Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Ignorant Ignorant:  0
Moron Moron:  0
Page 29 of 33 FirstFirst ... 192728293031 ... LastLast

Thread: Black Diamond Consulting Corp. Donald Alan DK Kernan Jr. of DreamerTopia Felony Charges out the Wazoo!!!

Post Thanks / Like

re: Black Diamond Consulting Corp. Donald Alan DK Kernan Jr. of DreamerTopia Felony Charges out the Wazoo!!!

Quote Originally Posted by E2014T View Post
    True, but he is very young and despite wanting to sound like a bad a$$, he comes from a good family. He still has a very good chance to straighten out.
    He's had that chance for quite a while now. The further down this road he goes, the less his chance becomes...
    It seems like in this "industry" common sense is not all that common!

2. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

re: Black Diamond Consulting Corp. Donald Alan DK Kernan Jr. of DreamerTopia Felony Charges out the Wazoo!!!

Quote Originally Posted by laidback View Post
    He's had that chance for quite a while now. The further down this road he goes, the less his chance becomes...
    Well, being in jail might stop him on his way down. I bet his parents pray and hope just that. I would in their place, but I was lucky enough to have been blessed with a kid with an absolute revulsion for anything underhanded.

4. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Kinda begs the question of what his Daddy, the Sheriff was doing while all this was going on.

6. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Well, when it is your flesh and blood, you tend to make up all sorts of weird rationalizations for their behavior. Whatever denial his dad was in before now, obviously he is holding his ground now and not bailing the junior out.

8. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Well, when it is your flesh and blood, you tend to make up all sorts of weird rationalizations for their behavior. Whatever denial his dad was in before now, obviously he is holding his ground now and not bailing the junior out.
    I am not privy to the Kernan household financial picture, so it is uncertain whether not bailing Jr out is a choice for Sr.

10. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I am not privy to the Kernan household financial picture, so it is uncertain whether not bailing Jr out is a choice for Sr.
    Well,when it's your flesh and blood who is suffering, you finding the money no matter what the cost is. Unless you realize they are where they are.

12. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Thank you so much to my special birdy!

https://www.gofundme.com/n56vrkhf
    Donalds Fight For Truth

MILWAUKEE, WI $0 of $20k

Raised by 0 people in 4 hours
    Donate Now Share on Facebook

TOTAL
    SHARES
    Share 83
    Tweet 4

Created October 21, 2015
    Donald Alan Kernan Jr.

Hello, my name is Donald Kernan Jr. some, may know me as the passionate, bold, entrepreneur. I am considerably known to my allies as someone you can rely on, though, have been unjustly thrown in prinson. However, sadly on September 10, 2015 at 4:10pm, I was arranging my suit to meet Hilary Clinton. Around 6:00 PM at the Wisconsin Club everything I've listed was haulted in the blink of an eye. the news wishes to paint me as a fraud and criminal. Many of those who truly understand who I am, know otherwise. I am known to be Bold, Confident, Passionate, and Ambitous. I have never been conceived as a fraud, nor criminal, though many believe to frame the picture of me instead of allowing a young american male acheive his desires. As humans we know we have the capability to lie and manipulate truth to sound as what we cognitively want to believe it to be. I do not want illegit and unrighteous men and women to have control over any soul in this infinitely broad spectrum of a universe. This fear they confuse with anger and hate is not what I ever intended for, I wish upon no man to be attacked. I am a visionary and I cannot and will not tolerate evils to concor. If these evils take no days off, neither shall I. I have made many mistakes and I reflect on them daily. My mistakes teach me what not to do, and my success teaches me what I shall continue. We are all champions, my goal is to help the world better understand that we all are champions. My work ethic is relentless, and shall never be mistaken. If I were to get on a treadmill, either the opponent gets off first, or i will die. I will never allow the opponent to succeed. I believe to successively acheive $20,000 , and bring the truth out, through, my time spent strategizing. My goal is to aquire this money for help of my lawyers and my ability to have freedom to solve the illegit cause of events, and the confusion of the fraud. I intend for a fair legal case. If you want to help more please contact me. The local DA's Office, ex-clients, media, are defacing my family. They do not deserve anything, If I am said to be the cause of my problems. These acts of cowards will result in absolutley nothing but, failure for themselves. Share my story to everyone. I will accept any donation and every opportunity of help. I have faith righteous will flock together to help the righteous. Please help by notifying any and every organization possible. Join my fight Your friend, DK.

I reported this fraudulent solicitation and have posted this everywhere!
    Anyone needing assistance please feel free to use this e-mail in addition to the PM system here to contact me: soapboxmom@hotmail.com

Dallas College Richland Campus Music Advising Derrick Logozzo / Melissa Logan / Not NASM Accredited / Out of State Tuition Nightmare!

Love some Bunny! I do!

14. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Whoa! His elevator sure ain't making it to the top, is it?

16. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

There has to be someone in his family who gives a damn enough to have him committed to a psychiatric facility. His train is not simply off the rails, it's miles away from the rails.

18. Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Soapboxmom View Post
    Obviously, the clueless wonder thinks this is proper business attire!
    Whadaya know about da pimps ? itz a biz too.

20. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by NikSam View Post
    Whadaya know about da pimps ? itz a biz too.
    Obviously, he is not very good at it or he wouldn't be in jail for writing bad checks. Look at Ken Russo. He's been pimping for years without any consequences whatsoever. Well, maybe to his soul, if he has one.

22. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Obviously, he is not very good at it or he wouldn't be in jail for writing bad checks. Look at Ken Russo. He's been pimping for years without any consequences whatsoever. Well, maybe to his soul, if he has one.
    I meant other type of pimp , He is very good at dressing like one :)

24. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Damn, I missed a lot, my friend Donny is behind the bars ?
    Told him better keep dancing instead of making an ass of himself.

I bet after jail he will claim he is attorney of some kind and knows everything about the law, same way as he claimed he is a broker after watching The Wolf of Wallstreet :)

As for the song of the day - BeeGees "You should be dancing"

26. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by NikSam View Post
    I meant other type of pimp , He is very good at dressing like one :)
    Oh, my bad. Well, maybe he is better at the other type. Could be his true calling in life, who knows. He'd better move to some country where it's legal, though.

28. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Whoa! His elevator sure ain't making it to the top, is it?
    that thing crashed and burned looooong go.
    Haven't lost any money to online scams.......results are typical.

30. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Donald Kernan Jr

San Diego, United States

Donald Alan Kernan Jr is a man of his words and his words are wired to his mind. You will feel an expansion of your eye ball and stiffness of your ears when you will listen to such an instant success of his life.
    donaldkernanjr.com/

Now, that is beyond hilarious! I kindly posted that gem on his GoFundMe page that has a whopping 0 dollars donated so far.
    Anyone needing assistance please feel free to use this e-mail in addition to the PM system here to contact me: soapboxmom@hotmail.com

Dallas College Richland Campus Music Advising Derrick Logozzo / Melissa Logan / Not NASM Accredited / Out of State Tuition Nightmare!

Love some Bunny! I do!

32. Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Donald Kernan JR Entrepreneur by dkernanjr

Watch Scraps©2015 dkernanjr
    #donald #entrepreneur

Donald Kernan Jr is a person about which you can predict he can be a phantom power of future or an immersive celebrity of coming time or a tremendously fabulous business man of the new fangled digital globe. Visit: donaldkernanjr.com

Gray bar hotel = "phantom power of future or an immersive celebrity"

Love some Bunny! I do!

34. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

It appears that all of the comments about Anal have been deleted on his support page over at GoFundMe.

Fortunately, I took screenshots before they were removed.

He did say on his support page that he wants to "bring the truth out."

Well, here's the truth:

Donald Kernan - GoFundMe.JPG

Donald Kernan - GoFundMe 2.JPG

Donald Kernan - GoFundMe 3.JPG

36. Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Hilarious! You are my hero! Now, you can archive the archive as Donny has a spiffy new post!

Heather Dawne Dobrott

0 mins ago | Delete http://www.realscam.com/f11/donald-a...html#post92500 All the scathing truthful comments you are deleting have been archived by a fantastic RS member. Please read that and get the facts!

Love some Bunny! I do!

38. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Campaign Not Found

We're sorry, but the campaign URL you entered cannot be found.

Gone!

Love some Bunny! I do!

40. Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

State of Wisconsin vs. Donald A. Kernan

Milwaukee County Case Number 2015CF004173

Court Record Events

What is RSS?
    Date Event Court Official Court Reporter
    1 11-16-2015 Status conference Dorsey, Maria S. Digital Recording
    Additional Text:
    Defendant Donald A. Kernan in court with attorney Christian Thomas Eichenlaub. Defendant Donald A. Kernan in custody. Carole Manchester appeared for the State of Wisconsin. Deputy Court Clerk: bm Defendant is advised this case is assigned to Branch 19, Judge Cimpl. Case in court for Status Conference. Defendant has a November 18, 2015 Scheduling Conference date on matter pending before the trial court. Status conference scheduled for December 14, 2015 at 08:30 am.

Milwaukee County Case Number 2015CF004026

Court Record Events

What is RSS?
    1 11-18-2015 Scheduling conference Brash-21, William W., III Off the Record
    Additional Text:
    Attorney James Edgar Toran in court, defendant Donald A. Kernan not in court, in custody. Kurt Brian Benkley appeared for the State of Wisconsin. Scheduling conference held between counsel. Attorney just received offer and needs to discuss with his client. Scheduling conference scheduled for December 3, 2015 at 08:30 am.
    Donny boy best take that offer. With that incompetent buffoon he has for an attorney he could be taking a real risk of spending a great deal of his life behind bars.

