Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Ignorant Ignorant:  0
Moron Moron:  0
Page 16 of 33 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast

Thread: Black Diamond Consulting Corp. Donald Alan DK Kernan Jr. of DreamerTopia Felony Charges out the Wazoo!!!

Post Thanks / Like

re: Black Diamond Consulting Corp. Donald Alan DK Kernan Jr. of DreamerTopia Felony Charges out the Wazoo!!!

Quote Originally Posted by DonaldKernan View Post
    Let me know in your expertise what qualifies as qualified. Actually what qualifies you to make the statement not qualified?
    Because you have provided absolutely NOTHING to substantiate your claims. You are a proven liar. But keep digging your hole. It's very amusing.

Post Thanks / Like

re: Black Diamond Consulting Corp. Donald Alan DK Kernan Jr. of DreamerTopia Felony Charges out the Wazoo!!!

Correct when you file the exempt in state of WI, you get an exempt which is the equivalent of a series 65 so technically in the state of WI. I'm the equivalent of a series 65 holder.

Quote Originally Posted by NikSam View Post
    Ok, series 65 ? :)

Post Thanks / Like

yes we did raise 100mm in Venture Capital Interest for the social media application. The contingency was to get the application developed into Beta phase 2 before they'd actually dump capital behind it. I'm not sure why that says Creator of Banner Broker, INC., I was a founder mlm representative. Example: when you join any mlm like Amway right imagine being one of the first people 50 years ago to join. Your considered a founder member, same thing not an owner however I did toss ideas back and forth with them. An I quit the company and told everyone to quit once I found out 3-4 years ago early on what they actually where doing. Everyone that was in my downline at the time quit and saved their money. Same with me, I have no related business with them for years.
    Because that's what you put on there. And the title of founder is utter horseshit. You apparently are impressed with it, no one else is.

Post Thanks / Like

Correct when you file the exempt in state of WI, you get an exempt which is the equivalent of a series 65 so technically in the state of WI. I'm the equivalent of a series 65 holder.
    Hilarious :)

Keep going :)

Does your daddy know you posting here again ?

Ok , show me where you filled exempt forms at least,
    lets leave claiming a 65 license and being registered advisor is a fraudulent representation by itself for a moment.
    Last edited by NikSam; 05-05-2014 at 02:46 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Case Summary
    Case Number: SC121363
    DONALD KERNAN JR. VS. CORPORATION GIANT,INC. ET. AL.
    Filing Date: 09/19/2013
    Case Type: Contractual Fraud (General Jurisdiction)
    Future Hearings

05/28/2014 at 08:30 am in department P at 1725 Main Street, Santa Monica, CA 90401
    OSC-Failure to File Dism. or Judg.

Documents Filed | Proceeding Information Parties
    BRYNER M. CANDICE - Attorney for Plaintiff
    CORPORATION GIANT INC. - Defendant
    GARRY JOHN R. - Defendant
    JAMES WILLIAM - Defendant
    KERNAN JR. DONALD - Plaintiff
    Case Information | Party Information | Proceeding Information Documents Filed (Filing dates listed in descending order)04/15/2014 Declaration (OFM. CANDICE BRYNER IN SUPPORT OF DEFAULT JUDGMENT; )
    Filed by Attorney for Plaintiff
    04/15/2014 Request for Dismissal-Partial (AS TO DOES 1-20 ONLY )
    04/15/2014 Declaration (OF DONALD KERNAN IN SUPPORT OF DEFAULT JUDGMENT )
    12/20/2013 Statement-Case Management
    12/12/2013 Request for Entry of Default (DEFAULT ENTERED AS TO DEFENDANTS CORPORATION GIANT, INC., A CALIFORNIA CORPORATION, WILLIAM JAMES, JOHN R. GARR-NO CONFORMING ATTORNEY SLIP OR SELF-ADDRESSED STAMPED ENVELOPE SUBMITTED)
    12/03/2013 Affidavit - misc
    12/03/2013 Proof of Service
    12/03/2013 Proof of Service of Summons & Com
    09/19/2013 Complaint Filed
    Case Information | Party Information | Documents Filed Proceedings Held (Proceeding dates listed in descending order)
    04/15/2014 at 08:30 am in Department WEP, Allan J. Goodman, Presiding
    Non-Appearance (Case Review) - Court Makes Order
    01/13/2014 at 08:30 am in Department WEP, Allan J. Goodman, Presiding
    Conference-Case Management - Court Makes Order
    Bank Seasoned Corporations Now Available for Immediate Delivery and Funding. Need Business Funding? Easy Loan Submissions. Call today 323-370-6260 or visit our website at Welcome to the Corporation Giant

ALL CORPORATIONS LISTED BELOW MEET ALL STRICT UNDERWRITING REQUIREMENTS AND CAN GET YOU FUNDED.

