Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: Is Bitcoin an imploding ponzi??...

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Is Bitcoin an imploding ponzi??...

I'm back to see how much this thread evolved. Not much action even though Bitcoin and the crypto world is literally the easiest and most legit way of making money online.
    I don't have an affiliate network, no email lists to send spam to. Only an ever deeper understanding of this stuff.
    This is the number one dream gig for antisocial types. No need to lick the customers' asses just to sell some bullshit weight loss cream or pill.
    If you get fatigued by too much human interaction this thing can be done solo.
    Lots of people are unable to make a buck in even legit MLMs because they lack the people skills.
    Doing the same lengthy sales pitch like a parrot over and over with less than 1 percent conversion rate is exhausting.
    This is for those people who can't be bothered with the magic cures and plastic nonsense only fools would buy.
    Or the sect like climate of MLM groups. I have been to numerous MLM seminars and the brainwashing is always the same. Like, "we are a family" and such while it's always a den of snakes.
    I guess snakes have families too.
    No need to dress up like Jehova's witnesses to preach about the best apple peeler.
    The smarter and luckier ones have already made a life changing amount of money just by knowing trends and taking action in time.
    The adoption curve is exponential just like in the case of the internet or any other disruptive technology.
    This is nothing more than technology and you cannot go wrong by investing in relevant tech.
    Bitcoin alone went up by 1000% since my last visit. Read the writing on the wall!
    Corporate is going mad about buying, volume and therefore liquidity is through the roof.
    Wall street has entered the game.
    It was indeed foolish to miss a 1000% return. I mean do you guys hate money or what?
    Don't make the same mistake twice.
    At least get some Bitcoin and ETH.

Do yourself a favor and read the whitepaper.

2. LMAO Soapboxmom LMAO
    Ignorant Soapboxmom Ignorant
    Moron Soapboxmom You Moron
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by cloudchecker View Post
    I'm back
    Congrats on your gains. I never would have guessed BTC would have soared like this; hell I even suspected it would be at zero by now.

Bitcoin alone went up by 1000% since my last visit. Read the writing on the wall!
    So have GameStop, Tesla, and a slew of other stocks. Some people will get out in time, many will get in too late and/or stay too long.

Wall Street is also floating a lot of IPOs these days. History indicates most of these will decline in value. Personally, I see good and bad in Wall Street entering. I like the idea of trading on organized exchanges with zero counterparty risk and protection against fraud. I dislike how they routinely have foisted so much woo on the public near market tops.

It was indeed foolish to miss a 1000% return. I mean do you guys hate money or what?
    There was a young bull and an old bull standing on a hill. The young bull says "lets run down there and screw one of those cows" to which the old bull replies "lets walk down and screw them all!"

Everyone knows the name of lottery winners, and winners that blew it all. Few stories of the millions of lottery losers. On balance the people that invest sensibly and consistently in a balanced portfolio will come out ahead in the long term.

Don't make the same mistake twice
    Would that include thinking a 1000% gain will turn into 2000% only to watch it evaporate?

Not much action even though Bitcoin and the crypto world is literally the easiest and most legit way of making money online.
    A lot of Robinhooders are saying the same thing about buying stocks and options. Beyond it's gone up and people say it's going to keep going up; what makes BTC any more "legit" than gold, diamonds, art, trading cards, or collector coins?
    "It's virtually impossible to violate rules ... but it's impossible for a violation to go undetected, certainly not for a considerable period of time." Bernie Madoff
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Scam-...98399986981403

4. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

It's clear you don't have any insight on the software and how it does its job. Or the true technical implications of ETH smart contracts and automation protocols. Your arguments are just as valid as if you said "TCP/IP is a scam don't get fooled".
    I mean there are resources to get informed and you just TL;DR the whole thing.
    There is due diligence and there is luddism.
    MLM truly sucks. A waste of time.
    This is legit.
    Sure, I'm the moron. See you at $100,000

Post Thanks / Like

This is legit.
    I asked you a simple question Sally, what makes it "legit" beyond it's going up in price?

As of the moment it seems to be playing a role as a store of value/capital gains; as a means of exchange on any massive scale I'm not seeing it. Further I suspect most of the recent small and probably many large scale buyers have as much insight on the software as I.

People are buying because others are buying.

It's clear you don't have any insight on the software and how it does its job

See you at $100,000
    You're leading with price appreciation in both posts yourself, not software.

