Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Ignorant Ignorant:  0
Moron Moron:  0
Page 14 of 33 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast

Thread: Black Diamond Consulting Corp. Donald Alan DK Kernan Jr. of DreamerTopia Felony Charges out the Wazoo!!!

Post Thanks / Like

re: Black Diamond Consulting Corp. Donald Alan DK Kernan Jr. of DreamerTopia Felony Charges out the Wazoo!!!

The main thing is also the company is still existing the problem is also as a business I'm not allowed to promote or do business under the fund name. Basically locking the fund up from doing anything. The game plan is once I have the money to hire proper legal representation fix the cease and desist orders and once that happens, that'll lead to go publicity I'd hope causing actual business to take place and allow the fund to eventually generate profits but this could take 3-5 years as I'm not rich. An hopefully quicker because if we get the judgement against the guys who screwed us over in financing. We can collect on that giving access to quick capital for legal hiring. Hopefully this makes sense.

Post Thanks / Like

re: Black Diamond Consulting Corp. Donald Alan DK Kernan Jr. of DreamerTopia Felony Charges out the Wazoo!!!

Not a graduate yet I have a total of 45 college credits and about 3000-4000 hours in finance and investment work. I'll have my first degree next summer, following up 12 months in my Master as long as everything stays on track.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by DonaldKernan View Post
    Not a graduate yet I have a total of 45 college credits and about 3000-4000 hours in finance and investment work. I'll have my first degree next summer, following up 12 months in my Master as long as everything stays on track.
    Then why did you tell all of us that you already had a college degree?

Post Thanks / Like

Dear Mr SEC,

I intend at some time in the future to run a private equity fund within the USA.

In the meantime, however, I'm going to raise the capital needed by participating in and promoting illegal HYIP ponzi fraud and pyramid schemes. as well as lying my li'l a** off all over the internet about my eligibility, education, qualifications and history.

Your good friend, Donny.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

5. Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I think I figured out one of the things he's trying to say amongst all his jibberish:

Post Thanks / Like

Where in that phrase do you actually see, "I have a degree" It states clearly I will soon have a degree, along with additional University course work.

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Wolf View Post
    Then why did you tell all of us that you already had a college degree?

Post Thanks / Like

SEC this is there police and its not as simple as sending a letter you have to get a Master Account in the SEC which your SEC attorney creates for you. So filings and communication with SEC is smooth. Once you have that then your in phase 1 of SEC registration. You don't officially file with SEC until you have your first accredited client. I understand this is above your IQ level. Stay with me though.

Secondly when I participated in a HYIP I had no idea it was a HYIP, I lost a few dollars in it nothing big. The problem is because I registered as a representative to get high commissions on recruiting for it. It paints a false picture that I was directly involved or an owner of this HYIP which wasn't the case. The problem I have is there where over 500 reps, and I'm being treated like I knew exactly what this was. Based off research other HYIPs have a certain game plan on how they work, this so called HYIP described a totally different legit process and submitted trade sheets every week.

Anyways long story short is exactly what I've been saying. A lot of you don't have the capacity to understand everything which is fine, however because you don't understand doesn't mean you can go around calling someone a scammer or fraud. Learn your SEC laws, learn your investment education. Then make a judgement call on it however, you can't even make a judgement call because your an outsider who has no idea exactly what happened.
    Quote Originally Posted by littleroundman View Post
    Dear Mr SEC,

I intend at some time in the future to run a private equity fund within the USA.

In the meantime, however, I'm going to raise the capital needed by participating in and promoting illegal HYIP ponzi fraud and pyramid schemes. as well as lying my li'l a** off all over the internet about my eligibility, education, qualifications and history.

Your good friend, Donny.

Post Thanks / Like

How long did it take your to come up with this. An I'm pretty sure if thats what you got out of all the text. Then you've got to be the dumbest person alive.

Quote Originally Posted by Whip View Post
    I think I figured out one of the things he's trying to say amongst all his jibberish:

Post Thanks / Like

So you're saying Wisconsin doesn't understand them either?

11. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

How long did it take your to come up with this. An I'm pretty sure if thats what you got out of all the text. Then you've got to be the dumbest person alive.
    Your illiterate, run-on ramblings trying to justify your scamming prove otherwise. I don't believe you even made it out of elementary school much less actually attend some college.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Regardless thats my own personal information you questioning what I did and didn't make isn't really your concern?
    You are lying to draw in marks. $5,000.00 a month is completely different thatn the actual 0 / zero you made! I hope every mark you ripped off with your blatant lies and misrepresentations sues you and reports you to every government agency on the freakin' planet! I will do everything in my power to help them.