Call CORPORATION GIANT, INC. today: 323-370-6260

SELECT YOUR COMPANY FROM THE LIST BELOW AND CALL FOR TERMS:

TURN KEY BUSINESS- 30 DAYS & YOU'RE IN A SUPER CASH FLOW BIG MONEY $1 STORE + Your New Seasoned Corporation + Your Funding with a cash flow business

BUY THIS SEASONED CORPORATION WITH ATTACHED 740+FICO CFO + OPERATING $1 STORE BUSINESS & GET $120-175,000.00 IN FUNDING 14 DAYS plus...

a FULLY STOCKED & FULLY OPERATING $1 Store- Average Yrly Net= $122,304.00 (less 30% expenses)

New listing~ CORPORATION -ONEDOLLARCORP “ BE THE MASTER OF YOUR DESTINY! In good times is business is very good, in tough times this business is better! ROCK SOLID BUSINESS OPPORTUNITY! SIC Codes: RETAIL State: Multi-state- 3 years + with solid D & B profile, Rock solid Experian Intelliscore, multiple trade lines,History: Clear, financing secured with well established bank relationships. HIGH PROFIT RETURN FULLY STOCKED & OPERATING $1 DOLLAR STORE INCLUDED IN THE PURCHASE PRICE ! Why buy a seasoned/aged corporation for the same price or higher when you get a fully operating high profit $1 store business included for the same price? Website: YES with fully operational retail business included email address: Yes Telephone: Yes 411 listed Business License: Yes. EIN number, corporate kit, minutes, updated officers list, and certificate of good standing. One year registered agent fee paid. All California franchise tax fees paid. ESTABLISHED $1 STORE FULLY OPERATIONAL- All consulting, training, and ongoing support included with this shell corporation purchase. 2010 Entity Credit Potential: $120,000.00 - $175,000.00 THIS CORPORATION WITH EXISTING BUSINESS EXCEEDS ALL UNDERWRITING REQUIREMENTS. Priced to sell fast: $75,900.00 - TURN-KEY $1 STORE BUSINESS+ SEASONED CORPORATION + FUNDING ASSISTANCE CFO/GUARANTOR SERVICES AVAILABLE. CALL FOR TERMS-FINANCING AVAILABLE 323-370-6260

- See more at: http://www.free-press-release.com/ne....1yD87F4I.dpuf
    Is that the bunch you are suing? LOL!!!!!
    Anyone needing assistance please feel free to use this e-mail in addition to the PM system here to contact me: soapboxmom@hotmail.com

Dallas College Richland Campus Music Advising Derrick Logozzo / Melissa Logan / Not NASM Accredited / Out of State Tuition Nightmare!

Love some Bunny! I do!

Post Thanks / Like

And, once again, you're saying the State doesn't even know this?

Post Thanks / Like

Jurisdiction only matters for if you're being arrest me suing you. If you don't show up what happens is you'll get a default judgement and court order to remove everything you've posted. An if you don't then what happens is your issued "held in contempt"

Quote Originally Posted by Soapboxmom View Post
    It doesn't work that way dumba$$. You can file anywhere you want, but in round one I will get it dismissed without me appearing personally because the court you file in will have no jursidiction. Certainly, some sleazy and lazy attorney would be happy to empty your pockets. You will have to pay a substantial retainer up front as in $5,000.00 or perhaps much much more. So do spend and be happy. Your armchair lawyering is tremendously amusing.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Whip View Post
    And, once again, you're saying the State doesn't even know this?
    WDFI didn't know this existed until my SEC attorney and I brought it up.

Post Thanks / Like

Is that the bunch you are suing? LOL!!!!!
    Correct they're bunch of frauds

Post Thanks / Like

Hilarious :)

Keep going :)

Does your daddy know you posting here again ?