Love some Bunny! I do!

42. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I don't want to see him take it. lol keep this slug off the streets.
    Haven't lost any money to online scams.......results are typical.

44. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

11 12-14-2015 Judicial transfer Sanders-28, Mark A.

12 12-18-2015 Status conference Sanders-28, Mark A. Off the Record
    Additional Text:
    Attorney James Edgar Toran in court, defendant Donald A. Kernan not in court, in custody. Kurt Brian Benkley appeared for the State of Wisconsin. Case scheduled off the record due to court calendar congestion. Defense counsel will be entering a motion to withdraw. Case scheduled for motion hearing in Branch 28. Clerk: jms

13 12-18-2015 Notes Sanders-28, Mark A. Off the Record
    Additional Text:
    Motion hearing scheduled for January 7, 2016 at 08:30 am.

[/QUOTE]
    4 11-16-2015 Status conference Dorsey, Maria S. Digital Recording
    Additional Text:
    Defendant Donald A. Kernan in court with attorney Christian Thomas Eichenlaub. Defendant Donald A. Kernan in custody. Carole Manchester appeared for the State of Wisconsin. Deputy Court Clerk: bm Defendant is advised this case is assigned to Branch 19, Judge Cimpl. Case in court for Status Conference. Defendant has a November 18, 2015 Scheduling Conference date on matter pending before the trial court. Status conference scheduled for December 14, 2015 at 08:30 am.

5 12-08-2015 Letters/correspondence Cimpl-19, Dennis R
    Additional Text:
    undated from defendant, received and filed

6 12-14-2015 Status conference Moore, J.C. Digital Recording
    Additional Text:
    Defendant Donald A. Kernan in court with attorney James Edgar Toran. Defendant Donald A. Kernan in custody. Carole Manchester appeared for the State of Wisconsin. Deputy Court Clerk: bm Status Conference held. Status conference scheduled for January 11, 2016 at 08:30 am.
    Kernan is sending incomprehensible undated gobbledygook to the judge in the case filed out of state where they seek his extradition. His public defender from hell is bailing from the Wisconsin case with a whopping 15 charges of which 12 are felonies. He will be behind bars for quite some time to come.

Love some Bunny! I do!

46. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Court Record Events

What is RSS?
    1 01-07-2016 Notes Sanders-28, Mark A. Off the Record
    Additional Text:
    Court ordered defendant to be produced for the next court date if still in custody. Motion hearing scheduled for January 26, 2016 at 08:30 am.

2 01-07-2016 Adjourned hearing Sanders-28, Mark A. Off the Record
    Additional Text:
    Attorney James Edgar Toran not in court, defendant Donald A. Kernan not in court, in custody. Kurt Brian Benkley appeared for the State of Wisconsin. Defense counsel unable to appear in court on today's date due to illness. Case adjourned for motion hearing in Branch 28. Clerk: jms

3 12-18-2015 Notes Sanders-28, Mark A. Off the Record
    Additional Text:
    Motion hearing scheduled for January 7, 2016 at 08:30 am.

4 12-18-2015 Status conference Sanders-28, Mark A. Off the Record
    Additional Text:
    Attorney James Edgar Toran in court, defendant Donald A. Kernan not in court, in custody. Kurt Brian Benkley appeared for the State of Wisconsin. Case scheduled off the record due to court calendar congestion. Defense counsel will be entering a motion to withdraw. Case scheduled for motion hearing in Branch 28. Clerk: jms

Milwaukee County Case Number 2015CF004173

Court Record Events

What is RSS?
    1 01-11-2016 Status conference Moore, J.C. Digital Recording
    Additional Text:
    Defendant Donald A. Kernan in court with attorney Richard Jeffrey Carpenter who appears as a friend of the Court. Defendant Donald A. Kernan in custody. Carole Manchester appeared for the State of Wisconsin. Deputy Court Clerk: bm Status Conference held. Court is advised the Motion Hearing calendared on Defendant's pending matter is a motion to withdraw. Parties request adjournment. Status conference scheduled for February 17, 2016 at 08:30 am.

2 12-14-2015 Status conference Moore, J.C. Digital Recording
    Additional Text:
    Defendant Donald A. Kernan in court with attorney James Edgar Toran. Defendant Donald A. Kernan in custody. Carole Manchester appeared for the State of Wisconsin. Deputy Court Clerk: bm Status Conference held. Status conference scheduled for January 11, 2016 at 08:30 am.

3 12-08-2015 Letters/correspondence Cimpl-19, Dennis R
    Additional Text:
    undated from defendant, received and filed
    The gray bar hotel must seem like home now. Charming how his attorney is desperate to withdraw.

Love some Bunny! I do!

48. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

16 01-26-2016 Motion to withdraw as counsel Sanders-28, Mark A. Off the Record
    Additional Text:
    Notice Of Motion To Withdraw received and filed. Clerk: jms

17 01-26-2016 Affidavit Sanders-28, Mark A. Off the Record
    Additional Text:
    Affidavit - received and filed. Clerk: jms

18 01-26-2016 Motion to withdraw as counsel Sanders-28, Mark A. Pierce (Defort), Kelly
    Additional Text:
    Defendant Donald A. Kernan in court with Attorney James Edgar Toran. Defendant Donald A. Kernan in custody. Kurt Brian Benkley appeared for the State of Wisconsin. State informs Court there are possible additional charges pending as to this defendant, however defendant may not be charged for some time. Defense counsel informs Court that defendant would like the same counsel to represent him as to all charges; defendant may now qualify for Public Defender representation. Defense counsel is entering motion to withdraw. Court grants motion to withdraw; defense counsel to turnover discovery to the State. Court orders case adjourned for status of counsel in Branch 28. Deputy clerk contacted the Public Defender appointment secretary as to the next court date. Clerk: jms

19 01-26-2016 Demand for speedy trial Sanders-28, Mark A. Pierce (Defort), Kelly
    Additional Text:
    Speedy trial demand. Court holds colloquy with defendant as to his written request for speedy trial demand and other issues outlined in his letters to the court. Court will enter speedy trial demand as of today's date but advises defendant that new counsel may then be disadvantaged due to the expiration of the time limits. Defendant wants to proceed with speedy trial demand. Court will schedule final pre-trial and jury trial on the next court date.

20 01-26-2016 Notes Sanders-28, Mark A. Pierce (Defort), Kelly
    Additional Text:
    Court ordered defendant to be produced for the next court date if still in custody. Further proceedings scheduled for February 8, 2016 at 08:30 am.

What is RSS?
    Filing Date Case Type Case Status
    Ascending Date Order
    Descending Date Order
    09-10-2015 Criminal Open
    Defendant Date of Birth Address
    08-19-1990 8187 N. 67th Street, Brown Deer, WI 53223
    Branch Id DA Case Number
    28 2015ML019818

Charge(s)
    Count No. Statute Description Severity Disposition
    1 943.20(1)(d) Theft-False Representation >$10,000 Felony G
    2 943.82(1) Fraud Against Financial Institution (Value Exceeds $10,000 but does not Exceed $100,000) Felony G
    3 943.24(2) Issue of Worthless Checks (>$2500) Felony I
    4 943.24(2) Issue of Worthless Checks (>$2500) Felony I
    5 943.20(1)(d) Theft-False Representation >$10,000 Felony G
    6 943.82(1) Fraud Against Financial Institution (Value Exceeds $10,000 but does not Exceed $100,000) Felony G
    7 943.24(1) Issue of Worthless Checks(<=$2500) Misd. A
    8 943.20(1)(d) Theft-False Representation>$5000-$10,000 Felony H
    9 943.82(1) Fraud Against Financial Institution (Value Exceeds $500 but does not Exceed $10,000) Felony H
    10 943.24(1) Issue of Worthless Checks(<=$2500) Misd. A
    11 943.20(1)(d) Theft-False Representation >$10,000 Felony G
    12 943.82(1) Fraud Against Financial Institution (Value Exceeds $10,000 but does not Exceed $100,000) Felony G
    13 943.24(2) Issue of Worthless Checks (>$2500) Felony I
    14 943.20(1)(d) Theft-False Representation <=$2500 Misd. A
    15 943.82(1) Fraud Against Financial Institution (Value Exceeds $500 but does not Exceed $10,000) Felony H
    Responsible Official Prosecuting Agency Prosecuting Attorney Defense Attorney
    Sanders-28, Mark A. District Attorney Benkley, Kurt Brian

Defendant
    Defendant Name Date of Birth Sex Race 1
    Kernan, Donald A. 08-19-1990 Male African American
    Address Address Updated On
    8187 N. 67th Street, Brown Deer, WI 53223 09-10-2015
    JUSTIS ID Finger Print ID
    Defendant Attorney(s)
    Attorney Name Entered Withdrawn
    Toran, James Edgar 09-14-2015 01-26-2016

Future Court Activity
    Date Time Location Description Type 2 Court Official
    02-08-2016 08:30 am Courthouse, Room 629 Further proceedings Court Sanders-28, Mark A.

The brainless idiot has more charges possible. His attorney has bailed and he is now waiting to be assigned a public defender. He is demanding a speedy trial after being warned it may not give his new attorney time to prepare his defense. Obviously, he is not well mentally and completely desperate to get out of jail. This stupidity may well garner him a much longer sentence as he is submarining his own defense.

Love some Bunny! I do!

50. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post