Not to mention I will be sure that the Navy gets all the facts and documentation on your so called businesses.
    Anyone needing assistance please feel free to use this e-mail in addition to the PM system here to contact me: soapboxmom@hotmail.com

Dallas College Richland Campus Music Advising Derrick Logozzo / Melissa Logan / Not NASM Accredited / Out of State Tuition Nightmare!

Love some Bunny! I do!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

I didn't drag him into this mess there isn't a mess. Again if you read what I wrote when the social media application started to be than just an idea. My youth was a drawback and people try to take advantage of young gifted minds. I had my father help with the cost quote for the social media development and also vet the personnel. I was going to hire on as CFO, COO and CTO at the time. Now because it hasn't launched because I had his name listed as the VP in my business plan. Everyone thinks its some big deal, or there was some huge scam. Which is untrue. The fact of the matter is information has been mis construed which has lead people with out all the facts to fill in the blanks. Making a fictional story to be painted in the worst way. I can't blame anyone but myself for allowing it to happen at the end of the day. Once I have the ability to hire proper legal representation. To not only fix everything and fire back and also go after Soapboxmom and real scam. For not actually getting the facts but what happens is you guys think you find this and that on the internet you get so hyped up and then post it like OH look it this, OOOO look at that. An paste enough things in a bad post you build up the story line even though its false.

I would bet this 100 million dollar claim is yet another blatant lie. I would love to get your lying little butt into court and get discovery. You need a case turned around on you and then I would have lots more documentation to give to law enforcement. You are making these claims and as plaintiff in a case you must produce everything or your frivolous harassment suit will get thrown out and I will nail you to the wall. I am quoting you, genius!
    Anyone needing assistance please feel free to use this e-mail in addition to the PM system here to contact me: soapboxmom@hotmail.com

Dallas College Richland Campus Music Advising Derrick Logozzo / Melissa Logan / Not NASM Accredited / Out of State Tuition Nightmare!

Love some Bunny! I do!

15. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Where in that phrase do you actually see, "I have a degree" It states clearly I will soon have a degree, along with additional University course work.
    Ok I didn't even though those things where still up obviously not even sure. At the time my account said I was earning that which obviously wasn't true. An Didn't write that on gust not sure how and why thats posted up there.

Yes and through research I've learned what those companies are now about. Can I say I advertised them really well yes, I have a degree in marketing and have read a ton of work on how to advertise. The problem is no one knew these guys where scammers. I can not be blamed for that and all those links you've posted I had no idea that stuff was still on the web, I've now removed majority of it all Swom.com I haven't even used more than once and again had no idea that was still up. Not even sure what the log in was.
    Hard to keep your lies straight, huh Twinkle Toes?

Love some Bunny! I do!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Let me clarify Niksam "What I offered was a private equity fund". Which has the ability manage capital with a highly detailed explained private placement memorandum. Banks, hedge funds, Oil wells, all have them created. You hire a costly SEC attorney and SEC accountant to help create the offering of your strategy under regulation. I did have a legal regstration and still do have it under SEC guidelines, your first step is getting everything filed letting them know you have a PPM, after you let them know they want you to file a REG D, after you have your first accredited investor which they then issue you a SEC number. In my case never happened, I didn't misrepresent anything with my company or myself. I never said I was anything more than a normal human being who has spent a long time studying this arena of finance and investing. I've won some competitions in investing and ranked really well as a fund manager in those competitions.
    Something I didn't know is in WI regardless of the SEC rules you have to file something letting them know your a broker dealer regardless of if your really a broker or not. Its just their own rule in WI its not even in the WI statues. You pretty much find out magically in my case when **** hit the fan.
    Also losses I've caused lets clarify this statement I didn't cause losses we as a team caused our own losses. We attempted to launch a start up company. That start up company didn't survive like many starts up don't. I'm not god and there is no way to say what will survive and what won't in business. We did our best and I as the managing partner tried to make magic out of a crappy situation. We got screwed over by another company for financing which caused the start up to crumble causing a chain reaction like dominos which killed the whole business. I took the risk of money and time and others took the risk of money we all lost money as a group. However because it was my baby and idea I'm being posted up as a scape goat to be put on blast for everyone. An painted like some guy who knew all this was going to happen like I can tell the future.