Ok , show me where you filled exempt forms at least,
    lets leave claiming a 65 license and being registered advisor is a fraudulent representation by itself for a moment.
    Whats your email?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Whip View Post
    Because that's what you put on there. And the title of founder is utter horseshit. You apparently are impressed with it, no one else is.
    Claiming you did work in a big way is still good work. Regardless of if the company you did the work for was a pile of ****. That doesn't make me less qualified to claim the success work I've done. Creating sales in high volume.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

And, look here. Donny boy probably found them advertising for free on Facebook! Will Donald accept Monopoly money in payment. His involvement with this screwy deal proves he is minus quite a few brain cells.

Corporation Credit Builders Inc,12 likes

• Consulting/Business Services
      At Corporation Credit Builders we've made helping small business owners our top priority.
      About
    • Photos

Corporation Credit Builders Inc, shared a link.

Anyone needing assistance please feel free to use this e-mail in addition to the PM system here to contact me: soapboxmom@hotmail.com

Dallas College Richland Campus Music Advising Derrick Logozzo / Melissa Logan / Not NASM Accredited / Out of State Tuition Nightmare!

Love some Bunny! I do!

Post Thanks / Like

https://docs.legis.wisconsin.gov/statutes/statutes/551

This has the statues related to the exemption of securities and transactions. I qualified under this however, there is a form you submit as well which I signed and my attorney filed.

Post Thanks / Like

They didn't have Facebook advertising at the time the company has been sold from the original owners. All your proving is exactly what I proved. An regardless at the time they came off is legit, I had an attorney vet them. You don't know at the end of the day what they will do once they get payment. They had no fraud issues until after 2012.

And, look here. Donny boy probably found them advertising for free on Facebook! Will Donald accept Monopoly money in payment. His involvement with this screwy deal proves he is minus quite a few brain cells.

Post Thanks / Like

Whats your email?
    I already told you, whatever you want to explain me in private you can explain here in the thread.
    There is nothing you can explain me in private to show that you are not a moron.

16. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

You wanted the forms we filed. However that doesn't matter I should you the state statues.

I already told you, whatever you want to explain me in private you can explain here in the thread.
    There is nothing you can explain me in private to show that you are not a moron.

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for the chat but now I'm done. I've proven everything and have explained it. You guys are just pushing and pushing. Like I said regardless of what I say or prove it won't matter.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Jurisdiction only matters for if you're being arrest me suing you. If you don't show up what happens is you'll get a default judgement and court order to remove everything you've posted. An if you don't then what happens is your issued "held in contempt"
    First you must serve me properly. I will answer and the case you file in Wisconsin will be thrown out immediately at that point. You will not be able to get a default judgment if I respond appropriately to your harassment filing and get it thrown out in round one for jurisdictional issues. If I am served properly there is no way I will be held in contempt. And, Twinkle Toes, you do understand that to be held in contempt I will have to have knowingly violated a court order. Good luck trying to get one!

Read the threads on here and see how First Amendment and prior restraint figure into all this. I can guarantee that my posts on here are not going anywhere!

Fantasy Land!

Love some Bunny! I do!

Post Thanks / Like

https://docs.legis.wisconsin.gov/statutes/statutes/551

This has the statues related to the exemption of securities and transactions. I qualified under this however, there is a form you submit as well which I signed and my attorney filed.
    Ok, where is the form, why WDFI or anyone did not find any filled ?
    And you did not qualify under any statues, you had a pubic website offering securities.
    And you publicly offered people to invest with you.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Claiming you did work in a big way is still good work. Regardless of if the company you did the work for was a pile of ****. That doesn't make me less qualified to claim the success work I've done. Creating sales in high volume.
    Sales in high volume for what scam?

Love some Bunny! I do!

Post Thanks / Like

You wanted the forms we filed. However that doesn't matter I should you the state statues.
    If you had such forms filled with state you should know they must be accessible to public for review and not distributed as some secret.

Post Thanks / Like

Where in that phrase do you actually see, "I have a degree" It states clearly I will soon have a degree, along with additional University course work.
    What you clearly said was, "I have a degree in marketing."

http://www.realscam.com/f11/donald-a...771/#post63202

You did NOT say, "I will soon have a degree."

The word "soon" never appeared in your post.