Sure, I'm the moron
    You're a moron for getting huffy when asked to splain all this wizbang to a simple artisan like ribshaw. Is there come reason "X" crypto the price can't and won't be separated from "Y" crypto the technology?
    Last edited by ribshaw; 01-27-2021 at 12:47 PM.
    "It's virtually impossible to violate rules ... but it's impossible for a violation to go undetected, certainly not for a considerable period of time." Bernie Madoff

7. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

See my older posts. Every link to get someone started is there. Every piece of relevant literature.
    TL;DR syndrome at its best.
    If you cannot google "Bitcoin whitepaper" or "ETH whitepaper" nobody in the world can possibly help you.
    The price represents its assumed value. It's so high because it has a ton of uses. It is useful unlike your endless ad hominems.
    But here it is in case you are unable to use a search engine on your own:
    Bitcoin - Open source P2P money
    Home | ethereum.org
    Cryptocurrency Prices, Charts And Market Capitalizations | CoinMarketCap

This feels like explaining gravity to a flat earther.
    To understand all this wizbang you actually must be computer literate which you obviously aren't. Do you expect me to lead everyone with baby steps through years of IT basics?
    All the HaaS and IaaS and stuff like that. Servers, networks and all that stuff.
    You must be computer literate. There is no way around it. You must understand protocols and how things are validated. If the fundamentals are not there you're a waste of time.
    Read the whitepapers. I can't just beam IT into your head.

Post Thanks / Like

It is useful unlike your endless ad hominems.
    Oh Sally, I don't know which I find more enjoyable your pouting, market timing skills, or the irony.

It's clear you don't have any insight on the software and how it does its job.
    Your arguments are just as valid as if you said "TCP/IP is a scam don't get fooled"
    I mean there are resources to get informed and you just TL;DR the whole thing.
    There is due diligence and there is luddism.
    TL;DR syndrome at its best.
    If you cannot google "Bitcoin whitepaper" or "ETH whitepaper" nobody in the world can possibly help you.
    But here it is in case you are unable to use a search engine on your own:
    This feels like explaining gravity to a flat earther.
    To understand all this wizbang you actually must be computer literate which you obviously aren't.
    Do you expect me to lead everyone with baby steps through years of IT basics?
    If the fundamentals are not there you're a waste of time.
    Read the whitepapers. I can't just beam IT into your head.

I would like to point out for the class you showed up in this thread 12/09/2017 two short days before Bitcoin's then peak of $19,140.80 interactive bitcoin chart - Yahoo Search Results regaling us with your wisdom-ness. For the next two years people were puking on their shoes getting out of Bitcoin yet no Cloudchecker buy signals. Now near record highs for quite a few asset classes you show up. How impressive is that?

See my older posts.
    Check...

This thread would have been a tad more engaging if you protested my endless homilies. One day I only wish to be half as clever as you are wise.

10. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Address your complete lack of computer literacy or enrcyption knowledge and then we can discuss things like adults. In the meantime you can make some pasta art or something.
    I won't give you free buy signals. I paid for my knowledge; why would I exchange all of it for your kind words?
    Markets are cyclical. Up and down. Bitcoin is crashing and you would puke into your shoes in panic.
    It has been crashing all its lifetime but it appears to be tumbling upwards.
    You can't grasp the logarithmic graphs, can you?
    Recently it crashed all the way up to $42000.

We really can't speak the same language if you have no knowledge of how cryptography and crypto coins work.
    Not only you are not miner material, you are not investor material either.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6OXAkf0tGLM

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Hollaback Sally Rides Again 1/24/2021
    Corporate is going mad about buying, volume and therefore liquidity is through the roof.
    The fund below comprising a basket of "crypto" stocks reached it's high current high print of $37 on the first day it was dumped sold publicly. Right now it's at $24.

Quote Originally Posted by Van Eck

Fund Description

VanEck Vectors Digital Transformation ETF (the “Fund”) seeks to track as closely as possible, before fees and expenses, the price and yield performance of the MVIS Global Digital Assets Equity Index (the “Index”), which is intended to track the performance of companies that are participating in the digital assets economies. https://www.vaneck.com/us/en/investm...tion-etf-dapp/

Quote Originally Posted by Hollaback Sally Rides Again 1/24/2021
    Don't make the same mistake twice.
    At least get some Bitcoin and ETH.

ETH Price $1368.90 1/24/2021
    ETH Price $1829.95 Today

BTC Price $32,285.73 1/24/2021
    BTC Price $32,641.88 Today
    Quote Originally Posted by To the Moon Sally 1-26-2021
    Sure, I'm the moron. See you at $100,0000
    I'm going to give Sally a lot of credit since ETH rose to $4K and BTC $64K after his insult filled tirade-ical homecoming. If people had bought Sally's witty return and sold shortly thereafter they would have netted a tidy return. Now prices are back to a tittle more than when he briefly drove by to regale us with wisdom. What now brown cow? Buy, Sell, Hold? Sally?

A major problem it can become investmenting/trading on advice absent one's own well constructed plan.

Quote Originally Posted by Sally the Barista 02-05-2021
    I'm gonna have so much fun when I return to serve a tall glass of "I told you so".
    Will this be served with one of those F*&KING cardboard straws?
    Last edited by ribshaw; 06-25-2021 at 11:52 AM.