floors" you can turn $200 into over a million as long as enough new $200 "donations" are made after you join. Now to my humble understanding that sounds a hell of a lot like a pyramid scheme but if it is one it's a pyramid scheme with the ScamXposer dot com seal of approval.
    So your prophets of finance have fallen on their collective proverbial face, and you hear muffled voices calling: Welcome to the human race.
    You made a killing dealing real estate at NASA selling cemetery plots in outer space til some falling coffins crashed upon your doorstep: Welcome to the human race.

Open up your heart...

Welcome to RealScam.com.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: We Share Team - Brilliant Crowdfunding Platform or...?

Quote Originally Posted by GlimDropper View Post

Correct me if I'm wrong but legitimate crowdfunding generaly isn't viewed as an income opportunity for the donor, is it?
    I think that is probably right in most cases.

Crowdfunding is great -- but the taxes suck | VentureBeat | Business | by Megan Anderle
    "It's virtually impossible to violate rules ... but it's impossible for a violation to go undetected, certainly not for a considerable period of time." Bernie Madoff
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Scam-...98399986981403