Do you see why Soapboxmom called you a liar?

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

They didn't have Facebook advertising at the time the company has been sold from the original owners. All your proving is exactly what I proved. An regardless at the time they came off is legit, I had an attorney vet them. You don't know at the end of the day what they will do once they get payment. They had no fraud issues until after 2012.
    FGS Business Center Virtual Office

Office Property

2 reviews on Yahoo 8484 Wilshire Blvd, #220, Beverly Hills, CA 90211
    Cross Streets: Between N La Cienega Blvd/S La Cienega Blvd and S Hamilton Dr/N Hamilton Dr Neighborhoods: Mid-Wilshire

Corporation Giant, Inc.
    8484 Wilshire Boulevard Suite 220 Beverly Hills, California 90211
    Phone: (323) 370-6260
    Fax: (323) 944-0912
    Email: john@corporationgiant.com or bill@corporationgiant.com or henry@corporationgiant.com
    Our Office Hours:
    Monday - Friday 9:00AM to 5:00PM
    BEVERLY HILLS VIRTUAL OFFICES
    Advertisements:

BEVERLY HILLS VIRTUAL OFFICES
    8484 WILSHIRE BLVD. #220
    Beverly Hills
    CA 90211

Phone numbers
    (323) 370-6234

Email Address

Web site
    www.fgsbusinesscenter.com/
    An attorney vetted them? Its a virtual office and Corporation Giant is not a registered entity in California. Proof positive you are an uneducated punk and once again made a piss poor business decision.

Love some Bunny! I do!

25. Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

... I had an attorney vet them. ...
    And what did your psychic say? :)

Or you fired your psychic for always vetting scams ?

reference: post #85

27. Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

An regardless at the time they came off is legit, I had an attorney vet them. You don't know at the end of the day what they will do once they get payment. They had no fraud issues until after 2012.
    WHAT THE HELL DID YOU THINK WOULD HAPPEN WHEN YOU ROLL ADVANCE FEE FUNDING AND SHELL CORPORATIONS IN ONE NEAT LITTLE MAIL DROP??????????????????

One more question from ole uncle ribshaw, rhetorical I assure you. What on earth gives you the slightest inkling you are remotely qualified to manage money for other people? Even as a MARK your decisions with money are cringeworthy at best. Based on what has been displayed thus far you are barely qualified to flatten pennies on the railroad tracks.

Advance fee fraud, also called upfront fee fraud, is any scam that, in exchange for a fee,

Promises to send you money, products, or services;
    Offers you the opportunity to participate in a special deal;
    Asks for your assistance in removing funds from a country in political turmoil; or
    Asks for your assistance to help law enforcement catch thieves.

OCC: Advance Fee Fraud

Criminals can also create, purchase, and use shelf corporations. In some cases, they may use one with a name similar to a targeted legitimate company in order to specifically impersonate that company and deceive creditors or suppliers. In other cases, they may use a shelf corporation, or a series of shelf corporations, to appear to be a well established, legitimate business in order to defraud other businesses, lenders, or financial institutions.

Shelf Corporations | Business Identity Theft

Two months ago, Agilysys, (AGYS) a small IT firm, shipped a dozen point-of-sale devices to a new customer called Manybol Enterprises in South Florida: cash registers, touch-screen monitors, receipt printers, and barcode scanners that sold for a total of $53,802. The order struck Agilysys' sales rep as strange, according to a Ohio police report the company filed later. After all, the customer bought it immediately after getting a price quote, whereas most companies take weeks or months to place such orders. The rep ran it by his managers, who approved the shipment because the information Manybol provided on its credit application checked out with Dun & Bradstreet (DNB), the main bureau for business credit reports. After the goods shipped, the sales rep tried to reach Manybol, but the phone, fax, and e-mail address he had stopped working.

Watchdogs: 'Shell' Schemes Are on the Rise - Businessweek

In this study of an actual case, CPAs will learn the first of two ways employees use shell companies to defraud organizations. Moreover, auditors will learn how to set up effective internal controls to prevent these costly occupational crimes.

Billing Schemes, Part 1: Shell Companies That Don
    "It's virtually impossible to violate rules ... but it's impossible for a violation to go undetected, certainly not for a considerable period of time." Bernie Madoff
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Scam-...98399986981403