Ignorant Ignorant:  0
Moron Moron:  0

Thread: Prosper With Integrity, the scam formerly known as 2010 Blessings

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Re: Prosper With Integrity, the scam formerly known as 2010 Blessings

Brenda Renkema blathers that she would like to "discover for myself if I personally think it is a scam." Well then why should we bother to imprison rapists and murderers? She can discover for herself that they are criminals. What logic!!!
    Anyone needing assistance please feel free to use this e-mail in addition to the PM system here to contact me: soapboxmom@hotmail.com

Dallas College Richland Campus Music Advising Derrick Logozzo / Melissa Logan / Not NASM Accredited / Out of State Tuition Nightmare!

Love some Bunny! I do!

2. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Prosper With Integrity, the scam formerly known as 2010 Blessings

Quote Originally Posted by Soapboxmom View Post
    Brenda Renkema blathers that she would like to "discover for myself if I personally think it is a scam." Well then why should we bother to imprison rapists and murderers? She can discover for herself that they are criminals. What logic!!!
    Taken directly from the Ponzi-pimp playbook section on due diligence. It is so much more efficient and easy to join a programs and find out firsthand that it's crap rather than all that tedious investigating company background, reading laws, and all those other pesky little details that get in the way of stealing money or having it stolen!!! This is exactly the mindset that hyip/ponzi admins love to see coming...!
    It seems like in this "industry" common sense is not all that common!

4. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post