Trading FOREX is a legitimate job and takes focus and understanding of not only math, algorithms and economics but patience. I never promised HIGH returns, however based on past projections people use it as a way to gauge the future. Just like on shark tank people say oh I did $1,500,000 sales this year and we expect $5,000,000 in sales the next year. This is an educated projection not a promise. Again I did everything by the book, and did my best however I'll admit it failed. An I tried to do something no one else has attempted before that doesn't make me a scammer nor a fraud. It makes me a entrepreneur who launched something and it failed. However the only reason this failed is because of lack of funding if the funding would of came. I would of been told I was a genius blah blah. Yet, because it went south now I'm the worst person ever.
    You were selling unregistered securities to the tune of $500,000.00 and even ripped off a desperate cancer patient. Calling you low life scum hardly begins to do this situation justice. You don't know the difference between an acceptable researched projection and outright lies.

http://dfi.wa.gov/sd/orders/S-13-1332-14-FO01.pdf

Read the order again brainiac. And, do keep in mind I spoke to the investigator. If I were you I would pull absolutely everything down, or you might not like the result of willfully violating those orders. A kind attorney also admonished you to take everything down as well. I for one would love to see you end up where you belong.

You are nothing more than a snotty nosed, arrogant kid with no real education, experience or training. There is no way you will get those orders rescinded and who in their right mind would use the Dreamertopia name again as dirty as it is with the volumes of bad press on the internet?

Love some Bunny! I do!

18. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Innocent victim, Eh, Donald ????

Post Thanks / Like

Pretty sure if you read the whole post it stated I've read enough information and enough research that qualifies me to have a degree in marketing. Regardless of being tested or not to get some piece of paper doesn't make me or more or less qualified. Get the facts straight.

Quote Originally Posted by Soapboxmom View Post
    Hard to keep your lies straight, huh Twinkle Toes?

Post Thanks / Like

What exactly are you proving wight his post I need you to be more specific. Your posting things as I said and then you guys think your getting to some point with making a post with my name in it and then saying a few words behind it. Where is the actual facts here?

Innocent victim, Eh, Donald ????

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

The main thing is also the company is still existing the problem is also as a business I'm not allowed to promote or do business under the fund name. Basically locking the fund up from doing anything. The game plan is once I have the money to hire proper legal representation fix the cease and desist orders and once that happens, that'll lead to go publicity I'd hope causing actual business to take place and allow the fund to eventually generate profits but this could take 3-5 years as I'm not rich. An hopefully quicker because if we get the judgement against the guys who screwed us over in financing. We can collect on that giving access to quick capital for legal hiring. Hopefully this makes sense.
    Donald Kernan

Donald Kernan

Inspired to evolve the world
    North Miami Beach, United States | Internet, Social media, Marketing, Networking

Before contacting write down 5 reasons "Why I should work with you"
    I am a CEO of DreamerTopa.com (coming soon) and YesNation.org (coming soon). I am a professional dancer by passion and love. Soon to be CEO of a Dance Project launched and built by me. I strive to complete my goals with-in a year.
    I am always on the web doing recruiting for the my business funding streams everyone who is a personal invite will always get help from my team.
    DreamerTopia Funding streams:
    Passive Incomes:
    http://www.bannersbroker.blogspot.com
    http://www.bannersbroker.com/dreamertopia (Recommend Highly)
    https://affordableaffiliates.com/member/20335 Investment no inviting needed: Long Term (Recommend Highly)
    Gifting Programs:
    http://www.winners2011.com/DreamerTopia (Before joining please make a STP account here https://solidtrustpay.com/index.php?r=144456)
    Evolve your life:
    www.kachingkachingstore.com/dreamertopiallc (Main Company and Project)
    Branding Yourself:
    http://www.talkfusion.com/1697731 (Video Email Blaster)
    http://www.comf5.com/DreamerTopia (Video Email Blaster/Organizer/My team and I run this like a PIF (Pay It Foward)
    Exchange funds from one system to the next
    http://www.xchanger.org/?ref=DreamerTopia

Biz Ops I recommend...

• Name: Affordable Affiliates Network
      Recommendation: Must-have
      My earnings: $10,000.00 every year
      My review: Must numbers and financial projections aren't fully allocated. Chris Bell the Ceo and a dear friend of mine quoted its better than a bank. Which is 10000000% true.
      (Read 111 other reviews)

• Name: Banners Broker
      My earnings: $5,000.00 every month
      My review: Awesome system to advertise your other programs on the web and make a little money. I am the first person in the system, and biggest team I make residually $5000 through this program. Details http://www.dreamertopia.blogspot.com
      (Read 110 other reviews)

• Name: Winners 2011
      My earnings: $14,420.00 every month
      My review: Pro gifting event tons of etiquette involved, I am one of the first leaders in the system to start building and promoting this how fast do you want to sit at the top well here is your chance to be a first in, top board placement.

• Name: Kaching Kaching Store
      My earnings: $10,000.00 every month
      My review: I have roughly 1700+ down-lines, I spend most of my time building my down-line stream to force everyone a nice income because your success is my success
      (Read 3 other reviews)
    You are a lying little MLM / HYIP whore who has consistently lied in order to bilk investors and warm marks out of money. Need I mention your parents' bankruptcy occurring during the time you were supposedly raking it in? You should add your blatant lie about making Blue Diamond to the list as well...

http://www.realscam.com/f11/donald-a...html#post63818

http://www.realscam.com/f11/donald-a...html#post63904

Remember, scammer boy, we have been quoting you and proving what you say to be false!!!!! Discovery on these claims would be such a blast!

Love some Bunny! I do!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Pretty sure if you read the whole post it stated I've read enough information and enough research that qualifies me to have a degree in marketing. Regardless of being tested or not to get some piece of paper doesn't make me or more or less qualified. Get the facts straight.
    You are a liar! Is that simple enough for you? Please read slowly as I am typing it again...... You are a liar!!!!

Love some Bunny! I do!

Post Thanks / Like

What do you think, Donald,

the SEC and / or the courts are going to look kindly on your internet activities, lies and association with fraud and fraudsters ??

If WE can find stuff, I'm damn sure others can.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Oh, and Twinkle Toes, don't forget about jurisdictional issues when you file against me. You will probably have to file in Dallas County. I can recommend a nice cheap hotel and some value priced eateries around here. As the Plaintiff you must agree to be deposed for the case to go forward. Do read more about my legal adventures. I publish depositions and the commentary is beyond hilarious!

And, please do be quick about it. You wouldn't want the statue of limitations to bar you from filing! Good luck with that!

Love some Bunny! I do!

Post Thanks / Like

Lets clarify a few things, first off if I raised $500,000 I'd really like you since your this super investigator here. Let me know where $500,000 is I'd really like to know so I can go buy somethings. Secondly use common sense if I had $500,000 raised why would I even care to reply to these posts I'd be off investing that money living it up. You know only the unintelligent resort to name calling at the end of the day.

Thats awesome you spoke with him, ask him how many of his policies he broke. I already have a lawsuit against the state and specifically his whole department. Why would a law firm agree to sue them if they didn't violate and make up information.

The cancer patient, I still have no idea who this is wasn't a client of mine or a friend so we might want to clarify this and show me the facts of the statement?

Also a well researched projection uses a few things EBITDA, along with P&L statements with room for error on the + and - side. Let me know what flat out lies I've said and you can then prove in court. Addition to that the only reason I'm entertaining you is to figure out who you spoke with as well as, now I understand and you've proven that the WDFI investigator violated information by speaking with you on this matter. I'm pretty sure I've taken everything I know of down if there is anything else up regarding the PRIVATE Equity Fund, let me know. An make sure I have access or control over it before coming at me like I did something wrong.

Anyways all you did was help my case I'd like to know your name so I can add you to the lawsuit as a defendant before we file it in a few months

You were selling unregistered securities to the tune of $500,000.00 and even ripped off a desperate cancer patient. Calling you low life scum hardly begins to do this situation justice. You don't know the difference between an acceptable researched projection and outright lies.

http://dfi.wa.gov/sd/orders/S-13-1332-14-FO01.pdf

Read the order again brainiac. And, do keep in mind I spoke to the investigator. If I were you I would pull absolutely everything down, or you might not like the result of willfully violating those orders. A kind attorney also admonished you to take everything down as well. I for one would love to see you end up where you belong.

You are nothing more than a snotty nosed, arrogant kid with no real education, experience or training. There is no way you will get those orders rescinded and who in their right mind would use the Dreamertopia name again as dirty as it is with the volumes of bad press on the internet?

Post Thanks / Like

You are a liar! Is that simple enough for you? Please read slowly as I am typing it again...... You are a liar!!!!
    Super intelligent comment. Thanks I now understand the type of person I'm chatting with.

Post Thanks / Like

Associating with someone you don't know what they do doesn't qualify me to be the same thing. In addition I'm pretty sure I've already won that issue with SEC, and I have SEC statues. I'm using to file my own rebuttal suit, SEC and the state are completely different. I obviously didn't violate anything with SEC because I haven't been fined. The state WDFI filed a cease and desist because they are idiots. With a vendetta out on me, the SEC I've passed with flying colors.

Look at the facts why wasn't I fined, why wasn't there a court hearing? There must be some validity to what I am saying.

Post Thanks / Like

Oh, and Twinkle Toes, don't forget about jurisdictional issues when you file against me. You will probably have to file in Dallas County. I can recommend a nice cheap hotel and some value priced eateries around here. As the Plaintiff you must agree to be deposed for the case to go forward. Do read more about my legal adventures. I publish depositions and the commentary is beyond hilarious!

And, please do be quick about it. You wouldn't want the statue of limitations to bar you from filing! Good luck with that!
    Calling me names miss doesn't offend me. Lets try harder if you're trying to get under my skin.